有一首开头就唱的女声英文歌歌高潮重复了麦了麦了麦

502 Bad Gateway
502 Bad Gateway找一首女声英文歌高潮重复go bye三次的歌_百度知道
找一首女声英文歌高潮重复go bye三次的歌
就是在高潮有一段出现的go by
s still so far away,My lips will seal the love I&#39,Can&#39If You And Me - JurisHere I am,Our lovely days will they just fade like whispers in the wind,All the secrets in my heart and in my soul you&#39,So many times,What we have may never change&#39?If I could just say the words.If I coulll hear,All the secrets in my heart and in my soul you't you see the love I hide Here I am,This silly girl so scared she just can'm hiding,Can't say &Coz you might leave me when II Lll hear,What my heart is really feelingIf I could just say the words, standing close to youAnd it&#39,This silly girl so scared she just can&#39,All the secrets in my heart and in my soul you&#39.&quot,Our lovely days will they just fade like whispers in the wind, I stare&#39,Like a silly girl,But my heart was afraidLook at you is all that I can do,Can't you see the love I hide t say &t say &If I could just say the words.&ll hear,All the secrets in my heart and in my soul you&#39, holding on to fate,Will you take me in your arms or let me go,Will you take me in your arms or let me go,This silly girl so scared she just can't you see the love I hide I LI Love you,All the secrets in my heart and in my soul you&#39.&quot, I tried to say?If I coulCoz you might leave me when I reveal
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
我也是找了好久才找到找到了,找的很辛苦,所以找到第一时间告诉你
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首抒情的英文歌,高潮部分为女声重复“New York”,跪求歌名……, 一首抒情的英文歌,高潮部分为
一首抒情的英文歌,高潮部分为女声重复“New York”,跪求歌名…… 全部为女声单唱,节奏舒缓。 10-11-27 一首抒情的英文歌,高潮部分为女声重复“New York”,跪求歌名……
就是 empire state of mind(Part II)由 Alicia Keys
独自演唱! 还有一个 我估计你听的是这个! 在09 EMA 上表演过! 一个是 嘻哈天皇 JAY-Z 与 R&B 天后 Alicia Keys 合作的! 有两个版本empire state of mind
new new yorkthe cranberries一首女声的英文歌高潮中文听起来像是特别痒,YY阿哲连麦时候那女主播唱的。_百度知道
一首女声的英文歌高潮中文听起来像是特别痒,YY阿哲连麦时候那女主播唱的。
提问者采纳
这首歌是我哲连娜宝唱的。歌名,turn
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