《》在线视听
好听的英文歌曲 - 啦啦啦.mp3是里的一首。如果觉得歌曲好听,就将要听舞曲网告诉你的朋友,尽在要听dj网()要听舞曲网因你们而精彩。copyright &
all rights reserved .急求一首英文歌,歌词是不停的啦啦啦啦啦
急求一首英文歌,歌词是不停的啦啦啦啦啦
是个男的,也好像是合唱,山东综艺超级运动会上播放过这首歌,歌曲比较欢快。调子大致是啦、啦啦啦啦、啦啦啦啦啦啦、啦啦啦啦。
不区分大小写匿名

Elize的《Sexually Healing》。
歌名:Sexually Healing 歌手:Elize
歌词: (I can fight it) (Oh baby I can move on) Tell me what is going down Move with my body all round I know I&ve been here before Going for the healing out the door It&s a feeling in my soul Coming like a tide is on the road It&s the heat that makes me burn Going for the point of no return It&s a fighter A desire Can get it out tonight And I want it Cause I feel it Burning deep inside (I&m) checking out the moon is right The heat is on it&s a Saturday night Why can&t find the feeling So much sexual peeling Looking for my mister right The one that want to hold me tight Cause I just find the feeling Sexual healing I can fight it Tell me I&m a asking much I only want to feel the tender touch Coming like a wave tonight Going for the healing by my side All the back is hard to do Going for the feeling coming through You&re the one that makes me burn Going for the point of no return It&s a fighter A desire Can get it out tonight And I want it Cause I feel it Burning deep inside (I&m) checking out the moon is right The heat is on it&s a Saturday night Why can&t find the feeling So much sexual peeling Looking for my mister right The one that want to hold me tight Cause I just find the feeling Sexual healing I can fight it Just the way I can hide it Oh baby I got move on So I just got let it (show) Oh baby I can fight it Just the way I can hide it Oh baby I got move on So I just got let it (show) I can fight it Oh baby I got move on It&s a fighter A desire Can get it out tonight And I want it Cause I feel it Burning deep inside (I&m) checking out the moon is right The heat is on it&s a Saturday night Why can&t find the feeling So much sexual peeling Looking for my mister right The one that want to hold me tight Cause I just find the feeling Sexual healing I can fight it No way I can hide it Oh baby I got move on So I let it show I can fight it No way I can hide it Oh baby I got move on So I let it show (I can fight it) Oh baby I got move on I can fight it,fight it......

是个男的唱的。
潘玮柏& 唱的&& 双人舞!
是life is beautiful
Ein Kleines Lied--candee
Akon& -Right Now&分
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家请记住本站
方便下次听
把本站分享给你的朋友,就是对本站最大的支持,不管是男是女都可以^_^!
音乐外链:(可用于音乐下载,QQ空间背景音乐等等)
注意设置qq空间背景音乐时,地址保存后,需要关闭浏览器重新打开就可正常播放音乐了,不要管连率,本站的连通率99.99%
/up/mp3/4D3F84197BCCE9B97DD0E6E18355.mp3