8人英语校园青春励志话剧剧本本带翻译5分钟最好是校园

英语话剧剧本_英语剧本网_VOA英语学习网
N: In a dark dirty house, there lived a small, dirty salesman. He always makes unhealthy candies and sells them to the students. He has a lot of money now. But how does he make the candie. Oh, xu …… He is coming!
This short play is set in a restaurant named Scottish Taste / Feel. Uncle Zhao, in his customary Chinese tunic suit, enters, carrying a string of garlic on his back and a pheasant in hand, with his granddaughter Yadar in tow.)
旁白:(喜洋洋背景音乐起)---New Years Eve,Xi’er is talking with her boyfriend on the phone, suddenly ,doorbell sounded.(叮咚!叮咚……)
Mon.:Tomorrow will be Christmas. But Della feels very sad. Because she has no money to buy a present for her husband , Jim . She has only one dollar and eighty-seven cents .
They have only 20 dollars a week, it doesn’t leave much for saving.
FORREST (voice-over) That Momma, she sure was right.Its funny how things work out.EXT. BAYOU LA BATRE/BUBBAS MOMS HOUSE - DAYForrest walks up to a shack on the edge of the Bayou. A group of black kids play in the front yard.
Narration: Carrie, Cici and Wing are co-worker of a company. This day they are talking in the office. Ca: Bingo! I finally finish this case. It is really tough! I have not slept well for almost a week.
Zixia, listen to me. I think I ‘ve fallen in love with you once I know you. I want to show my sincerity. So I request you to marry me in front of my bros. This Pandora’s Box is my gift to you. I hope you would say yes.
N: In a dark dirty house, there lived a small, dirty salesman. He always makes unhealthy candies and sells them to the students. He has a lot of money now. But how does he make the candies? Oh, xu …… He is coming!
在中学时,阿甘为了躲避同学的追打而跑进了一所学校的橄榄球场,就这样跑进了大学。在大学里,他被破格录取,并成了橄榄球巨星,受到了肯尼迪总统的接见。
This story is about two good friends Cathy and Susan. Cathy on the other hand, Susan is a very heavy girl. Therefore Cathy and Susan want to change themselves.
Once upon a time, there was a queen. She had a pretty daughter named Snow White. Soon after the child was born, the queen died.
a long ago,there was a huge apple tree. a little boy love to come and play around it everyday.he climbed to the tree top,ate the apples,took a nap under the shadow…
Good morning everyone. Now, I will tell you a story about Mr. Tortoise and Miss Hare. In a very big forest, there lives many different kinds of animals, like monkeys, chicks, a Hare and an honest Tortoise. Miss Hare is very proud of her long legs and she
Long long ago, there were three little pigs living with their mother. They were very happy and they were very kind to their friends. Look! They are coming!
In a dark dirty house, there lived a small, dirty salesman. He always makes unhealthy candies and sells them to the students. He has a lot of money now. But how does he make the candies? Oh, xu …… He is coming!
I just bought a new pair of shoes for my son from the fox supermarket .and you know ,he can't always have that sports shoes on his feet .In addition ,I bought meat from the delicatessen .he like it .
Tom: Where is my school bag? Mum: Here it is. Are you ready? Tom: Yes. Goodbye, mummy. Goodbye ,daddy.
Mrs. Lin, calm down. If he did it again, please call me. I’ll help you. And I’ll find sometime to talk to him.
i’ve got an idea!you are going to rob the wedding, don’tyou? i’ll go with you. you take the money and i take the bride.
Once there lived a kind and lovely girl. After her father's death, her stepmother became cruel to her.Her two step-sisters teased her, asking her to do all the housework.
I think arm with tattoos is terriable.Is so danger that you can't change your mind.
So he has! He needs an injection but we have none. Feed him these last three pills with warm water. What else can I do? There’s no medicine left.
You need good weather for skipping classes so you can go out to fool around. And then you need good timing so you can go to the newly opened internet café that is on discount. Finally you need good relationships with the classmates so they can cover it up
how can you hate badminton? it's so much fun, and it involves a lot of exercises!
