youare客舍,youare belang,一首好听的英文歌女生唱的,女生唱的,贼好听!

什么歌歌词有I NEED YOU I WANT YOU I LOVE YOU 在婚礼上用的,很抒情的,一个女生唱的_百度知道
什么歌歌词有I NEED YOU I WANT YOU I LOVE YOU 在婚礼上用的,很抒情的,一个女生唱的
求解答,找了半天都找不到
求给力啊,求正解啊,结婚典礼上会用的
提问者采纳
hania Twain - I Want Yre all that I&#39, I love you With all my heart Ev&#39, I Love You我想是翻唱猫王的吧, I need you, you&#39? Never leave me alone 're apart I want you, I need you, I love you More and more I thought I could live without romance Before you came to me But now I know that I will go on loving you eternally Won'm living for I want you, Iry time that you&#39, hold me tight Make me thrill with delight Let me know where I stand from the start Iry time we&#39, I Need Yre near All my cares disappear Darling。HCause I die ev't you please be my own
来自团队:
相关专业回答
日本AKB48组合的ヘビーローテーション(尽力旋转)
「ヘビーローテーション」
作词∶秋元康
作曲∶山崎燿
I want you! I need you!
I love you! 头の中
ガンガン鸣ってるMUSIC
ヘビーローテーション
ポップコーンが 弾けるように
好きという文字が跃る
颜や声を 想うだけで
居ても立ってもいられない
こんな気持ちにな...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他8条回答
奥!这是我最喜欢最熟悉的一首歌!是不是这个?!
【321对不起】
I love you
I need you
I want you
I Fuck you
你轻轻遮住我的眼睛 问我是否相信
只要你慢慢数三二一 我就开始哭泣
世界上最简单的咒语 三个字对不起
最后要说出的我恨你 却变成我爱你
是谁先抱紧 说不知该去哪里
是谁在怀里 说着对我很在意
是我玩不起 BABY你太卑鄙
游戏的结局 我连输都很多余
你轻轻遮住我的眼睛 问我是否相信
只要你慢慢数三二一 我就开始哭泣
世界上最简单的咒语 三个字对不起
最后要说出的我恨你 却变成我爱你
是谁先抱紧 说不知该去哪里
是谁在怀里 说着对我很在意
是我玩不起 BABY你太卑鄙
游戏的结局 我连输都很多余
I love you
王若琳《 I love you 》
i love you
say we're together baby
you and me
i can only give my life
and show you all i am
in the breath i breathe
i will promise you my heart
and give you all you need
if it takes some time
if you tell me you don't need me anymore
that our love won't last forever
i will ask you for a chance to try again
to make our love a little better
i love you
say we're together, baby
say we're together, woh
i need you
i need you forever baby
you and me
say you hardly know
exactly who i am
so hard to understand
i knew right from the start
the way i felt inside
if you read my mind
if you tell you don't ...
ga len a nen tai woli ha len ma ye man
To really I need you I love you
i leng i leng nai o suo ga juo ga juo
To really I need you I love you
Oh na ma muer ta men na li mu mei kiss
no li hang ang sa lang dong ma
o na ji tai nen lu guo ya
nei ma mi yo dong ji
a mu suo duo i luo giang nai hong jia dong guo ni
L O V E ca lang ni de ni dou ma li nang nie ma
kio luo ji yi yo duo yo xi nai o quo wa guo bi say kuo la guo min nen jia nei ne
no lu guo lu mei sun ga nei
qiong jv qiong jv lu nai mang ga kei
qi ma ni luo su ba gie
a lu mang lu hang no ye mu su li
Really I need you I love you
na gen na gen xi du gu guo pai gen ji
Don’t Really I nee...
