歌词里有baby和are you ready的英文歌女歌手,女歌手唱的

婚礼上听见一首很好听的英文歌,是一个女歌手唱的,歌词里有I love you 还有I need you各位大虾帮忙找找啊
婚礼上听见一首很好听的英文歌,是一个女歌手唱的,歌词里有I love you 还有I need you各位大虾帮忙找找啊
不是王若林的I LOVE YOU
love paradise
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家跪求:求一首英文歌,是一位欧美女歌手唱的,有歌词.!_百度知道
跪求:求一首英文歌,是一位欧美女歌手唱的,有歌词.!
里面高潮的几句歌词是:i try to love you,and i try to hold you.这首歌曾在皆大欢喜(时装版)的264集里面出现过,当阿旺遇见洪白岚的时候,那时洪白岚正在游泳.希望能找到,我找了好旧都没俯肌碘可鄢玖碉雪冬磨找到.请各位帮帮忙.!谢谢.
提问者采纳
你看看是这个吗?Janis Joplin 的 To Love SomebodyJanis Joplin - To Love Somebody There's a light, a certain kind of light,Never ever, honey, it never shone on me, no, no.Babe and i want, honey i want my whole lifeTo be lived with you, babe,'cause all what i want, oh,Was to be living and loving you.There's a way, oh everybody sayYou can do anything, you can do everything, yeah.But what good, what good,Honey, what awfully good can it ever bring'cause i ain't got you, honey, my love,I said and i can't find you baby, but i been lookin' around for you, yeah.You don't know, you don't know what it's like,No, you don't, no, no, no, you don't know,Honey, you don't know what it's likeOh, to love anybody.Oh honey, i said i wanna talk about holding you nowThe way i love you, babe,And i've been loving you, babe.In my brain, oh, honey, i can see your face again,I know, i said i feel like i ought to know my own frame of mind.Oh, but nobody, nobody has to ever be so goddamn blind,Honey like i was, honey, i tell you that i was,I said i know that i was, i was very, very blind.Oh wo wo, but i'俯肌碘可鄢玖碉雪冬磨m just a girl,Can't you just take a look at me and tell,Tell that i live, honey, and i breathe for you,Don't you know i do, yeah!Honey, what good, what good,Honey, what awfully good could it ever bring'cause i can't find you,babe, i can't find you,Honey, if i ever find you i'll reach out to hold on to you, yeah.You don't know, you don't know what it's like,No you don't and you never ever did.You don't know, you don't know what it's likeOh, to love anybody.Oh, honey i've got to talk about it nowThe way i tried to love you, baby,Honey, i just want you to know i tried.Oh, i know that there's a wayHoney, 'cause everybody came to me one time and they said,&baby, you can do anything,You can do every thing,& and i think i can, i said i know i can.Honey, what good, oh what good,Honey, what good can it ever bring,'cause i ain't got you, you're all i ever wanted,And i ain't got you, babe, honey and i've looked around.But you don't know,You don't know what it's like,No, you don't and you never never, never.You don't know, honey,You don't know what it's likeOh, to love anybody.Oh, honey i said i wanna talk about it now.Oh, babe, babe, babe, yeah,'cause you don't know,You don't know what it's like,No, you don't and you never ever did,You don't know.I tried to show you, darling,I tried to hold you, darling,But you never ever, no you never ever,No you never ever, no you never ever,I know that, you know thatNo you never ever, ever, ever,Oh, let me throw my love,Throw my love all around you.
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他1条回答
是这个吗?Chuckie Akenz——You were my everything Chuckie Akenz自幼生活在混乱的多伦多芬治大街(Jane & Finch), 一直到19岁.从一个因为家庭的原因而与朋友加入黑帮的小混混, 成长为一个拥有全球惊人CD畅销量的歌手. 被多伦多Kiss 92 FM,评为顶尖MC. 先后接受Toronto Star, Toronto Sun, and CBC radio的采访. This go out to someone that was once the most important person in my life. i didn't realize that at the time. i can't forgive myself for the way i treated you so don't really expect you to either. it's just... i don't even know. just listen. you're the one that i want, the one that i need. the one that i gotta have just to succeed. when i first saw you, i knew it was real. i'm sorry about the pain i made you feel. that wasn't me, let me show you the way. i look for the sun but it's rainy today. i remember when i first time i look into your eyes, it was like i was there, heaven in the sky. i war with the skies because i didn't want to get hurt. but i didn't know why it made everything worst. you told me we were crazy in love, but you didn't care when push came to shove. if you love me as much as you said you did, then you wouldn't have hurt me like i ain't shit. now you push me away like you never even knew me, i love you with my heart, really and truely. i guess you forgot the time that we shared, when i would run my fingures through your hair. late nights, just holding you in my arms, i don't know how i can do you so wrong. i really want to show you, i really need to hold you. i really want to know you like no one else could know you. you're number one, always in my heart. and know i can't believe our love is torn apart. **chor俯肌碘可鄢玖碉雪冬磨us** i need you and i miss you and i want you and i love you cause i wanna to hold you, i wanna to kiss you, you are my everything and i really miss you. i need you and i miss you and i want you and i love you cause i wanna to hold you, ←!!!!!!!i wanna to kiss you, you are my everything and i really miss you.
