if i toldif you had my loveyou may love me

If this whole life I wait for you, next gerneration you may love me?_百度知道
If this whole life I wait for you, next gerneration you may love me?
如果我穷尽一生的时间来等你,来世你会爱我吗?
其他类似问题
其他3条回答
如果我这一辈子都等你,来世你会爱我吗?
如果这一世我等你,那下一世你会爱我吗?
If I end a lifetime to wait for you, afterlife will you love me?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Does My Ex Girlfriend Still Love Me - Signs She Still Loves You
By James Uadiale
Your rating: None
Does my ex girlfriend still love me? If you're asking this question now chances are that you still have strong feelings for your ex girlfriend and wondering if she is on the same page with you regarding getting back together. Is it possible to read a girls mind? Trust me, it&s easier said than done. However, there are specific signs shown by a girl that reveals that they are still into you. Let&s examine some certain signs that show that she still loves you.
First, you should never make the mistake of asking your ex girlfriend if she still loves you. You are always going to get &no& as an answer, even if she still has strong feelings for you. Here are 3 reasons why her reply might be no.
1. She might say no because of her pride, and she is not sure if you still have feelings for her.
2. Her lack of trust will prevent her from saying yes because she is afraid that you may hurt her again.
3. She might have it in mind to hurt you as well, the same way you inflicted pain on her.
It&s very important that you know exactly how your ex girlfriend feels about you before you attempt to bring up the issue of reuniting with her. I have designed some proven signs that indicate that she still loves you.
Physical Closeness
Generally, after a break there is bound to be no contact between both parties. However, if she still loves you, you will discover that she still gets in touch with you. Does she still call you occasionally even if it&s just a short phone call to know how you are doing? Does she still hang around in places that both of you used to and tend to show off when you are around? This shows that she is still into you.
Does She Enquire About You?
If she ask friends and
about you, then the answer to your question &does my ex girlfriend still love me?& is almost guaranteed to be &yes&. The fact that she still ask about you shows that she still cares. If she want to know your whereabouts and how you are doing, it&s obvious that she still thinks about you. It took a lot of courage on her path to swallow her pride to ask about you, when she obviously knows that your friends are aware of the breakup.
She is perhaps asking to test the waters to know if you haven&t begun
another girl. This as well shows that she still loves you. she definitely knows that your friend are going to let you know she has been asking about you, even though her pride won&t allow her to call and ask you to reunite.
Another guaranteed sign that indicates that your ex girlfriend still loves you is if she hasn&t started
another guy since the breakup. Her reason for not
may be that she believes you two would get back together sooner or later.
However, if she has begun dating, don&t fret. It&s just a rebound relationship and fact shows that most rebound relationship always fails. She is just dating to get over the pain of the breakup and she probably doesn&t have strong feeling for that new guy. You don&t need to give up hope now, but you must be patient. Try to be friends with her. By the time the relationship eventually fails, she will definitely come back to where her heart lies and that is you. When that happens, you will be available to take her back.
She Talks About Happy Memories
Does your ex girlfriend talks about happy memories whenever you two meet? If she does this, then you can be guaranteed that she still love you. She probably talks about the happy memories you both shared in the past to make you realize what you are missing. This simply shows that she is not over you yet.
Note that you can&t judge using these signs if your breakup just occurred recently. You need to give her time to miss you. Just like the saying, &absence makes the heart grow fonder& she will never be attracted to you until she starts missing you.
If you still love your ex girlfriend and want her back, don't do the common mistakes of calling back and begging her. This will simply do more harm than good to your relationship. Ensure you get a complete game plan to win her back.
Author's Bio:&
Now you can stop your break up or lover&s rejection...even if your situation seems hopeless! Visit
There are specific techniques that will show you exactly what to do and what to say to get your ex lover back in your arms- Especially if you are the only one trying... Visit
to find out more.