对着天空说爱你
演唱:sky(莫小滢)
专辑:《这些都是我的爱》
词曲:对着天空说爱你
等一下我有话对你说
你要对我说什么
这个等一下你就会知道了
i love you
i need you
i miss you
i like you
对着天空说爱你
你会不会在意
我只想怎么和你在一起
对着天空说爱你
你会不会在意
我只想怎样和你在一起
歌词里的话
全都来自我心里
这首歌是我专门为你而做
知道吗,想对你说的话太多太多
全世界都知道我喜欢你的事实
你突然闯入我的生活
再也不按上天注定
虽然我傻头傻脑功课又不好
不过我会乖乖听话
只对你一人好
不好的习惯我会统统为你改掉
在你最难过的时候
我会第一...
love paradise 陈慧琳试听一下是不是这首。
陈慧琳的love paradise
我也终于才找到。。。跟大家分享!呵呵,好有成就感啊。终于找到了!
城市猎人里有,名字就是那句歌词 i love you
i want you
i need you
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首经典的英文歌lang are go_百度知道
一首经典的英文歌lang are go
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Sign in anonymously
Most common issues and fixes! And known problems
Started by
, 23 Feb 2014
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Whenever I attempt to load my tekkit legends world it says starting/loading game for a split second and then takes me straight to the minecraft main menu screen where the single player and multiplayer options are. Help!
I made my own mpdpack. It installed with no problems.
http://www.technicpack.net/modpack/ilife-official-modpack.873337
But when i try to load it:
[B#347] Expected MD5: 94a9d4cbcb9ceaa2fa81acc Calculated MD5: 94a9d4cbcb9ceaa2fa81acc
[B#347] Expected MD5: b612890ef Calculated MD5: b612890ef
[B#347] Expected MD5: EBFABCB976F77C9E Calculated MD5: ebfabcb976f77c9e
[B#347] OS: windows 10
[B#347] Identified as windows
[B#347] Starting download of /avatars/20af79f86c405c8ccbbbd?size=100&helm, with 3 tries remaining
[B#347] java.io.IOException: Stream closed
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.getInIfOpen(Unknown Source)
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read1(Unknown Source)
at java.io.BufferedInputStream.read(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.readBytes(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.implRead(Unknown Source)
at sun.nio.cs.StreamDecoder.read(Unknown Source)
at java.io.InputStreamReader.read(Unknown Source)
at org.xhtmlrenderer.css.parser.Lexer.zzRefill(Lexer.java:1634)
at org.xhtmlrenderer.css.parser.Lexer.yylex(Lexer.java:1865)
at org.xhtmlrenderer.css.parser.CSSParser.next(CSSParser.java:1824)
at org.xhtmlrenderer.css.parser.CSSParser.la(CSSParser.java:1836)
at org.xhtmlrenderer.css.parser.CSSParser.stylesheet(CSSParser.java:159)
at org.xhtmlrenderer.css.parser.CSSParser.parseStylesheet(CSSParser.java:89)
at org.xhtmlrenderer.context.StylesheetFactoryImpl.parse(StylesheetFactoryImpl.java:78)
at org.xhtmlrenderer.context.StylesheetFactoryImpl.parse(StylesheetFactoryImpl.java:95)
at org.xhtmlrenderer.context.StylesheetFactoryImpl.getStylesheet(StylesheetFactoryImpl.java:174)
at org.xhtmlrenderer.context.StyleReference.readAndParseAll(StyleReference.java:123)
at org.xhtmlrenderer.context.StyleReference.setDocumentContext(StyleReference.java:107)
at org.xhtmlrenderer.swing.RootPanel.setDocument(RootPanel.java:113)
at org.xhtmlrenderer.simple.XHTMLPanel.setDocument(XHTMLPanel.java:181)
at net.technicpack.ponents.discover.DiscoverInfoPanel$2.run(DiscoverInfoPanel.java:156)
at java.awt.event.InvocationEvent.dispatch(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$500(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$JavaSecurityAccessImpl.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEvent(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpOneEventForFilters(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForFilter(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEventsForHierarchy(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.pumpEvents(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run(Unknown Source)
[B#347] Starting download of /avatar/07b6e761d?s=60&d=retro, with 3 tries remaining
[B#347] Analytics Response [runLauncher]: 200
[B#347] Starting download of /avatar/4c9b9cd817e62d551c04f0?s=60&d=retro, with 3 tries remaining
[B#347] Starting download of /avatar/a4ed37c22fcd4a?s=60&d=retro, with 3 tries remaining
[B#347] SLF4J: Failed to load class "org.slf4j.impl.StaticLoggerBinder".
