英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
enrique iglesias --sad eyes enrique iglesias--escape试听一下吧
你要给分吧
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁苍井空电影全集 快播_日本色情成人图片网站_小泽真珠贴吧_苍井空还有处女膜吗有一首英文歌,高潮的那段总是重复i wanna be 。。英文不好。。 很抒情的一首歌,应该是首挺出名的歌,跪_百度知道
有一首英文歌,高潮的那段总是重复i wanna be 。。英文不好。。 很抒情的一首歌,应该是首挺出名的歌,跪
都不是。。。我要的是个女生唱的。。很抒情很抒情的那种
歌曲名字就是“Right By Your Side”:)I wanna be right by your sideDon’t you know, baby it’s trueThat these feelings there only for youShould I hold you ‘coz I can…Can you feel it?Understand that for me you are the oneI wanna be right by your sideAnd I will never let you goI know I’ll never let you goI wanna be right by your sideAnd I want only you to knowI’ll never let you goI wanna be right by your sideAnd I will never let you goI know I’ll never let you goI wanna be right by your sideAnd I want only you to knowI’ll never let you goFor all this timeI’ve been loving 珐矗粹匪诔睹达色惮姬youAnd when I’m dreamingI only see youCould you hold me againAre you more than a friend‘Coz to me you are the oneI wanna be right by your sideAnd I will never let you goI know I’ll never let you goI wanna be right by your sideAnd I want only you to knowI’ll never let you goI wanna be right by your sideAnd I will never let you goI know I’ll never let you goI wanna be right by your sideAnd I want only you to knowI’ll never let you goI wanna be
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
按默认排序
其他4条回答
《b what u wanna b》
我是个大女孩 i'm a big big girl
难道你说的是这个歌吗?
i wanna be with you ?
迈克学摇滚
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁热门排行榜
i believe christina
一键收藏,永不丢失
i believe christina国语版/i believe原唱/求好听的英文歌和韩语歌 抒情的 因为听的太多了 最好是冷门的
NBA有哪些好听的歌Fighter Fighter--Christina Aguilera I believe I can fly-- R.Kelly 向Jordan致敬的歌Song Of Yao Ming 为姚明写的Y有关NBA的歌曲都有哪些NBA LIVE的也行Fighter Fighter--Christina Aguilera NBA2002-03赛季的季后赛主题曲The Game Of Love --Santa 同样是一首2002-03赛季的主题曲I 求一首英文歌词翻译I Believe - Christina PerriI believe if I knew where I was going I'd lose my wayI believe that the words that he told you are not your graveI know that we are not the weight of all our memoriesI believe in the things that I am afraid to sayHold onHold onI believe in the lost possibilities you can't seeAnd I believe that the darknessReminds us where light can beI know that your heart is still beating beating darlingI believe that you fell so you would land next to me'Cause I have been where you are beforeAnd I have felt the pain of losing who you areAnd I have died so many timesBut I am still aliveI believe that tomorrow is stronger than yesterdayAnd I believe that your head is the only thing in your wayI wish that you could see your scars turn into beautyI believe that today its okay to be not okayHold onHold on'Cause I have been where you are beforeAnd I have felt the pain of losing who you areAnd I have died so many timesBut I am still aliveThis is not the end of me,This is the beginning.This is not the end of me,This is the beginning.this is not the end of me,This is the beginning.This is not the end of me,This is the beginning.This is not the end of me,This is the beginningThis is not the end of me,This is the beginningThis is not the end of me,This is the beginningThis is not the end of me,This is the beginningThis is not the end of me,This is the beginning歌词太长,复制不全,求达人帮忙翻译一下~拜托了~I Believe - Christina PerriI believe if I knew where I was going I'd lose my wayI believe that tchristina aguilera &i will be&翻译中文歌词The world seems so cold When I face so much all alone A little scared to move on And knowing how fast I have grown And I wonder just where I fit in Oh the vision of life in my head Oh yes I will be Strong on my own I will see through the rain I will find my way I will keep on Traveling this road Till I finally reach my dream Till I'm living, and I'm breathing My destiny, yeah yeah I can't let go now Even when darkness surrounds But if I hold on, yeah I will show the world All the things that you never expected to see From little old me, this pittsburgh girl And I wonder just where my place is Close my eyes and I remind myself this Oh yeah yeah I will be Strong on my own I will see through the rain I will find my way I will keep on Traveling this road Till I finally reach my dream Till I'm living, and I'm breathing My destiny, ohh It comforts me Ooh it keeps me Alive each day of my life Always guiding me Providing me With the hope I desperately need Well I gotta believe There's something out there meant for me Oh I get on my knees Praying I will receive The courage to grow and the faith to know That I will be Strong on my own I will see through the rain I will find my way I will keep on Traveling this road Till I finally reach my dream Till I'm living, and I'm breathing My destinyI desperately need Well I gotta believe There's something out there meant for me Oh I get on my Christina Perri的《Arms》 歌词歌手:Christina Perri专辑:Lovestrong.Christina Perri - ArmsWritten By: And I believe that it's eas在酒吧听到的歌,开头是i gotta can什么的,结尾是going come on的求歌名[Christina Aguilera:]You know we've got to find a wayTo bring some 歌名:I Believe I Can Fly歌手: 适合打篮球时听的激烈的歌曲I still believe--Mariah Carey We Will Rock You--Queen Fighter --Christina Aguilera The Game Of Love 一首有open every door 的英文歌.今天无意中听到的,男的唱的,抒情歌(因为电视里都是用中文写的,没有英文)是美国的一个娱乐节目,就是中国也有参加的,有斗牛啊什么什么的,几个国家一起比赛的那里听到的.其中有一句好象有 open every door .其他都不太记得了,很好听的Nothing else can stop me if I just believe And I believe in me.
9 分钟前热心网友 Christina Aguilera 的Sochristina aguilera有没有I believe?有个外国女歌手唱过一首歌叫i believe,(应该是这个名字,就算不是歌词里也是不停的重复在唱:P)歌手声音和christina aguilera特别像,那首歌特别动听,谁知道这是谁唱得,歌名是不是叫i believe?在那能下到?谢谢我可以告诉你的是,christina aguilera并没有一首歌叫做i believe,其他的我就帮不了你了Christina唱的花木兰的主题曲是哪首啊?Christina AguileraWhen will my reflection showWho I am inside?I am nowIn a world where I have tohide
【猴姆独家】人气女星Christina Perri强势新单I Believe官方粉丝mv大首播!
【大森】Christina Perri 新单《I Believe》试听首播!
【猴姆独家】人气女星Christina Perri强势新单I Believe官方粉丝mv大首播!
【猴姆独家】Christina Perri强势新单I Believe试听大首播!
【猴姆独家】醉人!Christina Perri深情献唱I Believe
人气女星Christina Perri强势新单I Believe官方粉丝mv首播!这是官方利用粉丝在instagram上投稿的自制歌词照片剪辑而成,很有诚意。
【Edwin】才女Christina Perri演唱新单曲I Believe超清现场跪求一首好听的英文歌曲,是女生唱的,歌词是make me “quiet”,make me “smart”make me.i love you曲风是抒情的,好多句都是make me.,段尾有i love you_百度作业帮
跪求一首好听的英文歌曲,是女生唱的,歌词是make me “quiet”,make me “smart”make me.i love you曲风是抒情的,好多句都是make me.,段尾有i love you
A Little Love - 冯曦妤

我要回帖

更多关于 哪首歌里有这句歌词 的文章

随机推荐