其他类似问题
为您推荐:
黄西的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁5月17号我们相爱吧 崔始源和刘雯拍杂志躺在浴缸里时的英文歌叫什么名字?_百度知道
5月17号我们相爱吧 崔始源和刘雯拍杂志躺在浴缸里时的英文歌叫什么名字?
m not afraidI know it seems like such a long wayBs hurry up and wait to loveBs hurry up and wait to loveIm ready for it allI's a whole new world,m not afraidI know it seems like such a long wayBm not afraidI know it seems like such a long wayBaby can we hurry, hurry, hurryHurry up and get to loveBaby can we hurry, hurrySo let&#39, I't give a second chanceAnd gravity&#39, hurry, hurry,t burn this loveI&#39, I touched the groundSs hurry up and wait to love, hurryHurry up and get to loveBaby can we hurry, hurry, hurry,m getting closer to the edgeAnd if I jump baby tell me you'm slowly learning to trust my heart againStep by step I'm never coming downI don'm not in loveBut my heart is on the way, hurry, hurry, hurry, I&#39, hurry, hurry, hurrySo let'll be there to catch me fallIf we crash it won'm done fighting and I&#39, I&#39, hurry, hurrySo let&#39, I's not enough for me to fall in love againAnd the more I try to hide boy your heart keeps finding meSo I&#39,m not in love, hurry, I'm livin&#39, I&#39, hurrySo let&#39,s hurry up and wait to loveAnd now I' of your loveIt&#39, so hurry up and waitI&#39,m not in loveBut my heart is on the way, I&#39, hurryHurry up and get to loveBaby can we hurry, hurryHurry up and get to loveBaby can we hurry, I'm not in loveBut my heart is on the way, hurry, hurry, hurry, hurry,t need to breatheHurry Up And Wait - Tiwa SavageSee I normally don&#39
不是,是开头一个女声 唱 啦啦啦 啦啦啦 后面是个男声
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
Mike De Ville - Amada Mia Amore Mio
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 我们相爱吧所有插曲 的文章