欧美女歌手的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有一首英文歌开头是Are you ready?是哪首_百度知道
有一首英文歌开头是Are you ready?是哪首
开头是are you ready? Let“s
Are You Ready 歌手, oh”As the club is shakin’ and the floors vibratin’Everybody’s saying “oh:Anna AbreuAre you ready, oh”As the club is shakin’ and the floors vibratin’Everybody’s saying “oh,are you ready let’s gorefrainrefrain2, oh, oh”So,are you ready for me:Anna Abreu专辑, go “oh, oh, go “oh,are you ready for me, if you’re ready for me,are you ready for me,are you ready let’s gorefrain:Anna AbreuAnna Abreu-Are you readyAlbum, oh, are you ready, are you ready, oh,it’s gonna be our nightAre you ready:If you come to party and you’re feelin’ naughtyWhen you shake your body,are you ready let’s goPull up to the club we don’t walk just strideWe know how to sell it all the fellas say hiHere with all the people that we’re meeting insideIt’s gonna be our night,it’s gonna be our nightWhen I hear he dance floor kickin’ that grooveDJ’s got the beat to make your body go ooohEverybody’s checkin’ as I start to moveIt’s gonna be our night, go “oh, oh, oh,it’s gonna be our nightAre you ready,are you ready for me, I got whatYou want what you’ve always desiredFeelin’ sensations outta controlCan you feel the beat as it rips your soulEverybody’s freakin’, oh”If your hands are dirty and you’re feelin’ flirtyThen take off your shirt and go “oh, are you ready, oh, oh”If your hands are dirty and you’re feelin’ flirtyThen take off your shirt and go “oh, oh”It’s gonna be our night, oh”So, if you’re ready for me,come and sing it with meIf you feel me, go “oh, oh”Sexy senorita shakin’ on byComin’ on to you with my slither and my slideMy whole body’s movingAnd my hips are on fire:Keep your body movin’Keep your hot body groovin’There’s nothing to be losin’Keep your hands on meAre you ready, it’s the weekend “oh, are you ready,are you ready let’s goIf you come to party and you’re feelin’ naughtyWhen you shake your body,come and sing it with meIf you feel me, oh歌曲名
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他6条回答
patiently waitin to blow Now the record with Shinoda’s takin over the globe He’s got a partner in crime, Got him rockin the booth He’ll get you buzzin quicker than a shot of vodka with juice Him and his crew are known around as one of the best Dedicated to what they do and give a hundred percent Tak 他不像你们每天在街头晃悠 他知道如何利用他所得到的 用他的方式达到顶峰 他常听到对他名字作出的评论 人们不断地问他出生就有 还是象征一种简称? Ridiculous, without even trying, now everybody givin him guest spots His stock’s through the roof I heard he’s fuckin’ with S? He never really talks much Never concerned with status but still leavin them star struck Humbled through opportunities given to him despite the fact That many misjudge him because he makes a livin from writin raps Put it together himself!(但是)现在每个人都请他(Ryu)合作 他的人气直线上升 我怎么听说他正和Jay-Z一起工作 [Chorus] [Ryu] They call him Ryu,写下了每一句歌词 我看到过他工作时灵感闪现的那一刹那 每次在他豁然开朗,说唱乐手希望他被枪杀 8年的‘修炼’, his shit is equally dope You wont believe the kind of shit that comes out of this kid’s throat 他们说 Ryu他很棒 他正和Mike一起‘喷火’ 看得出他现在很火 在Fort Minor里和Tak一起配合 什么他妈的 他是个*巴 这类型的女人喜欢,甚至没有尝试 他们怎么就做出了这样(棒)的东西?! Yeah!) 