和歌曲carlotta champagnee life 同期的歌曲

有关blue这种类型的歌有哪些呢?最好是欧美的。。急需哦==_百度知道
有关blue这种类型的歌有哪些呢?最好是欧美的。。急需哦==
提问者采纳
  shotgun blues  歌手:blues brothers the
专辑:briefcase full of blues  Every night i go to sleep  The blues fall down like rain  Every night i go to sleep  The blues fall down like rain  Taking pills, cheap whiskey  Just to try to ease the pain  Blues Brothers, The  Well it's hard to gamble  When you lose every bet  Hard to save money  When you're twenty years in debt  The blues is falling  Falling down on me like rain  I'm gonna take a shotgun now people  And disconnect my brain  Matt 'guitar' murphy!  I made some mistakes  Now my mind don't work  And my whole body aches  The blues is falling  Falling down on me like rain  My life is like water  Just swirling down the drain  Well i tried standin' up  I keep on falling down  Tried standing up  Keep on fallin' down  Everywhere i go  The blues is all around  abattoir blues  歌手:feel so bad
专辑:abattoir blues  The sun is high up in the sky and I'm in my car  Drifting down into the abattoir  Do you see what I see, dear?  The air grows heavy. I listen to your breath  Entwined together in this culture of death  Do you see what I see, dear?  Slide on over here, let me give you a squeeze  To avert this unholy evolutionary trajectory  Can you hear what I hear, babe?  Does it make you feel afraid?  Everything's dissolving, babe, according to plan  The sky is on fire, the dead are heaped across the land  I went to bed last night and my  moral code got jammed  I woke up this morning with a Frappucino in my hand  I kissed you once. I kissed you again  My heart it tumbled like the stock exchange  Do you feel what I feel, dear?  Mass extinction, darling, hypocrisy  These things are not good for me  Do you see what I see, dear?  The line the God throws down to you and me  Makes a pleasing geometry  Shall we leave this place now, dear?  Is there someway out of here?  I wake with the sparrows and I hurry off to work  The need for validation, babe, gone completely  berserk  I wanted to be your Superman but I turned out such a  jerk  I got the abattoir blues  I got the abattoir blues  I got the abattoir blues  Right down to my shoes  blues  歌手:萧敬腾 专辑:同名专辑  [ar:萧敬腾]  [al:同名专辑]  [by:赖润诚]  萧敬腾- blues  作词:陈伟/林唯  作曲:陈伟  专辑:同名专辑  问你问我问他到底谁对谁错  不清楚谁有答案给我  总觉得自己角色太紧凑  只有你把我防卫突破  could the soul of the man play the right kind of blues  不管伤口颤不颤抖  敢说就敢做让这天没有我没有你没有他没有爱过  问你问我到底谁对谁错  谁的答案都不会由衷  总觉得自己戏份太笼统  只有我把你的心看破  我想你不会有人陪我流浪再爱也没有  could the soul of the man play the right kind of blues  不管伤口颤不颤抖  敢说就敢做让这天没有我没有你没有他没有爱过  could the soul of the man play the right kind of blues  任颜色忧郁我所有  敢爱就敢分从今后没有我没有你没有他没有爱过
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
blue的相关知识
其他3条回答
shayne ward的歌都不错很有名的
Usher(亚瑟)的OMG和DJ got us fallin inlove他的歌大概很多人都听过,所以就弄了俩首Tommy Reeve 的Nomansland和feeling。
  The Veronicas 的Untouched
  T.I 的live your life和Dead and Gone(因为TI比较老了所以就推荐两首当时我爱听的)
  Shakira(夏奇拉)唱哇卡哇卡的那个,而我是从电视上听的这首Did it Again除了这些个人认为比较好听的还有Hips don't lie和She Wolf和Underneath Your Clothes和Estoy Aqui
  R. Kelly 的Sign Of A Victory和Number One
  Puff Daddy(吹牛老爹)的I'll Be Missing You
  Nightwish(夜愿)好像是歌剧和摇滚结合吧,所以想听的话打名字就好了,歌就不一一列出了
  NE-YO(尼欧)这是我相当喜欢的歌手了,最爱的是so sick。他的歌还有To Be Continue和B...