[B#347] SLF4J: Defaulting to no-operation (NOP) logger implementation
[B#347] SLF4J: See http://www.slf4j.org/codes.html#StaticLoggerBinder for further details.
[B#347] Running C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_66\bin\javaw.exe -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xms8192m -Xmx8192m -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=4 -Djava.library.path=C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\ilife-official-modpack\bin\natives -Dfml.core.libraries.mirror=http://mirror.technicpack.net/Technic/lib/fml/%s -Dminecraft.applet.TargetDirectory=C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\ilife-official-modpack -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true -cp C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\ilife-official-modpack\bin\modpack.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\net\minecraft\launchwrapper\1.12\launchwrapper-1.12.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\ow2\asm\asm-all\5.0.3\asm-all-5.0.3.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\com\typesafe\akka\akka-actor_2.11\2.3.3\akka-actor_2.11-2.3.3.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\com\typesafe\config\1.2.1\config-1.2.1.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\scala-lang\scala-actors-migration_2.11\1.1.0\scala-actors-migration_2.11-1.1.0.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\scala-lang\scala-compiler\2.11.1\scala-compiler-2.11.1.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\scala-lang\plugins\scala-continuations-library_2.11\1.0.2\scala-continuations-library_2.11-1.0.2.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\scala-lang\plugins\scala-continuations-plugin_2.11.1\1.0.2\scala-continuations-plugin_2.11.1-1.0.2.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\scala-lang\scala-library\2.11.1\scala-library-2.11.1.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\scala-lang\scala-parser-combinators_2.11\1.0.1\scala-parser-combinators_2.11-1.0.1.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\scala-lang\scala-reflect\2.11.1\scala-reflect-2.11.1.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\scala-lang\scala-swing_2.11\1.0.1\scala-swing_2.11-1.0.1.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\scala-lang\scala-xml_2.11\1.0.2\scala-xml_2.11-1.0.2.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\lzma\lzma\0.0.1\lzma-0.0.1.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\net\sf\jopt-simple\jopt-simple\4.5\jopt-simple-4.5.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\com\google\guava\guava\17.0\guava-17.0.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\apache\commons\commons-lang3\3.3.2\commons-lang3-3.3.2.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\com\mojang\realms\1.2.9\realms-1.2.9.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\apache\commons\commons-compress\1.8.1\commons-compress-1.8.1.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\apache\httpcomponents\httpclient\4.3.3\httpclient-4.3.3.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\commons-logging\commons-logging\1.1.3\commons-logging-1.1.3.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\apache\httpcomponents\httpcore\4.3.2\httpcore-4.3.2.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\java3d\vecmath\1.3.1\vecmath-1.3.1.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\net\sf\trove4j\trove4j\3.0.3\trove4j-3.0.3.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\com\ibm\icu\icu4j-core-mojang\51.2\icu4j-core-mojang-51.2.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\net\sf\jopt-simple\jopt-simple\4.5\jopt-simple-4.5.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\com\paulscode\codecjorbis\\codecjorbis-.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\com\paulscode\codecwav\\codecwav-.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\com\paulscode\libraryjavasound\\libraryjavasound-.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\com\paulscode\librarylwjglopenal\\librarylwjglopenal-.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\com\paulscode\soundsystem\\soundsystem-.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\io\netty\netty-all\4.0.10.Final\netty-all-4.0.10.Final.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\com\google\guava\guava\15.0\guava-15.0.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\apache\commons\commons-lang3\3.1\commons-lang3-3.1.