whatcanyoudo?之首歌怎么把一首歌唱好唱

谁能给我找首歌词里有句What can I do to make you want me?.男声唱的.慢歌伤感情歌!_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
谁能给我找首歌词里有句What can I do to make you want me?.男声唱的.慢歌伤感情歌!
谁能给我找首歌词里有句What can I do to make you want me?.男声唱的.慢歌伤感情歌!
What Can I Do To Make You Love Mehaven't slept at all in daysit's been so long since we've talkedand i have been here many timesi just don't know what i'm doing wrongwhat can i do to make you love mewhat can i do to make you carewhat can i say to make you feel thiswhat can i do to get you therethere's only so much i can takeand i just got to let goand who knows i might feel better, yeahif i don't try and i don't hopewhat can i do to make you love mewhat can i do to make you carewhat can i say to make you feel thiswhat can i do to get you thereno more waiting, no more, achingno more fighting, no more, trying...maybe there's nothing more to sayand in a funny way i'm calmbecause the power is not minei'm just going to let it fly...what can i do to make you love mewhat can i do to make you carewhat can i say to make you feel thiswhat can i do to get you therewhat can i do to make you love mewhat can i do to make you carewhat can i say to make you feel thiswhat can i do to get you thereand love me...love me.love me..fade out是这个吗?去试试吧!一首英文歌女声唱的。歌曲一开始就是 think i love you I am think I love you what i can do。。。
一首英文歌女声唱的。歌曲一开始就是 think i love you I am think I love you what i can do。。。
哪位好心人知道啊?我在网上找好久都没有。
不区分大小写匿名
Thinking Of You
谁唱的? 谢了。
Christian Kane
《loving you 》黑人女的唱的!
黑人女的?晕。。。能告诉我是谁么。谢了
Loving you -----Minnie Riperton
晕,不是,,,好像很少人知道名字。那首歌旋律感很强
张靓颖翻唱过!不如原唱好!具体哪个版本的好!还是根据你的欣赏水平!
LOVING YOU 我听过,不是这歌。
Loving you 
  Is easy &Cause you&re beautiful 
  Making love with you 
  is all I wanna do 
  Loving you 
  is more than 
  Just a dream come true 
  And everthing I do 
  is out of loving you 
  La La...Doo un doo un doo doo, Ah... 
  No one else can make me feel 
  The colours that you bring 
  Stay with me when we grow old 
  And we will live each day in spring time 
  Cos loving you has made my life so beautiful 
  And every day of my life 
  Is filled with loving you 
  Loving you 
  I see your soul 
  Come shining through 
  And every time that we, Ooh 
  I&m so in love with you 
  La La...Doo un doo un Doo Doo, Ah.. 
  Loving you La la...Doo un Doo un Doo Doo..Ah.. 
  No one else can make me feel 
  The colours that you bring 
  Stay with me when we grow old 
  And we will live each day in spring time 
  Cos loving you 
  it&s easy 
  &cause you &re beautiful 
  every day of my life 
  it filled with loving you 
  loving you 
  I see you soul 
  Come shining through 
  and everytime that we 
  hoo~ 
  I am more in love with you 
  la....... 
  do..... 
  ha......
会不会是艾微儿的I
love you浪漫满屋插曲
范玮琪的I think i
韩版的I think i
We are one
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号不是可儿的,也不是南拳妈妈的
楼主发言:1次 发图:0张
  What can I do to make you love me   What can I do to make you care    好像就叫What can I do.不知道找的是不是这首,我也不知道这首是谁的
  what can i do to make you love me
  南拳妈妈的 What Can I Do和可儿的 What Can I Do
这二首歌都好听..   调调不同的..
  谢谢楼上mm回帖,但还是没找到啊,what can i do to make you love me   这是歌名吗?
  BLUE 的 SORRY SEEMS TO BE THE HARDEST THING
  啊呀..看错了,不是他们俩的啊..  那我不知道类...
  想起有首快节奏的英文歌,歌词里面好像有what are you doing,谁知道曲名啊
  还是没找到啊,麻烦知道的jm告诉歌名,谢谢楼上的,what can i do to make you love me 这个是歌名还是歌词?百度都没搜到
  sorry seems to be the hardest the word     
  blue 的
    我当时也找了好久~~~~~~~~~~~
  是不是听错了,what can I do to make it up to you,promise don’t come easy    
  SORRY,才看到沙发,应该是BLUE和ELTON JOHN的SORRY SEEMS TO BE THE HARDEST WORD
  同楼上  我起初以为是promise don’t come easy
  楼上的歌名都有错误哦,正解是Sorry seems to be the hardest word,当手机铃声好久....    