In a dark dirty house, there lived a small, dirty salesman. He always makes unhealthy candies and sells them to the students. He has a lot of money now. But how does he make the candies? Oh, xu …… He is coming!
&&&1&&&&&&
赞助商链接求初中英语话剧的剧本,最好是5人的,8分钟的,谢谢了_百度知道
求初中英语话剧的剧本,最好是5人的,8分钟的,谢谢了
right. Tommy is sleeping. M! I am really angry now! Tommy: Yt u see! We listen to you. T. D: That&#39. You wake up Tommy and I will play one more round of war craft? M, Dan, please. We need Will Ps finish our work first before we do other things: Guys. He got to get up now! Wd better sts more like it? My back hurts, I will find somebody else to be my partners. (Tommy lies down again: (Tommy sits up in his bed) Can I lie down two more minutes. M? Ms true我从Arnold Lobel的小故事&quot.(Yawns) I don&#39. All right, I will be fine: You mean like trying not to play war craft. Tommy gets up and t know why I am so so sleepy:Ws go.We still have a lot to do: what is will power. D and T;找到灵感! Ts the matter. Mike. Ts oral class. Ok: hi? D, Jose: all right: Shi;t have much time to prepare this dialogue: You&#39, what are u doing? when Danny finishes his game. We need will power. D and T. Danny? Tommy: that&#39: Mike.感觉挺有意义的. Danny turns off his computer, please,写下这段对话! It’t u remember we are required to make up a three people dialogue for tomorrow'Cookies&quot? D, Tommy(T)-classmates 地点! T: right. T. We listen to u? D: No way, can I take a little break:five more minutes: I am playing war craft.) M! Let&#39? What&#39. Will power意志力 Mike(M) Danny(C). Let&#39: Mike: My goodness, Can I lie down a minute. Hurry up, I do! Danny and Tommy: Will power is trying hard not to do something that you really want to do. Two minutes later the three maskeetters are working on their assignment? D. Mike came back from a morning jogging. Mike: you mean like trying not to stay up late! I can&#39. If you two don&#39. We don&#39. M;t stop what you are doing now? M. M. Time really flies: Where is Tommy. We need Will Power, just two more minutes: Noo! M? He is still sleeping: Don&#39. M. Time waits for nobody? Let me play one round and we will continue our work:Scene-in the college dorm大学宿舍 Danny is playing a computer game on his laptop. Don&#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
初中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁本类热门热门群组
需要5人搞笑小品剧本《大话英语》校园有关文章,请加QQ群:
办公文秘1群
办公文秘2群
办公文秘3群
办公文秘4群
办公文秘5群
写作交流1群
写作交流2群
写作交流3群
中学生交流群
小学生交流群
教师交流1群
教师交流2群
48小时热门英语短剧5人最好是校园剧.5分钟左右.不胜感激o(∩_∩)o..._百度作业帮
英语短剧5人最好是校园剧.5分钟左右.不胜感激o(∩_∩)o...
剧本么?我们上学时都是自己编剧本的,如果只要表演不是交剧本的话可以自己编啊.我们曾经演过以宿舍生活为内容的短剧,每个宿舍总都是有故事的啊,材料丰富,又贴近自己,好记也好演.何必生套别人的剧本?个人建议哈~
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码The Lost Youth  人物JackSeanKevinClaireKiki  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Scene I(In the classroom)Sean Hi! How are youKevin Bad! Really bad!Sean Do you want to try something to make you feel happyKevin OK! Do you have any ideasSean I know a pub which is popular.Kevin Oh! Sounds great!Sean Hm! Let&s go right now.Sean You looked so blue recently. I have something good. It can make you feel high.Kevin If I take that, how will I feelSean You will forget everything that bothers you, and you will feel so carefree.Kevin Won&t there be danger()Sean Trust me! I can sell drugs to you if you want to try some!Kevin But&but I have no money.Sean Don&t worry! You can be a drug dealer. It&s a good business.Kevin Hm&But&Sean Take it easy. Let&s take some drugs to make us happy tonight!Kevin OK&(Sean and Kevin go to the pub)Kevin Oh! So relaxing! Do you have any extra drugsSean No, but we can earn money by selling drugs, and use the money to buy more.Kevin Really It&s a good idea.Sean That&s right. But I don&t know who I can sell to.Kevin It&s a big problem.Sean Oh! I have an idea! I have two friends. Maybe they will buy them.Kevin Hm&Let&s try.Sean Let me call my friends.Kevin I can lend you my cell-phone.(On the phone)Sean Hey! This is Sean, Where are youKiki I&m in the dormitory.Sean I want to show you something wonderful.Kiki WhatSean I can&t tell you now. It&s a secret. Come and I&ll show you.Kiki Let me think.Sean I&ll wait for you. Don&t hesitate. Hurry up! Bye!
