这个视频的BGM叮叮叮叮是什么歌歌?

这个视频的背景音乐是什么曲子_钢琴吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:138,815贴子:
这个视频的背景音乐是什么曲子收藏
视频来自:
FLOWER DANCE
楼主一百块都不给我,好恶心的
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或这个视频的背景音乐是什么?急!_百度知道
这个视频的背景音乐是什么?急!
com/specialt/index_2463221.ku6.html" target="_blank">/specialt/index_2463221/m.baidu征服天堂<a href="http
名字;征服天堂
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这个视频的背景音乐是什么?(一首英文歌)_百度知道
提问者采纳
I&#39;m gonna getcha good 歌手:Shania Twain Let’s go! Don’t wantcha for the weekend - don’t wantcha for a night I’m only interested if I can have you for life - yeah Uh, I know I sound serious - and baby I am You’re a fine piece of real estate, and I’m gonna get me some land Oh, yeah So, don’t try to run - honey, love can be fun There’s no need to be alone - when you find that someone (I’m gonna getcha) I’m gonna getcha while I gotcha in sight (I’m gonna getcha) I’m gonna getcha if it takes all night (Yeah, you can betcha) You can betcha by the time I say &go,& you’ll never say &no& (I’m gonna getcha) I’m gonna getcha, it’s a matter of fact (I’m gonna getcha) I’m gonna getcha, don’tcha worry ‘bout that (Yeah, you can betcha) You can bet your bottom dollar, in time you’re gonna be mine Just like I should - I’ll getcha good Yeah, uh, uh I’ve already planned it - here’s how it’s gonna be I’m gonna love you and - you’re gonna fall in love with me Yeah, yeah Oh, yeah So, don’t try to run - honey, love can be fun There’s no need to be alone - when you find that someone Yeah, I’m gonna getcha baby - I’m gonna knock on wood I’m gonna getcha somehow honey - yeah, I’m gonna make it good Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah Oh, yeah So, don’t try to run - honey, love can be fun There’s no need to be alone - when you find that someone Oh, I’m gonna getcha, I’m gonna getcha real good Yeah, you can betcha, oh, I’m gonna getcha (I’m gonna getcha) just like I should, I’ll getcha good Oh, I’m gonna getcha good!
其他类似问题
72人觉得有用
背景音乐的相关知识
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神解析一下这个视频里的背景音乐是什么歌曲_背景音乐吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:31,411贴子:
求大神解析一下这个视频里的背景音乐是什么歌曲收藏
视频来自:
看了一眼视频,我整个人都不太好了。。。
酷狗里这首音乐叫 寒毒
登录百度帐号我的游戏推荐游戏
后查看最近玩过的游戏
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或这视频做的背景音乐好好听,谁知道是什么歌啊】】】】_百度知道
提问者采纳
Unknown - When U Love Someone (Prod. by 40 Degrees)
咋这名字搜不到呢
歌曲名就是 When U Love Someone unknown就是不知道唱歌的是谁制作人都知道,歌手不知道...我也不知道为啥.
就是用这名字找到的是另外的歌
你歌手名打上 “Unknow”就是这首啦其他歌曲是同名歌曲而已= = 试听不是给你了吗要下载“在播放器右键-属性-然后把地址复制到迅雷里即可”
每次下载百分之几就停住没有速度了,试了几十次都是
留邮箱 我发给你
提问者评价
其他类似问题
背景音乐的相关知识
其他1条回答
这个视频的背景音乐。谢谢!! 《Fly Me To The Moon丹迹陛舅桩矫标蝎钵莽 And Back》 Itry to me 什么审美观点啊!真是垃圾歌!看来你也是个垃圾人
(- -?)什么毛病
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 ilovebaby是什么歌 的文章

随机推荐