大家都在看
手机看视频
宝贝陪你玩
畅游视频网页游戏YOYO手游
完美游戏台
网络视听许可证LOVE STORY 的歌词和翻译_百度知道
LOVE STORY 的歌词和翻译
提问者采纳
我们都还年轻I closed my eyes and the flashback starts我闭上眼睛;s a love story, you&#39,空气里,无法思考He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring他此时正虔诚地跪在我的面前, baby,ohI got tired of waiting,你再也不会是独自一人I love you and that&#39,亲爱的,答应我吧So I sneak out to the garden to see you于是,我厌倦了似乎无穷无尽的等待Wondering if you were ever coming around渐渐开始怀疑你是否会如期出现在我面前My faith in you was fading曾经坚定的信念,即使只有如此短暂的一刻Oh;ll pick out a white dress快去挑选你洁白的嫁衣It&#39, oh噢;ll be the princess(到那时)我们就可以像王子和公主一样(快乐地在一起)It're dead if they knew我们压抑着声息;t be afraid.”我爸爸气急败坏地叫你离我远一点And I was crying on the staircase我却蜷坐在楼梯间里偷偷地抹眼泪Begging you “please don&#39,而你却沓然无踪Is this in my head, 那么;t know what to think我脑子里乱糟糟的;m standing there on a balcony in summer air我站在阳台上;ll be waiting,只有逃离才能让我们摆脱束缚You&#39, baby, all there&#39,&#39,带我走吧;t go于是, baby, ohCause you were Romeo, take me somewhere we can be alone罗密欧,一幕幕往事又在脑海中重现I&#39, I&#39, oh,请答应我Oh,宝贝请答应我Oh,茱丽叶, just say yes这就是我们的爱情,捧出一枚戒指And said他说,救救我;ll be the prince and I&#39!, all there's a love story,却无比的忠诚坚贞Don&#39, oh,也渐渐开始动摇When I met you on the outskirts of town当我再一次在小镇的郊外与你相会And I said我说,看见热闹的舞会;ll be the princess(到那时)我们就可以像王子和公主一样(快乐地在一起)It&#39,罗密欧,Romeo,s a love story,亲爱的,Cause we were both young when I first saw you因为我第一次看见你的时候,(我相信)我们终究会冲破困境It&#39, save me, baby,我只知道这一件事情Ill never have to be alone嫁给我吧,一起去到一个我们可以相依相偎的地方I'll be the prince and I&#39, just say yes这是多么美好的爱情故事呀,正因为你的出现I was a scarlet letter我的生命才有了如此鲜艳的光彩And my daddy said “stay away from Juliet ”我爸爸气急败坏地叫你离我远一点But you were everything to me但我又怎么能够承受没有你的痛苦I was begging you please don's left to do is run我一直在等待(这一天),You'll make it out of this mess不要害怕;s real我们的爱情面对着重重的困难,浓浓的, Juliet,Marry me,被他们发现我们必死无疑So close your eyes,只有逃离才能让我们摆脱束缚You&#39,我们还年轻听歌愉快哦, I don's all I really know我爱你;t go ”祈求你不要离开And I said我说Romeo, the ball gowns看见灯火, but it&#39,带我走吧, just say yes这是我们的爱情故事We were both young when I first saw you当我第一次看见你的时候,那时,拯救我痛苦的灵魂吧They's left to do is run我一直在等待(这一天), 对我说“hello”little did I know 我却一无所知That you were Romeo当时我并不知道你是我的罗密欧You were throwing pebbles在你抛砖引玉向我示爱之后And my daddy said “stay away from Jve been feeling so alone罗密欧,答应我吧Romeo, we&#39,一起去到一个我们可以相依相偎的地方I&#39, take me somewhere we can be alone罗密欧,闭上你的双眼Escape this town for a little while逃避这个喧嚣的尘世,Rs a love story,我不禁又想起了,我偷偷摸摸地溜到小花园去见你We keep quiet 're trying to tell me how to feel他们总在试图左右我的思想This love is difficult, just say yes这是多么美好的爱情故事呀,我和你的父亲谈过了;cause we&#39,一片空白,是夏天的味道See the lights,我无时无刻不在祈求你不要离开And I said我说,亲爱的,我再也无法承受这孤独的煎熬I keep waiting for you but you never come我一直在等着你,华丽的盛装See you make your way through the crowd看见你穿越人群向我走来And say hello
其他类似问题
with her along who could be lonelyi reach for her handit'd never be another loveanother timeshe came into my life and made the living fines always therehow long does it lastcan love be measured by the hours in a dayi have no answers now but this much i can say:love story歌手;ll need her till the stars all burn awayand she&#39,with wild imaginingsshe fills my soul with so much lovethat anywhere i goi'm never lonely:andy williamswhere do i beginto tell a story of how great a love can bethe sweet love story that is older than the seathe simple truth about the love she brings to mewhere do i startwith her first helloshe gave a meaning to this empty world of minethere&#39歌曲,she fills my heart with very special thingswith angel songs:i know i&#39
为您推荐:
story的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【Love Story】_Taylor Swift-Love Story在线试听_歌词下载-酷我音乐
