哪首歌中有奔跑吧兄弟babybabyy our

如何添加新设备?
登录 “百度音乐” 移动客户端,即可添加设备,刷新页面就可以看到新设备。
收取短信不会扣除你的话费,下载歌曲需要你支付相应的无线上网费用
百度音乐客户端听歌,随时随地
感谢您使用手机百度音乐
下载会在几秒内自动开始,如浏览器长时间没有响应,请点击
您还可以通过以下方法下载百度音乐手机版
微信扫一扫精选音乐每日推送!Baby I waiting for you in the pictures, I will keep our promise, only for you to wait! I have signed off match website! Always waiting for our emotion! I hope you don't let me by any damage, just want to implore you always don't hurt me!的翻译:正在翻译,请等待... 什么意思?中文翻译英文,英文翻译中文,怎么说?
青云英语翻译
Baby I waiting for you in the pictures, I will keep our promise, only for you to wait! I have signed off match website! Always waiting for our emotion! I hope you don't let me by any damage, just want to implore you always don't hurt me!
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
宝宝我等着你的照片,我将继续我们的承诺,只为你等待!我已经签署了比赛的网站!一直在等待着我们的情绪!我希望你不要让我的任何损害,只是想恳请您永远不要伤害我!
正在翻译,请等待...
正在翻译,请等待...has a new our baby neighbour 怎么连词成句_百度知道
has a new our baby neighbour 怎么连词成句
希望也写好是那个
怎么连词成句
football 那个单词错了
try 那个单词错了用序号说明哦
好我加分哦
我有很多分呢
提问者采纳
Whose cap is that。4. 我觉得这句是对的?3. It looks like a duck.2.1Our neighbour has a new baby. 去掉the
可是play football是固定短语呀,肯定不能加the的啊~~
别人都对了
最后一个肯定语法上没有错啦~~肯定肯定啦。。。如果改成may或者could只是更客气谦虚,但并不是错啊~~我不明白为什么你说他错了。。
4真的是错误的
我给你读题呀
下面句子有一处是错误的请指出来
要么是can要大写,然后句末要加问号~?? 不然我真不知道。。。第一次碰到这句话是错的说法的。。我们都是这么用的啊~~嘿嘿
其他类似问题
其他7条回答
Our neighbour has a new baby.1) It looks like a duck.2) Whose cap is that?3) 不要 the4) try 改成 trial
4) Can I have try 沒有錯... 用 Could I have a try 更謙虛!
1. It looks like a duck.2. Whose cap is that?3. Let's play football. 去掉the4. Could i have a try?
可以帮我翻译过来吗
Our new neighbour has a
baby.1. It looks like a duck.2. Whose cap is that?3.the 去掉,踢足球直接是play football4. Can I have a try? 如果是这样的话,没有错的
our new neighbour has a baby1it looks like a duck2whose cap is that3let's play football.球类运动不需加the4may i have a try 好些吧
Our neighbour has a new baby/Our new neighbour has a babyIt looks like a duckWhose cap is that去掉the最后一个似乎没问题 Can首字母大写?
第一个怎么看不懂哩
两种都行我们的邻居刚生了小孩我们的新邻居有个小孩
把所以的汉语全写出来
就满分通过
加分........
??所以的汉语·?
把汉语补上
它看上去像鸭子那是谁的帽子我们踢球吧我能试试吗
Our neighbour has a new baby.1. It looks like a duck.2. Whose cap is that?3. 去掉the。4.Can I have a try?
Our new neighbour has a baby 我们的新邻居有一个小孩。1.It looks like a duck.它看起来像只鸭子。2.whose cap is that?那个帽子是谁的?3.let's play football. play +球类 中间不用the4.没错
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译notice me.take my hand.why are westrangers when?our love is strong.why carry on without me?everytime i try to flyi fall without my wings.i feel so small.i guess i need you baby.and everytime i see you in my dreams.i see your face.it's haunting me.i guess i need you ba_百度作业帮
英语翻译notice me.take my hand.why are westrangers when?our love is strong.why carry on without me?everytime i try to flyi fall without my wings.i feel so small.i guess i need you baby.and everytime i see you in my dreams.i see your face.it's haunting me.i guess i need you baby.i make believe that you are here.it's the only way i see clear.what have i done?you seem to move on easy.everytime i try to flyi fall without my wings.i feel so small.i guess i need you baby.and everytime i see you in my dreams.i see your face.you're haunting me.i guess i need you baby.i may have made it rain.please forgive me.my weakness caused your pain.and this song is my sorry.at night i praythat soon your face will fade awayeverytime i try to flyi fall without my wings.i feel so small.i guess i need you baby.and everytime i see you in my dreams.i see your face.you're haunting me.i guess i need you baby.求求啦
Notice me 让我成为你的目光焦点Take my hand 握住我的手Why are we strangers when 为何我们矜持地像陌生人Our love is strong 虽然我俩的爱又如此强烈Why carry on without me?何不让我加入你的生命Everytime I try to fly 每当我要展翅高飞I fall without my wings 却又从云间坠落I feel so small 渺小的我I guess I need you,baby 多么需要你的呵护And everytime I see you in my dreams 每当在梦中与你相见I see your face,it's haunting me 你的脸孔总让我魂牵梦系I guess I need you,baby 我多么渴望你的呵护I make believe 我傻傻的假设That you are here 你在我的身边It's the only way 唯有这样I see clear 让我看清一切What have I done?过去我的所作所为You seemed to move on easy 让你离开了我,不再眷恋Everytime I try to fly 每当我要展翅高飞I fall without my wings 却又从云间坠落I feel so small 渺小的我I guess I need you,baby 多么需要你的呵护And everytime I see you in my dreams 每当在梦中与你相见I see your face,your haunting me 你的脸孔总让我魂牵梦系I guess I need you,baby 我多么渴望你的呵护I may have made it rain 错误已经造成Please forgive me 请你原谅我My weakness caused you pain 如果我曾带给你苦痛And this song is my sorry 这首歌就是我的歉意At night I pray 我夜夜祈祷That soon your face will fade away 你熟悉的面孔,会渐渐消失不见Everytime I try to fly 每当我要展翅高飞I fall without my wings 却又从云间坠落I feel so small 渺小的我I guess I need you,baby 多么需要你的呵护And everytime I see you in my dreams 每当在梦中与你相见I see your face,your haunting me 你的脸孔总让我魂牵梦系I guess I need you,baby 我多么渴望你的呵护
您可能关注的推广JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser.
You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website.
SUMMER CLOTHING CLEARANCE!
BUY ONE, GET ONE FREE!!
BABYCO REUSABLE CLOTH NAPPIES! NOW $7.99!
INFA SECURE CAR SEAT! NOW $339!
BRIGHT STARTS BOUNCER! NOW $69.95!
NEW Child Restraint Fitting Service!
WE DELIVER AUSTRALIA WIDE!
Babyco is your one stop baby shop, featuring a huge range of baby products to fit every budget!&
Current Specials
Special Price
Add to Cart
Special Price
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
Special Price
Add to Cart
Special Price
Add to Cart
Special Price
Add to Cart