他说终有一天我会离开这个世界 歌词是哪首英文歌的歌词

[急]求一首英文歌的歌词。_百度知道
[急]求一首英文歌的歌词。
有一首英文歌名是&u're my everything&这首歌还有一个女版,歌名是&me and you&是AL唱的。我现在要找&u're my everything&的歌词。急用。特急。十万火急的那种。哪位好心人帮忙找一下。我谢谢TA了。手机只能悬赏20分。如果真的有。我改天用电脑追分。谢谢各位了。
提问者采纳
you are my everything 你是我的全部and you have to know 而你必须知道I just can't waiting for a moment 我一分一秒都无法等待and I love you so 如此的爱你oh babyyou are my everything 你是我的一切but I have to say 但我必须说I have been give you a promise 我曾给过你的承诺 and will to do so 我一定会做到(RAP)please don't make me feel sad 请别让我感到难过 and give me your smile 并且给我你的笑容when everynight everytime colse your eyes 在每个夜晚你闭上你的双眼时if I tell a lie just wanna see you high 若我说了谎 就只是为了看你快乐you don't think to much say I am the last 千万别想太多也别认为我很糟follow me and say it is wonderful 跟随著我 并说这真是太棒了just have to know and ready to go 只需要准备好开始行动 I've give you my heart and sold my soul 我已经给你我的全心也卖了我的灵魂let's get a start 我们一起开始make a beauty love 创造一段美好的爱(间)say it right and feel it high 这感觉是对的 请说它是对的every moment every thing is the special one 每分每秒每件事都是最特别的so 所以say it right and feel it high 这感觉是对的 请说它是对的every day and every night is the perfect one come on 每天每夜都是最棒的--------------------------------------------------------------me and you --ALyou are my everything 你是我的全部 and you have to know 而你必须知道 I just can't waiting for a moment 我一分一秒都无法等待 and I love you so 我如此爱你 oh baby you are my everything 你是我的一切 but I have to say 但我必须说 I have been give you a promise 我曾给过你的承诺 and will to do so 我一定会做到 and I love you loving you all day 我爱你 爱你每一天 and all night I just want see your face 整夜我都想看着你的脸 tell me what should I do to loving you 告诉我 爱你我应该做些什么 tell me what can I do to meeting you 告诉我 见你我应该做些什么 Me and you 我和你 hurry up and what can we do 我们赶紧为爱做些什么 Me and you 我和你 I will love you 我会爱你的 Oh, baby, baby, please don't go 宝贝 请不要走 I just wanna let you know 我只想让你知道 you are my lover never never end 你将永远是我的最爱 so pretty that how I can say 只可惜我不知道怎么去表达 Oh, baby, baby, please don't go 宝贝 请不要离开 I just wanna let you know 我只是想让你知道 you are my lover never never end 你将永远是我的最爱 so pretty that how I can say 只可惜我不知道我怎么去表达 and i love you, loving you all day 我爱你,爱你每一天 and all night I just want see you face 整晚我都想看着你的脸 tell me what should I do to loving you 告诉我,爱你我应该做些什么 tell me what can I do to meeting you 告诉我,见你我应该做些什么 me and you 我和你 hurry up and what can we do 我们赶紧为爱做些什么 me and you 我和你 Oh, baby, baby, please don't go 宝贝 请不要走 i will love you 我会爱你的 I just wanna let you know 我只想让你知道 you are my lover never never end 你将永远是我的最爱 so pretty that how I can say 只可惜我不知道怎么去表达 Oh, baby, baby, please don't go 宝贝 请不要离开我 I just wanna let you know 我只想让你知道 you are my lover never never end 你将永远是我的最爱 so pretty that how I can say 只可惜我不知道怎么去表达 you are my everything 你是我的全部 and i need you to know 而你必须知道 I just can't waiting for a moment 我一分一秒都无法等待 and I love you so 我如此爱你 o baby you are my everythin 你是我的一切 but i need you to know 而你必须知道 I have been give you a promise 我曾给过你的承诺 and i will to do so 我一定会做到 Oh, baby, baby, please don't go 宝贝 请不要走 I just wanna let you know 我只想让你知道 you are my lover never never end 你将永远是我的最爱 so pretty that how I can say 只可惜我不知道怎么去表达 Oh, baby, baby, please don't go 宝贝 请不要离开 I just wanna let you know 我只想让你知道 you are my lover never never end 你将永远是我的最爱 so pretty that how I can say 只可惜我不知道怎么去表达
其他类似问题
1人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
you are my everything 你是我的全部
and you have to know 而你必须知道
I just can't waiting for a moment 我一分一秒都无法等待
and I love you so 如此的爱你
you are my everything 你是我的一切
but I have to say 但我必须说
I have been give you a promise 我曾给过你的承诺
and will to do so 我一定会做到
please don't make me feel sad 请别让我感到难过
and give me your smile 并且给我你的笑容
when everynight everytime colse your eyes 在每个夜晚你闭上你的双眼时
if I tell a lie just wanna see you high 若我说了谎 就只是为了看你快乐
you don't think to much say I am the last 千万别想太多也别认为我很糟
follow me and say it is wonderfu...
