藤田惠美Daisy(【雏菊】主题曲)
雏菊(Daisy)30 Minutes
The BestLove Is Color Blind
Key To My SoulBye Bye
E=MC2Gotta Have You
Say I Am YouYou Can Trust In Me
曾经的歌系列20Blow Me A Kiss
2008年十二月热搜歌四Such A Fool
george nozukaForgotten SorrowSex sellsCalifornia (Feat. K'ream)悲伤的诺言sarvar我找了好几天的歌,都是我喜欢的
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
--------- 世界公认最好听的英文歌之一 ---------
as i moved on Blue Foundation
世界公认最好听的英文歌之一
Viva Forever Spice Girls
世界公认最好听的英文歌之一
pretty boy M2M
世界公认最好听的英文歌之一
-------------------- 一个系列 --------------------
Just Like You Lillix
Sweet Temtpation (Hollow) Lillix
Stay Lillix
It's About Time Lillix
{本人的评价:这个组合如果要是继续发展的话,肯定很红.只可惜没有任何人知道这个组合是解散了还是怎么的.她们的歌很不错的}
&Miley Cyrus&
Just Like You Miley Cyrus
Nobody's Perfect Miley Cyrus
Let's Get Crazy
The Other Side Of Me (Remix) Miley Cyrus
I Got Nerve Miley Cyrus
Air supply-making love out of nothing at all:老牌乐团,还是不错的,蛮老的歌。3.0
Aqua-Aquarius:Aqua难得的抒情歌,歌词也不错,说不清楚的水瓶座啊。4.5
Aqua-Around the world:一首耳熟的一塌糊涂的舞曲。4.0
Aqua-Doctor Jones:《爱情大魔咒》原曲。3.5
Aqua-We belong to the sea:一首“主旋律”的歌曲,很好听的。4.0
Aqua-goodbye to the circus:我们可爱的stella结束必唱的,真的很感人。5.0
as long as we got each other:《成长的烦恼》主题曲,是否勾起了童年的回忆呢?3.5
ateens-firefly:很轻快的,富有节奏,推荐!5.0
Autoic cats-if you come to me:原子少女猫组合,我认为她们最好听的歌,也是代表作4.0
atomic kitten-the tide is high:3.0
Avril Lav...
Here I AmLady GaGa - Bad Romanceremember the name Wavin' flag rocket2008Poker FaceEh Eh (Nothing Else I Can Say)Paparazzivalder fieldsBurning-Maria Arredondo verba swiat zapomniany
您可能关注的推广回答者:
流行歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求这个曲子叫什么,很好听!_百度知道
Air supply-making love out of nothing at all:老牌乐团,还是不错的,蛮老的歌。3.0
Aqua-Aquarius:Aqua难得的抒情歌,歌词也不错,说不清楚的水瓶座啊。4.5
Aqua-Around the world:一首耳熟的一塌糊涂的舞曲。4.0
Aqua-Doctor Jones:《爱情大魔咒》原曲。3.5
Aqua-We belong to the sea:一首“主旋律”的歌曲,很好听的。4.0
Aqua-goodbye to the circus:我们可爱的stella结束必唱的,真的很感人。5.0
as long as we got each other:《成长的烦恼》主题曲,是否勾起了童年的回忆呢?3.5
ateens-firefly:很轻快的,富有节奏,推荐!5.0
Autoic cats-if you come to me:原子少女猫组合,我认为她们最好听的歌,也是代表作4.0
atomic kitten-the tide is high:3.0
Avril Lavigne...
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
很好听的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁推荐一一些说唱歌曲_百度知道
推荐一一些说唱歌曲
最好说唱再加正常唱歌
提问者采纳
puff daddy - i'll be missing you nelly - grillzbritney spears-oops i did it againchristina aguilera - dirrty ...展开全文puff daddy - i'll be missing you nelly - grillzbritney spears-oops i did it againchristina aguilera - dirrtySamantha Mumba -always come back to your loveMJ-BADusher - yeah 98 度-DO YOU WANNA DANCE98 度-SILENT NIGHTla ley del retiro - giulia y los tellarinivitamin c-Graduation christina aguilera - lady marmaladesnow - hey oh - 红辣椒乐队 maroon - makes me wonderFree Loop --
丹尼尔bjork
- pagan poetry coldplay-speed of soundmichael jackson - who is itfoo fighters - the best of youBonde do Role – Solta o Frangoarctic monkeys - fake tales of san francisconelly furtado - all good thingswilco - you and iJefferson Airplane – Somebody To Love copeland - should you return copelan a-teens - frie fly a-teens - upsidedownBABYFACE-MAD SEX COOLelton john - goodbye yellow brick roadTOYBOX-TEDDY BEAR 黑眼豆豆-Lets Get It Started the cranberries - ode to my familythe cranberries - dying in the sunspice girl-good byedaft punk - harder better faster strongspice girl-spice up your lifechristina-come on over babymodern talking - cheri cheri ladycraig david - let's dancemodern talking - brother louie prince-scandalous原子少女猫
-THE TIDE IS HIGH收起
网友推荐的&求一首中文说唱歌曲.
