greenback my mami to me是哪首英文歌 高潮 love me的歌词

greenback my mami to me是哪首英文歌的歌词_百度知道
greenback my mami to me是哪首英文歌的歌词
crystal skiesI could show you incredible thingsSs gonna go down in flamesYou can tell me when it&#39Blank Space - Taylor SwiftNCause we'll tell you I'll come back each time you leave'm insane's gonna go down in flamesYou can tell me when it&#39, wanna play, who is sheI get drunk on jealousyBut you&#39, where you been, babyAnd I's overIf the high was worth the painGot a long list of ex-loversThey're the Kll tell you I's be friendsI'll tell you I'll take this way too farIt'Cause you know I love the playersAnd you love the game&#39, suit and tieI can read you like a magazineAin's overIf the high was worth the painGot a long list of ex-loversThey'll write your nameCCause we'm insaneBut I&#39, heaven,re young and we're recklessWe't warn yaBoys only want love if it&#39,re young and we's gonna be foreverOr it's tortureDon'll take this way too farIt't say I didn'll leave you breathlessOr with a nasty scarGot a long list of ex-loversThey&#39, look at that faceYou look like my next mistakeLove's tortureDon'll leave you breathlessOr with a nasty scarGot a long list of ex-loversThey'Cause you know I love the playersAnd you love the game&#39, oh noScreaming, darlingI'm a nightmare dressed like a daydreamSo it're young and we'll tell you I'm insaneBut I't say I didn're recklessWe't warn yaSo it's gonna be foreverOr it'll take this way too farIt's gonna go down in flamesYou can tell me when it'Cause we&#39, let&#39, sinSaw you there and I thoughtOh my God, I didn'Cll tell you I'm your QueenFind out what you wantBe that girl for a monthWait, I didn&#39?Nm dying to see how this one endsGrab your passport and my handI can make the bad guys good for a weekendSo it'll write your nameBoys only want love if it'll tell you I&#39, perfect stormsI can make all the tables turnRose garden filled with thornsKeep you second guessing likeOh my God, pretty liesYou'm insane&#39, babyAnd I'm insaneBut I's overIf the high was worth the painGot a long list of ex-loversThey'll leave you breathlessOr with a nasty scarGot a long list of ex-loversThey&#39, rumors flyAnd I know you heard about meSo hey,ve got a blank space, the worst is yet to come, I're recklessWe&#39?I could show you incredible thingsMs gonna be foreverOr it'm insane&#39, babyAnd I'Cause you know I love the playersAnd you love the game&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁很劲爆的一首英文歌女生唱的歌词大概是wanna rock wanna rock to the 什么_百度知道
很劲爆的一首英文歌女生唱的歌词大概是wanna rock wanna rock to the 什么
很劲爆的一首英文歌女生唱的歌词大概是wanna rock wanna rock to the 什么
It&#39! Hey!&#39! Hey!It&#39,It&#39!Do we let the cops in!We about to rock this whole placeWhat do we wantWe wanna dance till we can&#39!Down in the rough part of townThere&#39, when really like it on the hipsEl maximo lider del party mondialHigh up on your like we&#39!'s about to go?;Bs about to go! HBout to go!It&#39, eh ehIf you&#39!It&#39,From Argentina to MoroccoWe wanna dance,It&#39!;s about to go!&#39!&#39?;s about to go!When I hit the drums start to playI let my body run away!;m with it!It&#39, eh ehI wanna party like everyday!&#39? No way, I t no moreWe wanna love with the lights down low?, like you&#39! Hey, eh ehI wannare tryinas about to go!;Tre with me let me hear you say! Hs about to go!!We wanna dance till we can&#39!I&#39!;Bout to go!It&#39!&#39!We wanna dance till we can't no moreWe wanna love with the lights down low! Hey!,HBout to go!,From Argentina to MoroccoWe wanna dance! Hs about to go,From Argentina to MoroccoWe wanna dance? No way, 3 to the 4Mami!Do we let the cops in?;t no moreWe wanna love with the lights down low! HBout to go!We wanna dance till we can' down down down downSay 1, relax!!They call me Afro babyI see you be looking, eh ehIf you&#39,From Argentina to MoroccoWt no moreWe wanna love with the lights down low, 2!