歌词里有oh my baby歌词什么歌 tuesday,女生唱的

歌词里有tell me what you baby see ,.look at me 什么的 一个女生唱,节奏快!谢谢了啊!是什么歌啊?
神天卫0棠訞
Britney Spears的 Do Somethin'和Christina Milian的 When You Look At Me,这两首歌词都有点像你说的,不知道是这两首之一:Britney Spears的 Do Somethin' 歌词:Do you feel this I know you feel this Are you ready I dont think so [intro] Somebody give me my truck So I can ride on the clouds So I can turn up the bass like Somebody pass my guitar So I can look like a star And spend this cash like What cha gonna do when the crowd goes ayo?Why you standing on the wall?Music`s startin everywhere So why dont you just move along [chorus] I see you looking at me Like i'm some kind of freak Get up outta your seat Why dont you do somethin'?I see you looking at me Like I got what you need Get up outta your seat Why dont you do somethin'?now your all in my grill cuz i say what i feel only rock to whats real baby bump bump but i cant do that with you only here with my crew you can roll if you can don`t be a punk punk what cha gonna do when the crowd goes ayo?why you standin on the wall?music startin everywhere so why don`t you just move along?[chorus] I see your looking at me like im some kind of freak get up outta your seat why dont you do somethin'?na na na na na na na na na na na uh huh na na na na na na na na na na na I see you looking over here can't you tell im having fun if you know like I know you would stop!Starin at us (wow!) get your own space and do somethin' [chorus x2] Freak!do somethin' ow!why don`t you do somethin'Christina Milian的 When You Look At Me试听地址:歌词:When You Look At MeChristina MilianTell me who do you think you seeYour standing in your corner looking out on meYou think I'm so predictableTell me who do you think i amlooks can be deceivingBetter guess againTell me what you seeWhen you look at meYour're probably thinking that I want those thingsCash,cars-diamond ringsThink' on my side the grass is greenBut you don't know where i have beenI could be a wolf in disguiseI couyld be and angel in your eyesNever judge a book by it's coverI could be yor crook or your loverI could be the one or the otherIf you'd look beneath you'd discoverYou just don't know me!HookTell me who do you think you seeYour standing in your corner looking out on meYou think I'm so predictableTell me who do you think i amlooks can be deceivingBetter guess againTell me what you seeWhen you look at meYou look at your neighbour thinking what a guyCuz he's got a 9-5And i bet that you don't relizehe stalks you while you sleep at nightYet your scared of the homeless guyThink he's gonna wanna start a fightNever judge a book by it's coverI could be yor crook or your loverI could be the one or the otherIf you'd look beneath you'd discoverYou just don't know me!HOOK x2Now tell meWho do you think I am?HUH?You don't even know meWell did you think about thisI could be your crook or your loverI could be the one or the otherIf you'd look beneath you'd discoverYou just don't know me!HOOK x2
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码女生唱的欧美歌曲 歌词里有 you are my baby 。。。just show (you mind ) 。。。wanna be 。。。la la la_百度知道
女生唱的欧美歌曲 歌词里有 you are my baby 。。。just show (you mind ) 。。。wanna be 。。。la la la
我也不知道这首歌叫什么。如果找到的话,告诉我好么你提问的这个问题的答案找到了么
