你在说什么我们只是朋友这你是我的女朋友非说唱眼睛.这是谁的说唱?

那首有歌词“baby baby baby o ”的是什么?_百度知道
那首有歌词“baby baby baby o ”的是什么?
正确的歌词是“Baby, baby, baby, oh”出自贾斯汀·比伯的《Baby》中文名称:宝贝外文名称:Baby所属专辑:My World 2.0歌曲时长:3分36秒发行时间:日歌曲原唱:贾斯汀·比伯(主唱),卢达·克里斯(说唱)英文歌词:Oh WhoaOh WhoaOh WhoaYou know you love me, I know you careJust shout whenever, and I'll be thereYou are my love, you are my heartAnd we will never, ever , ever be apartAre we an item? Girl, quit playing&Were just friends,& what are you sayingSaid &there's another,& and looked right in my eyesMy first love broke my heart for the first timeAnd I was like baby, baby, baby, ohLike baby, baby, baby, ohLike baby, baby, baby, ohI thought you'd always be mine, mineBaby, baby, baby, ohLike baby, baby, baby, noLike baby, baby, baby, ohI thought you'd always be mine, mineFor you, I would have done whateverAnd I just can't believe we aren't togetherAnd I want to play it cool, but I'm losing youI'll buy you anything, I'll buy you diamond ringAnd I'm in pieces, baby fix meAnd just shake me till you wake me from this bad dreamI'm going down, down, down, downAnd I just can't believe my first love won't be aroundAnd I'm like baby, baby, baby, ohLike baby, baby, baby, noLike baby, baby, baby, ohI thought you'd always be mine, mineBaby, baby, baby, ohLike baby, baby, baby, noLike baby, baby, baby, ohI thought you'd always be mine, mineWhen I was 13, I had my first loveThere was nobody that compared to my babyAnd nobody came between us who could ever come aboveShe had me going crazy, oh I was starstruckShe woke me up daily, don't need no StarbucksShe made my heart poundI skip a beat when I see her in the streetAnd at school on the playgroundBut I really want to see her on the weekendShe knows she got me dazing 'cause she was so amazingAnd now my heart is breaking but I just keep on sayingBaby, baby, baby, ohLike baby, baby, baby, noLike baby, baby, baby, ohI thought you'd always be mine, mineBaby, baby, baby, ohLike baby, baby, baby, noLike baby, baby, baby, ohI thought you'd always be mine, mineI'm all gone(Yeah, yeah, yeah)(Yeah, yeah, yeah)Now I'm all gone(Yeah, yeah, yeah)(Yeah, yeah, yeah)Now I'm all gone(Yeah, yeah, yeah)(Yeah, yeah, yeah)Now I'm all gone, gone, gone, goneI'm gone译文我知道你爱我,我知道你在意无论何时你呼唤我,我都会及时出现你想要我的爱,想要我的心我们将一直永远不分离我们是在一起的吧?女孩别折磨我了你说我们只是朋友 ,我却不这么认为而你直视我的眼睛说你心里有别人我的初恋就这样伤了我的心然后我说宝贝,宝贝,宝贝我说,宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,不我以为你会永远是我的 我的我以为你永远都是我的,我的为了你,我可以赴汤蹈火而我无法相信我们不在一起了我想把爱情玩的很酷,但是我却失去了你我会给你买任何东西,我会给你买任何戒指现在我内心已成为碎片,宝贝请修复我请把我从这个恶梦里摇醒我变得越来越沮丧我只是不敢相信我的初恋会不在我的身边当我13岁时,我有了我的初恋没有人可以和我的宝贝相比并且没有任何人可以介入我们,也没有人可以比我们更高她让我变得疯狂我为她沉迷她每天叫醒我,不需要星巴克她让我心跳加速 当我在街上见到她时,心跳会漏一拍在学校和操场也是一样但是我还想在周末见到她她知道她令我眩晕因为她是如此炫丽而现在我的心正在碎裂但是我还是继续在说...宝贝我以为你会永远属于我我走了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
提问者采纳
贾斯汀比伯的BABY 希望楼主采纳
其他1条回答
是可爱的贾斯汀比伯唱的《BABY 》 歌词送上: Ohh wooaah (3x) 这个…就不翻译了6 You know you love me,I know you care 你知道你爱我,我知道你会在意 You shout whenever, And I'll be there 无论何时只要你呼唤,我就会出现在那里 You want my love, You want my heart 你想要我的爱,你想要得到我的心 And we will never ever ever be apart 而我们也将永远不分离 Are we an item? Girl quit playing 我们是一个项目吗?(我也不懂啥意思) 女孩退出/放弃游戏 We re just friends, what are you saying 我们只是朋友,你在说什么? Said theres another one Looks right in my eyes 说那里有另一个在我眼中看起来是对的(指遇见新欢) My first love broke my heart for the first time, 我的初恋就这样第...
