谁知道美拍的背景音乐里🈶一首叫“It’s A GAME” 摩擦摩擦是什么歌歌,我qq音乐里

.522av_大奶肥女_美女露b图片_xinbayouni.net妹逼网_长腿美女铃木麻奈美torrent_性爱国片欧美在线_小泽菜穗作品截图有谁知道这个背景音乐是什么歌啊 很想知道_百度知道
-陪着我的时候想着她 EXO-M - HISTORY Lil Corey - The First Time i could be the one - donna lewis 望亲确认无误后,要采纳哟~谢谢~ O(∩_∩)O
其他类似问题
背景音乐的相关知识
其他2条回答
This LoveI was so high I did not recognize The fire burning in her eyes The chaos that controlled my mind Whispered goodbye and she got on a plane Never to return again But always in my heart This love has taken its toll on me She said Goodbye too many times before And her heart is breaking in front of me I have no choice cause I won't say goodbye anymore I tried my best to feed her appetite Keep her coming every night So hard to keep her satisfied Kept playing love like it was just a game Pretending to feel the same Then turn around and leave again This love has taken its toll on me She said Goodbye too many times before And her heart is breaking in front of me I have no choice cause I won't say goodbye anymore I'll fix these broken things Repair your broken wings And make sure everything's alright My pressure on her hips Sinking my fingertips Into every inch of you Cause I know that's what you want me to do 下载
是BB里面的GD唱的偶超爱的呀
&This love&很好听的歌呢 。。不过你那里面是伴奏的
去百度MP3一搜就会有的
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁丹泽尔华盛顿一部电影叫飓风,里面开场不久他刚出书那会放的一首背景音乐,曾听过,但就是不知道名字,求_百度知道
丹泽尔华盛顿一部电影叫飓风,里面开场不久他刚出书那会放的一首背景音乐,曾听过,但就是不知道名字,求
提问者采纳
Hurricane ---bob dylanPistol shots ring outin the barroom nightEnter Patty Valentinefrom the upper hallShe sees the bartenderin a pool of bloodCries out My Godthey killed them allHere comes the storyof the HurricaneThe man the authoritiescame to blameFor somethin that he never donePut in a prison cellbut one time he could-a beenThe champion of the worldThree bodies lyinthere does Patty seeAnd another man named Bellomovin around mysteriouslyI didn't do it he saysand he throws up his handsI was only robbin the registerI hope you understandI saw them leavin he saysand he stopsOne of us had bettercall up the copsAnd so Patty calls the copsAnd they arrive on the scenewith their red lights flashinIn the hot New Jersey nightMeanwhile far away in anotherpart of townRubin Carter and a coupleof friends are drivin aroundNumber one contenderfor the middleweight crownHad no idea what kinda shitwas about to go downWhen a cop pulled himover to the sideof the roadJust like the time beforeand the time before thatIn Paterson that'sjust the way things goIf you're blackyou might as wellnot show up on the streetLess you wanna draw the heatAlfred Bello had a partnerand he had a rapfor the copsHim and Arthur Dexter Bradleywere just out prowlin aroundHe said I saw two menrunnin out they looked like middleweightsThey jumped into a white carwith out-of-state platesAnd Miss Patty Valentinejust nodded her headCop said Wait a minuteboys this one's not deadSo they took him tothe infirmaryAnd though this mancould hardly seeThey told him that he couldidentify the guilty menFour in the morninand they haul Rubin inTake him to the hospitaland they bring him upstairsThe wounded man looks up throughhis one dyin eyeSays Wha'd you bring himin here forHe ain't the guyYes here's the storyof the HurricaneThe man the authoritiescame to blameFor somethin that he never donePut in a prison cellbut one time he could-a beenThe champion of the worldFour months laterthe ghettos are in flameRubin's in South Americafightin for his nameWhile Arthur Dexter Bradley'sstill in the robbery gameAnd the cops are puttinthe screws to himlookin for somebody to blameRemember that murderthat happened in a barRemember you saidyou saw the getaway carYou think you'd liketo play ball with the lawThink might-a been that fighterthat you saw runnin that nightDon't forget that you are whiteArthur Dexter Bradley saidI'm really not sureCops said A poor boylike you could use a breakWe got youfor the motel joband we're talkinto your friend Belloyou don't wanta have to goback to jailor be a nice fellowYou'll be doin society a favorThat sonofabitch is braveand gettin braverWe want to put his assin stirWe want to pinthis triple murder on himHe ain't no Gentleman JimRubin could take a manout with just one punchBut he never didlike to talk about itall that muchIt's my work he'd sayand I do it for payAnd when it's overjust as soongo on my wayUp to some paradiseWhere the trout streams flowand the air is niceAnd ride a horse alonga trailBut then they took himto the jailhouseWhere they try turn a maninto a mouseAll of Rubin's cardswere marked in advanceThe trial was a pig-circushe never had a chanceThe judge made Rubin's witnessesdrunkards from the slumsTo the white folks who watchedhe was a revolutionary bumAnd to the black folkshe was just a crazy niggerNo one doubted thathe pulled the triggerAnd though they couldnot produce the gunThe DA said he wasthe one who did the deedAnd the all-white jury agreedRubin Carter was falsely triedThe crime was murder oneguess who testifiedBello and Bradley and theyboth baldly liedAnd the newspapersthey all went alongfor the rideHow can the lifeof such a manBe in the palm of somefool's handTo see him obviously framedCouldn't help but make mefeel ashamedto live in a landWhere justice is a gameNow all the criminalsin their coats and their tiesAre free to drink martinisand watch the sun riseWhile Rubin sits like Buddhain a ten-foot cellAn innocent manin a living hellThat's the story of the HurricaneBut it won't be over tillthey clear his nameAnd give him backthe time he's donePut in a prison cellbut one time he could-a beenThe champion of the world
提问者评价
牛B,十分感谢
其他类似问题
丹泽尔华盛顿的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 摩擦摩擦是什么歌 的文章

随机推荐