498714人推荐
424440人推荐
387376人推荐
336311人推荐
290256人推荐
269152人推荐
262140人推荐
259495人推荐
251083人推荐
229445人推荐
198770人推荐
181882人推荐
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
说唱歌曲的相关知识
其他3条回答
周杰伦 的多的是啊如听吗吗的话张伯伦-北京土著
you were my everying很不错!
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请有“品味”的人推荐几首自认为非常好听的歌曲!_百度知道
请有“品味”的人推荐几首自认为非常好听的歌曲!
请大家踊跃推荐...
如果真的非常好听,觉得有品味的我肯定会追分的......
提问者采纳
A Air supply-making love out of nothing at all:老牌乐团,还是不错的,蛮老的歌。3.0 Aqua-Aquarius:Aqua难得的抒情歌,歌词也不错,说不清楚的水瓶座啊。4.5 Aqua-Around the world:一首耳熟的一塌糊涂的舞曲。4.0 Aqua-Doctor Jones:《爱情大魔咒》原曲。3.5 Aqua-We belong to the sea:一首“主旋律”的歌曲,很好听的。4.0 Aqua-goodbye to the circus:我们可爱的stella结束必唱的,真的很感人。5.0 as long as we got each other:《成长的烦恼》主题曲,是否勾起了童年的回忆呢?3.5 ateens-firefly:很轻快的,富有节奏,推荐!5.0 Autoic cats-if you come to me:原子少女猫组合,我认为她们最好听的歌,也是代表作4.0 atomic kitten-the tide is high:3.0 Avril Lavigne-freak out:带点要摇滚的,艾薇儿就是爽气。3.5 Avril Lavigne-how does it feel:她的经典,我最喜欢的。5.0 Anggun-Snow On the Sahara:4.0 Avril Lavigne-my happy ending:4.0 a1-everytime:很深情的,很好的旋律。5.0 a-teens-upside down:不输于firefly的好歌。 5.0 all saints - lady marmalade:3.5 abba teens - mamma mia:很轻快的歌。 3.5 alizee - la isla bonita:美女啊。MV更赞。 5.0 alizee--moi lolita:她的金曲。5.0 angela ammons - always getting over you:5.0 a-teens - can't stop falling in love:F4翻唱过。 4.0 B Backstreet boys-as long as you love me:BSB的歌我就不多发了,好听的实在太多。4.5 Backstreet Boys & Human Nature-Last Christmas:好歌,明显的R&B。5.0 Backstreet Boys-How did I fall in love with you:SHE翻唱过的,原曲是经典啊。5.0 Backstreet Boys-shape of my heart:经典中的经典。不说了。5.0 black eyed peas - let's get it started:我喜欢的风格。4.5 black eyed peas - shut up:欧洲排行榜榜首的歌,蛮有节奏感。4.0 blue foundation - as i moved on。听前奏就知道啦。5.0 推荐!!! boa 宝儿—jewel song:一首广告歌。很赞,越听越有味道。4.5 brian mcfadden&delta goodrem-almost here:好听的合唱。两个好声音。4.5 Britney Spears – lucky:不多说,都熟悉。3.0 Britney Spears-Don't Let Me Be The Last To Know :早气作品,还是蛮清纯的,那时。4.0 Britney Spears-From the bottom my broken heart:最好听的。5.0 britney spears—toxic:蛮另类的。3.5 Britney Spears-what u see:保持她风格的一首,喜欢这种节奏。4.0 bryan adams-here i am:很好听的一首歌,你一定听过。 bbmak - out of my heart(into your head):4.5 billie piper - something deep inside:4.5 billy gilman---about memories:帅哥小孩演绎的经典歌曲。5.0 推荐!! C c21-she cries:蛮奇怪的歌曲,能把She cry唱的那么开心。3.0 chara - my way:特别的女声。4.0 Cagnet-Hear me cry:女生喜欢的,很细腻。《恋爱世纪》的主题曲。 christina aguilera - the voice within:天后的慢歌精品。4.5 canon:卡农,最经典的钢琴曲。 Carpenter-Jambalaya:忘记小冤家了吗?英文原曲。经典老歌。3.5 christina aguilera--come on over baby:灵的,节奏强。4.0 christina aguilera-fighter:nba季后赛主题曲。3.5 cold play-color bind:4.5 christina aguilera –Infatuation:3.5 cyndi lauper-true colors:麦当劳广告歌。5.0 D dana winner - moonlight shadow:这首歌的最好版本。她的声音很适合这歌。5.0 推荐!!! declan galbraith -danny boy:童声版,让你意想不到的震撼。5.0 darren hayes-creepin`up on you:这个的歌都是精品。5.0 darren hayes-strange relationship:4.0 darren hayes-i can`t ever get enough of you:4.0 darren hayes-insatiable:绝对不会让你失望。经典啊,不管是旋律还是唱法。5.0 推荐!!! delta goodrem-lost without you:美女的好听的曲子。很好的歌曲。有腔调。5.0 推荐!!! delta goodrem - little too late:4.0 dido-Thank you:经典女人的经典作品。大家都知道。5.0 Dido-Don't think of me:我最喜欢的。干脆自然的唱腔。5.0 dido - paris (single):安静。寂寞。孤独。