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁这是谁的歌_百度知道
这是谁的歌
baby, baby no like
baby, baby, baby oh like
baby, babyBaby, baby
提问者采纳
宝贝,.你只要召唤我,t be arounding, yeah,宝贝, yeah。My baby。I thought you&#39,宝贝, baby.我的宝贝,宝贝,宝贝, you want my heart.然后直到你把我从这场噩梦中摇醒I'll buy you any ring,d always been mine,我会为你买任何戒指And I&#39。.我的宝贝,宝贝,噢。 我已离去 Yeah.你直视我的眼睛说你的心里有别人了My first love broke my heart for the first time,噢,噢;m all gone)yeah.但现在我却已成碎片;m gone,不,( now I&#39.我的宝贝, I know you care, baby,不,m like…现在我就如Bd always been mine, baby, (now I&#39,宝贝;ll losing you否则会失去你I&#39,宝贝. .你知道你爱我, yeah, yeah, what are you saying,噢,I am like, baby,她让我变得疯狂, baby,你想要我的心And we will never ever ever be apart。, oh wooooahYou know you love me.现在我的心已成碎片,宝贝.我的宝贝, I&#39, baby noo,噢, mine我还以为你会永远属于我,宝贝, for you I would have done whatever, oh I was star-struck,噢my baby,不;t need no Sm all gone)now I&#39,亲爱的请把我修好And you&#39,宝贝,13岁时我遇到了初恋情人there was nobody that compared to my baby没有人能和我的宝贝相比and nobody came between us,因为她是如此美丽and now my heart is breaking but I just keep on saying…,宝贝, baby, yeah, baby, yeah,不,look right in my eyes? Girl quit playing。I thought you&#39,My baby,my baby,宝贝,宝贝,m all gone)yeah, oh我的宝贝,我就像是个追星族she woke me up daily。my baby,宝贝, oh,m gone:When I was 13 I had my first love,我喜欢的my baby, baby.我的宝贝,宝贝, oh, oh woooooah, baby,宝贝,噢 ,噢my baby,但我还是要不停地说(说唱完)Baby, (now I&#39,离去,宝贝,不, I skip a beat when I see her in the street and at school on the playground but I really wanna see her on the weekend.她让我心跳加速。 I thought you&#39, baby.我还以为你会永远属于我Baby。I thought you&#39,不,re just friends. 现在我完全放手了 Gone?女孩别再折磨我了We&#39, baby, mine (mine)我还以为你会永远属于我说唱部分,宝贝。;d always be mine, no-one could ever come above没有人可以介入我们之间,宝贝, yeah, baby noo,宝贝, baby oh 宝贝。, baby noo,宝贝,当我在街上遇到她时我的心跳就会停一拍不管在学校还是操场.我的宝贝.我还以为你会永远属于我Oh oh,宝贝。我的宝贝, yeah,宝贝.我想要冷静or I&#39,宝贝.我的宝贝,宝贝。Baby.我们只是朋友,我就会马上出现You want my love,噢;m all gone,宝贝,我知道你在意You shout whenever and I’ll be there。;t be together, yeah.我的宝贝, mine, baby oh, yeah,宝贝, baby, baby noo, I&#39,宝贝, oh.你想要我的爱.我们是恋爱关系吧。I thought you&#39.而我无法相信我们竟不能在一起and I wanna play it cool, baby,宝贝.我的初恋第一次就让我伤心And I was like…我就如Bm going down down down down我变得越来越沮丧and I just can&#39, oh,离去,宝贝。my baby, baby,宝贝, yeah, yeah, don&#39, baby,宝贝, baby oh.宝贝, baby noo,为了你我可以赴汤蹈火and I just can’t believe we ain'll buy you anything,但我真的很想和她在周末见面She knows she got me dazing cause she was so amazing她知道她让我目眩神迷,t believe my first love won&#39,宝贝.宝贝。I thought you’d always be mine,宝贝,噢;m in pieces , baby, baby。我还以为你会永远属于我I&#39。my baby, baby,噢,你在说什么Said there’s another one,没有人阻拦我们She had me going crazy, mine,噢 my baby,离去, baby, baby noo。 my baby,宝贝。我退出了, mine我还以为你会永远属于我Baby, baby.她白天能让我清醒, baby,我的宝贝。 my baby,根本不用去星巴克Shed always been mine, baby, oh. 我的宝贝, gone.我无法相信我的初恋已不在And I &#39, baby,mine.我们将永远永远都不分离Ad always been mine,宝贝.我会为你买任何东西,噢, yeah, babyJustin Bieber《Baby》Oll shake me till you wake me from this bad dream, baby oh.宝贝.宝贝. 离去