后街男孩的 the call
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有哪些好听的英文歌曲?_百度知道
有哪些好听的英文歌曲?
像BYE BYE BYE,或者是Anyone of
us之类的英文歌??
emilie simon - chanson de toile(静的不能再静)-----------不要和它比安静hayley - never say goodbye 纯净的天使声音(优雅)——————不要和它比优雅winter in my heart - before(甜蜜)————————不要和它比甜蜜经典英文 以吻封缄 sealed with a kiss(悲情)英文轻歌销魂 killing me softly with his song(开头很好)enya - only time - 世界之最 只有时光 恩雅(神圣 啊)crying in the rain 雨中的哭泣(安静)do you know where you re going to你知道何去何从(可爱,开头很好)helene segara - encore une fois(开头不错)je m appelle helene - helene rolls(开头不错)loveholic - one love - 春天华尔兹(开头不错)sweetdream 结婚歌曲(经典结婚歌曲,张娜拉的)the cranberries - never grow old/the cranberries - dreaming my dreams/小红莓 - dying in the sun死于太阳 - 美声仙音 触碰灵魂(小红莓的空灵)within temptation - somewhere(神圣依然)穿过树林 through the trees(恬静)卫兰 - goodbye - 奥斯卡金曲(小可爱)英国最畅销的 10岁天使的声音 tell me why(悲情) babyvox - never say good bye(狂野)don t push me sweetbox(发泄)eamily affair 家务事 玛丽 布莱姬(节奏)法语歌曲 la isla alizee 法国小天后 bonita-风光秀丽的小岛 (节奏) the show (小可爱)the magic key(经典电子音)
1、Bubbly--Colbie Caillat(你听过一遍就会非常喜欢的歌); 2、Burning--Maria Arredondo; 3、Happy--丽安娜 刘易斯; 4、Cry On My Shoulder--出自德国选秀节目(很早的一首,非常好听); 5、Apologize--Timbaland; 6、The Climb--Miley Cyrus(个人最喜欢的歌手之一); 7、You Belong With Me--泰勒.斯威夫特(绝棒的);
其他类似问题
74人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
Taylor Swift 的《lovestory》 《you belong with me》 《mine》都超级好听Groove Coverage的《she》 《god is a girl》 《far away from home》都挺经典的A*Teens的《firefly》 《upside down》很不错的
Breathless & right here writing
heartbeats
您可能关注的推广
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有没有节奏感很强很强的英文歌曲?推荐我一些吧,谢谢啦!_百度知道
有没有节奏感很强很强的英文歌曲?推荐我一些吧,谢谢啦!
没有那种感觉。 有没有例如Roc--Nadiya 之类的歌曲?
