w最近为什么喜欢看h级假面骑士w变身器

Urban Dictionary, July 3: asicalao
puerto rican slang for flawless, clean immaculate,
yo ese toyota esta asicalao.
yo that toyotas flawless
May 27, 2008
A Canadian of limited intelligence.
That Canucklehead lit a cigarette while at the gas pump.
January 11, 2016
The chairs located throughout a store where the unfortunate male who gets roped into shopping with a female companion ends up sitting. The hapless male usually ends up waiting for hours, and often while an important sporting event is on.
Yvonne: I'll be in the bra section.
Rachel: I'll be in the shoe department.
L: I'll be in the asshole chair, twiddling my thumbs and plotting how to get in your respective pants.
August 16, 2007
If you snap chat your friend day after day and you get a number at the side of there name then that means you are on a snapchat streak. The number means the amount of
'Someone do a snapchat streak with me?'
October 22, 2015
Words uttered by President George W. Bush to the media (on a golf course) after announcing his serious stance on global terrorism. Brought to light from Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 9/11.
Quickly becoming an Internet meme for either Bush's hypocrisy or a segue into a non-sequitor.
&I call upon all nations to do everything they can to stop these terrorist killers. Thank you. Now watch this drive.& (Swings)
- G.W. Bush
June 19, 2004
The act of doing something you know you'll regret immediately after.
&I always knew it was a terrible idea to vote 'leave', I guess I was just behaving British.&
June 26, 2016
Not
Safe
For
KidsA family friendly edition of NSFW(Not safe for work)
&Son - What were you and mommy talking about&&Dad - Now son mommy and I were talking about something that is NSFK&
June 23, 2016
Define a Word
Free Daily Email
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from . We'll never spam you.综合搜索网 - 集合所有搜索引擎于一身、干净、安全、强大、可信任的搜索引擎
2013 海南派&&-&&意见反馈&&-&&&&-&& &&&&&&&
Copyright (C) 综合搜索网 Powered by
琼ICP备号 服务器商:万网 &&&&&&&&&&&新闻中心/NEWS
作为中国三大通信运营商巨头之一,中国联通可谓是无人不知、无人不晓,因此作为本案例的客户,无需小编在此多花笔墨予以介绍。...
浙江省残疾人体育训练指导中心(下称体训中心)位于杭州市西湖区留和路531号,为浙江省残疾人联合会所属社会公益类纯公益性事...
日,&江西百集互联网影视家庭教育公益情景剧&《成长计划》在南昌开机拍摄,把家庭亲子活动以电影的...
婚嫁自古以来就是人生头等大事,对现在的独生子女一代来说更是如此。新人从婚礼这天起迈入人生新篇章,开始组建自己的小家庭...
光纤宽带的迅猛发展尤其是光纤到户的实施,使得在短短几年时间里,普通家庭用户的网速提升了几十倍。大城市的家庭用户已经普...
春暖花开的5月是播种的季节,继2016产品巡展活动在济南启动之后,飞鱼星又将新产品新技术的种子带到首都北京播撒。
联系我们/CONTACT US
没有飞鱼星帐号,
其他方式登录
已有飞鱼星帐号,
其他方式登录

我要回帖

更多关于 假面骑士w变身器 的文章

随机推荐