用英文介绍的英文单词父母,其中要介绍的英文单词他们的年龄,爱好,不少于50个单词

用英语写一篇关于“介绍你及你家人的爱好的”小作文~(不少于50个单词)_百度知道
用英语写一篇关于“介绍你及你家人的爱好的”小作文~(不少于50个单词)
提问者采纳
com/zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=ce13d07c41a7d933bffdec77987bfd25/564e53f80e51b0de9c82d1584f3d.
这是我自己写的
请问你那个题目是什么,(对不起)我看不清~~!。。。
Welcome To My Family
live……(我又看不见了:-()
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他3条回答
here are five people in my family. They are my parents. She is a doctor.My father works in the hotel.I like basketball very much. They like chatting with their friends there:00 in the moring. She likes dancing. They often buy some food on their way back. She cooks for us. She sings very wellMy grandparents often go to the park after breakfast. He likes singing very much. She goes to work at 7. She often goes to dancing in the evening:30. I often play basketball with my classmates on Sundays, my grandparents and I. My mother often gets up at 6
要翻译吗?
我家有五口人。他们是我的父母,我的爷爷奶奶和我。我的妈妈经常在早上6:00起床。她给我们。她七点半上班。她是一个医生。她喜欢跳舞。她经常在晚上跳舞。我的父亲在酒店工作。他非常喜欢唱歌。她唱得很好我的祖父母经常早餐后去公园。他们喜欢与朋友聊天有。他们经常买些食物回来的路上。我非常喜欢打篮球。我经常在星期天和同学们一起打篮球。
回答完整给你采纳哦!
I have a big family .They are my parents,my sister , my brother and me.On weekend ,my mother like to go shopping ,my father like to go fishing,my sister like to play with her friend,my brother like to play computer games with his net friends,l like to wath TV.Everyone has his thing.But we like each other very much .
作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁那位朋友帮我写篇自我介绍,爱好.志向.的英语作文.不少于一百个单词.爱好和志向随便写.性别女 年龄十七 在下感激不尽_百度作业帮
那位朋友帮我写篇自我介绍,爱好.志向.的英语作文.不少于一百个单词.爱好和志向随便写.性别女 年龄十七 在下感激不尽
Hello,my name is ×××(自己名字的拼音或英文名)I am seventeen(可换成阿拉伯数字) years old.I like playing computer,because it is very interesting and it can help me learn something.And my hobby is playing badminton too.I usually play badminton on weekends with my friends.I want to be a Computer Programmer in the future.Thit is my dream work.I think that would be great!我的名字是×××.十七岁.我喜欢玩电脑,因为非常有趣和电脑能让我学习一些东西.我另一个爱好是打羽毛球.我经常在周末与朋友一起打羽毛球.将来我想成为一名电脑程序设计员.这是我梦想的工作.我想这一定很棒!
您可能关注的推广请大家帮写7篇英语短文,每个不少于5句,)1.I(介绍自己的姓名,年龄,爱好等)2.My hobby(介绍自己的爱好为什么喜欢它)3.My travel plan in the summer vacation(介绍一下你最喜欢去的地方,和你今年暑假的计划)4.My favourite_百度作业帮
请大家帮写7篇英语短文,每个不少于5句,)1.I(介绍自己的姓名,年龄,爱好等)2.My hobby(介绍自己的爱好为什么喜欢它)3.My travel plan in the summer vacation(介绍一下你最喜欢去的地方,和你今年暑假的计划)4.My favourite animal(介绍一下你最喜欢的动物,它的颜色,样子和你为什么喜欢它)5.My father(介绍一下你父亲的相貌,性格,工作等)6.My mother(介绍一下你母亲的相貌,性格,工作等)7.My favourite TV show(介绍一下你最喜欢的电视节目,它的播放时间,频道和你为什么喜欢它)
1.my name is ...I am ...years old.I am interested in keeping pets.my favorite thing is reading books.Do you want to be my friends?2.My hobby is singing.Why because I think singing can help me keep a fine mood.when I was a baby,my mother often let me listen to music.That's why I like singing a lot today ,I think.3.I am excited here to tell you that I will visit Beijing on this vacation.Will you go together with me?I am going there by plane on next Friday.And I plan to stay there for about 5 days.The hotel is Beijing Tian'an.During the visit I want to see the Great Wall,Xiang shan Mountain and the famous Tian"anmen square.4.My favorite animal is a dog.Her name is Lily.Her color is black and white.I like it because she is very kind and cute.And she will never bite you !5.My father is a father that I believe the best one in this world.He is pretty outgoing.But I dislike only one of his hobbies.That is he smokes a lot a day.I enjoy playing and staying with him very much!6.My mother is a very beautiful woman.She is a bank clerk.She is busy every day.she has nearly no time with me,just with her work.when we chat with each other,she always let me study hard.I hate it!7.My favourite TV show is cartoons ,especially Disney's.I will watch them on every sunday evening.They are amazing.My parents love them too.
您可能关注的推广回答者:用英语介绍你的家人的饮食爱好.不少于40个单词_百度作业帮
用英语介绍你的家人的饮食爱好.不少于40个单词
My family members live together everyday .but our eating habits vary a lot among us.My father loves to eat something that tastes sweet,so do I.While my mother loves to eat rice,and also dumplings.Sometimes we have different opinion on what to eat,at last we will follow my mother's choice.Hope my family more peaceful forever.用英语介绍你的家人的饮食爱好.不少于40个单词_百度作业帮
用英语介绍你的家人的饮食爱好.不少于40个单词
My family members live together everyday .but our eating habits vary a lot among us.My father loves to eat something that tastes sweet,so do I.While my mother loves to eat rice,and also dumplings.Sometimes we have different opinion on what to eat,at last we will follow my mother's choice.Hope my family more peaceful forever.

我要回帖

更多关于 世界上年龄最小的父母 的文章

随机推荐