My lover dumped me for any another woman, and i was divorce by my husband with my two son after 8 years of marriage, and also i really love him, so i contacted Doctor Azul for a love spell to get my Husband back, to my greatest surprise he cast a love binding spell to get him back for me and my lover came back after 48 hours. i will advice you anyone looking for any kind of spell should contact Doctor Azul via email address: {
} or call his cell phone for urgent response on +7
Name : Kaylan Melissa
Hello I am Gary Andrew From USA, i am writing this article to thank Dr. Odiala the powerful spell caster that just helped me recently to bring back my Wife that left me for another man for no reason. After seeing a post on the internet by Michelle Andres saying how she was helped by Dr. Odiala, i also decided to contact him for help and i am also happy that he helped me also and today i can proudly say that my Wife is now with me again and she is now in love with Me like never before. Viewers reading this who wants help and wants you to contact Dr. Odiala
or you call him +6 his website
Hello I am Gary Andrew From USA, i am writing this article to thank Dr. Odiala the powerful spell caster that just helped me recently to bring back my Wife that left me for another man for no reason. After seeing a post on the internet by Michelle Andres saying how she was helped by Dr. Odiala, i also decided to contact him for help and i am also happy that he helped me also and today i can proudly say that my Wife is now with me again and she is now in love with Me like never before. Viewers reading this who wants help and wants you to contact Dr. Odiala
or you call him +6 his website
Just 7 months ago my lesbian girlfriend broke up with me and ever since then i have been trying to get her back i hardly sleep because i love her so much and i could not afford to loose her so i had to contact a powerful spell caster called Priest Okojie Shango whom i heard was specialized in helping people in this kind of situation.To cut my story short i contacted Priest Okojie and he promised to help me get her back to me in just 4 days and at exactly 4 days she called me on phone for the first time since she left me, i was happy and knew it has started working and just after few days after she fell in love with me again and promise never to live me again. I am so happy today that my lesbian girlfriend is back again and i never could have get her back my self if not for Priest Okojie's spell so i am advising if you need help to get your lesbian or gay friend back in your life again after brake up i advice you contact Priest Okojie on email()
My name is Paul and there is only one person i no can help you with problems that seem to be like the end of it all. I had marriage problem my family was falling apart Basically because i was always too busy to see my wife needed me. My continuous act led her to leave me for another guy. Only then did i realized what i have done and then, it was too late she wanted nothing to do with me again. That was when Metodo Acamu a really nice spell caster helped me out. He helped me use a spell to get her back and it worked like really well. I have a lot to say but the word limit won't permit me so if you must contact him use this email
My name is Mercy Oscar from Canada.I never believed that these so spell casters are real until i came in touch with this man called Dr CAFAi me and my husband were having some issues with our relationship a lady took my husband from me and i was never the same again until a friend told me how this man help her to solve her relationship problem so i contacted him and did what he asked me to do and he told me everything will be fine but i was doubting until my husband called and said he was sorry for everything that i should forgive him and i was so happy and i want the whole world to know what this man did for me in case you having any problem with your relationship you can contact him with t
or call him +3..
Have been all over looking for solution to my Marriage until i tried out the internet, I found Dr. Zexta Gio whom people talked about and shared good testimonies about him, My Husband has decide to leave our marriage, because he said he can't stand my mom, But i love my Husband so much that i can let him leave after 8years of marriage. So the Dr. Zexta Gio did changed the whole problems and issue to testimony, He did a spell to calm and reconcile my mom and my Husband and then carryout a spell to make my husband love me more and remain in our marriage. I saw results after 2days and to be frank and sincere, this Dr. Zexta Gio is a God sent. My family is as peaceful and lovely as i asked for. I'm grateful friends in case you need the help of Dr. Zexta Gio kindly mail him on (). Sir, i will forever recommend you all over the world.