Love Story
下载歌曲需用酷我音乐客户端
Taylor Swift歌榜
该专辑其他歌曲
歌曲榜TOP10
免费下载到手机Love Story歌词 Taylor Swift
当前位置: &
& Love Story
Love Story歌词
Love Story歌词
Love StoryLRC歌词
歌曲Love Story资料介绍
Taylor Swift-Love Story详细资料
创作背景2007年年底,环球唱片公司率先为泰勒·斯威夫特在非乡村类的主流电台和电视台《Love Story》进行了大力推广,并且为她制定了乡村、流行和摇滚的跨界音乐定位和发展路线。
在创作这首歌时,泰勒的父母强烈反对她和一个男生交往,泰勒得到了来自莎士比亚的经典悲剧《罗密欧与朱丽叶》的灵感,联系自己的生活实际:一对恋人因为家族矛盾和父母反对无法走到一起,但却不屈于命运安排,最后用真挚的爱情感化了父母,过上幸福生活的故事。她回到房间、关上门,坐在卧室的地板上花了20分钟写下这首歌。
泰勒没有借用莎士比亚的悲剧结尾,而是自己书写了一个全新、美好的结局,使整个故事更加感人,歌曲曲风也不显乏味。歌曲歌词We were both young when I first saw you
I close my eyes and the flashback startsLove Story MV拍摄地Castle Gwynn (5张)
Im standing there on a balcony in summer air
See the lights see the party the ball gowns
See you make your way through the crowd
And say hello
Little did I know
That you were Romeo you were throwing pebbles
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
And I was crying on the staircase
Begging you please dont go
And I said
Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
Ill be waiting all theres left to do is run
Youll be the prince and Ill be the princess
Its a love story baby just say yes
So I sneak out to the garden to see you
We keep quiet cause were dead if they knew
So close your eyes
Escape this town for a little while
Cause you were Romeo, I was a scarlet letter
And my daddy said stay away from Juliet
But you were everything to me
I was begging you please dont go
And I said
Romeo take me somewhere we can be alone
Ill be waiting all theres left to do is run
Youll be the prince and Ill be the princess
Romeo save me theyre trying to tell me
How to feel
This love is difficult but its real
Dont be afraid well make it out of this mess
I got tired of waiting
Wondering if you were ever coming around
My faith in you was fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town
And I saidLove Story MV截图(8张)
Romeo save me Ive been feeling so alone
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my head I dont know what to think
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring
And said
Marry me Juliet never have to be alone
I love you and thats all I really know
I talked to your dad go pick out a white dress
Oh oh oh, oh oh oh
Cause we were both young when I first saw you歌曲鉴赏《Love Story》在发布后便拿下公告牌主流40强单曲榜,成为了在公告牌该榜将近20年历史上的首支乡村流行跨界冠军单曲,也是乡村乐历史上下载次数最多的单曲,下载量超过500万。
这首由班卓琴和吉他伴奏的中速抒情歌曲,讲述的是一个类似于罗密欧与朱丽叶般的爱情故事,泰勒·斯威夫特更是将传统的乡村音乐与摇滚乐几近完美的结合。整首歌曲的乐风清新,非常适合调节心情的时候听。获奖记录获奖时间  奖项名称备注日乡村音乐学院奖年度最佳音乐电视奖获奖2009年乡村音乐协会奖年度音乐录像带获奖日BMI流行音乐奖年度最佳乡村歌曲获奖2009年CMT音乐奖年度最佳女歌手录影带获奖2009年人民选择奖最受欢迎乡村歌曲提名2009年青少年选择奖最佳情歌奖提名2010年菲律宾MYX音乐奖最受欢迎国际音乐录影带获奖现场演出演出时间演出场合日 第42届乡村音乐协会奖颁奖典礼日第2届iHeartRadio音乐节日VH1 Storytellers日第4届iHeartRadio音乐节2014年10月 BBC Radio 1 Live Lounge
Love Story相关歌词推荐
Taylor Swift相关歌手推荐
歌词更新时间:
上传会员:九酷音乐
浏览次数:483990
下载次数:74
Taylor Swift的其它歌词
Taylor Swift最新歌词lovestoryWheredoIbegintotellthestoryofhowgreatalovecanbe?Thesweetlovestorythatisolderthanthesea.Thesimpletruthabouttheloveshebringstome,WheredoIstart?Withherfirsthello,Shegaveameaningtothisemptyworldofmine.There'dneverbeanotherlove,anothertime.Shecameintomylifeandmadethelivingfine.Shefillsmyheart.Shefillsmyheartwithveryspecialthings.Withangel'ssongs,withwildimaginings.Shefillsmysoulwithsomuchlove.ThatanywhereIgo,I'mneverlonely.Withheralong,Whocouldbelonely?Ireachforherhand.It'salwaysthere.Howlongdoesitlast?Canlovebemeasuredbythehoursinaday?Ihavenoanswersnow,butthismuchIcansay.IknowI'llneedhertilthestarsallburnawayandshe'llbethere.
Copyright & 广州叁叁贰网络科技有限公司

我要回帖

更多关于 love story歌曲链接 的文章

随机推荐