下载次数: 2710
注册时间最后登录阅读权限90积分179686精华0帖子
论坛元老, 积分 179686, 距离下一级还需 9820313 积分
RE:求生之路2m60插件
求生之路2 2023 版本适用的插件 最好是类似于整合插件包1.3的那种 求生之路综合论坛最新 2023 插件 留邮箱,发给你。
注册时间最后登录阅读权限70积分1932精华0帖子
金牌会员, 积分 1932, 距离下一级还需 1068 积分
论坛里早有了求生之路综合论坛 l4d vihh net 中间加点本论坛提供插件,补丁,教程等资源免费下载 - - 如果有也给我个.. 这应该是自己玩家制作的MOD
注册时间最后登录阅读权限90积分180860精华0帖子
论坛元老, 积分 180860, 距离下一级还需 9819139 积分
给你发了网站了,里面有很多. 有的下下来直接丢到安装目录的一个ADD什么楼主,你加我扣扣,以后一起玩求生1,我不知道怎么弄插件,我就靠
注册时间最后登录阅读权限90积分183357精华0帖子
论坛元老, 积分 183357, 距离下一级还需 9816642 积分
可能是插件冲突!这个插件整合包的作者已经更新到4.19插件整合包了,功能更多,更好玩!目前只有 求生之路综合论坛 有下的…论坛这几天更新,可以访问但是
注册时间最后登录阅读权限90积分180581精华0帖子
论坛元老, 积分 180581, 距离下一级还需 9819418 积分
各位哥哥姐姐,请给我一个可以20个人玩对抗的插件,求你们了,我急用 你看看这个怎么样,可以的话悬赏啊!!是比赛专用的 .cn/
注册时间最后登录阅读权限90积分178669精华0帖子
论坛元老, 积分 178669, 距离下一级还需 9821330 积分
也可以下载相关插件进入必要的非官方地图。 总之L4D2的插件 楼主可以自己去慢慢享受 很是有趣,也非常多。 祝你游戏愉快! 改模型,枪模型,人物模型
注册时间最后登录阅读权限90积分180136精华0帖子
论坛元老, 积分 180136, 距离下一级还需 9819863 积分
改好后你用你输入的名字建房就是管理员了,杀戮这插件的管理员功能是按V,如果建房弹出的话!每次再建房前在控制台输入setinfo _256 256之后再建图就可以
Powered byto add this item to your wishlist, follow it, or mark it as not interested
Languages:
Full Audio
Portuguese
Simplified Chinese
Traditional Chinese
Includes 70 Steam Achievements
Title: Left 4 Dead 2
Developer:
Publisher:
Release Date: 16 Nov, 2009
Buy Left 4 Dead 2
Buy Left 4 Dead Bundle
Includes 2 items:
Buy Valve Complete Pack
Includes 19 items:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,
Recommended By Curators
"A 4 Player Co-Op Zombie Survival game, don't leave the group or a hunter or charger might get you. This game also has Steam Workshop and mods. Get it."
About This Game
Set in the zombie apocalypse, Left 4 Dead 2 (L4D2) is the highly anticipated sequel to the award-winning Left 4 Dead, the #1 co-op game of 2008.
This co-operative action horror FPS takes you and your friends through the cities, swamps and cemeteries of the Deep South, from Savannah to New Orleans across five expansive campaigns.
You'll play as one of four new survivors armed with a wide and devastating array of classic and upgraded weapons. In addition to firearms, you'll also get a chance to take out some aggression on infected with a variety of carnage-creating melee weapons, from chainsaws to axes and even the deadly frying pan.
You'll be putting these weapons to the test against (or playing as in Versus) three horrific and formidable new Special Infected. You'll also encounter five new ?uncommon? common infected, including the terrifying Mudmen.
Helping to take L4D's frantic, action-packed gameplay to the next level is AI Director 2.0. This improved Director has the ability to procedurally change the weather you'll fight through and the pathways you'll take, in addition to tailoring the enemy population, effects, and sounds to match your performance. L4D2 promises a satisfying and uniquely challenging experience every time the game is played, custom-fitted to your style of play.
