求一首求首好听的英文歌歌的名字!急求!

求一首说唱+摇滚的重金属英文歌名~!急求大神!_百度知道
求一首说唱+摇滚的重金属英文歌名~!急求大神!
男声的,前一段是说唱,后一段是摇滚——而且说唱的时候偶尔能听出来fuck your mather.....这个词.......不知道是不是我听错了。听嗓音来看,可能是两个人合唱的
说唱的那个人嗓音比较细 唱摇滚的嗓音比较浑厚..........又追加分!!在线等......
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
细节太少,难度较大啊...听你的描述有可能是软饼干 Limp Bizkit,你可以去听听他们的歌,应该就会有你想要的,如果不是,你又有什么新的细节想起来的话,可以再追问
FUCK THE WORLD-insane clown posse
insane clown posse-----FUCK THE WORLD
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求一首英文歌的歌名以及演唱者~~~_百度知道
跪求一首英文歌的歌名以及演唱者~~~
在电影小时代2里25分钟左右的英文插曲就是顾里的秘密被唐宛如听见时候开始放的那首英文歌。。。只听得到些许有些歌词是I can keep with you no more还有什么 I don't care 什么go nowhere and I think that I stop什么的.....
好像之后还有一句是I think I gave up everything for you.....多谢各位大神啦!!!
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
友谊地久天长-Leo Sayer挺多版本的
Stop and stare
稍等一下。。。。。
are you with me 吗
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求 我现在正在找一首英文歌 歌名不知道 歌曲开头就是一个女的唱 A my heart AAAA A A my heart 谢谢了!_百度知道
急求 我现在正在找一首英文歌 歌名不知道 歌曲开头就是一个女的唱 A my heart AAAA A A my heart 谢谢了!
Ashlee Simpson 的Outta my head
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
my humps-黑眼豆豆
lady gaga的monster
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁跪求一首英文歌的名字和该歌曲的歌手名字。_百度知道
跪求一首英文歌的名字和该歌曲的歌手名字。
一男一女唱的,如果知道麻烦你将歌手名字和歌名一起放出来,好让我容易找到。我记得开头没多久有这句:stop ,wait a minute什么的, 高潮部分似乎有这么句话:day and night i thinking about you .all the day i thinking about you ,about you
歌词还有you
call me of ,should i picked up the phone
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
《fight against the hours》 演唱:lene marlin歌词:I'm here, sitting in a bedIn a place where I don't feel at homeWhere are you,I sure wonder whyYou haven't called me,you promised you wouldThe phone must be brokenit has to be brokenI'm sure there's a reason,say there's a reasonI fight against the hours,I cannot go to sleepI know that if I lay down now,Inside I know I'll weepGuess I'm holding on to treasuresTo things that just aren't thereTo people that I used to know,To words I wish to hear.I'm here, thinking only of youWish to know, if I need to goAnd I try, I swear to you that I tryBut you haven't called me,you promised you wouldThe phone must be broken,it has to be brokenI'm sure there's a reason,say there's a reasonI fight against the hours,I cannot go to sleepI know that if I lay down now,Inside I know I'll weepGuess I'm holding on to treasuresTo things that just aren't thereTo people that I used to know,To words I wish to hear.I'm thinking about you,wondering about youDo I really know you,have I ever known youI fight against the hours,I cannot go to sleepI know that if I lay down now,Inside I know I'll weepGuess I'm holding on to treasuresTo things that just aren't thereTo people that I used to know,To words I wish to hear.I fight against the hours,I cannot go to sleepI know that if I lay down now,Inside I know I'll weepGuess I'm holding on to treasuresTo things that just aren't thereTo people that I used to know,To words I wish to hear.
《thinking about you》
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌名字 的文章

随机推荐