提问者采纳
很简单,如果你不介意听Michael,Michael Jackson大部分的歌节奏感都很强,比如【2000watts】、【Bad】、【Billie Jean】都好听。Avril Lavigne也很棒,推荐【Alice】、【Anything but odinary】、【Contagious】其它的嘛,我认为Green Day不错听,像【Boulevard of broken dreams】和【Holiday】Ne-Yo的【Champagne life】Simple Plan的【Welcome to my life】、【Love is a lie】、【Take my hand】Beck的【Derelict】、【Lord only knows】、【Novavane】Groove Coverage的【Far away from home】、【Only love】、【She】Black Eyed Peas的【Fashion beats】、【Light up the night】、【Love you long time】 ...展开全文很简单,如果你不介意听Michael,Michael Jackson大部分的歌节奏感都很强,比如【2000watts】、【Bad】、【Billie Jean】都好听。Avril Lavigne也很棒,推荐【Alice】、【Anything but odinary】、【Contagious】其它的嘛,我认为Green Day不错听,像【Boulevard of broken dreams】和【Holiday】Ne-Yo的【Champagne life】Simple Plan的【Welcome to my life】、【Love is a lie】、【Take my hand】Beck的【Derelict】、【Lord only knows】、【Novavane】Groove Coverage的【Far away from home】、【Only love】、【She】Black Eyed Peas的【Fashion beats】、【Light up the night】、【Love you long time】A-teens的【Floorfiller】和Take That的【Wait】Taylor Swift的【Forever & always】、【I'm only me when I'm with you】The Ting Tings的【Great DJ】、【That's not my name】、【We walk】Donna Lewis的【I could be the one】和Bon Jovi的【It's my life】、【Livin' on a pray】收起
网友推荐的&请推荐几首有节奏感的英文歌曲
482145人推荐
411185人推荐
376772人推荐
327828人推荐
283470人推荐
263724人推荐
257798人推荐
256021人推荐
248303人推荐
227221人推荐
196990人推荐
180458人推荐
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他5条回答
1.poker face
2.bad romance 3.telephone 4.just dance
5.paparazzi
6.boys boys boys 7.monster
8.alejandro
9.love game
11.speechless
12.the fame 13.lovegame
15.porker face
16.starstruck 17.christmas tree
18.money honey
19.brown eyes
又QQ的话,用QQ音乐下就行了,点公告牌,点公告牌,那么全美最新最流行的歌就在里面,里面很多都是节奏感特强的说唱
&Love The Way&Rihanna&Tonight&Enrique(重点)&The Time&Black Eyed Peas
( 重点)&Love Me& Justin Bieber&Hold It Against Me&Brienty Spears(重点)&moment 4 life&Drake
Nicki Minaj&Miami 2 Ibiza&(重点)总之都很好听,而且你是我好友。。
Psychosocial-slipknot
(摇滚的)loyalty-d12git up-d12get my gun-d12school street-dmx911-d12Till I Collapse-eminem8mile-eminem
这几个都咔咔的
我这猛曲有的是
简单给你几种风格自己选
Someone's watching over me
------Hilary Duff
您可能关注的推广
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有没有节奏感很强很强的英文歌曲?推荐我一些吧,谢谢啦!-求几首节奏感强的英文歌曲_好网名排行榜
你现在的位置:
《有没有节奏感很强很强的英文歌曲?推荐我一些吧,谢谢啦! 》
有没有节奏感很强很强的英文歌曲?推荐我一些吧,谢谢啦!
相关说明:
没有那种感觉。 有没有例如Roc--Nadiya 之类的歌曲?
很简单,如果你不介意听Michael,Michael Jackson大部分的歌节奏感都很强,比如【2000watts】、【Bad】、【Billie Jean】都好听。Avril Lavigne也很棒,推荐【Alice】、【Anything but odinary】、【Contagious】其它的嘛,我认为Green Day不错听,像【Boulevard of broken dreams】和【Holiday】Ne-Yo的【Champagne life】Simple Plan的【Welcome to my life】、【Love is a lie】、【Take my hand】Beck的【Derelict】、【Lord only knows】、【Novavane】Groove Coverage的【Far away from home】、【Only love】、【She】Black Eyed Peas的【Fashion beats】、【Light up the night】、【Love you long time】A-teens的【Floorfiller】和Take That的【Wait】Taylor Swift的【Forever & always】、【I'm only me when I'm with you】The Ting Tings的【Great DJ】、【That's not my name】、【We walk】Donna Lewis的【I could be the one】和Bon Jovi的【It's my life】、【Livin' on a pray】
1.poker face
2.bad romance 3.telephone 4.just dance
5.paparazzi
6.boys boys boys 7.monster
8.alejandro
9.love game
11.speechless
12.the fame 13.lovegame
15.porker face
16.starstruck 17.christmas tree
18.money honey
19.brown eyes
又QQ的话,用QQ音乐下就行了,点公告牌,点公告牌,那么全美最新最流行的歌就在里面,里面很多都是节奏感特强的说唱
&Love The Way&Rihanna&Tonight&Enrique(重点)&The Time&Black Eyed Peas
( 重点)&Love Me& Justin Bieber&Hold It Against Me&Brienty Spears(重点)&moment 4 life&Drake
Nicki Minaj&Miami 2 Ibiza&(重点)总之都很好听,而且你是我好友。。
Psychosocial-slipknot
(摇滚的)loyalty-d12git up-d12get my gun-d12school street-dmx911-d12Till I Collapse-eminem8mile-eminem
这几个都咔咔的
我这猛曲有的是
简单给你几种风格自己选
Someone's watching over me
------Hilary Duff
有没有节奏感很强的英文歌? :
本人真心提供,希望能够满意五星1.stay——tonya mitchell(这首歌,我只能是说......
