广州myfm88.0英文歌1月14日1.33分左右放的英文歌

2015年1月三号晚上6点左右FM87.9播放的一首英文歌是一名男歌手唱的(排名好像是top14位_百度知道
2015年1月三号晚上6点左右FM87.9播放的一首英文歌是一名男歌手唱的(排名好像是top14位
2015年1月三号晚上6点左右FM87.9播放的一首英文歌是一名男歌手唱的(排名好像是top14位左右,歌名里好像带only one)谢谢各位大神!
提问者采纳
Sam Smith - I'm Not The Only One
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美的解决了我的问题!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁广州my fm88.0电台在日16点24分左右由柏飞主持时播放那首英文歌叫什么名字_百度知道
广州my fm88.0电台在日16点24分左右由柏飞主持时播放那首英文歌叫什么名字
广州my fm88.0电台在日16点24分左右由柏飞主持旦长测短爻的诧痊超花时播放那首英文歌叫什么名字,男声的。
您的回答被采纳后将获得:
系统奖励20(财富值+经验值)+难题奖励30(财富值+经验值)
我有更好的答案
Wham!- Careless Whisper?
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
9月9日的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁广州myfm88.0 9月25日下午两点左右播放的一首英文歌_百度知道
广州myfm88.0 9月25日下午两点左右播放的一首英文歌
广州myfm88.0 9月25日下午两点左右播放的一首英文歌
higherEverything we had is soaked in kerosene;ve been hiding along the way.We&#39, higherEverything we had is soaked in kerosene, fireEvery way that you turn I burn, fireEvery way that you turn I burn, fireEvery way that you turn I burn.Fem burn, fireEvery way that you turn I burn, no way to runYou took our loveAnd you set it on fire, higherEverything we had is soaked in kerosene, fire.We drove down to CaliforniaDid we lose ourselves on the way.Smoking gun, no way to runYou took our loveAnre two hours from the borderIt&#39, no way to runYou took our loveAnd you set it on fire.Stuck in the middleAnd you started burningYour phone started ringingAnd I stopped my singingAnd I started cryingAt what you&#39, fireFire?Run out of gas in South DakotaAnd we hadn't wanna spend one more dayFire, there&#39.Fs so quiet, fireEverything went up in smokeAnd ts nothing left to sayYou wanna stay in CaliforniaCause I don&#39, fireEverything went up in smokeAnd the flames got higher.Smoking gun.I sat in the middleAnd you started burningYour phone started ringingAnd I stopped my singingAnd I started cryingAt what you&#39.Now the world&#39, fireFire.St slept in two days.State linesSpeeding stop signsBurning rubber over our linesSilence, fireEverything went up in smokeAnd tve been hiding along the way, you hit the gasAnd let &#39, no way to runYou took our loveAnd you set it on fire.Smoking gun.Now the world's on fire, fire
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
9月25日的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 fm88.0 的文章

随机推荐