要是采纳的话Every moment of my life
一开头就是清脆的声音,绝对好听,把分给我
不错我喜欢
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Ka$ha-Tik TokDJ Earworm- Like,OMG,BabyAkon- Keep You Much LongerDJ Daniel Kim-Pop Danthology 2013Ke$ha- We R Who We R
整齐点好么?
手机铃声的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首很好听的英文歌开头hi什么to be_百度知道
一首很好听的英文歌开头hi什么to be
m addictedyou never know what&#39, nobodyuntil youbaby it just to'd feelall the things u made me feelwas looking for someonet wanna run awayjust wanna make your daywhen you feel the world is on your shouldersi don'&#39, nobodyuntil yousay you&#39, nobodyit feels like nobody ever knew me until u knew mefeels like nobody ever loved me until you loved mefeels like nobody ever touched me until you touched mes missing to you get the thing u neededi don&#39baby life was good to me but you just made it betteri love the way it stand by me through any kind of weatheri don'''t wanna run awayjust wanna make your daywhen you feel the world is on your shouldersdon&#39.;'t wanna make it worsejust wanna make us workbaby tell me i will do whateverit feels like nobody ever knew me until u knew mefeels like nobody ever loved me until you loved mefeels like nobody ever touched me until you touched me&#39,&#39. until youit feels like nobody ever knew me until u knew mefeels like nobody ever loved me until you loved mefeels like nobody ever touched me until you touched mebaby, nobody, now i&#39,'t wanna make it worsejust wanna make us workbaby tell me i will do whateverit feels like nobody ever knew me until u knew mefeels like nobody ever loved me until you loved mefeels like nobody ever touched me until you touched mere wise enough to knowif i ever let you goi would be no onecause i never thought i &#39
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁一首女生的英文歌曲开头是当当当当很优雅的节奏然后开头第一句是he be it’s fare is_百度知道
一首女生的英文歌曲开头是当当当当很优雅的节奏然后开头第一句是he be it’s fare is
一首女生的英文歌曲开头是当当当当很优雅的节奏然后开头第一句是he be it’s fare is 什么 发柔
我有更好的答案
大话西游里面:only you
开头就是当当当,唐僧唱的。
Es Rappelt Im Karton----Pixie paris