4.5 Dixie Chicks - Travelin' Soldier:有乡村风味的。4.0 Don Mclean-Vincent:经典老歌。3.5 donna lewis-i could be the one:可爱的小女声,可爱的小女生。4.0 delta goodrem-born to try:4.0 daniel powter - free loop:4.0 death cab for cutie-soul meets body:3.0 E Eagles-Hotel California:经典。能把吉他玩的那么转。试音碟的必选曲目。5.0 eiffel 65-blue(da ba dee):4.5 elbosco-nirvana:看名字就知道了歌曲内容了,但还是蛮轻快的。3.5 Elton john-candle in the wind:为戴安娜唱的。经典。3.5 eminem-stan:很多人说好听,我觉得还好。3.0 Enrique Iglesias-Don't turn off the lights:他的经典。相信都听过。5.0 Enrique Iglesias-hero:感性的声音。5.0 enya-My It Be:指环王,哈哈。大气的歌。4.0 Enya-Orinoco:很少人知道的经典。5.0 推荐!! evanescence - bring me to life:4.0 eugene--cha cha:有特色的歌,喜欢它的动感。跳起来,呵呵。5.0 evanescence - bring me to life:3.5 F Faith Hill-There You'll Be:大名鼎鼎的《珍珠港》,很大气的歌。5.0 Fiona Fung-Proud of you:小女人的歌,容祖儿翻唱此曲后就在大陆走红。4.0 five - don't wanna let you go:经典!!5.0 five - when the lights go out:5.0 five-closer to me:慢歌,还是不错滴。4.0 five and queen-we will rock you:最好的版本,实在是好。5.0 G Gareth Gates-anyone of us:最近很红的歌曲,不过确实好听。4.5 gareth gates-say it isn`t so:风格与上面很相似的歌。4.5 George Winston- variations on the canon by pachelbel:卡农的另一个版本。4.5 gwen stefani - what are you waiting for:3.0 geri halliwell – calling:好歌,他们的风格真多变啊,慢歌。5.0 gloss-my heart belongs to you:4.0 god rest you merry gentlemen:寓言英文童声版,唱诗班的。很长历史了。5.0 groove coverage-holy virgin (vocal radio edit):他们的新歌。还好。3.0 H Helene:这首法国歌可是人尽皆知啦。依琳。5.0 Helene trop de souvenirs:也是一首法语歌,只能用好听形容。4.5 hilary duff-so yesterday:她可是现在很红的美女。这首歌蛮有动感。4.0 hooverphonic-mad about you:芝华士广告歌曲。4.5 hooverphonic-when you know:芝华士广告歌,好听的。4.5 howard pippin - be my girl:3.5 I i could be the one:老歌的,里面的女声很可爱,一个小女人。5.0 i swear:经典老歌。这个是林依莲的版本,我觉得很不错,柔情。5.0 i want to spend my lifetime loving you:经典合唱。5.0 if i could annie lenno:张学优《祝福》英文版,重温一下。3.0 Ivy-worry about you:经典乐队的经典歌曲。4.0 J janet jackson-every time:她最柔情的歌。很好听,真的。5.0 janet jackson-runaway:保持她一贯风格的歌,R&B曲风。4.0 jem – they:蛮有味道的一首歌,带点异域风情。4.5 jennifer lopez - ain’t it funny:个人认为她最出挑的歌,也是冠军歌曲。5.0 推荐!!! jennifer lopez-if you had my love:3.5 jennifer lopez - get right:风格另类。像在拉丁的篝火晚会。3.0 jennifer lopez-let`s get loud us:2002世界杯主题曲,很灵。5.0 jennifer lopez-love don't cost a thing:爱情无价。4.0 Jennifer Paige-Crush:不为人知的好听歌曲。5.0 Jesicca Simpson-When you told me you love me:女人发自心底的呐喊,悲情!5.0 jewel-stand:《雪花飘》的英语版,很轻快。4.5 Julee Cruise-Falling:绝对慢的歌,把下坠的整个过程都演绎出来了。经典。4.5 juwita-part of a fool:绝对计划插曲,好歌,剧目因此歌也增色不少。5.0 jesse mccartney - beautiful soul:4.0 jesse mccartney - because you live:听前奏就喜欢。好歌。5.0 jessica simpson&marc anthony-there you were:男的是jennifer lopez的前夫。5.0 K kelly Clarkson-breakaway:声音不错的女人。4.5 kelly clarkson - behind these hazel eyes:带点摇滚的,风格与艾薇儿有点类似。4.0 kelly Clarkson-walk away:公主日记的主题歌。4.0 Kelly-come clean:甜心日记。很好听的歌。5.0 keane - somewhere only we know:2004年度英国最佳单曲。4.0 kelly clarkson-miss independent:绝对好听。编区很不错。5.0 kelly Clarkson-addicted:4.0 kevin little- turn me on:这个男人声音有点怪,但歌好就可以啦。4.0 kylie minogue-red blooded woman:她的代表作。5.0 L la la la love song:悠长假期主题曲。4.0 L'Amour est Bleu:旋律很熟悉的法国歌。4.5 Le Ann Remes-Can't fight the moonlight:只能用爽气来形容这首歌曲。5.0 推荐!! Le temps du muguetDorothee:《莫斯科郊外的晚上》法语版本。4.0 leann rimes-you light up my life:3.5 Lifehouse-you and me:3.0 limp bizkit - behind blue eyes:4.0 love so rare:很清澈的声音。