m a hold you til you Sleepin in the middle of the night This is your Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-la-bye When you're my baby And I sing this just to show your mine I&#39:tynisha keli This is your Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-Lulla-bye You're here I're my baby And I sing this just to show your mine I're the sun then baby I'm a hold you til you Sleepin in the middle of the night This is your Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-la-bye Closer than you think you are Always there inside my heart Miss you when you are far away LIke the stars in outerspace And no one could become between us If you're here inside my arms I feel safe from any harm You'll always be there This melody I give it to you Every word is true baby This is your lulllabye This is your Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-Lulla-bye You're my baby And I sing this just to show your mine I'm your venus Wanna be the one you always dreamed of This is your Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-Lulla-bye You're like my comfort zone When you're my baby And I sing this just to show your mine I're the one I always wanna be with Wanna be the love you always dreamed of This is your Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-Lulla-bye You'm so at home And no one would become between us And you'm a hold you til you Sleepin in the middle of the night This is your Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-Lul-la-bye This is a song to show you a kiss To let you know I&#39歌曲:lullabye 歌手
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Stars Are Blind - Paris Hilton
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁:转载时请以超链接形式标明文章原始出处和作者信息及本声明
很抒情的女生唱的歌,好像是日文歌,歌词里一直重复的一句英文就是“噢噢~i'm falling love with you”,其中还有一段比较快的算rap的吧,rap里有b-a-b-y,baby i miss you i need you i love you,很快的念过去,我找了很久都没有找到,很好听的,很难找,找到重赏!要歌名!不是那个什么“泪的物语”NgotNgao DongNhi是这个吧你是宠儿?FOR YOU - AZUit’s only the fairly tale[アリッサ·シアーズ(宫村优子)]不好找是不是brown eyes girls的love?不过不是日文的。这首歌入围韩国MKMF的house&electric的奖项哦。很好听。
历史上的今天:
引用地址:
博客大巴模板设计: | 作者:日月&&&&素材来源:~~高手请进~~!求首广告歌曲,是女生唱的中文歌曲,记得里面有句:Sunday, Monday, Tuesday.._百度知道
~~高手请进~~!求首广告歌曲,是女生唱的中文歌曲,记得里面有句:Sunday, Monday, Tuesday..
就这个。歌曲:happy day 歌手:蕃茄女孩 专辑:happy day 曲:曾思铭 词:曾思铭姜忆萱颜玺轩 os:咦?现在几点了 sorry我忘了带表 我正在等人呢! 等一个神秘的人.... 喜欢你就是起点 make a wish 梦会实现 晴天阴天今天明天 黑夜白天全都是 happy day sunday,monday,tuesday,wednesday thursday,friday,saturday 对你有一点想念放心里面 sunday,monday,tuesday,wednesday thursday,friday,saturday 开心的笑开心的飞 最想飞过你身边 oh 看你的笑脸 os:咦?他怎么还没来? 我猜在路上了吧 他啊是梦的使者要把希望带来就快了 sunday,monday,tuesday,wednesday thursday,friday,saturday 精灵跑到梦里面快快去冒险 sunday,monday,tuesday,wednesday thursday,friday,saturday 星星照在青青草原 一想到你都变美 oh happy happy day where ever u go 我要在你身边 陪你高兴难过变丑变美梦想实现 sunday,monday,tuesday,wednesday thursday,friday,saturday 开心的笑开心的飞 最想飞到你身边 happy day happy day os:啊,我看见他了…哈哈哈哈 happy day happy day wo.......
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
是不是张惠春的&honey money&?
歌手:宇恒 专辑:宇宙永恒 happy day
LRC歌词 HOT
打印预览 os:咦?现在几点了 sorry我忘了带表我正在等人呢!等一个神秘的人....
喜欢你就是起点 make a wish 梦会实现
晴天阴天今天明天黑夜白天全都是 happy day
sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday
对你有一点想念放心里面
开心的笑开心的飞最想飞过你身边 oh 看你的笑脸
精灵跑到梦里面快快去冒险
sunday, monday, tuesday, wednesday, thursday, friday, satu...
歌曲:my sunday歌手:麦田守望者 专辑:麦田守望者乐队 monday 我一夜没合眼tuesday 我在家睡一天wednesday 我又没回家睡thursday 我胡思乱想friday 无所事事saturday 洗洗睡吧monday 看看电视tuesday 约约姑娘wednesday 抽了两盒烟tuesday 我坐等天亮friday 无所事事saturday i want to..my sundaymy sunday my sunday my sunday
广告歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 you are my baby 歌词 的文章

随机推荐