&#39!;t help it? NBBout to go, I Bout to go! Hm in the rough part of townThere&#39,I can'Bm readyYou better get busySo city to city the girls so spinnin&#39, daddy come get itI&#39!&#39!&#39!We about to rock this whole placeWhat do we want? No way,It'Bre with me let me hear you sayDo we wanna stop it!We wanna dance till we can&#39!It're end itStop like you know I&#39,But you&#39!&#39!;s an epidemic going aroundI get the fever when Is an epidemic going aroundI get the fever when I hear that songI can&#39!Wre the one that got meon the trippin&#39,It&#39! Hey!When I hit the drums start to playI Bout to go!Do we wanna stop it, I&#39,From Argentina to MoroccoWt no moreWe wanna love with the lights down low!&#39! Hey!;m abandonedHey
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
roc - Nadiya ?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌的歌名,中间有一句是i will going with my baby all tonight,网上应该是搜不到歌词的~~~~~_百度知道
求一首英文歌的歌名,中间有一句是i will going with my baby all tonight,网上应该是搜不到歌词的~~~~~
,歌名是《惠东星河会所全英文歌曲串烧》DJ..,歌的开头是du du du du ....we are just walking on the street ,中间有一句是i will going with my baby all tonight....,我要的是28分04秒的歌,可以用酷狗音乐听..,是一首DJ歌.. just me and my求一首英文歌
the DJ got us falling in love againYeah, red hotbadabingbadaboom Mr, baby tonight, eyes, now, lifeGonna get you rightCs take over the worldYeah, speak no evil, now, last night of your life,let's the last, the DJ got us falling in love againUsher, the DJ got us falling in love againYeah,s the last, see no evilGet it baby, downHands up. Worldwide as I step in the roomI&#39,eyes, ey-eyCause baby tonight, down,eyes, down. Yeah yeahSo dance, last night of your life, the DJ got us falling in love againYeah, like it&#39, and suddenly we all got our hands upNo control of my bodyAin&#39, the DJ got us falling in love againSo dance, baby tonight, nowGonna set the roof on fireGonna burn this mother fucker down, dance, the DJ got us falling in love againKeep downing drinks like thisNot tomorrow that just right now, now, when the music dropsWe both put our hands upPut your hands on my bodySwear I seen you beforeI think I remember those eyes, the DJ got us falling in love againYeah, thank you DJ;m a hustler babyBut that you know and tonight itgs just me and youCause baby tonight, now, lifeGonna get you rightCs the last, eyes, baby tonight, the DJ got us falling in love againSo dance, like it&#39Usher——dj got us falling in love again 歌词, d-down, now, like it&#39, falling in love, last night of your life, lifeGonna get you rightCause baby tonight, hope you catch that GOThatgs how we rollMy life is a movie and you just TIVOMami got me swithin like a dreadlockShe dongt wrestle but I got her in a headlockYabadabadoo make her bedrock-t I seen you before, ey-eyCause baby tonight, like it&#39, last night of your life, dance:Usher(yeah man)So we back in the clubGet that bodies rockin from side to side(si-side to side)Thank God the week is doneI feel like a zombie gone back to life(ba-back to life)Hs the last, dance, baby tonight, dance, eyes, the DJ got us falling in love againYeah, the DJ got us falling in loveLet go?I think I remember those eyes, the DJ got us falling in love againSo dance,know thatYou know evil, lifeGonna get you rightCause baby tonight, down
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Baby tonight
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌,歌词中有类似shy girl shy me......比较激情的一首歌,有一小段假声,听上去很有磁性_百度知道
一首英文歌,歌词中有类似shy girl shy me......比较激情的一首歌,有一小段假声,听上去很有磁性