4.0 luther vandross---dance with my father:与父亲共舞,歌词当然好了,人生真理啊。4.5 M M2M-pretty boy:大家都知道。4.5 m2m - don't mess with my love:4.5 M2M—the day you went away:经典好听的歌,翻唱得也不错。5.0 melanie c-northern star:当年的冠军歌曲,很好听。5.0 melanie c - next best superstar:歌名有点下一站天后的味道,不过蛮激情的。3.5 michael buble – home:3.5 mina--answer the phone:中文版是《狐狸精》。 N N Sync-Bye Bye Bye:真的很适合跳舞,这首绝对有动感。5.0 nana - only lonely:酒吧里常放,慢慢摇。但没loving you经典。4.5 Natalie Burks-under the moonlight:适合夜深人静时听,也是《一号法庭》插曲。5.0 natalie imbruglia-torn:来自澳洲的小妹妹。好听。MV也不错。5.0 nelly&kelly rowland—dilemma:R&B的经典之作.5.0 nu virgos-stop! stop! stop!:LOVE LOVE LOVE原曲。4.5 nu virgos-till the morning light :直到天亮,听了就想跳两下。5.0 O Once in a blue moon:很好的钢琴曲,熟悉日剧的朋友可能听过。4.0 one-t & cool-t - the magic key:听了会上瘾,有魔力的歌曲。5.0 推荐!! outkast-the way you move:3.5 o-zone - dragostea din tei:Stella推荐过,绝对好的。象是葡萄牙语。5.0 推荐!!! P pattiaustin-say you love me:电影”侠骨仁心”主题曲。4.0 phantom of the opera:歌剧院魅影,经典。5.0 please tell me why:又是一首别致的。是日本的。4.5 puff daddy - i'll be missing you:蛮经典的。4.0 paint my love:妙手仁心英文插曲。4.5 patrick nuo - five day:动感十足。5.0 patti page - changing partners:绝对老的歌,看过《我和春天有个约会》吗?4.0 R ricky martin – jaleo:热舞拉丁,我喜欢的风格。4.0 ricky martin-livin la vida loca:经典之作。5.0 推荐!! ricky martin-the cup of life:世界杯歌曲,大家都知道。5.0 rod stewart-for the first time:熟悉的旋律。经典老歌3.5 ronan keating-the long goodbye:他真的很灵,有味道。4.5 ronan keating feat leann rimes - last thing on my mind:4.0 ricky martin and christina aguilera - nobody wants to be lonely:看两位歌手就知道质量了。4.5 ronan keating--if tomorrow never comes:好抒情。5.0 S S Club7-Bring it all back:《Don’t Stop》原曲。4.0 Sarah Brightman-Scarborough:经典。5.0 Sarah Brightman-time to say goodbye:5.0 savage garden-i don’t know you any more:抒情的上品。5.0 推荐!! Savage Garden-Truly madly deeply:旷世经典。5.0 Sclub 7-Never had a dream come true:蛮红的歌,确实好听,旋律很好。5.0 推荐!! shania twain-from this moment on:4.5 shania twain-you're still the one:这首也是她的代表作。4.5 shivaree-goodnight moon:杀死Bill的主题歌。4.0 simple plan – untitled:4.5 sissel - should it matter:唱将来啦。这首是悲得蛮厉害的。她的歌都好。5.0 推荐! spice girls-2 become 1:经典歌曲。5.0 spice girls-spice up your life:她们的真实风采,拉丁味道。5.0 spice girls-viva forever:4.5 spice girls-wannabe:成名曲,肯定听过。5.0 spice girls-mama:很适合学生唱的。5.0 Stan – Eminem:经典说唱,和Dido合作。5.0 starsailor-four to the floor:似曾相识的旋律。4.5 Starship-nothing's gonna stop us now:经典的好歌,爽气顺畅的节奏。5.0 推荐!!! steelheart-she’s gone:好悲的歌,从心底的悲伤。5.0 推荐! Stephanie Kirkham-that girl:4.0 stratovarius-forever:经典,旋律也有钢琴版本。5.0 sugababes-in the middle:5.0 推荐!! sugababes--round round:戒男英文版。3.5 Sweet box-More than love:SHE又翻唱过。4.0 sweetbox -everything's gonna be alright:旋律很熟悉。5.0 Sweetbox-China girl:SHE的superstar原唱。很不错的。5.0 sweetbox-that night:SHE《爱呢》原唱。4.5 s club7 - i really miss you:4.0 sarah connor-just one last dance:唱将!超好听的歌曲,强力推荐。5.0 推荐!! ssweetbox –somewhere:4.0 sweetbox - unforgiven(unreleased demo version):动感!!5.0 sweetbox- life is cool:这个就是生活!4.0 sweetbox-superstar:SHE《remember》英文版。4.5 samantha mumba - never meant to be:新挖掘到的歌。很抒情。 5.0 shakira - underneath your clothes:她的慢歌依然风味无穷。5.0 sweet box-how does it feel:有拉丁感觉。 