(Sean turns off the phone)  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Scene Ⅱ(Kiki and Claire are in the dormitory.)Kiki Sean called me!Claire What happenedKiki They went to a pub. It is noisy there.Claire Oh! Pub. I always hear bad news about pubs from TV.Kiki Yes, me too. I don&t know what they are doing there. Sean tells me he wants to show something to us. Claire What What&s thatKiki I don&t know. He said it&s a secret. Claire It&s very strange.Kiki Claire, I have a bad feeling, they might be doing something illegal. They might be using drugs.Claire Oh! I don&t believe it. Kiki I&m just guessing. Claire But maybe it&s true. Kiki If they take drugs, they will get addicted. They might take drugs again and again.Claire And they will spend a lot of money on buying drugs.Kiki What will they do if they do not have moneyClaire They might rob a bank.Kiki If they rob a bank&Claire They will be arrested.Kiki If they are arrested&Claire Their parents will be very sad, and we will lose two good friends.Kiki I can&t imagine how serious it will be.-Claire Me, either.Kiki So& we should go find them, and tell them how serious it is.Claire Wait& It&s all our imagination. Maybe they just go to the pub to make friends with beautiful girls. And I think it&s dangerous for us to go to the pub by ourselves.Kiki Oh! I don&t know. We won&t understand what&s going on unless we are there. Maybe they are& in a dangerous situation. Claire Mm&, I am also worried.Kiki Okay! I think we should go there to see what&s going on there. If they are safe, we can come back quickly. If they do something they shouldn&t do, we&ll bring them back. Don&t leave them there.
Claire Okay! Let&s go.  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Scene III(Sean, Kevin, Kiki and Clair in a pub)Sean Hello! Let&s relax all night.Kiki What are you doing now You are taking pills.Kevin You are over reacted. Don&t worry.Claire I think it&s so dangerous. Kiki, let&s go right now.Kiki That&s right, I also feel scared.Claire Me too.(Kiki and Clair got out of the pub)Kevin Oh! They are gone.Sean Don&t worry about it. Let&s go on relaxing.(Bi! A lot of policemen enter the pub.)Police Freeze!Sean Oh! Terrible things happened.Police You are taking illegal drugs.Sean They are not dangerous. They make me comfortable.Police Don&t you know the drugs will destroy your healthSean Really! But I didn&t feel bad or sick.Police Drugs create hallucination for people who take them. If you try once, you will be addicted to them. Without them, you will be sick and sometimes you will even hurt yourself. It&s not a smart thing to do.Kevin I really feel unhappy at school. I usually got bad grades. My mother always criticizes me. My girlfriend broke up with me last month. (Crying&&&)Police I really sympathize at you, but you can do something healthier to help you feel good about yourself, like doing sports, or traveling. They are good for both your body and mind.Sean Sorry. I made a mistake. I shouldn&t sell drugs for my friends.Police It is not too late to quit using. And you can start a new life.Kevin It&s really a bad experience in my life. I wouldn&t take drugs anymore. I shouldn&t run away from my problems.Sean I feel the same way as you do.Police Go to the police station with me. (Sean and Kevin are arrested.)
最近更新:看完本文,记得打分哦:很好下载Doc格式文档马上分享给朋友:?知道苹果代表什么吗实用文章,深受网友追捧比较有用,值得网友借鉴没有价值,写作仍需努力相关小品剧本:网友评论本类热门48小时热门

我要回帖

更多关于 经典话剧剧本10分钟 的文章

随机推荐