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\commons-io\commons-io\2.4\commons-io-2.4.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\commons-codec\commons-codec\1.9\commons-codec-1.9.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\net\java\jinput\jinput\2.0.5\jinput-2.0.5.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\net\java\jutils\jutils\1.0.0\jutils-1.0.0.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\com\google\code\gson\gson\2.2.4\gson-2.2.4.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\com\mojang\authlib\1.5.13\authlib-1.5.13.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\apache\logging\log4j\log4j-api\2.0-beta9\log4j-api-2.0-beta9.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\apache\logging\log4j\log4j-core\2.0-beta9\log4j-core-2.0-beta9.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl\2.9.1\lwjgl-2.9.1.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl_util\2.9.1\lwjgl_util-2.9.1.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\tv\twitch\twitch\5.16\twitch-5.16.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\ilife-official-modpack\bin\minecraft.jar net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch --username xXItzMaddisonXx --version 1.7.10-Forge10.13.4..10 --gameDir C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\ilife-official-modpack --assetsDir C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\assets --assetIndex 1.7.10 --uuid 20af79f86c405c8ccbbbd --accessToken d0bf9f802bad859e3c00 --userProperties {} --userType mojang --tweakClass cpw.mon.launcher.FMLTweaker --title iLife Official Modpack --icon C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\assets\packs\ilife-official-modpack\icon.png
[B#347] C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_66\bin\javaw.exe -XX:HeapDumpPath=MojangTricksIntelDriversForPerformance_javaw.exe_minecraft.exe.heapdump -Xms8192m -Xmx8192m -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=4 -Djava.library.path=C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\ilife-official-modpack\bin\natives -Dfml.core.libraries.mirror=http://mirror.technicpack.net/Technic/lib/fml/%s -Dminecraft.applet.TargetDirectory=C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\ilife-official-modpack -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true -cp C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\ilife-official-modpack\bin\modpack.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\net\minecraft\launchwrapper\1.12\launchwrapper-1.12.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\ow2\asm\asm-all\5.0.3\asm-all-5.0.3.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\com\typesafe\akka\akka-actor_2.11\2.3.3\akka-actor_2.11-2.3.3.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\com\typesafe\config\1.2.1\config-1.2.1.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\scala-lang\scala-actors-migration_2.11\1.1.0\scala-actors-migration_2.11-1.1.0.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\scala-lang\scala-compiler\2.11.1\scala-compiler-2.11.1.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\scala-lang\plugins\scala-continuations-library_2.11\1.0.2\scala-continuations-library_2.11-1.0.2.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\scala-lang\plugins\scala-continuations-plugin_2.11.1\1.0.2\scala-continuations-plugin_2.11.1-1.0.2.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\scala-lang\scala-library\2.11.1\scala-library-2.11.1.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\scala-lang\scala-parser-combinators_2.11\1.0.1\scala-parser-combinators_2.11-1.0.1.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\scala-lang\scala-reflect\2.11.1\scala-reflect-2.11.1.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\scala-lang\scala-swing_2.11\1.0.1\scala-swing_2.11-1.0.1.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\scala-lang\scala-xml_2.11\1.0.2\scala-xml_2.11-1.0.2.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\lzma\lzma\0.0.1\lzma-0.0.1.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\net\sf\jopt-simple\jopt-simple\4.5\jopt-simple-4.5.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\com\google\guava\guava\17.0\guava-17.0.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\apache\commons\commons-lang3\3.3.2\commons-lang3-3.3.2.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\com\mojang\realms\1.2.9\realms-1.2.9.