5.0 T tammin sursok - whatever will be:5.0 推荐!! tata young - bad boys, sad girls:亚洲的碧昂斯!歌都好听。5.0 tata young-i think of you:4.0 tata young- i believe:爱的冒险。5.0 tata young- crush on you:迷恋着你。5.0 tata young- cindrella:SHE《半糖主义》原曲。5.0 tatu-show me love:继续发泄! 5.0 tatu-can you see me now:4.5 推荐!! The cranberries-never grow old:越听越好,越听越喜欢!5.0 The cranberries-dream:有王菲的影子在这首歌里面。5.0 The Cranberries-Ode to My Family:4.5 The Cranberries-Zombie:反战歌曲,绝对好!5.0 推荐 Toni Basil-Mickey:拉拉队中的“国歌”。5.0 toni braxton - unbreak my heart:经典歌曲,女人的心声。5.0 推荐! Tori Amos-silent all these years:王菲《冷战》原曲。5.0 推荐! Trisha Yearwood-How do I live:《空中监狱》主题曲,演绎得很精彩,一代名歌。5.0 推荐!! turtles-come on:《快乐崇拜》原曲。4.0 Timo Tolkki-are you the one:4.5 U usher-black black heart:《分开旅行》原曲。5.0 usher - burn.:全美专辑销售总冠军,7周冠军最浪漫情歌。5.0 usher - my boo:3.5 usher - my way:R&B曲风。4.0 V Vanessa Carlton-a thousand miles:格莱美金曲。5.0 推荐!! Vanesssa Willians-Colors of the wind:《风中奇缘》主题曲,一代名歌。5.0 Vanissa Williams-save the best for last:成名作。5.0 vienna teng - the tower:美籍华人演绎。好听。4.5 vitas - Опера #2;超好听,俄罗斯最年轻的在克林母林宫看演唱会的。5.0 W waterboy-we will rock you:童声版本,蛮可爱的饿。4.0 Westlife-Bop Bop Baby:轻快,健康,阳光!5.0 累死我了!!!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他8条回答
《萤光蝴蝶》蜜雪薇琪《耶路撒冷》刘力扬《只有回忆》李冰冰《一天死去一点》马郁《一个人失忆》薛凯琪《幸福的风》 杨宗苇《谢谢你陪我一起过》苏醒《陷入爱里面》俞灏明(强烈推荐,百听不厌)《下一个天亮》郭静《妹妹》阿SA《挥手》 兄弟连《感觉我的爱》 乔任梁《一个人的美术馆》杨千桦(瓦最喜欢她的这首歌)《拥抱爱得梦想》张靓颖《残念》周渝民(他唱伤感的挺感觉的)《天使之翼》 戴爱玲PS:瓦把本人机器里好听的歌很“慷慨”得推荐给你咯。。自己看着办吧。。o(∩_∩)o...。。
Candeethe magic key life is
you还有HIM的歌都不错多了就不说了,以上的你听听都不错而且还容易找
泰国的《即使知道也见面》
/m?f=ms&tn=baidump3&ct=&lf=&rn=&word=%BC%B4%CA%B9%D6%AA%B5%C0%D2%AA%BC%FB%C3%E6&lm=-1
韩国的雪之花不用我说了吧。
中国一首比较老的歌《真爱你的云》
/m?f=ms&tn=baidump3&ct=&lf=&rn=&word=%D5%E6%B0%AE%C4%E3%B5%C4%D4%C6&lm=-1
外国歌曲《THE DAY YOU AWAY》我感觉不错,毕业生那首也不错咯
还有BIG BIG WORLD还有最经典的一首,LOVING YOU附上地址咯:/audio/Loving_You.mp3
(Ecore une Fois)
这首歌曲名字我也不清楚叫什么名字- -
最后一首英文歌 WHEN YOU BELIVE
以上均是抒情歌曲
现在来推荐些比较劲爆歌曲,像韩国的金色年华和英文歌的一些老歌我就不推荐了
《酸甜》SHE、飞轮海《为你写诗》吴克群《亲爱的那不是爱情》张韶涵《日不落》蔡依林《触电》SHE《青花瓷》周杰伦《我有我的young》飞轮海《超喜欢你》飞轮海《只对你有感觉》飞轮海《左边》杨丞琳《缺氧》杨丞琳《出神入化》飞轮海《哪里怕》棒棒堂《梦想巴士》棒棒堂《123木头人》黑涩会美眉《最美的太阳》张杰《花手绢》张杰《仰望星空》张杰《五月天》SHE《老人与海》海鸣威
《仰望星空》张杰 《左边》杨丞琳 《千山万水》周杰伦
梁咏琪的(凹凸),郑源的曾经爱过你,韩雪的竹林风,试试看
非常好听的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁音乐之声所有歌曲的中英文歌词_百度知道
音乐之声所有歌曲的中英文歌词
提问者采纳
  请注意~ 此号与上面的“灰鹦鹉1991”为同一人,因字数太多不得不换号回答 采取的话请采取此号 谢谢!O(∩_∩)O  Girls in white dresses with blue satin sashes  Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes  Silver white winters that melt into Springs  These are a few of my favorite things  When the dog bites  When the bee stings  When I'm feeling sad  I simply remember my favorite things  And then I don't feel so bad.  -------------------------------------  DO RE MI  Let's start at the very beginning  A very good place to start  When you read you begin with ABC  When you sing you begin with
Do Re Mi  Do Re Mi
