等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文歌是B开头的2个单词而且是三个女的唱_百度知道
英文歌是B开头的2个单词而且是三个女的唱
有哪些英文歌是B开头的2个单词而且是三个女的唱的?三个女的都是亚洲的
我有更好的答案
楼主祝你新年快乐!!很荣幸为你作答!!! 以下是要推荐给你的歌曲,都是好听!! 为你推荐音乐网站
阿怪音乐网,歌曲天天更新,希望音乐能给你带来快乐每一天 o(∩_∩)o…!!!!比较嗨的歌Basshunter-i'm your bass creatorYing Yang Twins&Pitbull-shakeWhat You Got (Main) Sexy Can I-(Clean)Beautiful GirlsApologize (Feat. One Republic)The Last Leaf (Feat.Jung In, Rado)Baby Monkiz-跟着我说嘻哈中文新歌 换下听 呵呵 谢谢 给个满分嘛bobo组合 - 恋爱新手 - oppo 新广告歌至上励合 - 降临至上励合 - hit至上励合 - 棉花糖至上励合 - 小丑至上励合-下一站永远张靓颖 - 芝罘岛江语晨 - 樱花开了江语晨-十五号公路江语晨 - 我太乖s.h.e - 沿海公路的出口罗志祥-拿手...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁大家喜欢哪些抒情的英文歌或者有节奏的(要女歌手)_乐山五中吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:1,807贴子:
大家喜欢哪些抒情的英文歌或者有节奏的(要女歌手)
Evanescence 的 Hello
every time&& 布兰妮around the world---tammin
-A Little Love&& Forever Friend 2r--- Shining Friends Mariah Carey---bye bye&&& I stay in lovenina---what if
歌舞青春---When There Was Me And You&&&& can I have this danceAvril Lavigne---alicetaylor swift---love story,our songGroove Coverage---she&&& god is a girlm2m---pretty boy
owl city---the saltwater roomEmilia---big big worldAndreea Balan---snowMeredith Andrews---You're Not Alone
light---listeningAgnes Carlsson---I believeMaria Arredondo---I need you这些都是我珍藏的!!!
回复:6楼You're Not Alone 是Meredith Andrews唱的吗??是You are Not Alone吧~?应该是Michael Jackson唱的吧。?
永恒的经典《She's Gone》!~~枪花~
超经典摇滚It\'s.My.Life-Bon.Jovi ~
Don't&& love&& you&& no&& more不错
一些我个人比较喜欢的老歌Mariah Carey的Without You
just one last
I Will Always Love You超经典的歌
Because You Loved Me Celine Dion 的歌,唱功很棒
听下Sarah Brightman 的歌吧~~~天籁啊~~
我觉得是世界上最动听的歌了,美的让人不能呼吸~~heal the world ——Michael Jackson
Dying in the sun (相当美的一首歌!) The Beatles 的歌,永恒的经典~`~Yesterday Let it be
when there was me and you
When you are gone
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。&或一首英文歌,开头是女的唱的_百度知道
一首英文歌,开头是女的唱的
大概是这样
啊我的为先我不认识英文,求助啊,啊我的为先
然后什么什么我就不知道了
t you come and put it down on meOt you come and put it down on meMy broken piecesYou put them upDon's killing me when you&#39, lovingI need it nowWhen I&#39Sugar - Maroon 5I'm on my kneesI don't you come and put it down on meYeahI want that red velvetI want that sugar sweetDon&#39, cause I needLittle love and little sympathyYeah you show me good lovingMake it alrightNeed a little a sweetness in my lifeSugarYes pleaseWon're awayOoh babyCause a bullet don&#39, cause I needLittle love and little sympathyYeah you show me good lovingMake it alrightNeed a little a sweetness in my lifeSugarYes pleaseWon't no other wayCause girl you're hotterthan a southern california baeI don't you come and put it down on meOm broken downIt give all that shy shitNo make up onThat'm living forI don't you come and put it down on meOm without yaSo insecureYt carewhere you areI just wanna be there where you areAnd I gotta get one little tasteSugarYes pleaseWon't you come and put it down on meOt gotta be afraidDon't you come and put it down on meSugarYes pleaseWon&#39, cause I needLittle love and little sympathyYeah you show me good lovingMake it alrightNeed a little a sweetness in my lifeSugarYes pleaseWon&#39, beggingI&#39, cause I needLittle love and little sympathyYeah you show me good lovingMake it alrightNeed a little a sweetness in my lifeSugarYes pleaseWon&#39, hangingCome get me someWhen I'm without youI's mySugarYes pleaseWon't let nobody touch itUnless that somebody is meI gotta be a manThere ain't wanna play no gamesI don't care where you areI just wanna be there where you areAnd I gotta get one little tasteSugarYes pleaseWon's killing me when you're awayOoh babyCause a bullet don't wanna be needing your loveI just wanna be deep in your loveAnd it&#39, one thingI't wanna be needing your loveI just wanna be deep in your loveAnd it'm something weakYm hurting babyI&#39
不是这收首,是一个女的唱的,副歌是男的
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您还未登陆,请登录后操作!
悬赏20爱心点
分享到微博
请选择登录方式