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\apache\commons\commons-compress\1.8.1\commons-compress-1.8.1.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\apache\httpcomponents\httpclient\4.3.3\httpclient-4.3.3.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\commons-logging\commons-logging\1.1.3\commons-logging-1.1.3.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\apache\httpcomponents\httpcore\4.3.2\httpcore-4.3.2.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\java3d\vecmath\1.3.1\vecmath-1.3.1.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\net\sf\trove4j\trove4j\3.0.3\trove4j-3.0.3.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\com\ibm\icu\icu4j-core-mojang\51.2\icu4j-core-mojang-51.2.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\net\sf\jopt-simple\jopt-simple\4.5\jopt-simple-4.5.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\com\paulscode\codecjorbis\\codecjorbis-.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\com\paulscode\codecwav\\codecwav-.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\com\paulscode\libraryjavasound\\libraryjavasound-.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\com\paulscode\librarylwjglopenal\\librarylwjglopenal-.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\com\paulscode\soundsystem\\soundsystem-.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\io\netty\netty-all\4.0.10.Final\netty-all-4.0.10.Final.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\com\google\guava\guava\15.0\guava-15.0.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\apache\commons\commons-lang3\3.1\commons-lang3-3.1.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\commons-io\commons-io\2.4\commons-io-2.4.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\commons-codec\commons-codec\1.9\commons-codec-1.9.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\net\java\jinput\jinput\2.0.5\jinput-2.0.5.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\net\java\jutils\jutils\1.0.0\jutils-1.0.0.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\com\google\code\gson\gson\2.2.4\gson-2.2.4.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\com\mojang\authlib\1.5.13\authlib-1.5.13.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\apache\logging\log4j\log4j-api\2.0-beta9\log4j-api-2.0-beta9.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\apache\logging\log4j\log4j-core\2.0-beta9\log4j-core-2.0-beta9.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl\2.9.1\lwjgl-2.9.1.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\org\lwjgl\lwjgl\lwjgl_util\2.9.1\lwjgl_util-2.9.1.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\cache\tv\twitch\twitch\5.16\twitch-5.16.C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\ilife-official-modpack\bin\minecraft.jar net.minecraft.launchwrapper.Launch --username xXItzMaddisonXx --version 1.7.10-Forge10.13.4..10 --gameDir C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\modpacks\ilife-official-modpack --assetsDir C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\assets --assetIndex 1.7.10 --uuid 20af79f86c405c8ccbbbd --accessToken d0bf9f802bad859e3c00 --userProperties {} --userType mojang --tweakClass cpw.mon.launcher.FMLTweaker --title iLife Official Modpack --icon C:\Users\maddi\AppData\Roaming\.technic\assets\packs\ilife-official-modpack\icon.png
[11:55:21] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mon.launcher.FMLTweaker
[11:55:21] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Using primary tweak class name cpw.mon.launcher.FMLTweaker
[11:55:21] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mon.launcher.FMLTweaker
[11:55:21] [main/INFO] [FML]: Forge Mod Loader version 7.99.36.1558 for Minecraft 1.7.10 loading
[11:55:21] [main/INFO] [FML]: Java is Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM, version 1.8.0_66, running on Windows 10:amd64:10.0, installed at C:\Program Files\Java\jre1.8.0_66
[11:55:21] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod mods.betterfoliage.loader.BetterFoliageLoader does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[11:55:21] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod com.wirsbo.main.FMLLoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[11:55:21] [main/WARN] [FML]: The coremod vazkii.emotes.client.asm.LoadingPlugin does not have a MCVersion annotation, it may cause issues with this version of Minecraft