提问者评价
其他类似问题
8人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他7条回答
小天王贾斯汀比伯的成名曲《Baby》,望采纳
justin bieber唱的baby
大侠你是奥特曼哦~是justin bieber的baby(:
JUSTIN BIEBER - BABY
justin bieber的《baby》
baby -justin bieber
贾斯丁比伯
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求babybaby吉他清唱版的歌词 没有说唱部分的!! 谢谢~!_百度知道
求babybaby吉他清唱版的歌词 没有说唱部分的!! 谢谢~!
//v.com/v_show/id_XMTYwMTQ4MDQ0! 谢谢~!跪求.com/v_show/id_XMTYwMTQ4MDQ0://v.html" target="_blank">http!急~!<a href="http求babybaby吉他清唱版的歌词 没有说唱部分的.youku!.youku
错了!!是《baby》 我多打了一些字 对不起哈
提问者采纳
(now I&#39,离去.     你知道你爱我,t be together,没有人阻拦我们     She had me going crazy,我就会马上出现     Ym)Like baby, baby.     我的宝贝,宝贝, yeah,  我的宝贝,m gone,mine, baby oh, oh     我的宝贝, yeah.     我们将永远永远都不分离  Are we an item.     现在我完全放手了     Gone, I skip a beat when I see her in the street and at school on the playground but I really wanna see her on the weekend,噢     I thought you’d always be mine,     13岁时我遇到了初恋情人     there was nobody that compared to my baby     没有人能和我的宝贝相比     and nobody came between us, I&#39;ll buy you any ring,宝贝, baby,m)Like baby, (now I&#39;m)like baby.     我还以为你会永远属于我     Baby.     我的宝贝, mine (mine)     我还以为你会永远属于我     说唱部分,不, mine     我还以为你会永远属于我,宝贝,宝贝。      I thought you&#39, yeah,t believe my first love won&#39, yeah。     I thought you&#39;m是《my world Acoustic》里的)  另外,宝贝, yeah,噢     (I&#39.     但现在我却已成碎片,宝贝,m)Like baby.     宝贝, baby。     (I&#39.     然后直到你把我从这场噩梦中摇醒     I&#39,宝贝,当我在街上遇到她时我的心跳就会停一拍   不管在学校还是操场, baby oh     宝贝,     (I&#39.     我的宝贝, oh,根本不用去星巴克     She made my heart pound, yeah.     我无法相信我的初恋已不在     And I &#39,噢,宝贝。     (I&#39;d always been mine, baby, oh,我就像是个追星族     she woke me up daily,不,宝贝。     (I&#39;t be enough     nobody told me this day will come     now i&#39.     我的宝贝,m all gone)  m all gone.     我的宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,宝贝,宝贝;m all gone)     now I&#39;d always be mine,宝贝, you want my heart.     宝贝;t need no Starbucks, baby oh,     噢,m)Like baby,宝贝.     离去, baby noo,但我真的很想和她在周末见面     She knows she got me dazing cause she was so amazing     她知道她让我目眩神迷,宝贝, gone.     我想要冷静     or I&#39;m gone.     你想要我的爱, yeah,噢, baby,宝贝, for you I would have done whatever,噢, yeah,你在说什么     Said there’s another one, baby,     宝贝, baby noo, mine, oh wooooah     You know you love me, baby noo,m)Like baby。我退出了.     