Next generation co-op action gaming from the makers of Half-Life, Portal, Team Fortress and Counter-Strike.
Over 20 new weapons & items headlined by over 10 melee weapons – axe, chainsaw, frying pan, baseball bat – allow you to get up close with the zombies
New survivors. New Story. New dialogue.
Five expansive campaigns for co-operative, Versus and Survival game modes.
An all new multiplayer mode.
Uncommon common infected. Each of the five new campaigns contains at least one new ?uncommon common? zombies which are exclusive to that campaign.
AI Director 2.0: Advanced technology dubbed ?The AI Director? drove L4D's unique gameplay – customizing enemy population, effects, and music, based upon the players’ performance. L4D 2 features ?The AI Director 2.0? which expands the Director’s ability to customize level layout, world objects, weather, and lighting to reflect different times of day.
Stats, rankings, and awards system drives collaborative play
System Requirements
SteamOS + Linux
Minimum:
Processor: Pentium 4 3.0GHz
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: Video card with 128 MB, Shader model 2.0. ATI X800, NVidia 6600 or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Storage: 13 GB available space
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Recommended:
Processor: Intel core 2 duo 2.4GHz
Graphics: Video Card Shader model 3.0. NVidia 7600, ATI X1600 or better
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible sound card
Minimum:
Processor: Dual core Intel processor, 2GHz or better
Graphics: ATI Radeon 2400 or higher / NVIDIA 8600M or higher / Intel HD Graphics 3000
Additional Notes: Not supported: OS X 10.5.x, ATI X1600 or X1900 graphics, NVIDIA GeForce 7 graphics or Intel graphics less than Intel HD 3000.
Minimum:
Processor: Dual core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
Graphics: nVidia GeForce GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD (Graphic Drivers: nVidia 310, AMD 12.11), OpenGL 2.1
Sound Card: OpenAL Compatible Sound Card
More like this
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Loading reviews...
Overwhelmingly Positive
(4,932 reviews)
Overwhelmingly Positive
(136,515 reviews)
Fun playing with friends
My best childhood game ever. 10/10 would get jump scare by HunterAgain
Cause why not
The best ever zombie game!
Awesome game
oh mai gawd ign 10/10 would play again w/friends
Most fun game ever to play with friends.Plus,the game is like 1 euro on steam sale9,6/10
This game is so beautiful,graphics are great.This game needs lot of series like L4D3 L4D4...This game is the best :D
Highly recommended.
15 people found this review funny
Product received for free
Well what do I have to say about this game... Not a whole lot really.While I may have used to play on the vanilla side of things with l4d2 back in 2014, that was no longer the case when I was playing more on the modded servers alot more often (namely Black Combs RPG Mod, BTK Versus Mod, DLR Versus Mod, H***** R*** Versus Mod and Marvelous Gaming Points Reloaded Mod (One of the best RPG mods out there to this day :D )The reason why me and other players have been still playing Left 4 Dead 2 is because the modding community is still alive to this day (and will continue to be alive). It's a good game overall. that's all I needed to say
Was this review helpful?
Pros:- Gameplay- This game is focused on teamwork- Most people aren't trolls so your time playing the game is funCons:- Community ( the people are toxic in this game ) - Votekick when you're bad, when you don't know how to play, when you're good, etc- Jockeys, absolutley ????ing useless and ???? them
- Overall, the 800+ I've spent on this game have been worth it
Was this review helpful?
214 people found this review funny
Before I played:\\ _   \( ?° ?? ?°)     & ⌒ヽ    /   へ\    /  / \\    ? ノ   ヽ_つ   / /   / /|  ( (ヽ  | |、\ | 丿 \ ⌒) | |  ) /`ノ )  L?After I played:/??         ム`ヽ / ノ)  ) ヽ / |  ( ?° ?? ?°)ノ⌒(ゝ._,ノ / ?⌒7⌒ヽーく  \ / 丶_ ノ ?   ノ? ?|/    `ヽ `ー-'_人`ー?     丶  ̄ _人'彡)
Was this review helpful?