Do Re Mi  The first three notes just happen to be Do Re Mi  Do Re Mi  Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti  Let's see if I can make it easier  Do - a deer a female deer  Re - a drop of golden sun  Mi - a name I call myself  Fa - a long long way to run  So- a needle pulling thread  La - a note to follow so  Ti - a drink with jam and bread  That will bring us back to Do  Do - a deer a female deer  Re - a drop of golden sun  Mi - a name I call myself  Fa - a long long way to run  So- a needle pulling thread  La - a note to follow so  Ti - a drink with jam and bread  That will bring us back to Do  - a deer a female deer  Re - a drop of golden sun  Mi - a name I call myself  Fa - a long long way to run  So- a needle pulling thread  La - a note to follow so  Ti - a drink with jam and bread  That will bring us back to Do  Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti Do So Do  So Do La Fa Mi Do Re  So Do La Fa Mi Do Re  So Do La Ti Do Re Do  So Do La Ti Do Re Do  Now let's put it all together  So Do La Fa Mi Do Re  So Do La Ti Do Re Do  When you know the notes to sing  You can sing most anything  When you know the notes to sing  You can sing most anything  Do - a deer a female deer  Re - a drop of golden sun  Mi - a name I call myself  Fa - a long long way to run  So- a needle pulling thread  La - a note to follow so  Ti - a drink with jam and bread  That will bring us back to Do  Do Re Mi Fa So La Ti  Do Do Ti La So Fa Mi Re  Do Mi Mi
Mi So So  Re Fa Fa
La Ti Ti  Do Mi Mi
Mi So So  Re Fa Fa
La Ti Ti  When you know the notes to sing  You can sing most anything  Do - a deer a female deer  Re - a drop of golden sun  Mi - a name I call myself  Fa - a long long way to run  So- a needle pulling thread  La - a note to follow so  Ti - a drink with jam and bread  That will bring us back to  So Do La Fa Mi Do Re  So Do La Fa La So Fa Ti Re Ti Do  So Do  -------------------------------------  THE LONELY GOATHERD  High on a hill was a lonely goatherd  Laiodelaiodelahi hoo  Loud was the voice of the lonely goatherd  Laiodelaiodeloo  Folks in a town that was quite remote heard  Laiodelaiodelahi hoo  Lusty and clear from the goatherd's throat heard  Laiodelaiodeloo  Ho ho Ladiodeliho  Ho Ho ladiodelay  Ho ho ladiodeliho  ladiodelideliholay  A prince on the bridge of a castle moat heard  Laiodelaiodelahi hoo  Men on a boat with a load to tote heard  Laiodelaiodeloo  Men in the mists of a chapel dote heard  Laiodelaiodelahi hoo  Men drinking beer with the foam afloat heard  Laiodelaiodeloo  One little girl in a pale pink coat heard  Laiodelaiodelahi hoo  She yodeled back to the lonely goatherd  Laiodelaiodeloo  Soon her mama with a gleaming gloat heard  Laiodelaiodelahi hoo  What a duet for a girl and goatherd  Laiodelaiodeloo  MMMMMMMM  odelayhi  odelayhihi  odelayhi  Oh Oh Oh Oh Ladiodeliho  Oh oh ladiodelay  Oh Oh Oh Oh ladiodeliho  ladiodeliholay  One little girl in a pale pink coat heard  Laiodelaiodelahi hoo  She yodeled back to the lonely goatherd  Laiodelaiodeloo  Soon her mama with a gleaming gloat heard  Laiodelaiodelay mmm mmm  What a duet for a girl and goatherd  Laiodelaiodeloo  Happy are they ladio ladiliho oh ladioladilayhihoo  Soon their duet will becoma a trio  ladiodelaiodeloo  odelayhi  odelayhi  odelayhihi  odelayhi  odelayiodelay  odelayiodelay  odelayiodelay  odelayiodelayiodelay  Wooo!  -------------------------------------  SO LONG, FAREWELL  There's a sad sort of clanking from the clock in the hall  and the bells in the steeple too.  And up in the nursery an absurd little bird is popping up to say cukoo!  Cukoo! Cukoo!  Regretfully they tell us  But firmly they compel us to say goodbye to you.  So long Farewell Aufwiedersehn