I am very happy today for what God used (Dr. Ogala) the great spell caster to do in my life. My name is josh walford i had a fight with my wife in the past which led to our breakup. I tried all i could to make her come back to me but she refuse and said it was over between us, one day i came across a testimony on the internet on how (Dr. Ogala)used his spell to reunite two lovers so i decided to contact (Dr. Ogala) via email and he assured me that my wife will come back to me within 12 to 16 hours after he has finish the preparation of the white magic spell.I am very glade today to tell the world that (Dr. Ogala) is truly a man of his word because my wife came back to me and fell on her knees begging me to forgive her and accept her back. Do you have a problem then also contact (Dr. Ogala) today via email:
or you can contact him via website
I am very happy today for what God used (Dr. Ogala) the great spell caster to do in my life. My name is josh walford i had a fight with my wife in the past which led to our breakup. I tried all i could to make her come back to me but she refuse and said it was over between us, one day i came across a testimony on the internet on how (Dr. Ogala)used his spell to reunite two lovers so i decided to contact (Dr. Ogala) via email and he assured me that my wife will come back to me within 12 to 16 hours after he has finish the preparation of the white magic spell.I am very glade today to tell the world that (Dr. Ogala) is truly a man of his word because my wife came back to me and fell on her knees begging me to forgive her and accept her back. Do you have a problem then also contact (Dr. Ogala) today via email:
or you can contact him via website
These comments you see on the internet about DR VOKE () are not just comments, they are truthful words of experience written by those who have been there and found help in reuniting with the ones they hold dear to their heart and other marital and financial problems. I can tell you this because I also asked him for help to cast a spell to fix my relationship with the only woman I have ever loved. we got married but couldn't have a baby and then I discovered my wife was barren. I had to try some spell casters but to no avail until I contacted DR VOKE. HE restored my wife's womb and just like that she got pregnant, she has given birth now and our baby is growing. Thank God for our lives and also to DR VOKE who God has used to blessed us. I know that not everybody will believe this moreover its just something on the internet but my heart knows every of this word that formed this entire comment is true. his contact is:
I am from Canada, I have great joy in me as i am writing this testimony about the great man called Dr. Trust When my lover left me i never taught that i will be able to get him back after all he has put me through, But i am so happy that after the interference of Dr. Trust i was able to get my lover back after 24hours and i can proudly to say, that who ever need help in getting there lover back should contact Dr. Trust on these contact details below
for proper understanding of what i have just witness. And i promise that he will help you as he help me. or
My love is back! After 6 years of marriage, my husband left me with my two kids. I felt like my life is about to end i was falling apart. a friend of my introduce me to this great man called Dr.ogala, I contacted him I explained my problem to him, he solve the problem peacefully In just 24 hours my husband come back home to show me and my kids so much love and apologize for all the pains he have cause to the family. thanks Dr. you solved my issues, and we are even happier more than before you are the best spell caster, i really appreciate the spell you casted for me to get my husband back in my life i will keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work Thank very much Dr ogala.in-case you are in any problem you can c
My love is back! After 6 years of marriage, my husband left me with my two kids. I felt like my life is about to end i was falling apart. a friend of my introduce me to this great man called Dr.ogala, I contacted him I explained my problem to him, he solve the problem peacefully In just 24 hours my husband come back home to show me and my kids so much love and apologize for all the pains he have cause to the family. thanks Dr. you solved my issues, and we are even happier more than before you are the best spell caster, i really appreciate the spell you casted for me to get my husband back in my life i will keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work Thank very much Dr ogala.in-case you are in any problem you can c
Five weeks ago my Husband broke up with me. it all started when i went to summer camp i was trying to contact him but it was not going through. So when I came back from camp I saw him with a young lady kissing in his bed room, I was frustrated and it gives me sleepless night. i thought he will come back to apologize but he didn't come for almost three week i was really hurt but i thank Dr. Charles for all he did i met Dr.Charles during my search at the internet i decided to contact him on his email he brought my Husband back to me just within 48 hours i am really happy. you can reach this man on his email address via:
or you can call him +2
if you looking for a true spellcaster who can truly help you with your love life or whatever problem you are going through i suggest you contact Priest JAYEMA hes really a truly amazing man and knows what hes doing he puts in alot of effort when if comes to making hes clients happy and he really puts you at ease you wont have to worry about anything because he will take good care of you he is one of the best and very real he really knows how to make hes clents smile so i advice everyone to contact him on email (
) and you will see what i mean!
i am Sonia once again thanks so much for your help in my love life...