准备好了! 10%的运气 20%的技巧 15%的集中注意力 5%的欢愉 50%的痛苦 和100%地记住这个名字 [Mike] Mike He doesn’t need his name up in lights He just wants to be heard whether it’s the beat or the mic He feels so unlike everybody else, he’s a cock The type woman want to be with,去教堂祈祷吧 我喜欢《bleach》这首歌, he’s sick And he’s spittin fire with Mike Got him out the dryer he’s hot Found him in Fort Minor with Tak What a fuckin’ nihilist porcupine He’s a prick, for those of you that want to know what we’re all about It’s like this y’all (c’mon, why you had the stupidest verseremember the nameYou ready, How do they do it, alone In spite of the fact that some people still think that they know him But fuck em? 他从来话都不多 也从不关心什么身份地位 虽然人们都崇拜他 他谦逊地等待机会的到来 尽管很多人都误解他 因为他以创作rap为生 他自己把歌曲组合 于是画面展现 他从不寻求别人的帮助 或者为了获得什么尊重 他只专注于他的创作 他的意志超越了极限 现在一切都呈现出 一个艺术家的技巧 [Ryu] This is twenty percent skill Eighty percent beer Be a hundred percent clear cause Ryu is ill Who would’ve thought that he’d be the one to set the west in flames And I heard him wreckin with The Crystal Method! 为了那些想知道我们都是什么样的人 就像这样 [Chorus] This is ten percent luck! Lets go, now the picture connects Never askin for someone’s help?一起来吧; Came back dropped Megadef,人们都欣赏他的歌曲 他的语言会让你沉醉 他和他的伙计组成众所周知的最棒的团队之一 一心一意为他们所做的付出100%的努力 [Mike] Forget Mike Nobody really knows how or why he works so hard It seems like he’s never got time Because he writes every note and he writes every line And I’ve seen him at work when that light goes on in his mind It’s like a design is written in his head every time Before he even touches a key or speaks in a rhyme And those motherfuckers he runs with, Twenty percent skill Fifteen percent concentrated power of will Five percent pleasure? This dude is the truth? No he’s livin proof,伙计! 这是20%的技巧 80%的啤酒 100%明显的Ryu很棒 他曾想成为燃烧西部的一个人物 我听说他和Crystal Method乐队创作了歌曲《游戏之名》 回来之后发行了专辑《Megadaf》? 对, Fifty percent pain And a hundred percent reason to remember the name, the skill of an artist 他到底是怎样的人, he knows the code It’s not about the salary It’s all about reality and making some noise Makin the story - makin sure his clique stays up That means when he puts it down Tak’s pickin it up! let’s go, &quot,或者唱出韵律的时候 就像在脑中预先设计好 那些和他一起的家伙 还有他签下的歌手 天哪, and rappers hope he get shot Eight years in the makin? 不,做出的东西酷毙 你不会相信这样(棒)的歌曲出自他的口中 [Tak] Tak He’s not your everyday on the block He knows how to work with what he’s got Makin his way to the top He often gets a comment on his name People keep askin him was it given at birth Or does it stand for an acronym,耐心地等待着爆发 现在和正Shinoda带着专辑走向国际 他和搭档一起! 忘记了Mike 没有人真正知道为什么他如此努力 好像他从没有休息的时间 因为他写下了每一个音符,他就是这样生活, The kids that he signed?, his will is beyond reach And now when it all unfolds, or to get some respect He’s only focused on what he wrote, took em to church I like bleach man,你的歌词怎么这么愚蠢;Name Of The Game&quot. Dot! Mike 他不需要他的名字闪耀光芒 他只希望他的声音通过节奏或者麦克被人们听到 他的感觉和每个人都不一样 尽管事实上有些人仍然认为他们了解他 但他们错了 他知道规则 不是关于薪水 都是关于现实 那么来点欢呼 写下一个故事 确信他的团队还在 就是说 当他写完 Tak接下去 [Tak] Who the hell is he anyway
楼主看是哪首? 1
buckle up n chuggeluck heaven但是...非英文歌曲,你听听
shania twain------i'm gonna getcha good
fort minor------remember the name ,&s=1
Anna Abreu ---- Are You Ready
remember the name,我之前也找来着
摇滚乐的 就是ac/dc的
这样的歌很多阿。像很多喊麦 DJ
舞曲 都可以有的。
Are you ready
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁歌词里有you and me 一个女生弹吉他唱的 英文歌曲 谁知道叫什么名字??_百度知道
歌词里有you and me 一个女生弹吉他唱的 英文歌曲 谁知道叫什么名字??
有点颓废的一首歌 MV
一个头发长长的女孩子弹吉他唱的
有点像开演唱会的样子
下面很多观众
5555歌嘛 有点颓废
我就听过一次啊
歌词都不记得了 也听不清楚
MS是首有点老的歌
我看着有点像中国人唉
或许是混血
我眼神不好哇
她头发很长
唱歌的时候
一直都是坐着的
提问者采纳
。?比如额。这个女歌手的国籍。。再多一点歌词。。。。。楼主给的信息实在太少了。这样我们实在没有办法猜出来耶。是很多的。。。有没有其它的信息。歌曲的风格,截图之类的。。或者视频。符合这些的歌曲。要知道。
其他类似问题
英文歌曲的相关知识
按默认排序
其他2条回答
根据偶的分析`是不是艾微儿`
We Are One歌手:Kelly Sweet 是吧?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁有首小孩唱的英文歌歌词里有伴唱唱的ARE YOU Ready是什么歌曲节奏很快的?_百度宝宝知道

我要回帖

更多关于 歌词里有baby的英文歌 的文章