请问这个人是谁,求解答_百度知道
全名:颜霜霜。微博名称是:妲己daisy如满意回答,请及时采纳...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求英语达人解答下面是一个人的听力独白 题目是说这个人是谁
然后答案是劫机者 但是我看了很久就是没看出来 请问怎么看出来他是劫机者的啊Everybody agrees I'm just ordinary. My face is ordinary, my_百度作业帮
求英语达人解答下面是一个人的听力独白 题目是说这个人是谁
然后答案是劫机者 但是我看了很久就是没看出来 请问怎么看出来他是劫机者的啊Everybody agrees I'm just ordinary. My face is ordinary, my
求英语达人解答下面是一个人的听力独白 题目是说这个人是谁
然后答案是劫机者 但是我看了很久就是没看出来 请问怎么看出来他是劫机者的啊Everybody agrees I'm just ordinary. My face is ordinary, my voice is ordinary, my clothes are ordinary. Everything about me is ordinary. 'What's Frank like?' they say. 'Frank? Oh—you know, ordinary.' they say. Now look at that man two rows in front. He's not ordinary. In fact I can't see anybody apart from me who is. Even this fellow next to me. Quite ordinary on the whole, I suppose. But there's something a bit ... something a bit odd about his mouth. Mustn't catch his eye. Might start a conversation. Don't want that. Interesting that he was just in front of me in the queue.They looked in his bag, they looked in his pockets—made him take his shoes off even. Mm—they've nearly finished with the food—though she didn't take my glass when she collected my tray. Ah—she's pressed her button again. Probably wants another gin and tonic. Had four already. Or is it five? Not bad, though. At least not in this light. Good—some of them are getting their blankets down now. I reckon that in about half an hour it'll all be quiet. And then ... Of course they looked in my briefcase too. Didn't look here, though, did they? Oh, no. Hah! Though they think otherwise, I know very well who those two in the back row are. Noticed them when I went to the toilet. But they won't shoot. Not as long as I have this in my hand, they won't. And it's so small. Marvellous what they can do these days. Just about now, if I were sitting in funny mouth's seat and not by the aisle—just about now, I could probably look down and see the mountains gleaming in the moonlight. I like that. Mm. Well, now I must go over my speech again. Mustn't forget what my demands are, must I?
文章中有" Noticed them when I went to the toilet.But they won't shoot.Not as long as I have this in my hand"这句话,翻译过来就是,当我去洗手间的时候就注意到他们了,他们不会开枪,至少枪还在我身上的时候不会.这段话中的"this"代指枪.
Noticed them when I went to the toilet. But they won't shoot. Not as long as I have this in my hand中
This 是 枪的 意思今天逛贴吧发现一张签名档,问一下这个吸血鬼一样的女生是谁啊?是什么电影或电视剧里面的?求解答。_百度知道
你直接问签名档是这个那人不就行了么??他自己找的会不知道在哪?然后可以一步步去找么
这个是ps的吧
松井玲奈 吸血鬼动图
出自mvなんて银河は明るいのだろう中文名:松井玲奈  平假名:まつい れな  爱称:れな  
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
签名档的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询