I'm Kelvin Snobin, I have been in a relationship with my girlfriend for 4 years, just of recent she just called me on phone and said she is breaking up the relationship, i was emotionally down, i tried all my best to get her back but all went to no avail until a friend of mine told me about a spell caster on the Internet, Dr. Ikedi who
helps people solves their relationship or marriage problems by the power of spells, at first i doubted it but with much pressure from my friend i decided to give it a try, when i contacted him via email, he helped me cast a re-union spell and my girlfriend came back within 8 hours apologizing. Contact him now at . Goodluck!
I am Aydan from USA The spell caster others have been talking about called Dr temitope that helped them get back their ex back, he is real i contacted him on Monday this week after my lover broke up with me last 2weeks friday because we could not bear children and i was not having a good joy, As i'm speak now my Dr temitope brought my lover back to my arms within 48hours i have seen with my own eyes that Dr temitope is real, he is really the right spell caster everyone need kindly contact him for any kind of help now i have a good Job and my lover just tested positive showing that she is pregnant.. you need to contact Dr temitope if you need any spiritual help via his private email address:
or you can call him +2
I can't imagine what i would have been able to do without been with my lover. I was fed up of life when i received his mail that cool evening that he does not want to have anything to do with me again that i should move on with my life without him. As for me i felt like the whole world was crashing on me but I thank God for making use of Dr.Zabaza to get my lover back within 48hours. If you want to get your lover back contact Dr.Zabaza on
or call him on +2. Dr okadaka is the perfect solution for that your relationship problem
I can't imagine what i would have been able to do without been with my lover. I was fed up of life when i received his mail that cool evening that he does not want to have anything to do with me again that i should move on with my life without him. As for me i felt like the whole world was crashing on me but I thank God for making use of Dr.Zabaza to get my lover back within 48hours. If you want to get your lover back contact Dr.Zabaza on
or call him on +2. Dr okadaka is the perfect solution for that your relationship problem
I just broke up with my girlfriend a couple months back. I really love her and want to get her back. Its been about 4 months since we broke up. We had a fight and she said she loved me a lot before the fight and after the fight she said she did not have the same feelings for me anymore. I need really help to get her back so i contacted a spell caster on the internet and i explain my problems to him and he cast a spell for me and guarantee me of three days that she will come back to me,to my surprise the third day she come back to me and now we are getting married.i just want to say thank you for helping me to get my ex girlfriend back to me and i am totally grateful.just in case you also need help you can contact him on Email:
he can also render help to you if you need him for. His contact number +2
If not for Dr igodo the great spell caster what would i have done. my life was almost coming to an end when my lover of 6 yrs left me for another woman. I was so sad that it started affecting my work. was issued quarry twice just because i was missing work and not concentrating when i even manage to go to work. until this faithful day when i saw some posting by two ladies Felicia and Yvonne testifying about how Dr igodo brought back their lover in less than 24 hrs at first i laugh but something inside of me just said there is no harm in trial so decided to contact him.I told him the problems i was having and he said i should give him 48 hrs.even after i spoke to him still had doubt until finally when i received a call from a man that i had not talked to for 4 months. decided to share this testimony because of other people that might need help like me you can contact him directly on or +2. NAME :BEATRICE COUNTRY:LONDON UK
Hello, I am Betty I want to share my testimony with all of you, Dr.Zabaza gave me the possibility to start my new and happy life with my lover. The commitment and Marriage spells worked beyond my imagination, I am now happily married to my lover. Contact Dr.Zabaza now on :+4 or via email:
MY TESTIMONY
i am Mary from the united state, I want to say this explicitly for its of a surprise that regardless of the internet fraud, i could still meet some one this genuine, am not here to talk on relationship, so don&t be in the offing to hear that, but its something supplementary, for i seeked for a endorsement in my office for the past one year, but my boss asked me to lay with him, or no promotion, when i met dr dumedu he cast a spell for me and ask me to go to work and see what will happen, i went to work and saw my letter of endorsement waiting for me on my desk, just like that, i was so amazed, but i owe him the thanks&.go to him for he will be of assistance, and please try to give him the chance he needs, for a chance might change your whole life&
i want to say a very big thanks and appreciation to chief priest Great ABULU for bringing back my husband who left i and the kids for almost three months within the space of five days after following all instruction given to me. i am very much grateful for restoring peace in my marital home' i pray God almighty give you the strength and wisdom to help more people having similar problem like mine. for help you can CONTACT HIM on this email
hey, i just confirm a real spell caster lately. all the stories and testimonies about this man Dr kabaka are all true and real. i read testimonies about him on net and i tried him too to get my husband back who left me and our 4years old daughter to settle down with another lady. dr kabaka did a spell for me and my run away husband came back home to stay and remain with his family. Dr kabaka is the most genuine spell caster ever, run to him now via his email
or his phone number +2.