[ti:You Were My Everything]
[ar:Aviation]
[00:01.00]QQ:360777
[00:02.00](Talking)This goes out to someone that was
[00:04.00]Once the most important person in my life曾经她是我生命中最重要的一个人
[00:07.00]I didn’t realize it at the time但当时我却没有意识到
[00:09.00]I can’t forgive myself for the way I treated you so当时那样的对你直到现在我无法原谅我自己
[00:12.00]I don’t really expect you to either我从来没有真正想过要你投入另一个人的怀抱从来没有
[00:15.00]It’s just... I don’t even know我只是…我只是…我真的不知道结果会那样…
[00:18.00]Just listen…你…你能听我讲吗
[00:22.00]You’re the one that ...
This go out to someone that was once the most important person in my life. i didn't realize that at the time. i can't forgive myself for the way i treated you so don't really expect you to either. it's just... i don't even know. just listen.
you're the one that i want, the one that i need.
the one that i gotta have just to succeed.
when i first saw you, i knew it was real.
i'm sorry about the pain i made you feel.
that wasn't me, let me show you the way.
i look for the sun but it's rainy today.
i remember when i first time i look into your eyes,
it was like i was there, heaven in the sky.
i war with the skies because i didn't wa...
The lonliness of nights alone
The search for strength to carry on
My ever hope has seemed to die
My eyes had no more tears to cry
Then like the sun shined from up above
You surrounded me with your endless love
You are my everything
Nothing your heart won't bring
My life is yours alone
The only love I've ever known
Your spirit pulls me through
When nothing else will do
Every night I pray
On bended knee
That you will always be
My everything
Now all my hopes and all my dreams are suddenly reality
You've opened up my love to feel
A kind of love that's truly real
A guiding light that'll never fade
There's not a th...
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁我是正品不是雁品是哪首英文歌的歌词_百度知道
我是正品不是雁品是哪首英文歌的歌词
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
您好:不清楚,但是好听的英文歌好多呢~~~本人学英语的推荐这些吧希望你能喜欢。
1、Bubbly--Colbie Caillat(你听过一遍就会非常喜欢的歌);
  2、Burning--Maria Arredondo;
  3、Happy--丽安娜 刘易斯;
  4、Cry On My Shoulder--出自德国选秀节目(很早的一首,非常好听);
  5、Apologize--Timbaland;
  6、The Climb--Miley Cyrus(个人最喜欢的歌手之一);
  7、You Belong With Me--泰勒.斯威夫特(绝棒的);
  8、I Stay In Love--玛利亚.凯莉;
  9、I Didn't Know My Own Strength--Whitney Houston(是非常棒的一首慢歌,也是我非常喜欢的黑人歌手之一。);
  10、A Little Bit Longer--Jonas Brothers(嗓音非常棒的组合,几乎每首都很好听,尤其是这首!强力...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁“我无法永驻,我无法离开”是哪首英文歌的歌词?_百度知道
“我无法永驻,我无法离开”是哪首英文歌的歌词?
是男的唱的,里面还有一句是:“金姆是我亲吻的第一个姑娘,她现在已经是两个孩子的母亲了。”
我有更好的答案
是Whitey 的
&can't go out, can't stay&知道歌手和歌名了,找起来容易多了吧。希望对你有帮助。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁在哪儿能下载到英文歌的歌词?_百度知道
在哪儿能下载到英文歌的歌词?