有没有节奏感很快,很强的歌曲,英文歌曲最好 :
欧美好听的节奏感强的音乐,比如说Do It之类的歌。分享到: ... 有没有节奏...
推荐点节奏感比较强的英文歌曲 ,谢谢 :
有没有节奏感很强很强的英文歌曲?推荐我一些吧,谢谢啦! 24...夜店歌曲 节...
有没有节奏感和爆发力很强的英文歌曲? :
如题 我最喜欢的是 夜愿 i want you just one last dance buring...
有没有好听的英文歌曲推荐一下,节奏感强一点的,要最新的哦。谢谢了! :
《here's to never Growing up》 &What Are Words& &You...
请推荐一些节奏感强,比较欢快的英文歌曲吧 :
1楼推荐的是瑞典年度英文歌冠军,很动感的 2楼推荐的歌挺有历史的,不过我也觉得很好听, 还有 wes...
有没有好听一点的英文歌曲?推荐一下。(最好节奏感强一点的) :
fatao love ----jori king perfect picture somewhere...
有没有特别振奋人心,音乐节拍特强的英文歌曲,大家推荐推荐,谢谢! :
Alizée《la isla bonita》法国美女电视节目音乐成名作 Rihanna:《umbre...
你可能感兴趣的内容?Champagne Life 歌词_百度知道
Champagne Life 歌词
提问者采纳
歌曲名:Champagne Life歌手:Ne-Yo专辑:Promo Only Rhythm Radio August 2010Ne-Yo - Champagne LifeYes, it's a beautiful dayIt's gone be a beautiful nightBreak out the champagneEverybody get a glassLet's start it off sexyWhat do you sayUh, and all the ladies say (Uh-huh)Uh, and all the ladies say (Uh-huh)Think I like thatUh, and all the ladies say (Uh-huh)Welcome to champagne lifeWhere trouble is a bubble in a champagne glassDreams and reality are one and the sameAnd we gone do it like this (Oh)Got an addiction for life in this livingLike everydays my birthday, I know what Im gettingAnd reserved for time cause thats where Im sittingMe and my friends and found 6 Miss Independents (Independents)And my attitudes so chilled and so breezy (breezy)My design is suit, I make this look easy (easy)Sexy baby, don't you dare act like you don't see meBaby, I know you see meIt's all about them, fast car nights and them big wheel daysLiving the champagne life, everything's okayLet's toast it up (Oh)Let's toast it up (Oh)Said we play all night and we play all dayLiving the champagne life, everything's okayLets toast it up (Oh)Baby, lets toast it up (Oh)Champagne lifeGot bent out property on cloud nine (Oh)I got the sun jealous cause the way I shine (Oh)And reserved for time cause thats how I do mineNice meal and a good wine, definition of a good time (time)Living out my dreams, watching them come true (come true)Baby, Im the boss, I dont know what they do (they do)Youve put down the ride, come on and Ill take youI know you want me to take youUh, uh, hey, uh (Uh-huh)We dont clap the same when we living that champagne life(Uh-huh) Its sexier than a regular clapOh, its a party, reserved for top notchLets bring it backSaid its all about them, fast car nights and them big wheel daysLiving the champagne life and everythings okaySo lets toast it up (Oh)And everybody, lets toast it up (Ooh whoo)Said it cause we play all night and we play all dayLiving the champagne life, everythings okayLets toast it up (Oh)Baby, lets toast it up (Oh)Champagne life (Oh)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 champagne是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