Priestess Yewa recently brought my fianc&e back to my life, after we have been composed for 6years. I was shock on a faithful day when she called me and told me that she is no longer interested in the relationship, because she met another boy, and they were almost getting married. Until I was fixed up to Priestess Yewa whose email is
I communicated with her and she guaranteed me that my wish will be settled unto me after 12 hours, and she told me to count on her words, and she gave me every purpose why I have not to worry any longer. So that was how priestess Yewa came into my marital life and fetched my girlfriend back to me after 12 hours as priestess Yewa guarantee me, and now here I am affirming of her virtuous works.. So I will recommend you to contact her once you are in need of magic spell. She is sincere and real to help you out.. .. Skype: greatpriestessyewa.
NO BODY IS ASKING OF COERCEING ANY ONE TO DO ANY THING BUT I JUST GOT BACK MY HUSBAND WITH THE AID OF A SPELL PREPARE BY MUTTON OSUN AND IT HELP ME A GREAT DEAL COS OF HIM MY LIFE IS BACK ON TRACK MUST PERSONS MEANT SAY THAT I REAL DON'T HAVE HIM BACK COS IT WAS FORCED BY A SPELL.YOU HAVE TO KNOW THAT IS WAS DONE TO MAKE RELAIZE WAT HE ONCE FELT FOR AND WAT HE FEEL FOR ME IN HIS HEART JUST THAT HE NEVER KNEW IT BUT THIS SPELL MADE HIM REALIZE THAT I AM HIS ONE AMD ONLY.AND YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT MUTTON OSUN IS A REALIBLE MAN AND TRUTHFUL TO ANY ONE WHO CONTACT HIM.HE DOES NOT NEED YOUR MONEY FOR ANYTHING AT ALL ALL HE NEEDS FROM YOU IS TO PROVIDE THE MATERIAL NEED TO CAST YOUR SPELL MAYBE IF YOU CAN YOU CAN ASK HIM TO HELP YOU PURCHASE THEM COS HE HIS AN EXPACT IN THIS.OK THIS IS HIS EMAIL CONTACT IF YOU FEEL HE CAN HELP YOU COS IT ALL FOR YOU TO DECIDE.
Priestess Yewa recently brought my fianc&e back to my life, after we have been composed for 6years. I was shock on a faithful day when she called me and told me that she is no longer interested in the relationship, because she met another boy, and they were almost getting married. Until I was fixed up to Priestess Yewa whose email is
I communicated with her and she guaranteed me that my wish will be settled unto me after 12 hours, and she told me to count on her words, and she gave me every purpose why I have not to worry any longer. So that was how priestess Yewa came into my marital life and fetched my girlfriend back to me after 12 hours as priestess Yewa guarantee me, and now here I am affirming of her virtuous works.. So I will recommend you to contact her once you are in need of magic spell. She is sincere and real to help you out.. .. Skype: greatpriestessyewa.