宝贝,宝贝, oh,宝贝, baby.  只要召唤我,宝贝.     我们是恋爱关系吧.  我们只是朋友,不,     我的宝贝,但我还是要不停地说   (说唱完)     Baby.     我还以为你会永远属于我     Oh oh.     宝贝,宝贝,为了你我可以赴汤蹈火     and I just can’t believe we won&#39, yeah,噢, baby, baby noo,亲爱的请把我修好     And you&#39;m)Like baby?女孩别再折磨我了     We&#39,宝贝.     她白天能让我清醒。     (I&#39,噢     (I&#39,不;m)Lm going down down down down     我变得越来越沮丧     and I just can&#39, baby。     (I&#39, baby。     I thought you&#39,( now I&#39,噢     (I&#39, oh,噢     (I&#39;m like…     现在我就如     Baby,宝贝。     (I&#39;ll shake me till you wake me from this bad dream:     You can give all of it in love     but sometimes it won&#39, mine。     我还以为你会永远属于我     I&#39,宝贝, yeah.     我的宝贝;m all gone     you can give all of it in love     but sometimes it just be enough     never told me this day will come     now.     我会为你买任何东西,宝贝,离去.     我的初恋第一次就让我伤心     And I was like…     我就如     Baby, baby noo, yeah, don&#39, what are you saying, baby,宝贝,噢,不     (I&#39,宝贝;m)Like baby, baby, oh,look right in my eyes,噢,因为她是如此美丽     and now my heart is breaking but I just keep on saying…,m)Like baby, baby, no-one could ever come above     没有人可以介入我们之间.     我的宝贝.     我的宝贝。     I thought you&#39,宝贝.     你直视我的眼睛说你的心里有别人了     My first love broke my heart for the first time, I&#39,宝贝.     但我的心已成碎片, baby,宝贝:     When I was 13 Im)like baby? Girl quit playing, oh I was star-struck,不,     她让我变得疯狂;ll losing you     否则会失去你     I&#39,d always been mine, gone,离去,我会为你买任何戒指     And I&#39, baby oh  Oh woooah,宝贝;m all gone)     yeah,噢,宝贝, oh woooooah。  Baby, yeah, mine     我还以为你会永远属于我     Baby, baby oh, baby.     而我无法相信我们竟不能在一起     and I wanna play it cool,这首歌的说唱部分还有两个版本     No Rap, baby,宝贝,m)Like baby.     我的宝贝,我知道你在意     just shout whenever and I’ll be there,你想要我的心  And we will never ever ever be apart, baby,宝贝;d always been mine.     她让我心跳加速, baby。  (中间括号里的I&#39,宝贝,噢, baby。     I thought you&#39。     我已离去     Yeah,宝贝, Im in pieces , baby
提问者评价
谢谢你!!~真的很谢谢~!!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Ohh wooaah (3x)
You know you love me,I know you care
You shout whenever, And I&#039;ll be there
You want my love, You want my heart
And we will never ever ever be apart
Are we an item? Girl quit playing
Were just friends, Or are we saying
So theres another one, Looks right in my eyes
My first love broke my heart for the first time,
And I was like
Baby, baby, baby nooo
My baby, baby, baby noo
My baby, baby, baby nooo
I thought youd always be mine mine
Baby, baby, baby nooo
My baby, baby, baby noo
My baby, baby, baby nooo
I thought youd always be mine, oh oh
For you, I would have done whatever
Another chance and we, We get together
And wan...
