best有首前面是comeon叫白首不分离是什么歌歌

有一首歌,里面的歌词里有一句词叫:“come on boys,come on girls,in this crazy crazy world&_百度知道
有一首歌,里面的歌词里有一句词叫:“come on boys,come on girls,in this crazy crazy world&
请问它的名字叫什么
提问者采纳
tomorrow you’re out of timeUpstyle,你回来的可能性一场比赛没有加油小伙子们, you are back in the lineA race to nowhereCome on boys,明天你已经没有时间逃离Upstyle!翻译!, come on girlsIn this crazy, to dream and what it all meansIt’s like we don’t careWho’s hota friend in london -new tomorrow Come on boys come on girlsIn this crazy, todayWake up,谁是谁的谁找到了正确的颠倒过来今晚, you’re the pearlsLet’s make a new tomorrowCome on girls,这是你自己的选择和你的武器是你的声音让我们做一个新的明天今天向左拐,加油小伙子们这是你的未来,女孩们在这个疯狂的世界,加油的女孩在这个疯狂的世界,疯狂你,减缓现在什么都不做吸气,你的珍珠钻石让我们做一个新的明天,女孩们,你的珍珠钻石让我们做一个新的明天来,今天醒来吧, breathe out did we forget howTo live, it’s your choiceAnd your weapon is your voiceLet’s make a new tomorrowTodayTurn left,疯狂你, crazy worldYou’re the diamonds,梦想和这一切它就像我们不在乎手感好!,呼气是我们忘记为了生存, who’s not who’s got the right upside downTonight, come on boysIt’s your future:加油小伙子们来, turn right don’t make up your mindYour way to fame is all in vainYou get in the spot then you run out of luckYou’re going nowhereWe can change it all today, you’re the pearlsLet’s make a new tomorrow, crazy worldYou’re the diamonds, slow down do nothing right nowBreathe in
提问者评价
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
NEW TOMORROW
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌 rain rain go away ,come on another day 是叫什么?哪里有下载?_百度知道
有一首英文歌 rain rain go away ,come on another day 是叫什么?哪里有下载?
一首英文歌 rain rain go away ,come on another day 是叫什么?哪里有下载?
提问者采纳
这个好象是儿歌o____o名字就叫··rain rain go away
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他3条回答
rain 这首在QQ音乐理由,但是不知道是不是你要的那首~
歌曲:rain歌手:breaking benjamin 专辑:we are not alone [ar:breaking benjamin][al:we are not alone][by:http: ]breaking benjamin - raintake a photograph,it'll be the last,not a dollar or a crowdcould ever keep me here,i don't have a pasti just have a chance,not a family or honest plea remains to say,rain rain go away,come again another day,all the world is waiting for the sun.is it you i want,or just the notionof a heart to wrap aroundso i can find my way aroundsafe to say from here,your getting closer now,we are never sadcause we are not allowed to berain rain go away,come again another day,all the world is waiting for the sun.rain rain go away,come again another day,all the world is waiting for the sun.to lie here under you,is all that i could ever do,to lie here under you is all,to lie here under you is allthat i could ever do,to lie here under you is all,rain rain go away,come again another day,all the world is waiting for the sun.rain rain go away,come again another day,all the world is waiting for the sun,all the world is waiting for the sun,all the world is waiting for the sun.end
第一个歌中文名字雨啊!快快停
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首歌和《The Best of Both Worlds》很像,尤其是前边。是在一个换装小游戏中听到的,请问哪首歌叫什么_百度知道
有一首歌和《The Best of Both Worlds》很像,尤其是前边。是在一个换装小游戏中听到的,请问哪首歌叫什么
《The Best of Both Worlds》是乖乖女是大明星里的一首歌
提问者采纳
<All the way up缉搐光诽叱赌癸涩含绩> Emily Osment或者<Factory Girl> The pretty reckless
其他类似问题
您可能关注的推广回答者:
换装小游戏的相关知识