I left my husband 5years ago because he cheated on me to my face and ask me to leave. After 20yrs of marriage this is how we end up!!! i decide to do anything just to have him back and so lucky for me, I saw online were people talked about a spell lady on this email
who restore broken marriage and bring lover back. So i contacted her and told her my life troubles with my marriage and she asked for informations which i provided, just to cut the long story short, this spell lady did a spell for me for few dollars and in 5days, my husband whom i have not seen for years though we talk on phone travelled fro his city LA down to Alaska just to plead and make thing right with me. This is what i have wanted for 5yrs but a spell lady restored my marriage, my home, my love and brought my husband back to in few days with her spells. This is wonderful. Please i advice anyone to meet this spell lady on her email
for any problem.
My Name is Velvet from Toronto Canada
,what a wonderful Miracle from Dr Love spell caster , I went over seas after being in a relationship with my partner for a year and half and stayed in contact frequently with him while I was gone. When I returned home he told me that he didn't think it was going to work between us, I think there maybe another women but I know there is still love there until i meet Dr Love
tel : 3 who rescue me from Nightmare and help me to get my Love back between 24hrs ,i was so happy because i dont believe my partner would come back to me again but thanks Dr Love for the wonderful Miracle work he did to save my Love Life .
i want to say a very big thanks and appreciation to chief priest Great ABULU for bringing back my husband who left i and the kids for almost three months within the space of five days after following all instruction given to me. i am very much grateful for restoring peace in my marital home' i pray God almighty give you the strength and wisdom to help more people having similar problem like mine. for help you can CONTACT HIM on this email
Kristen, did the love spell really work?
Kristen did this really work?
My marriage has been scrambled for the past 2years but fortunately I read about Dr Olumba , how he has solved so many people&s problems. My sister told me about him also and I have no doubt anymore, so I wrote him and explained things to him, he replied immediately and told me to smile as everything will be okay in 48hrs, I was so anxious and couldn&t wait anymore. The second day John called me and said he wants me to relocate back to him and start living as husband and wife, I screamed loud and was so happy, I quickly called Dr Olumba and explained, he smiled and said I should share the testimony worldwide. Dear people here is a real spell caster that has helped me restore my marriage. His contact:
Amy Palmer (Canada)
Most person probably don't want to read what a lesbian has to say but those who are look for way to get their relationship back, i need you to read this carefully and understand what i'm writting.Spell casting is real, as real as you walking to a pizza store to get one to eat.But you have to be carefull not to contact the wrong spell caster cos some can really ruin your life for you.I was going to mention one real and trust worthy spell caster to you all but still it your choice to want help for him.I mean i'm not asking any one to contact
him i just want you to know maybe feel you like you're drowning in your problem and there is no way out then contact BOLOGO for
help and i promise you will be glad you did cos he is true and honest with is clients.contact via emal
my lover is back with the great help of Dr.Stanly who helped me cast a spell that brought her back to me, in just within 48hours. Once again i want to thank Dr.Stanly for his wonderful spell, i am now a happy man. You can contact the great spell caster on his email:
for more help or you can still reach him on his phone number in person on +8 for more advise....... KEN
All thanks goes to DR ZOGO shrine for bringing Solution and happiness to my life, My lover has been gone since last year but she is back after i contacted this powerful Spell Caster. I also say thank to him again for restoring my job during last week because i was also sacked in my work place, but he helped me and i am still working fine and better. I urge people here to contact him for any kind of problems. His email address is
I am Cyril from Philippines
I want to thank priestess Yewa for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I lost my boyfriend, and i required help until i found greatpriestessyewa a female spell caster, And she assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. two days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for long, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to devote the rest of his life with me. Priestessyewa released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him.. right now me and my fianc& is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up..All thanks goes to priestessyewa for the excessive work that she has done for me. Below is her email address in situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as she has done mine for me, she will definitely help you too. .
