您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
其他2条回答
it's OK 一首DJ
昨天我路过动物园,围墙那边好像就传来这样的声音.....
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁找一首歌! 英文歌 里面很多 ONE TWO ONE TWO ONE TWO ONE TWO 然后还有很多 喔喔喔喔 一开场很有气势感 _百度知道
找一首歌! 英文歌 里面很多 ONE TWO ONE TWO ONE TWO ONE TWO 然后还有很多 喔喔喔喔 一开场很有气势感
Ultramagnetic Mc's - One Two, One Two One Two, One Two[kool keith]One two one two, one two one twoOne two one two, one two one two!One two one two, one two one two!I just step and i rap rapMove and you clap clapDance and wiggle, and little feets go tap tapOver and switch switch, change my pitch pitchYou can get down down, rock with my sound soundAs i rock freak a rhyme, blow up the town townMc's in the back, double trouble can learn learnAs i start to burn burn, mc's wait your turn turnLook at me black black, don't come to me wack wackI chew em like gum, eat your crew like a snack packWalk and i flex flex, check and i stop stopBeat em on down down, suckers i rock rockCling on, swing on, walk and you step stepPick up your pep pep, build up my rep repMove and get smacked smacked, i'm tellin you black blackI told you again, i'm clockin fat knots(&i'm the freaker, the one who freaks the funk& -- cypress hill)One two one two, one two one twoOne two one two, one two one two(&i'm the freaker, the one who freaks the funk&)One two one two, one two one twoContinue i flow flow, not stiff and i blow blowX'll get raw raw, and travel on tour tourMc's they get crushed crushed, stomped in the dust dustMack-10 tec, every rhyme goes bust bustOut on the west west, facing your chest chestLet me go rock rock, people just clock clockGirls they wet, damp panties and jock jockMove and i swing swing, to riker's and sing-singKnock on your brain, picture bell go ding dingMc's that flow flow, i think they all so-soLike g.i., g.i., kiddie toy named joe joeRappers are doodoo doodoo, deep as a voodoo voodooCome and don't play play, watch what i say sayPick up your mic, i'm clockin fat knots(&i'm the freaker, the one who freaks the funk&)One two one two, one two one twoOne two one two, one two one twoX'll get wreck wreck, breakin your neck neckYour brain is the seed, like a bird i go peck peckDon't call me no jeff-jeff, keith no sweat sweatYou can be dog dog, cat and my pet petAs i go woo woo, yo b i'm so smooth smoothRhymin like wild bill, strong and i feel feelSuckers ain't jack jack, jumpin on zapp zappThinkin they funk funk, soft and they punk punkLike they in jail jail, soft and they swing softBut i gotta dip dip, you stay off my tip tip(why?) inside hermin's head, i'm clockin fat knots(&i'm the freaker, the one who freaks the funk&)One two one twoOne two one two, one two one two(&i'm the freaker, the one who freaks the funk&)One two one two, one two one twoOne two one two, one two one two(&i'm the freaker, the one who freaks the funk&)One two one two, one two one twoOne two one two, one two one two(&i'm the freaker, the one who freaks the funk&)(&i'm the freaker, the one who freaks the funk&)
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
男女对唱!Creepin' Up On You
one two shit吗?
您可能关注的推广
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁也别喜欢这首歌,帮我把这首英文歌歌词记下来,想学,谢谢了To Be Young——two wounded birds_百度知道
也别喜欢这首歌,帮我把这首英文歌歌词记下来,想学,谢谢了To Be Young——two wounded birds
跪求啊,最好准确一些谢了
提问者采纳
Today, tonightI feel like staying homebecause my head don’t feel rightbecause my head don’t feel rightSometimes I’m fineI feel okthere’s nothing to dothere’s too much to doIt’s too lateI always knewbecause we were youngand hopelessI always knewit’s truewe were youngand hopelessI also saw itI just can’t face the worldI’m sleeping all daywill things be okIt’s truebecause I always knewbecause we were youngand hopelessBecause I always knewit’s truebecause we were youngand hopeless
第六行feel ok后面是什么啊,还有it's ture后面的是什么,谢谢了
似乎没有诶 我给你看两个参考网页
提问者评价
太感谢了,又是你帮的忙
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌前面是one two three four开头 歌曲节奏有点快外国男生唱的。这首歌叫?大神们帮帮忙_百度知道
一首英文歌前面是one two three four开头 歌曲节奏有点快外国男生唱的。这首歌叫?大神们帮帮忙
提问者采纳