[11:55:21] [main/INFO] [FML]: Loading tweaker net.minecraftforge.lex.legacyjavafixer.LegacyJavaFixer from legacyjavafixer-1.0.jar
[11:55:21] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mon.launcher.FMLInjectionAndSortingTweaker
[11:55:21] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name net.minecraftforge.lex.legacyjavafixer.LegacyJavaFixer
[11:55:21] [main/INFO] [FML]: [LegacyJavaFixer] Tweaker: 0c
[11:55:21] [main/INFO] [FML]: [LegacyJavaFixer] Replacing tweaker 0c with net.minecraftforge.lex.legacyjavafixer.LegacyJavaFixer$SortReplac
[11:55:21] [main/INFO] [FML]: [LegacyJavaFixer] Tweaker: FMLCorePlugin {[]}
[11:55:21] [main/INFO] [FML]: [LegacyJavaFixer] Tweaker: FMLForgePlugin {[]}
[11:55:21] [main/INFO] [FML]: [LegacyJavaFixer] Tweaker: BetterFoliageLoader {[]}
[11:55:21] [main/INFO] [FML]: [LegacyJavaFixer] Tweaker: FMLLoadingPlugin {[]}
[11:55:21] [main/INFO] [FML]: [LegacyJavaFixer] Tweaker: LoadingPlugin {[]}
[11:55:21] [main/INFO] [FML]: [LegacyJavaFixer] Tweaker: FairyLightsLoadingPlugin {[]}
[11:55:21] [main/INFO] [FML]: [LegacyJavaFixer] Tweaker: 0c
[11:55:21] [main/INFO] [FML]: [LegacyJavaFixer] Replacing tweaker 0c with net.minecraftforge.lex.legacyjavafixer.LegacyJavaFixer$SortReplac
[11:55:21] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Loading tweak class name cpw.mon.launcher.FMLDeobfTweaker
[11:55:21] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.lex.legacyjavafixer.LegacyJavaFixer$SortReplacement
[11:55:21] [main/INFO] [FML]: [LegacyJavaFixer] Replacing sort
[11:55:21] [main/INFO] [FML]: [LegacyJavaFixer] Detected TerminalTweaker
[11:55:21] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.lex.legacyjavafixer.LegacyJavaFixer$SortReplacement
[11:55:21] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class net.minecraftforge.lex.legacyjavafixer.LegacyJavaFixer
[11:55:21] [main/INFO] [LaunchWrapper]: Calling tweak class cpw.mods.fml.relauncher.CoreModManager$FMLPluginWrapper
[B#347] Analytics Response [runModpack]: 200
[11:55:21] [main/ERROR] [FML]: There is a binary discrepency between the expected input class ahu (ahu) and the actual class. Checksum on disk is 86aa379f, in patch 746fe971. Things are probably about to go very wrong. Did you put something into the jar file?
[11:55:21] [main/ERROR] [FML]: The game is going to exit, because this is a critical error, and it is very improbable that the modded game will work, please obtain clean jar files.
Okay so I am very much new to the technic launcher but I recently downloaded an Aphmau Minecraft Diaries modpack and customized it a bit. One day I decided to play and it said the world was corrupt and that I needed to back it up, so I did, and now I can load the world for a split second then it crashes. I don't know how to get a crash log or anything, and it does it without warning. It used to work fine, but now it doesn't. Here is a list of mods that I have installed in the pack:
bibliocraft
camera studio
carpenter's blocks
custom NPC's
Doggy talents
Mo Creatures
extra utilities
fairy lights
minecraft comes alive
more player models
mo villages
mr crayfish furniture mod
radix core
simply sit
world edit
They are all 1.7.10, and the version I'm playing is 1.7.10. I also made several copies of the world and the same thing happens. I did however notice that the folder did not have the same name as the world in game, so I changed that hoping it would fix it, but nothing. I opened it with mcedit, nothing. If there's anything I could possibly do to fix this problem, please tell me!
Darkpixel797Wednesday at 15:58
This is my first time making a custom modpack, I followed advice on this website and from recent youtube videos. I fixed my first problem where it failed to download (change end of dropbox url to 1), but now I have another problem. It installed but whenever I try to play Techniclauncher closes out the n immediately opens (Minecraft does not even start up) I have no Idea what is going on and I need help. My dropbox link is as follows:
/s/yl3pp7se2n2x7jj/Modpack.zip?dl=1
Hello everyone i have a problem with my tekkit lite server
Me and my friend wanted to play today as alaways i started the server everything fine from there but then when i try to join it keeps "logging in" then it downloads terrain and it kicks me out with an error and then my friend crashes too
i really need help please

我要回帖

更多关于 最好听的英文歌 的文章

随机推荐