哪里有英文歌歌词下载?我现在想要下载这几首歌。the way you went awaysomeone is waching over mefriends
提问者采纳
貌似应该是the day you went away吧......well i wondercould it bewhen i was dreaming about you babyyou are dreaming of mecall me crazycall me blindto still be suffering is stupid after all of this timedid i do lose my love to someone betterand does she love you like i doi do,you know i really,really dowell,heyso much i need to saybe lonely since the daythe day you went awayso sad but truefor me there's only yoube crying since the daythe day you went awayi remember day and timeseptember 22 sunday 25 after 9in the doorway with your caseno longer shouting at each otherthere were tears on our faceand we were letting go of something specialsomething we'll never have againi know,i guess i really really knowwell,heyso much i need to saybe lonely since the daythe day you went awayso sad but truefor me there's only yoube crying since the daythe day you went awaythe day you went awaythe day you went awaywhy do we never know what we've got till it's gonehow could i carry on the day you went awaycause I've been missing you so much I have to saybe crying since the daythe day you went away.......Someone's Watching Over MeMEL 发表于
19:09:00Hilary真胖。。。越来越胖了。。。每次看她都要感叹一下。。。跟她配戏的全是超级帅哥,实在是养眼啊这首歌很励志,尤其在电影里Terri对Paul感情的真实写照Lyrics:Found myself todayOh I found myself and ran awaySomething pulled me backThe voice of reason I forgot I hadAll I know is you're not here to sayWhat you always used to sayBut it's written in the sky tonightSo I won't give upNo I won't break downSooner than it seems life turns aroundAnd I will be strongEven if it all goes wrongWhen I'm standing in the dark I'll still believeSomeone's watching over meSeen that ray of lightAnd it's shining on my destinyShining all the timeAnd I wont be afraidTo follow everywhere it's taking meAll I know is yesterday is goneAnd right now I belongTo this moment to my dreamsSo I won't give upNo I won't break downSooner than it seems life turns aroundAnd I will be strongEven if it all goes wrongWhen I'm standing in the dark I'll still believeSomeone's watching over meIt doesn't matter what people sayAnd it doesn't matter how long it takesBelieve in yourself and you'll findAnd it only matters how true you areBe true to yourself and follow your heartSo I won't give upNo I won't break downSooner than it seems life turns aroundAnd I will be strongEven if it all goes wrongWhen I'm standing in the dark I'll still believeThat I won't give upNo I won't break downSooner than it seems life turns aroundAnd I will be strongEven when it all goes wrongWhen I'm standing in the dark I'll still believeThat someone's watching overSomeone's watching overSomeone's watching over meSomeone's watching over me最后一个。。friends。。你要的是哪首?有很多歌都叫这个。。给你2首。。