吉他的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌,中间的歌词是oh shy girl,男的唱的,貌似不止一个,挺欢快的一首歌,求歌名_百度知道
有一首英文歌,中间的歌词是oh shy girl,男的唱的,貌似不止一个,挺欢快的一首歌,求歌名
男的唱的,挺欢快的一首歌有一首英文歌,求歌名,貌似不止一个,中间的歌词是oh
我有更好的答案
sugar maroon 5
I&#039;m hurting baby, I&#039;m broken down
我很受伤,宝贝,我一蹶不振
I need your loving, loving
此时我需要你的爱,你的爱
I need it now
此刻我就迫不及待
When I&#039;m without you
每当没有你的时候
I’m something weak
我就变得脆弱无力
You got me begging, begging
是你让我学会哀求
I&#039;m on my knees
我不惜屈膝跪地
I don’t wanna be needing your love
我不想像现在一样哀求着你的爱
I just wanna be deep in your love
我只想深陷你的爱海
And it&#039;s killing me when you&#039;re away
当你离开我的时候,我的心也跟着死去
Ooh baby, cause a bullet don&#039;t care where you are
哦,宝贝,就像一颗不计较目的地的子弹
I just wanna be there where you are
我只想在有你...
歌曲: Candle (Together Forev.. 歌手: BIGBANG 专辑: 《Number 1》
复制歌词 下载LRC歌词
Together Forever
ku lu xi lu te
se cu na ku te
ai ni cu ka le ta na la
me o to ji te
ko no ka ta ni
yo ni ka ka li ne mu le ba yi i
ko le yi jio ka na xi mi
hi to li ka ka e ko ma zu ni
ho ho en de mi se te yo
bo ku te me ni
ai ni ki zu cu yi ta yo lu wa
na mi da ka le lu ma de nai de
ho xi zo la no xi ta fu ta li de
kian do lu o to no so u yo
ku mo no na ga le ni ma ka se te
na ni da ka le lu ma de zu to
a sa i ga te la su ma qi na ka o
a lu ki da so u together
yi qi ni qi ga
kon na mi moo
na ga ku kan ji lu no wa
so no e ga o
so no ko e ni
baby》,是贾斯汀比伯Justin Bieber的代表作。收录在日由Island公司发行的第四张专辑《My Worlds Acoustic》里,MV女主角:是Jasmine V。
歌词如下:
Oh woooah, oh woooooah, oh wooooah
You know you love me, I know you care.
你知道你爱我,我知道你在意
You shout whenever and I’ll be there.
你只要召唤我,我就会马上出现
You want my love, you want my heart.
你想要我的爱,你想要我的心
And we will never ever ever be apart.
我们将永远永远都不分离
Are we an item? Girl quit playing.
我们是恋爱关系吧?女孩别再折磨我了
We&#039;re just friends, what are you saying.
我们只是朋友,你在说什么
Said there’s another one,look right in my eyes.
你直视我的眼睛...
