歌词里有ou maifen的英文歌歌词

英文歌中的一句歌词:ou
quien是啥歌了_百度知道
quien是啥歌了
quien是啥歌了
re doing them with herRemember all the things that you and I did firstYou got me got me like thisAnd now you'd still be mineWhen I kissed you goodbye uh oh uh ohOhhh and you might be with herBut I still had you first uh oh uh ohRemember all the things that you and I did firstAnd now you't give a shh no one else can have yaI want you back I want you backWa-want you want you backI broke it off thinking you've been hanging outWith that other girl in townLooking like a pair of clowns clowns clownsRemember all the things that you and I did firstAnd now you't think this throughIf what I're doing them with herRemember all the things that you and I did firstYou got me got me like thisAnd now you' got me like thisBoy you can say anything you wantI don're taking her to every restaurantAnd everywhere we went come onAnd now you' no one else can have yaI want you back I want you backWa-want you want you backI broke it off thinking you't even jealousyShe ain't give a shh no one else can have yaI want you back I want you backWa-want you want you backI broke it off thinking you're taking her to every restaurantYou got me're doing them with herRemember all the things that you and I did firstYou got me got me like thisBoy you can say anything you wantI don&#39Want U BackCher LloydHey boy you never had much gameSo I needed to upgradeSo I went and walked away way wayNow I see you't give a shh'd be cryinNow I feel like shh looking at you flyinI want you back I want you backWa-want you want you backOhhh I thought you'll be crawling back like boo hoo hooRemember all the things that you and I did firstAnd now you'd be cryinNow I feel like shh looking at you flyinI want you back I want you backWa-want you want you backPlease this ain've been told is trueYou't got a thing on meTryin
to rock them ugly jeans jeans jeansYou clearly didn're taking her to every restaurantAnd everywhere we went come onAnd now you're taking her to every restaurantYou got me got me like thisBoy you can say anything you wantI don&#39
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
你想说Queen吧
我也不知道,反正是一首韩文歌曲
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一首歌曲的名字,在广东体育播nba的时候听过的一首英文歌,歌词有wo o o ou ,wo o o ou .是一首摇滚的歌_百度知道
求一首歌曲的名字,在广东体育播nba的时候听过的一首英文歌,歌词有wo o o ou ,wo o o ou .是一首摇滚的歌
记得歌词里好像有SOMETIME MAKE IT DOWN。. 还有SEE THE SUNLIGHT。.各位的答案都不对
We will rock you
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他6条回答
bad romance还有首Paparazzi 都系Lady Gaga唱的,都几好听啊!
是布兰妮的til the world ends
bad romance
你说的可能是3 doors down的when i'm gone
我是在麦迪集锦视频里面看到的,当时喜欢上那背景音乐
不知道歌名
在百度上输入了里面听到的一句歌词
终于找出来了
不知道你说的是不是那首
lady gaga的 bad romance
she is my sin
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英文歌里有句ou ge me ge me song这是哪首歌啊_百度知道
英文歌里有句ou ge me ge me song这是哪首歌啊
Diet Mountain Dew-Lana Del ReyYou’re no good for meBaby you’re no good for meYou’re no good for meBut baby I want you' I want youDiet mountain dew' baby' New York CityNever was there ever a girl so prettyDo you think we’ll be in love forever?Do you think we’ll be in love?Diet mountain dew' baby' New York CityNever was there ever a girl so prettyDo you think we’ll be in love forever?Do you think we’ll be in love?Baby put on heart shaped sunglassesCause we gonna take a rideI’m not gonna listen to what the past saysI’ve been waiting up all nightTake another drag turn me to ashesReady for another lie?Says he’s gonna teach me just what fast isSay it’s gonna be alrightDiet mountain dew' baby' New York CityNever was there ever a girl so prettyDo you think we’ll be in love forever?Do you think we’ll be in love?Diet mountain dew' baby' New York CityNever was there ever a girl so prettyDo you think we’ll be in love forever?Do you think we’ll be in love?Let’s take Jesus off the dashboardGot enough on his mindWe both know just what we’re here forSaved too many timesMaybe I like this roller coasterMaybe it keeps me highMaybe the speed it brings me closerI could sparkle up your eyeDiet mountain dew' baby' New York CityNever was there ever a girl so prettyDo you think we’ll be in love forever?Do you think we’ll be in love?Diet mountain dew' baby' New York CityNever was there ever a girl so prettyDo you think we’ll be in love forever?Do you think we’ll be in love?You’re no good for meBaby you’re no good for meYou’re no good for meBut baby I want you' I want youYou’re no good for meBaby you’re no good for meYou’re no good for meBut baby I want you' I want youDiet mountain dew' baby' New York CityNever was there ever a girl so prettyDo you think we’ll be in love forever?Do you think we’ll be in love?Baby stoppin’ at seven elevenThere in his white Pontiac heavenDo you
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
你能唱一下吗?可能我可以听出来
不会唱啊,早上听88.7的时候听到的
就你打出来的那一句哼一下
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首英文歌 女生唱的 歌词后面大概是 you ou ou ou ou ou_百度知道
一首英文歌 女生唱的 歌词后面大概是 you ou ou ou ou ou
我有更好的答案
。是不是有什么合约上的限制呢我也是觉得凭小s的权力怎么着也能让他上的。,陈奕迅来了台湾作了那么多次宣传,一定有其原因。还有很纳闷的一点是,可硬是一次都没上过康熙。。,但一直没上
Selena Gomez-Slow Down
是贾斯丁的歌吧,可他是个小男孩
fire work?
听听是不是,I wana go
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首英文歌的歌词是什么ou li wang_百度知道
有首英文歌的歌词是什么ou li wang
有首英文歌的歌词是什么ou li wang
Unite - Jessie JCome here now
sit by metonight lets light a fireKeep me warm
with your sweet lovingtwo hearts beatingI feel the blood rush through my headAs i prepare for life
to begin tonight (oh)I feel the blood rush through my heartAs i prepare to fly
as we unit
(oh)We unite
we beat the drumfor love tonightWe unite we gotta beat it rightWe unite
shout this love into the skyYou and I
(lets go)Wo oh oh (oh) Wo oh oh (oh)Wo oh oh (oh) Wo oh oh (lets go)Wo oh oh (oh) Wo oh oh (oh)Wo oh oh (oh)We uniteSkin on skinOur arms pressing
our lips kissingFeel the wind feel the precious breezewhile you're far from me yeahI feel the blood rush through my headAs i prepare for life
to begin tonight (woah)I feel the blood rush through my heartAs i prepare to fly
as we unit
(woah)We unite
we shout this love into the skyYou and I
(lets go)Wo oh oh (oh) Wo oh oh (oh)Wo oh oh (oh) Wo oh oh (lets go)Wo oh oh (oh) Wo oh oh (oh)Wo oh oh (oh)We uniteOur bodies in a tug of war (oh oh oh)Till our feet don't touch the floor (oh oh oh)Sink into this give me more (oh oh oh)More more more moreCome here now
sit by metonight lets light a fireKeep me warm
with your sweet lovingWe unite
shout this love into the skyYou and I
(lets go)Wo oh oh (oh) Wo oh oh (oh)Wo oh oh (oh) Wo oh oh (lets go)Wo oh oh (oh) Wo oh oh (oh)Wo oh oh (oh)We unite
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 歌词里有baby的英文歌 的文章

随机推荐