Goodnight  I hate to go and leave this pretty sight  So long farewell Aufwiedersehn Adeiu  Adeiu Adeiu to yieu and yieu and yieu  So long farewell Au 'voire Aufwiedersehn  I'd like to stay and taste my first champagne  So long farewell aufwiedersehn goodbye  I leave and
heave a sigh and say goodbye Goodbye  I'm glad to go I cannot tell a lie  I flit I float I fleetly flee I fly  The sun has gone to bed and so must I  So long farewell aufwiedersehn goodbye  Goodbye  Goodbye  Goodbye  Goodbye  -------------------------------------  CLIMB EVERY MOUNTAIN  Climb every mountain  Search high and low  Follow every byway  Every path you know  Climb every mountain  Ford every stream  Follow every rainbow  Till you find your dream  A dream that will need  All the love you can give  Every day of your life  For as long as you live  Climb every mountain  Ford every stream  Follow every rainbow  Till you find your dream  A dream that will need  All the love you can give  Every day of your life  For as long as you live  Climb every mountain  Ford every stream  Follow every rainbow  Till you find your dream  -------------------------------------  SOMETHING GOOD  Perhaps I had a wicked hildhood  Perhaps I had a miserable youth  But somewhere in my wicked miserable past  There must have been a moment of truth  For here you are standing there loving me  Whether or not you should  So somewhere in my youth or childhood  I must have done something good  Nothing comes from nothing  Nothing ever could  So somewhere in my youth or childhood  I must have done something good.  For here you are standing there loving me  Whether or not you should  So somewhere in my youth or childhood  I must have done something good  Nothing comes from nothing  Nothing ever could  So somewhere in my youth or childhood  I must have done something good.  Nothing comes from nothing  Nothing ever could  So somewhere in my youth or childhood  I must have done something , something good  -------------------------------------  EDELWISS  Edelweiss, Edelweiss  Every morning you greet me  Small and white clean and bright  You look happy to meet me  Blossom of snow may you bloom and grow  Bloom and grow forever  Edelweiss,Edelweiss  Bless my homeland forever.  Small and white clean and bright  You look happy to meet me  Blossom of snow may you bloom and grow  Bloom and grow forever  Edelweiss,Edelweiss  Bless my homeland forever.  Perhaps I had a wicked hildhood也许我的童年很调皮  Perhaps I had a miserable youth也许我曾在痛苦中度过少年时代  But somewhere in my wicked miserable past但是,在那调皮痛苦的昔日  There must have been a moment of truth一定有片刻的真实。  For here you are standing there loving me因为你就在这儿,站在那,爱着我  Whether or not you should不管你是否应该,你爱着我在我的童年,  So somewhere in my youth or childhood或者是在少年时  I must have done something good我一定是做了好事。  