I want to thank priestess Yewa for bringing joy and happiness to my relationship and my family. I lost my boyfriend, and i required help until i found greatpriestessyewa a female spell caster, And she assured me that I will get my boyfriend back in two days after the spell has been cast. two days later, my phone rang, and so shockingly, it was my boyfriend who has not called me for long, and made an apology for the heart break, and told me that he is ready to devote the rest of his life with me. Priestessyewa released him up to know how much i loved and wanted him.. right now me and my fianc& is living a happy life and our love is now stronger than how it were even before our break up..All thanks goes to priestessyewa for the excessive work that she has done for me. Below is her email address in situation you are undergoing a heart break, and I assure you that as she has done mine for me, she will definitely help you too. .
OK I FILL LIKE ITS MY RESPONSIBLE TO HELP TO WHO ARE IN SEARCH FOR A REAL SPELL CASTER.I AM NOT ALL INTO SPELL CASTING BUT I COULD FIND ONE BY CHANCE THAT HELP ME A GREAT DEAL.THIS SPELL CASTER HELPED ME RESTORE THE PROBLEM I HAD WITH MY WIFE COS SHE LEFT ME FOR A HIGH SCHOOL BOYFRIEND EVEN WHEN WE HAD A CHILD TOGETHER BUT THIS SPELL BROUGHT HER BACK TO ME AND RESTORE MY MARRIAGE.ALL I CAN SAY RIGHT NOW IS THAT HE IS GOOD AND REAL WITH HIS JOB AND I WOULD REEFER ANYBODY TO HIM COS HE CAN BE RELIED UPON.IF I NEVER BELIEVED IN SPELL CASTING BEFORE WITH HIS WORK I KNOW NOW THAT SPELL CASTING IS REAL.HE IS DEFINITELY A FIVE STAR SPELL CASTER CONTACT HIM WITH THIS
OK I FILL LIKE ITS MY RESPONSIBLE TO HELP TO WHO ARE IN SEARCH FOR A REAL SPELL CASTER.I AM NOT ALL INTO SPELL CASTING BUT I COULD FIND ONE BY CHANCE THAT HELP ME A GREAT DEAL.THIS SPELL CASTER HELPED ME RESTORE THE PROBLEM I HAD WITH MY WIFE COS SHE LEFT ME FOR A HIGH SCHOOL BOYFRIEND EVEN WHEN WE HAD A CHILD TOGETHER BUT THIS SPELL BROUGHT HER BACK TO ME AND RESTORE MY MARRIAGE.ALL I CAN SAY RIGHT NOW IS THAT HE IS GOOD AND REAL WITH HIS JOB AND I WOULD REEFER ANYBODY TO HIM COS HE CAN BE RELIED UPON.IF I NEVER BELIEVED IN SPELL CASTING BEFORE WITH HIS WORK I KNOW NOW THAT SPELL CASTING IS REAL.HE IS DEFINITELY A FIVE STAR SPELL CASTER CONTACT HIM WITH THIS
I really need some Help for a very difficult Situation between me and my Fiance for 2yrs until i was directed through Online searching to meet Dr Love
Tel +3 the spell caster that help me with spell Reunion to bring back my Fiance Nicole between 24hrs After she told me she cant get Married to me and went for Rich man , Thanks to Dr Love for Making happiest man in the World and Help me Smile Again , i promise your Name will always Remember.
John from California.
THIS IS SO AMAZING, MY LOVER IS BACK TO ME AFTER 2YEARS OF OUR BREAK UP. ALL THANKS GOES TO DR KABAKA. HE CAST A SPELL FOR ME AND MY LOVER CAME CAME BACK LOOKING FOR ME AFTER 48HOURS OF HIS SPELL. YOU ARE THE BEST SPELL CASTER THE EARTH HAS EVER PRODUCED. I ALSO THANK MY FRIEND WHO INTRODUCED THIS POWERFUL MAN TO ME, MY RELATIONSHIP IS FINALLY RESTORED. WHAT A GREAT MAN YOU ARE DR KABAKA. MANY MANY MANY THANKS TO YOU SIR. HEY, IF YOU ARE SEARCHING FOR A GENUINE ARE REAL SPELL CASTER, DONT WASTE YOUR TIME, QUICKLY CONTACT DR KABAKA VIA HIS EMAIL
OR HIS PHONE NUMBER, +2. GO TO HIM NOW, HIS THE BEST RELATIONSHIP SAVER.