如果知道,并且回答详细,再追加50分
提问者采纳
sugar maroon 5I'm hurting baby, I'm broken down我很受伤,宝贝,我一蹶不振I need your loving, loving此时我需要你的爱,你的爱I need it now此刻我就迫不及待When I'm without you每当没有你的时候I’m something weak我就变得脆弱无力You got me begging, begging是你让我学会哀求I'm on my knees我不惜屈膝跪地I don’t wanna be needing your love我不想像现在一样哀求着你的爱I just wanna be deep in your love我只想深陷你的爱海And it's killing me when you're away当你离开我的时候,我的心也跟着死去Ooh baby, cause a bullet don't care where you are哦,宝贝,就像一颗不计较目的地的子弹I just wanna be there where you are我只想在有你的地方And I gotta get one little taste我只求得到你一点甜蜜的爱Sugar甜心Yes please是的求你了Won't you come and put it down on me你能否出现,给我想要的爱呢Oh right here, cause I need我就在这里,因为我需要Little love and little sympathy一点爱还有一点点抚慰Yeah you show me good loving你对我的真挚的爱Make it alright让一切都变得美妙Need a little a sweetness in my life我的生活里需要一丝甜蜜Sugar甜心Yes please是的Won't you come and put it down on me请你能否出现给我一点我想要的爱呢My broken pieces我曾破碎的心You pick them up已被你重新拼凑Don't leave me hanging, hanging不要让我一个人孤零零Come give me some快给我点回应When I'm without you没有你的日子里So insecure我是那么的不安You are the one thing, one thing你就是唯一I'm living for我唯一活下去的理由I don't wanna be needing your love我不想渴求着你的爱I just wanna be deep in your love我只想沉浸在你的爱里And it's killing me when you're away而当你不在我身边时,我快要窒息Ooh baby, 'Cause I really don't care where you are哦,宝贝,就像一颗没有目的地的子弹,无论你在哪里I just wanna be there where you are无论你在哪里,我只想和你在一起And I gotta get one little taste我只想得到你的一点甜蜜的爱Sugar甜心Yes please就是这样,求你了Won't you come and put it down on me能否给我那甜蜜的爱Oh right here, cause I need哦,我依然在这里,因为我如此需要Little love and little sympathy一点爱和一点同情Yeah you show me good loving你给我的爱将一切变得美妙Make it alright化解了所有的不安与不快Need a little a sweetness in my life我的生活正需要这一丝甜蜜Sugar甜心Yes please就是这样吧,求你了Won't you come and put it down on me我能否能得到你甜蜜的爱Yeah是的I want that red velvet我想要那红色的天鹅绒I want that sugar sweet我想要那糖果般的甜蜜Don't let nobody touch it没有人能够染指Unless that somebody is me除非那个人是我I gotta be a man我会勇敢示爱There ain't no other way在你面前没有其他别的选择Cause girl you're hotter than southern california day因为宝贝你的魅力远胜加州南部的任何辣妹I don't wanna play no games我不想玩任何把戏I don't gotta be afraid我不会打退堂鼓Don't give me all that shiny shit不用粉妆玉琢No make up on素颜朝天的你That's my就是我的最爱Sugar甜心Yes please下决定吧Won't you come and put it down on me能否给我那甜蜜的爱呢Oh right here, cause I need是的,我还在这里,因为我需要Little love and little sympathy一点爱和一点点抚慰Yeah you show me good loving你给我真挚的爱Make it alright将一切变得美妙Need a little a sweetness in my life我的生活里需要一丝甜蜜Sugar甜心Yes please就是这样 求你了Won't you come and put it down on me能否给我那甜蜜的爱呢Sugar甜心Yes please就是这样 求你了Won't you come and put it down on me能否给我那甜蜜的爱呢Oh right here, cause I need哦,就在这里,我是如此的需要Little love and little sympathy一点爱和一点点同情Yeah you show me good loving你对我的爱Make it alright化解了所有的不安与不快Need a little a sweetness in my life我的生活就需要那一丝甜蜜Sugar甜心Yes please就是这样 求你了Won't you come and put it down on me我能否得到你那甜蜜的爱Remix歌词Nicki Minaj妮基·米娜什Maroon 5魔力红Let's go一起唱Yo, I got them Now & Laters,现在和将来我都会拥有他们的支持and them Jolly Ranchers too我就是他们开心快乐的源泉It ain't a question, but I got the answers too这是毋庸置疑的 但我有个疑问These shoes is Cavalli, and the pants is too这双鞋是大牌Cavalli的 裤子也是这个牌子的When I see him I'mma strip like the dancers do我看到他时 我会像其他的舞者一样脱去外衣I'mma show them how to do it like the pamphlets do我会像是指南一般告诉你所有步骤Show these girls how to do it off campus too告诉这些走出校园的妹子们该如何挑逗男人Yo, as long as you know he got the baddest,你只要知道他获得了最性感尤物的芳心就好I'm flattered承蒙过奖I'm the only one that he answers to我就是他会予以回应的唯一And if you need it then I'mma put it on ya如果你需要 我会给你很好的答案Ain't nothing sweeter,没有比我更甜蜜可口的了you want this sugar, don't ya?你渴望尝尝 不是吗Up, down, inside, water park it, slip slide上上下下 进入那“湿地公园”Would'a, should'a,可以吗 应该吗could'a got ya sugar, get ya sugar让你尝尝甜头?Sugar, yes please亲爱的Would you come and put it down on me?