A lot of sequels try to reinvent the original game and fail miserably in the process. L4D2 doesn't have that ambition. It just took what made L4D great and designed new campaigns, new levels, new weapons. It actually almost feels like an expansion pack for the original game. Which is great if you ask me :-). If it isn't broken, don't fix it! If it's fun, don't change it.That being said, I didn't feel the characters to be as likeable as the original foursome. The level design is slightly underwhelming compared to the original game. But the new weapons and enemies definitely make up for it.
Was this review helpful?
Left 4 Dead 2 is a unique, funny, brutal and awesome game to play with friends. Download lots of different mods available on Steam Workshop, use either your keyboard with mouse or the controller of your choice and join some people to have a good time!
Was this review helpful?
2 people found this review funny
I was gifted this game by a friend, And I had a couple other friends who also Played L4D2, We were a squad of 4.How lucky i was to have friends to play with, The multiplayer community is ????ING TOXIC.Didn't collect a gas can in scavenge? Votekicked.Decimated the other team as the tank in versus? Votekicked.Healed yourself when you were recently downed but didn't heal a kid who had 43hp and pain pills? Votekicked.Too good? Votekicked.Too new? Votekicked.Startled the witch but cr0wned her? Votekicked anyway.If you're looking for a good lobby, it's not common.I suggest before buying this game you have friends to play with, Solo is a dead end, Bots aren't fun.If you can find somebody with low hours and they're nice people, here's what you should do.Friend said new individual, and play friends only games with them, Repeat this short process until you've got a good group of 4.If you DO have friends to play with, Ignore this whole group building thing.From MY Experience with good friends and cutting out the short session i had with multiplayer and votekicking.I'd have to give this a solid 10/10.
Was this review helpful?
6 people found this review funny
Left 4 Dead is a Fantastic Game I highly recommend this game. Here are some pro's and con'sPro'sDifferent Type's of Zombie's (++)Workshop (+++)Multiplayer (++)Good Graphic's (+)Fun (++)Con'sFriendly Bots are dumber then a spoon (--)People CAN be unhelpful (--)No Cutscene's
(-)Final Rating 9.5/10
Was this review helpful?
Karma Charger is always watching you.
Was this review helpful?
Best thing about this game are the mods.
Was this review helpful?
It's alright
Was this review helpful?
You can use this widget-maker to generate a bit of HTML that can be embedded in your website to easily allow customers to purchase this game on Steam.
Enter up to 375 characters to add a description to your widget:
Copy and paste the HTML below into your website to make the above widget appear
Share:& & &
VAT included in all prices where applicable.&&
View mobile website清风网络:老牌安全放心下载站!
在手机上看
《求生之路2》队友伤害关闭插件
游戏大小:3KB
游戏语言:中文
游戏类别:国产软件 / 求生之路编辑添加: lw
运行环境:WinAll
更新时间: 17:05:00
游戏授权:免费软件
:0 次/&:0 次/&评分5.0
下载总览软件截图视频演示下载地址相关文章游戏评论
这款补丁为《求生之路2》队友伤害关闭插件,支持2121SMX,避免误伤队友,需要的玩家可以下载使用。
使用方法: 1.下载文件解压缩 2.复制至left 4 dead 2\left4dead2\addons\sourcemod\plugins即可
《求生之路2》队友伤害关闭插件请问各位,如何解决这个问题啊。1、我的求生之路2的版本是2105。2、每当我往游戏的“addons”文件夹里,添加一些VPK插件,进行游戏的时候,就会出现画像泛白,过关时会卡机(卡在显示数据那里)然后重启的现象。3、已经把游戏重装多次了。请问各位,如何解决这个问题啊。
可能的原因:1.求生版本过旧,请升级最新版,目前是2142 2.部分插件和地图不兼容,请逐个排查3.部分第三地图和插件不兼容
已有帐号?
无法登录?
社交帐号登录

我要回帖

更多关于 求生之路管理员插件 的文章

随机推荐