一首外国歌,女生唱的,好像是英文歌。高潮部分音译玻璃玻璃玻璃。。。。刚刚在网吧听到的,觉得蛮好听的
,好像是英文歌,玻应该是第三声。一首外国歌,觉得蛮好听的。,女生唱的,。高潮部分音译玻璃玻璃玻璃。刚刚在网吧听到的
提问者采纳
我知道,是(漂亮男孩)英文版的
谢谢,蛮像的,可惜不是
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
采纳率100%
ve been good but now I'm thinking what the hell All I want is to mess around and I don've been good but now Whoa what the hell What what what what the hell So what if I go out on a million dates yeah yeah yeah yeah You never call or listen to me anyway yeah yeah yeah yeah I rather rage than sit around and wait all day Yeah yeah yeah yeah Don&#39What The Hell (Instrumental)播放歌手;m messing with your head Boy I like messing in your bed Yeah I am messing with your head When I't get me wrong I just need some time to play yeah You've been good but now Whoa what the hell La la la la la la la la whoa whoa La la la la la la la la whoa whoa You say that I've been good but now I's right or wrong yeah yeah yeah yeah I can't really care about (if you love me) If you love me (no) if you hate me (no) You can save me baby baby (if you love me) All my live I'm thinking what the hell All I want is to mess around and I don't stop cause I'm messing with you in bed All my live I're on your knees Begging please Stay with me But honestly I just need to be a little crazy All my live I't really care about (I don're on your knees begging please Stay with me But honestly I just need to be a little crazy All my live I'm having too much fun yeah yeah yeah yeah You't really care about If you love me if you hate me You can save me baby baby All my live I&#39:Avril LavigneYou say that I've been good but now I'm messing with your head yeah yeah yeah yeah All cause I was making out with your friends Yeah yeah yeah yeah Love hurts whether it'm thinking what the hell All I want is to mess around And I don've been good but now I't care about) All my live I't really care about If you love me if you hate me You can save me baby baby All my live I'm thinking what the hell (what the hell) All I want is to mess around And I don&#39
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
booty -jennifer lopez记得采纳谢谢
应该是:ladygaga的pokeface吧!
有点像,但不是- -
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首英文歌 开头是个男的在说 高潮部分很多人在唱 啊鲁啊里呀
求一首英文歌 开头是个男的在说 高潮部分很多人在唱 啊鲁啊里呀 10
不区分大小写匿名
爱是怀疑歌词!@
歌名撸啊撸 歌手单小源
撸啊撸啊德玛西亚
Aloha Heja He
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家
& &SOGOU - 京ICP证050897号有一首英文歌,是个男声,记得歌词有sky holiday, 如昂的(音译) 这首歌叫什_百度知道
有一首英文歌,是个男声,记得歌词有sky holiday, 如昂的(音译) 这首歌叫什
记得歌词有sky
holiday有一首英文歌,是个男声,
如昂的(音译)
这首歌叫什么
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励10(财富值+经验值)+提问者悬赏30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 英文歌 高潮 love me 的文章

随机推荐