i walife is full of lovefor love高潮部分的歌词女的唱的,连续的三个i walife is full of lovef

502 Bad Gateway
502 Bad Gateway求一首歌《i was made for you 》是女唱的_百度知道
求一首歌《i was made for you 》是女唱的
。最后一句是love was made for me and you。可是我找不到来下载
t come outAnd all of my friends who think that I't know my head is a messNo;m blessedThey don't know who I really amAnd they don's on my mouthIt&#39..;t know whatI've got no one to tell them toIt's hiding the words that don've beenAnd how I got to where I amBut these stories don't mean anythingWhen you&#39.I was made for youI climbed across the mountain topsSwam all across the ocean blueI crossed all the lines and I broke all the rulesBut baby I broke them all for youBecause even when I was flat brokeYou made me feel like a million bucksYou doI was made for youYou see the smile that&#39,确实很好听是Brandi Carlile的《the story》;ve got no one to tell them toIt&#39..:All of these lines across my faceTell you the story of who I amSo many stories of where I't mean anythingWhen you've been through like you doAnd I was made for you, they don&#39..;s true.All of these lines across my faceTell you the story of who I amSo many stories of where I've beenAnd how I got to where I amBut these stories don&#39。歌词如下
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
是made for me吗? 有很多人唱过的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁下次自动登录
使用以下方式登录
《I Was Made To Love Her》歌词
— Stevie Wonder
这首歌还没有歌词呢,帮我们完善歌词吧