芭比之梦想豪宅
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁对不起我很爱你快手baby雨喊的 另类歌词_百度知道
对不起我很爱你快手baby雨喊的 另类歌词
t need no Starbucks  She made my heart pound  I skip a beat when I see her in the street  And at school on the playground  But I really want to see her on the weekend  She knows she got me dazing &#39,cause she was so amazing  And now my heart is breaking but I just keep on saying  Baby,宝贝:《baby》  原唱;ll buy you diamond ring  And I&#39, oh  Ld always be mine, oh  Like baby:  Oh Whoa  Oh Whoa  Oh Whoa  You know you love me, yeah)  (Yeah,&quot, what are you saying  Said &quot:贾斯汀·比伯(主唱),Justin Bieber, oh I was starstruck  She woke me up daily:Christopher A,也没有人可以比我们更高  她让我变得疯狂  我为她沉迷  她每天叫醒我,我可以赴汤蹈火  而我无法相信我们不在一起了  我想把爱情玩的很酷, baby.;m all gone  (Yeah? Gthere&#39;ll be there  Yt believe my first love won&#39, baby, oh  Like baby, ever , baby, yeah)  (Yeah, yeah, baby,Christopher Brian Bridges  专辑;m all gone  (Yeah, baby, baby. Stewart, no  Like baby?女孩别折磨我了  你说我们只是朋友 , yeah)  (Yeah,ll buy you anything,卢达·克里斯(说唱)  作词;m in pieces, baby,心跳会漏一拍  在学校和操场也是一样  但是我还想在周末见到她  她知道她令我眩晕  因为她是如此炫丽  而现在我的心正在碎裂  但是我还是继续在说, baby,想要我的心  我们将一直永远不分离  我们是在一起的吧, baby, no  Like baby, baby, yeah,Were just friends,宝贝  我说, mine  When I was 13, don&#39,我知道你在意  无论何时你呼唤我;m gone  歌词译文, no  Ld always be mine, baby:Christopher A,不需要星巴克(咖啡)  她让我心跳加速 当我在街上见到她时,Terius Youngdell Nash,但是我却失去了你  我会给你买任何东西. Sm like baby, baby, baby, you are my heart  And we will never, baby, baby, gone, ever be apart  Are we an item, I had my first love  There was nobody that compared to my baby  And nobody came between us who could ever come above  She had me going crazy, baby,宝贝, baby, oh  I thought you&#39, baby, mine  Baby,Christine Flores, no  Ld always be mine, oh  I thought you&#39,Terius Youngdell Nash, baby,我的  为了你;d always be mine, but I&#39, yeah)  Now I&#39, down, baby, oh  I thought you&#39, baby,Christopher Brian Bridges  作曲;s another, yeah,我有了我的初恋  没有人可以和我的宝贝相比  并且没有任何人可以介入我们,Christine Flores, and I&#39:  我知道你爱我, oh  Like baby,我却不这么认为  而你直视我的眼睛说你心里有别人  我的初恋就这样伤了我的心  然后我说  宝贝, oh  I thought you&#39, yeah, baby, yeah, baby,Justin Bieber, oh  Like baby:《My Worlds Acoustic》  原版歌词, baby, I would have done whatever  And I just can&#39;t be around  And I&#39;t believe we aren&#39, mine  For you, baby, mine  Baby, I know you care  Just shout whenever,宝贝请修复我  请把我从这个恶梦里摇醒  我变得越来越沮丧  我只是不敢相信我的初恋会不在我的身边  当我13岁时; and looked right in my eyes  My first love broke my heart for the first time  And I was like baby, baby,m all gone,我会给你买任何戒指  现在我内心已成为碎片, quit playing  &quot, baby,&m all gone  (Yeah, gone, no  Like baby, baby, oh  I thought you&#39, baby, baby, baby,t together  And I want to play it cool, baby fix me  And just shake me till you wake me from this bad dream  I&#39, oh  Like baby, mine  I&#39;m losing you  I&#39, I&#39, yeah)  Now I&#39,不  我以为你会永远是我的 我的  我以为你永远都是我的, down,宝贝, down  And I just can&#39,宝贝, oh  Like baby  歌名, gone  I&#39,我都会及时出现  你想要我的爱, oh  I thought you&#39, mine  Baby, yeah)  Now I&#39.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 你是我的女朋友非说唱 的文章

随机推荐