曲名:Friends 歌手:Twins歌手:Twins歌名:FriendsRoses are red Violets are blueGtad to know friends like youA blink in our eyes o shake with our handsThat's how we all make friendsA smile in your face lights up the dayThat's what all Japanese sayA look in your eyes a touch in my mindHappiness always ar~ivesWhen you're moodyI can help you get your troubles offWhen you're happy share it with meThat's what friends are for La La La LaLaWhen you're moody Tell me I can get your troubles offThat's what friends are forFRIENDS歌词《仙界伝 封神演义》-米仓千寻-《friends》-(封神演义-仙界传tv版_ed)作词:米仓千寻作曲:米仓千寻编曲:见良津健雄ずっと探していた同じ瞳 zutto sagashiteita onaji hitomi 一直寻找的同样眼眸同じ 梦を抱いている my friends onaji yume wo idaiteru my friends 拥抱着同样梦想的 my friends昨日までの涙 今日からの笑颜 kinou made no namida kyou kara no egao 到昨日止的泪水 从今日起的笑颜そのすべてを受け止めたい sono subete wo uketometai 我想把那全部接受下朝の雨も夜の长い暗も
asa no ame mo yoru no nagai yami mo 不管是下雨的白昼或漫长的夜晚もう何も恐がらないで mou nani mo kowagaranaide 请你都不要再害怕了仆はこの空 のように
boku wa kono sora no you ni 我会像这片蓝天一样君を强く守る翼になって kimi wo tsuyoku mamoru tsubasa ni natte 化为守护你的强壮羽翼はるかな时间を飞び越え
harukana jikan wo tobikoe 飞越遥远的时间今始まる未来 君にあげるよ ima hajimaru mirai kimi ni ageru yo 给你从今开始的未来风に向かい大地を踏みしめて
kaze ni mukai daichi wo fumishimete 踏着大地一步步向风走去君といつまでも生きよう kimi to itsu made mo ikiyou 无论到何时我都会和你一起活着その手の温くもりで 触れる世界 sono te no nukumori de fureru sekai
用那手温触摸的世界优しい光に满ちてゆく yasashii hikari ni michite yuku 变得满溢柔光君がそばにいるとそれだけで kimi ga soba ni iru to sore dakede 只要是在你身旁仆は谁より强くなれるんだ boku wa dare yori tsuyoku narerun da 我就能变得比谁都坚强めぐり逢えたこの小さな奇迹
meguriaeta kono chiisana kiseki 相遇这小小的奇迹いつの日か历史に変えて itsu no hi ka rekishi ni kaete 有一天会改变历史仆はこの海のように boku wa kono umi no you ni 我会像这片海洋一样君の痛み 悲しみ 愈せるように kimi no itami kanashimi iyaseru you ni 为了疗愈你的痛苦悲伤はるかな 波间を漂う 远い未来
harukana namima wo tadayou tooi mirai 我会成为一盏明灯照らす 灯りになるよ terasu akari ni naru yo 来照耀漂泊在远方波浪间的遥远未来长い旅が 终わりを告げるまで
nagai tabi ga owari wo tsugeru made 到这漫长旅程告终之前君と永远を生きよう kimi to eien wo ikiyou 我会和你活到永远仆はこの空のように
boku wa kono sora no you ni 我会像这片蓝天一样君を强く守る翼になって kimi wo tsuyoku mamoru tsubasa ni natte 化为守护你的强壮羽翼はるかな时间を飞び越え
harukana jikan wo tobikoe 飞越遥远的时间今始まる未来 君にあげるよ ima hajimaru mirai kimi ni ageru yo 给你从今开始的未来风に向かい大地を踏みしめて
kaze ni mukai daichi wo fumishimete 踏着大地一步步向风走去君といつまでも生きよう kimi to itsu made mo ikiyou 无论到何时我都会和你一起活着君と永远を生きよう kimi to eien wo ikiyou
对大部分人来说,听出中文的rap歌词都是impossible,所以,如果你既不是外籍又不是天才,就别去想听出英文的rap歌词
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
The Day You Went Awaysomeone's waching over mefriends
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁到最后 终于还是要离开 是哪首歌的歌词_百度知道
到最后 终于还是要离开 是哪首歌的歌词
到最后 终于还还是要离开 才发现 手中带着那根烟
提问者采纳
我怎么忘了他---谢庭锋
到最后终于还是要离开 不要哭 他说我们不要哭 点了一杯咖啡 放下一个小小的钟 约定了时间 不要说再见 然后我们各西东 到今天 回到相约的地点 才发现身上带着那个钟 点了一杯咖啡 加了一点一点心碎 想起那一天 没有说再见 忍不住有点心酸 忘了她 要我怎么忘了她 放了吧 就象放开手中沙 如果啊 如此深爱还是虚假 我将永远迷失在无边的海洋 忘了她 要我怎么忘了她 放了吧 一切都是水中花 是她吧 仿佛看见她的长发 从最熟悉走到最陌生的挣扎 到今天 回到相约的地点 才发现身上带着那个钟 点了一杯咖啡 加了一点一点心碎 想起那一天 没有说再见 忍不住有点心酸 忘了她 要我怎么忘了她 放了吧 就象放开手中沙 如果啊 如此深爱还是虚假 我将永远迷失在无边的海洋 忘了她 要我怎么忘了她 放了吧 一切都是水中花 是她吧 仿佛看见她的长发 从最熟悉走到最陌生的挣扎 看见她有一些话请告诉她 有些爱是真的谁都不用害怕
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 我很想离开这个世界 的文章

随机推荐