开头是啦啦啦的英文歌is happen的英文歌

英文歌,女声,很嗨,歌词里面大概是有happen to the monday之类的,记不清了_百度知道
英文歌,女声,很嗨,歌词里面大概是有happen to the monday之类的,记不清了
提问者采纳
歌名叫【My Boyfriend is Gay】- ---hailey rowe。(酷狗哦)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有人知道这首英文歌的名字高潮几句是anyone can fail ,it happen to anyone of us
歌名是:Any one of us下面是中英文歌词Anyone Of Us (我们都会错) I've been letting you down,down Girl I know I've been such a fool Giving in to temptation When I should've played it cool The situation got out of hand I hope you understand CHORUS:It can happen to Anyone of us,anyone you think of Anyone can fall Anyone can hurt someone they love Hearts will break Cause I made a stupid mistake It can happen to Anyone of us,say you will forgive me Anyone can fail Say you will believe me I can't take my heart will break Cause I made a stupid mistake A stupid mistake She was kind of exciting A little crazy I should've known She must have altered my senses Cause I offered to walk her home The situation got out of hand I hope you understand CHORUS A stupid mistake She means nothing to me (nothing to me) I swear every word is true Don't wanna lose you The situation got out of hand I hope you understand CHORUS A stupid mistake she means nothing to me (nothing to me) I swear every word is true don't wanna lose you chorus to fade 我们都会错(中文翻译) 我让你失望了 我知道自己实在太傻 一时的情不自禁 让冷静消失无踪 如今弄到无法收拾 我只求你能谅解 副歌:这种是可能发生在 任何人身上 所有你想得到的人 每个人都会犯错 每个人都可能让爱人心痛 我的心快碎了 因为我犯了愚蠢的错 这种是可能发生在 任何人身上 说你会原谅我吧 每个人都可能失控 说你会相信我吧 无法忍受我的心就要碎了 只因为我犯了一个愚蠢的错 一个愚蠢的错 那天她看起来很兴奋 我早该知道他有点疯狂 一定是她影响了我的判断力 因为我竟然提议陪她走路回家 情况就这麼失控了 副歌:这只是个愚蠢的错 她对我没有任何意义 (没有任何意义) 我发誓句句属实 我不想失去你 情况就这麼失控了 副歌:每个人都会犯错 每个人都可能让爱人心痛 我的心快碎了 因为我犯了愚蠢的错 一个愚蠢的错
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
anyone of us
扫描下载二维码求 一首外国歌曲 名字好像是all开头的 一开始唱就是 ..._百度知道
求 一首外国歌曲 名字好像是all开头的 一开始唱就是 ...
根据描述,该歌曲是《All》。歌名:All歌手:Olivia词曲:Olivia发行时间:All (I Ever Want)Alexander Klaws Feat. Sabrina WeckerlinUhhhh...All I ever wantAll I ever want is fightingAnd all I ever need is tryingAll the things I long to doThey happen all for me and youNow, never and forever, I standThis is all I ever wantAll I ever want is fightingAnd all I that I can do is tryingAll for one is you and meAnd all at once eternityStrong as never and forever I standThis is all I ever wantOooh, all or nothingAll I ever need is youEven in a world of cruelAll can change because of youCause together, all together we standAll I ever wantMiracles of heaven and all of thatWhoooa, you like the stars come crashing downAlexander und Sabrina:We find a wayIts all in allWe feel the sameOh, were home againThis is all...All I ever want is fightingAll I ever wantAnd all I ever need is tryingAll I ever needYou can make me all come cleanAnd you're the one I ever needCause together, all together we standThis is all I ever want...All I ever want is youMmmmm...You...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
创大业千秋昌盛 展宏图再就辉煌 横批:大展宏图
外国歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌的开头是enenenenenen…………很有节奏感_百度知道
一首英文歌的开头是enenenenenen…………很有节奏感
Jordin sparks—one step at a timeHurry up and waitSo close but so far awayEverything that you've always dreamed ofClose enough that you can tasteBut you just can't touchYou wanna show the world but no one knows your name yetYou wonder when and where and how you're gonna make itYou know you can if you get the chanceIn your face as the door keeps slammingNow you're feeling more and more frustratedAnd you're getting all kind impatient waitingWe live and we learn to takeOne step at a timeThere's no need to rushIt's like learning to flyOr falling in loveIt's gonna happen and it'sSupposed to happen that weFind the reasons whyOne step at a timeYou believe and you doubtYou're confused and got it all figured outEverything that you've always wished forCould be yours should be yours would be yoursIf they only knewYou wanna show the world but no one knows your name yetYou wonder when and where and how you're gonna make itYou know you can if you get the chanceIn your face as the door keeps slammingNow you're feeling more and more frustratedAnd you're getting all kind impatient waitingWe live and we learn to takeOne step at a timeThere's no need to rushIt's like learning to flyOr falling in loveIt's gonna happen and it'sSupposed to happen that weFind the reasons whyOne step at a timeWhen you can't wait any longerBut there's no end in sight (when you need to 哗单糕竿蕹放革虱宫僵find the strength)It's your faith that makes you strongerThe only we get there is one step at a timeTake one step at a timeThere's no need to rushIt's like learning to flyOr falling in loveIt's gonna happen and it'sSupposed to happen that weFind the reasons whyOne step at a timeOne step at a timeThere's no need to rushIt's like learning to flyOr falling in loveIt's gonna happen and it'sSupposed to happen that weFind the reasons whyOne step at a time
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
节奏感的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 开头是啦啦啦的英文歌 的文章

随机推荐