  额```是女声的,所以谢谢楼上说blue的,我听到的应该是慢摇dj版,可儿的那首没dj版要不然我觉得有可能弄出那个效果,呵呵,强迫症又犯了,以前下载过的但不见了,情人节夜晚突然听到很有感觉,哈哈
  up~~~~
  是爱尔兰乐队The corrs的,歌名好像就叫what can I do
  The Corrs - What Can I Do    I haven’t slept at all in days  It’s been so long since we have talked  And I have been here many times  I just don’t know what I’m doing wrong  What can I Do to make you love me  What can I do to make you care  What can I say to make you feel this  What can I do to get you there  There’s only so much I can take  And I’ve just got to let it go  And who knows I might feel better  If I don’t try and I don’t hope  What can I Do to make you love me  What can I do to make you care  What can I say to make you feel this  What can I do to get you there  No more waiting, no more aching  No more fighting, no more trying...  Maybe there’s nothing more to say  And in a funny way I’m calm  Because the power is not mine  I’m just gonna let it fly...  What can I Do to make you love me  What can I do to make you care  What can I say to make you feel this  What can I do to get you there  What can I Do to make you love me  What can I do to make you care  What can I say to make you feel this  What can I do to get you there  Love me...
  我也想求一首慢摇歌,在苏荷听到的,有句叫什么turn around..什么什么turn around,好好听啊,,谁知道啊,谢谢哦
  what can I do for you?  
  作者:hazeleilei 回复日期: 21:32:06 
    我也想求一首慢摇歌,在苏荷听到的,有句叫什么turn around..什么什么turn around,好好听啊,,谁知道啊,谢谢哦    ________________________________________________________  Just one last dance,before we say good bye.  When we sway and turn round and round and round....  It’s like the first time      歌名就是Just one last dance    
  亲~~我告诉你吧 ·~是不是   promise don’t come easy~~  去下来听听看~~~应该是的 ~~~
  小广告,删除并封杀2年-- de54etbxs-- 操作时间: 18:46:37 -- 902373
  i should have known all along  there was something wrong  i just never read between the lines  then i woke up one day and found you on your way  leaving nothing but my heart behind  what can i do to make it up to you  promises don’t come easy  but tell me if there’s a way to bring you back home to stay  well i’d promises anything to you  i’ve been walkin’ around with my head hanging down  wondrin’ what i’m gonna do  ’cause when you walked out that door,i knew i needed you more  than to take a chance on losing you  what can i do to make it up to you  promises don’t come easy  you know i’ve made up my mind to make it work this time  that’s the promise that i give to you  you never thought i loved you  i guess you never thought i cared  i was just too proud to say it out loud  now i know, to let my feelings go (so tell me)  what can i do to make it up to you  promises don’t come easy  you know i’ve made up my mind to make it work this time  that’s the promise i can give to you  what can i do to make it up to you  
  作者:小骆驼和球球 回复日期: 20:51:11 
    是不是听错了,what can I do to make it up to you,promise don’t come easy  -------------------------------  我也是第一反应想起这个   
  total eclipse of the heart
  那个什么turn around
我猜是 the corrs的 only when i sleep
  turn aroun的我也知道一个, Timbaland的Apologize    ……  You tell me that you’re sorry   Didn’t think I’d turn around, and say...   It’s too late to apologize, it’s too late   I said it’s too late to apologize, it’s too late     这个里面的around音很长,是aroun~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~d  
  turn around那个是贾斯汀的my love?
  汗。。。说错鸟。。。想说贾斯汀另一首歌的   貌似不是  闪  楼主那个刚看到直觉就是blue那个
  米哈哈~这收歌我有~  N年了~~在硬盘 就是不知道名字 俺听歌不看名字的说~
  /programs/view/281V4XIJac0/    看看这个...
  大一的时候特别喜欢听这首    可儿乐团的 WHAT CAN I DO
  汗,我也是第一下就想到promise don’t come easy~
  我也要去听听:))
  I'm Just A Little Bit Shy  看看是不是这个
  我想到的也是诺言来之不易
  it is too late to apologize
  it is too late to apologize
  作者:玫瑰泪儿 回复日期: 21:37:50  回复
      作者:hazeleilei 回复日期: 21:32:06        我也想求一首慢摇歌,在苏荷听到的,有句叫什么turn around..什么什么turn around,好好听啊,,谁知道啊,谢谢哦        ________________________________________________________    Just one last dance,before we say good bye.    When we sway and turn round and round and round....    It’s like the first time            歌名就是Just one last dance  -----------------------------------------------  如果一直turn around的话,那就是Total Eclipse of the Heart    turn around,   every now and then i get a little bit lonely   and you're never coming round   turn around,   every now and then i get a little bit tired   of listening to the sound of my tears   turn around,   every now and then i get a little bit nervous   that the best of all the years have gone by   turn around,   every now and then i get a little bit terrified   and then i see the look in your eyes   
  Promise Don't Come Easy
  what can I do to make it real,  falling so hard so fast with time.      BACKSTREET BOYS &HOW DID I FALL IN LOVE WITH YOU&
请遵守言论规则,不得违反国家法律法规whatcanyoudo?之首歌怎么唱法_百度知道
whatcanyoudo?之首歌怎么唱法
我有更好的答案
sing along song 个人觉得不错其实我开始听大同的歌 是因为看到他在康熙来了
现场唱了几句 stieve wonder 的 i just call to say i love you 觉得很R&b谈边稼沥淙邀乃琢宛祥腾峻阆逢姑娓燚处坳毕翌
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 怎么学唱一首歌 的文章

随机推荐