一首英文歌 高潮重复3个调,男的唱的,高潮部分重复唱“拉了里拉了里”的

一首英文歌男女唱的比较新,男的说唱,女的唱高潮部分重复一句什么归嘎。_百度知道
一首英文歌男女唱的比较新,男的说唱,女的唱高潮部分重复一句什么归嘎。
m alive哦, i&#39,威力无穷I got that power我威力无穷I got that power我所向披靡I got that power我威力无穷,展翅高飞And on,威力无穷I got that power我威力无穷I got that power我所向披靡I got that power我威力无穷Power power power所向披靡And i&#39, i&#39, i're good under pressure yall毫不畏惧肩上重压Been through all that stress y'm loving every second minute hour我爱这每分每秒,还喜欢锻炼肌肉Hate to bust your bubble抱歉打断你的梦游I'm alive,我重获新生;t他们黑我因为我们所向披靡I stay on that hussle, i&#39, i'm on that other level我身处更高阶层I&#39,我重获新生;m alive,我重获新生,更棒,展翅高飞Am alive哦;mma get stronger所以我更加强大Call me like a veteran,时时刻刻,重获新生;m loving every second minute hour我爱这每分每秒,所向披靡I lock lock it down and go again go again我再次轰开;m alive哦,我展翅高飞,向更高目标进发I stay and buy attire造型炫酷无比Keeping burning like that fire我像火焰一般燃烧And on, I can fly哦, i&#39,重获新生At kill you, veteran就像战车一样,我展翅高飞, i&#39, I can fly,我重获新生, i&#39, I can fly, i&#39,重获新生And i&#39,威力无穷And i&#39, I can fly. Justin Bieber)-will,更棒,再次轰开紧闭的大门Call me like a veteran,我展翅高飞,展翅高飞,更棒, i&#39, i'm alive哦,展翅高飞,重获新生And i&#39,bigger better stronger power更大, i'mma take it higher and high and high and higher我要爬得更高,重获新生, I can fly哦,时时刻刻bigger better stronger power更大;m alive,更棒, i&#39, veteran就像战车一样;all feeling funky fresh yall你们说的没错,困难没有将你击倒only makes you stronger你就会变得愈发强大So i&#39,我感觉如此新潮Work to be the best yall打造最棒的音乐We&#39,展翅高飞;m loving every second minute hour我爱这每分每秒,重获新生And i&#39,Power power power所向披靡They call will-A他们叫我威爷Stay so cool, i'mma be that number我要成为第一One day ill be that number 1没错,事业再上巅峰I beat it through my mama全是为了母亲I told her what I was on it年轻时我就告诉过她That i'm alive, I flex that loose to muscle我全身都是节奏,再次轰开紧闭的大门And on, i'all克服所有压力Get this off my chest yall唱出心中所想Made it out in project走出贫民窟, I can fly,重获新生And on,重获新生,展翅高飞And on, i'm alive哦,我重获新生,bigger better stronger power更大;m loving every second minute hour我爱这每分每秒,重获新生,更棒#ThatPower(feat,重获新生And on, i'm alive,幼时有只存钱罐but now I got that bigger bank但如今我有大笔银行存款Who who cares what the haters state谁管那些黑子怎么看They hate on me cause we doing what they can&#39, i'm loving every second minute hour我爱这每分每秒;m chilli造型又炫又酷I done made that maley已经身价百万On my way to that valet目标世界首富Used to have a ticket thing,所向披靡I lock lock it down and go again go again我再次轰开,我重获新生.i;m alive,时时刻刻bigger better stronger power更大;m alive哦,重获新生,时时刻刻bigger better stronger power更大, Is progress yall完成宏伟计划,重获新生, I can fly, I can fly哦,向更高目标进发I stay and buy attire造型炫酷无比Keeping burning like that fire我像火焰一般燃烧Whatever doesn&#39,威力无穷I got that power我威力无穷I got that power我所向披靡I got that power我威力无穷Power power power所向披靡Yes yes yes y&#39, i&#39,where this project that&#39,我要到达顶峰I take it higher and high and high and higher我要爬得更高,时时刻刻.am And on
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁高潮是啊呀里啦呀里拉呀里呀的歌名叫什么,是首英文歌_百度知道
高潮是啊呀里啦呀里拉呀里呀的歌名叫什么,是首英文歌
Purple - CrustationSitting in the silent twilightThe purple half lightOf the twilightWrap the night around meBlanket of black on my backI feel safe in the darknessYour voice is a caressDelights my sensesHeightens my happinessLightens my sadnessYour eyes were on me i rememberThose days in septemberSunset run nightYour hand held in mineSitting in the silent twilightThe purple half lightOf the twilightWrap the night around meBlanket of black on my backI feel safe in the darknessThe silence is so loudI almost feel itNothing to say nowBarely can talk nowI'm feeling like i'm lostI'm feeling dumbSpeechless and numbSo long i've been blindI'm losing my mindSitting in the silent twilightThe purple half lightOf the twilightWrap the night around meBlanket of black on my backI feel safe in the darknessSitting in the silent twilight raptureCould it be too hard to captureThis velvet moment of serenity
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
Achim Reichel - Aloha Heja He
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌女的唱的里面有嗨比沙拉里拉,嗨比屋我屋我,是一首大碟中的一首,一个男的当时在这首高潮的_百度知道
一首英文歌女的唱的里面有嗨比沙拉里拉,嗨比屋我屋我,是一首大碟中的一首,一个男的当时在这首高潮的
了一句下雪了,跪求是什么歌
s yesterday once more《Yesterday Once More》(译名,so much has changed. it was songs of love that i would sing to themand i're back again just like a long lost friendall the re startingto sing so fine when they get to the partwhere he&#39.(shoobie do lang lang)looking bak on how it was in years gone byand the good times that hadmakes today seem rather sad. every shing-a-ling-a-lingthat they'd listen to the radiowaiting for my favorite songswhen they played i&#39.(shoobie do lang lang)every shalala every wo'wos yesterday once more.every shing-a-ling-a-lingthat they&#39.every shalala every wo&#39,it make me smile.it're startingto singso fineall my best memorise come back clearly to mesome can even make me crywo still shines every shing-a-ling-a-lingthat they&#39.those were such happy times and not so long agohow i wondered where they're starting to singso fineevery shalala every wo&#39.it&#39.but they's breaking her heartit can really make me cryjust like before:昨日重现)是二十世纪七十年代欧美经典的英文歌曲之一Yesterday Once MoreCarpenterswhen i was young i&#39.those old melodies still sound so good to meas they melt the years awayevery shalala every wo'wo still shines
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
yesterday once more
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首男生唱的英文歌,高潮歌词中一直重复在唱round round round,好像是发round这个音_百度知道
一首男生唱的英文歌,高潮歌词中一直重复在唱round round round,好像是发round这个音
这首歌抒情轻快,应该是今年的新歌
我有更好的答案
原唱不是今年的新歌,是老歌了。你说的应该是sarah conner的just one last danc哗锭糕瓜蕹盖革睡宫精e。高潮部分是when we sway and turn round and round and round.
来自:求助得到的回答
Walking In The Sun吗 不过这不是新歌了 很老了 不过也是很轻快的
just one last dance 是这首,我也喜欢这个男的声音,超好听
Last Autumn's Dream的 《Round and round》
这个不是新歌了
you spin me round 不谢
right round
是不是西城男孩的westlife
《i get around》
rihanna的stay
run to you? lasse lindh的
额,,如果声音很低沉的话,我们就在找同一首歌。我听着也不是老歌。好难找。来个专业点的回答吧。