Nothing comes from nothing不会无中生有  Nothing ever could从来不曾有过  So somewhere in my youth or childhood所以在我的童年或者是少年时  I must have done something good.我一定是做了好事  For here you are standing there loving me你就在这,站在那,爱着我。  Whether or not you should不管你应不应该。  So somewhere in my youth or childhood在我的童年我的青春少年时  I must have done something good我一定做了好事  Nothing comes from nothing不会无中生有  Nothing ever could从来不曾如此  So somewhere in my youth or childhood在我的童年,我的青春少年时  I must have done something good.我一定做了什么好事。  Nothing comes from nothing不会无中生有  Nothing ever could从来不曾如此  So somewhere in my youth or childhood在我的童年,我的青春少年时  I must have done something , something good我一定做了什么好事  孤独的牧羊人  高高的山顶上有个牧人 嘞哦嘞 嘞哦嘞 嘞哦嘞  他放着歌声在嘹亮的歌唱 嘞哦嘞 嘞哦嘞 嘞哦嘞  牧童的歌声清脆嘹亮 嘞哦嘞 嘞哦嘞 嘞哦嘞  歌声在甜美的城里回荡 嘞哦嘞 嘞哦嘞  啊~ 嘞哦嘞 啊~ 嘞哦嘞 啊~ 嘞哦嘞  小城的王子在听他歌唱 嘞哦嘞 嘞哦嘞 嘞哦嘞  挑担的客人在听他歌唱 嘞哦嘞 嘞哦嘞 嘞哦嘞  雨天的客人在听他歌唱 嘞哦嘞 嘞哦嘞 嘞哦嘞  饮酒的人们在听他歌唱 嘞哦嘞 嘞哦嘞 嘞哦嘞  穿红色衣裳的小小姑娘听到 嘞哦嘞 嘞哦嘞 嘞哦嘞  她跟着牧人一起歌唱 嘞哦嘞 嘞哦嘞 嘞哦嘞  姑娘的妈妈在侧耳倾听 嘞哦嘞 嘞哦嘞 嘞哦嘞  牧人和姑娘的二重唱 嘞哦嘞 嘞哦嘞 嘞哦嘞  哦得来依 哦得来依 哦得来依  啊~~~~嘞哦嘞 嘞哦嘞 ~~~~~~~~~~~~  穿红色衣裳的小小姑娘听到 嘞哦嘞 嘞哦嘞 嘞哦嘞  她跟着牧人一起歌唱 嘞哦嘞 嘞哦嘞 嘞哦嘞  姑娘的妈妈在侧耳倾听 嘞哦嘞 嘞哦嘞 嘞哦嘞  牧人和姑娘的二重唱 嘞哦嘞 嘞哦嘞 嘞哦嘞  哦来依哦~~~~~~~~~~~~  哦得来依 嘞哦嘞 嘞哦嘞 ~~~~~~~~~~~~  CLIMB EV'RY MOUNTAIN  Climb every mountain  Search high and low  Follow every byway  Every path you know  Climb every mountain  Ford every stream  Follow every rainbow  'Till you find your dream  A dream that will need all the love you can give  Every day of your life for as long as you live.  Climb every mountain  Ford every stream  Follow every rainbow  'Till you find your dream  A dream that will need all the love you can give  Every day of your life for as long as you live.  Climb every mountain  Ford every stream  Follow every rainbow  'Till you find your dream  我翻越那层峦叠嶂的群山,  不知疲倦追寻梦想;  我跋涉在每一条道路上,  哪怕是条偏僻小径。  我翻越那层峦叠嶂的群山,  跋山涉水追寻梦想;  我追逐每一道七色彩虹,  直到梦想成真。  这是一个需要全力以赴的梦想,  它让我生命里的每一天都绽放光芒。  我翻越那层峦叠嶂的群山,  跋山涉水追寻梦想;  我追逐每一道七色彩虹,  直到梦想成真。  这是一个需要全力以赴的梦想,  它让我生命里的每一天都绽放光芒。  我翻越那层峦叠嶂的群山,  跋山涉水追寻梦想;  我追逐每一道七色彩虹,  直到梦想成真。  雪绒花,雪绒花,  每天清晨你问候我。  小而白,  洁又亮,  见到我你面露喜色。  雪白的花朵,  你开放成长,  永远开放、成长。  雪绒花,雪绒花,  要永远保佑我的国家。  小而白,  洁又亮,  见到我你面露喜色。  雪白的花朵,  你开放成长,  永远开放、成长。  雪绒花,雪绒花,  要永远保佑我的国家。  ---Do-re-mi  让我们从头开始来学习,最好是从这儿起  学英文必须先念ABC,学唱歌必须先练习哆来咪  哆来咪!哆来咪就从这三个音符学起  哆来咪,哆来咪,哆来咪发嗦啦梯.  &哆&是一只小母鹿,&来&是一束阳光  &咪&是称呼我自己,&发&是路程远又长  &嗦&是穿针引线,&啦&就是跟在&嗦&后面  &梯&是茶点味道香,然后再把哆来唱  啊,啊,啊,&哆&是一只小母鹿  &来&是一束阳光,&咪&是称呼我自己  &发&是路程远又长,&嗦&是穿针引线  &啦&就跟在&嗦&后面,&梯&是茶点味道香  然后再把哆来唱.  哆来咪发嗦啦梯哆
提问者评价
采纳率100%
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
THE SOUND OF MUSIC
The Sound of Music
My Favourite Things
Sixteen Going on Seventeen
My Favourite Things (reprise)
The Lonely Goatherd
So Long, Farewell
Climb Every Mountain
Something Good
-------------------------------
THE SOUND OF MUSIC
My day in the hills
Has come to an end, I know.
A star has come out(显出)
To tell me it's time to go.
But deep in the dark green shadows(阴影),
There are voices that urge(催促 鼓励) me to stay.
So I pause/z/(暂停) and I wait and I listen,
For one more sound,
For one more lovely thing
That the hills might say!
The hills are alive
With the so...
您可能关注的推广
音乐之声的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