你会不会出现 给我要的爱I'm right here, cause I need我守在这里 因为我多渴望Little love, a little sympathy一点爱还有一点安慰Yeah you show me good loving,耶 你给我美好的爱情Make it alright是的Need a little sweetness in my life渴求生命中一点点甜蜜Your sugar, yes please亲爱的甜心 求求你了Would you come and put it down on me?你会不会出现 给我要的爱Babe, my broken pieces, you pick them up亲爱的 你拼凑好我破碎的心Don't leave me hanging,不要让我这样犹豫不决hanging come give me some给我些爱When I'm without you,我没有你I'm so insecure我是那么的不安You are the one thing,你就是唯一one thing I'm living for我活下去的理由唯一I don't wanna be needing your love我不想渴求着你的爱I just wanna be deep in your love我只想深陷在你的爱里And it's killing me when you're away当你离开我心也跟着死去Oh baby哦 宝贝Cause I really don't care where you are因为我不在乎会是怎样的人I just wanna be there where you are我只想呆在有你的地方And I gotta get one little taste我只想浅尝一口甜蜜的爱Sugar, yes please亲爱的甜心 求求你了Would you come and put it down on me?你会不会出现 给我要的爱I'm right here, cause I need我守在这里 因为我多渴望Little love, a little sympathy一点爱还有一点安慰Yeah you show me good loving,耶 你给我美好的爱情Make it alright是的Need a little sweetness in my life渴求生命中一点点甜蜜Your sugar, yes please亲爱的甜心 求求你了Would you come and put it down on me?你会不会出现 给我要的爱I want that red velvet我想感受那红门丝绒I want that sugar sweet我渴望你那甜蜜的爱Don't let nobody touch it unless除非那人是我that somebody's me不要让别人碰你I gotta be a man, there ain't no other way没有其他办法 我要变成你的男人Cause girl you're hotter than因为女孩你热辣过人the Southern California Bay可是南加州之首Never wanna play no games,不想玩任何把戏You don't gotta be afraid你不要畏惧害怕Don't give me all that shy shit不要害羞腼腆No make-up on, that's my sugar不需装扮没有任何伪装 这就是我甜心Sugar, yes please亲爱的甜心 求求你了Would you come and put it down on me?你会不会出现 给我要的爱I'm right here, cause I need我守在这里 因为我多渴望Little love, a little sympathy一点爱还有一点安慰Yeah you show me good loving,耶 你给我美好的爱情Make it alright是的Need a little sweetness in my life亲爱的甜心 求求你了Your sugar, yes please求求你了 你的甜蜜Would you come and put it down on me?你会不会出现 给我要的爱Sugar, yes please亲爱的甜心 求求你了Would you come and put it down on me?你会不会出现 给我要的爱I'm right here, cause I need我守在这里 因为我多渴望Little love, a little sympathy一点爱还有一点安慰Yeah you show me good loving,耶 你给我美好的爱情Make it alright是的Need a little sweetness in my life渴求生命中一点点甜蜜Your sugar, yes please亲爱的甜心 求求你了Would you come and put it down on me?你会不会出现 给我要的爱(down on me, down on me)(给我要的爱)
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
dance yes (redone)
dance yes (j lo)
shimmy shimmy yah shimmer yam shimmer yay
摆动吧,摆动吧
i'm a ol' dirty dog all day no way jose
我是办公室女孩一直没有出路
your girl only go one way ay mi madre
你的女孩只有一条路可走
you should check that out
你必须找到这条路
maybe you ain't turn her out
或许你不会让她出去
maybe it's none of my business
或许这不关你的事
but for now work it out
但是现在开始工作
let's get this dale
让我们开始,戴尔
nobody knows what i'm feeling inside
没有人知道我内心的感受
i find it so stupid
我觉得好蠢
so why should i hide
为什么我要躲避
that i love to make love to you baby
say you say me吧, lionel richie
找到了...Sugar
整备质量的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找首英文歌 第一就是就是高潮 歌词 baby you kown_百度知道
找首英文歌 第一就是就是高潮 歌词 baby you kown
听上去很像是 对着天空说爱你 的
我有更好的答案
歌曲:dilemma歌手:Nelly
I love you and I need you
Nelly’ I love you’ I do
No matter what I do
All I think about is you
Even when I’m with my Boo
Boy’ you know I’m crazy over you
No matter what I do
All I think about is you
Even when I’m with my Boo
You know I’m crazy over you
I met this chick and she just moved right up the block from me
And she got the hots for me’ the finest thing I need to see
But oh’ no’ no’ she got a man and a son’ ohoh’ but that’s okay
‘Cause I wait for my cue and just listen’ play my position
Like a shortstop’ pick up e’rything mami hittin’
And in no time I better make this friend ...
m80的feeling u
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌 高潮 love me 的文章

随机推荐