My Name is Mrs. cindy menie, am a citizen of Texas USA, i want to testify of what happen to me last week, my husband left me for good two years now, i have been praying and searching for someone to help me bring him back to me, until i meet prophet solution over the Internet who help me prayed and cast spell on my husband, my lost husband came back to me and am happy today my lost husband is back to me as one happy family we use to be as before. this man is specialized in bringing back your ex lover, boyfriend, girlfriend, make you rich, win lotto, solution to any problem. this is a gift from birth to Mr. solution. this man is just to sweet to have and contact him via email:
am back and better
I promised to tell the world about him that's why am posting this here...all thanks to DR JADULA...there are so many fake spell casters out there I was more than scammed heartbroken and almost gave up all hope until I met with him...now am so happy...
If you have issues mail ...he sure would help you he casts all kind of spells
Helb Louis,
My name is Helb Louis, i am from the United States.my wife left me a month ago and she was leaving with another man,i fell like my life was completely over. I read over the internet how you have help several people to get their lover back. I have been depressed for the past one month and what i need is to get her back and live with me. So i decided to give him a trial, so i contacted him and explain my problems to him and he cast a spell for me which brought her back and now my life is complete and i am throughly greatful to this man,his contact email: ()
Thank you very much and i am extremely greatful.
THIS IS THE BEST THING THAT HAS EVER HAPPEN TO ME, MY LOVER IS FINNALLY BACK TO MY LIFE AFTER A LONG BREAK UP. I HAVE BEEN MEETING THE WRONG SPELL CASTERS UNTIL I WAS DIRECTED TO THIS GREAT MAN CALLED KABAKA. HE IS A VERY SIMPLE AND KIND MAN. HE ASSURED ME OF MY LOVER COMING BACK TO ME WITHIN 48HOURS, I DOUBTED HIM BECAUSE SO MANY FAKE SPELL CASTERS ALSO GIVE SUCH HOPE. TO MY GRTEATEST SURPRISE, I GAVE HIM A TRY TO CAST A SPELL FOR ME, MY LOVER CAME BACK TO ME IN LESS THAN 48HOURS WHICH HE PROMISED ME. I WANT TO THANK DR KABAKA FOR RESTORING MY LOVE LIFE AND ALSO TO ADVICE EVERYONE SEEKING THE HELP OF A SPELL CASTER TO QUICKLY CONTACT HIM VIA HIS EMAIL
OR HIS PHONE NUMBER +2. HE IS THE BEST SPELL CASTER EVER.
Out of respect for you and your spells I must make this testimony know to all. I've been to other spell casters and psychic readers before, but in my opinion you are the best. I just wished I came to you earlier, but hey I got the best for last and that is Lord Mazuka. My ex was gone for a year and I went everywhere and other spell casters for help but no result until my friend introduce me to Lord Mazuka. After that Love Spell and Break Up Spell was done I finally gotten calls from him out of no where within 12 hours. Him and the other lady broke up and we are going on a vacation together... Thanks and I love you for helping me. To everyone who is looking for a real spell caster contact
and he will help you..........Greg
Out of respect for you and your spells I must make this testimony know to all. I've been to other spell casters and psychic readers before, but in my opinion you are the best. I just wished I came to you earlier, but hey I got the best for last and that is Lord Mazuka. My ex was gone for a year and I went everywhere and other spell casters for help but no result until my friend introduce me to Lord Mazuka. After that Love Spell and Break Up Spell was done I finally gotten calls from him out of no where within 12 hours. Him and the other lady broke up and we are going on a vacation together... Thanks and I love you for helping me. To everyone who is looking for a real spell caster contact
and he will help you..........Greg
Related Articles
Featured Content
Directories
Your e-mail: *
Password: *

我要回帖

更多关于 told you so连接 的文章

随机推荐