歌词seenow you see me 歌词reamber me是什么歌曲

谁知道经典英文歌曲see you see me的歌词?_百度知道
谁知道经典英文歌曲see you see me的歌词?
这首歌真的很不错 可是至尽我都找不到这首歌的歌词 希望有知道的朋友 帮个忙把歌词告诉我 谢谢了
ay You Say MeWords & Music by Lionel RichieSay you, ooSay you, naturallyAs we go down life&#39, say meSay it for alwaysThat's the way it should beSay you, say meSay it together, say meSay it for alwaysThat&#39!Believe in who you areYou are a shining star, naturallyI had a dream.ohSs the way it should beSay you!Well the whole world's got ya dancingThat've got someone there to sayI&#39, naturallySo you think you know the answersOh no, naturally加点分吧;s right I's the way it should beSay you..;s lonesome highwaySeems the hardest thing to doIs to find a friend or twoThat helping handSomeone who understandsWhen you feel you'm telling youIt's time to start believingOh Yes, I had an awesome dreamPeople in the parkPlaying game in the darkAnd what they playedWas a masqueradeBut from behind the walls of doubtA voice was crying outSay you, say meSs the way it should beSay you, oo, say meSay it for alwaysThat've lost your wayYou&#39, say meSay it for alwaysThat&#39, say meSay it together, say meSay it together, naturallySll show you oo
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Say You Say Me
Words & Music by Lionel Richie
Say you, say me
Say it for always
That's the way it should be
Say you, say me
Say it together, naturally
I had a dream, I had an awesome dream
People in the park
Playing game in the dark
And what they played
Was a masquerade
But from behind the walls of doubt
A voice was crying out
Say you, say me
Say it for always
That's the way it should be
Say you, say me
Say it together, naturally
As we go down life's lonesome highway
Seems the hardest thing to do
Is to find a friend or two
That helping hand
Someone who understands
When you feel you've lost your way
You've got someone the...
英文歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁i want you to reamber
that you are_百度知道
i want you to reamber
that you are
i want you to reamber
that you are always
best in my
我有更好的答案
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁reamber_me的喜欢 | LOFTER(乐乎) - 记录生活,发现同好
LOFTER for ipad —— 记录生活,发现同好
reamber_me 的喜欢
&nbsp&nbsp被喜欢
&nbsp&nbsp被喜欢
{list posts as post}
{if post.type==1 || post.type == 5}
{if !!post.title}${post.title|escape}{/if}
{if !!post.digest}${post.digest}{/if}
{if post.type==2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if !!post.image}
{if post.type == 4}
{if !!post.image}
{if !!photo.labels && photo.labels.length>0}
{var wrapwidth = photo.ow < 500?photo.ow:500}
{list photo.labels as labs}
{var lbtxtwidth = Math.floor(wrapwidth*(labs.ort==1?labs.x:(100-labs.x))/100)-62}
{if lbtxtwidth>12}
{if !!labs.icon}
{list photos as photo}
{if photo_index==0}{break}{/if}
品牌${make||'-'}
型号${model||'-'}
焦距${focalLength||'-'}
光圈${apertureValue||'-'}
快门速度${exposureTime||'-'}
ISO${isoSpeedRatings||'-'}
曝光补偿${exposureBiasValue||'-'}
镜头${lens||'-'}
{if data.msgRank == 1}{/if}
{if data.askSetting == 1}{/if}
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post_index < 3}
{if post.type == 1 || post.type == 5}
{if !!post.title}${post.title|escape}{/if}
{if !!post.digest}${post.digest}{/if}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
{if drlist.length>0}
更多相似达人:
{list drlist as dr}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 3 && dr_index === 1}、{/if}{if drlist.length === 2 && dr_index === 0}、{/if}{/list}
暂无相似达人,
{if defined('posts')&&posts.length>0}
{list posts as post}
{if post.type == 2}
{if post.type == 3}
{if post.type == 4}
this.p={ dwrMethod:'queryLikePosts',fpost:'3e',userId:2056119,blogListLength:30};有首歌里面歌词有i can see you love me是什么歌?_百度知道
有首歌里面歌词有i can see you love me是什么歌?
里面我只记得.I can feel your hurt me好像是韩文歌.I can see your love me...还有一句是
i just close my eyes and pretend you`re here, when i know you`re there for me,don`t you will not forget that i love you, put me into your world, i knew you were the one, too.我如何告诉你当我想你时的感受我感谢你赐给我的每一样请不要忘记我爱你love:one歌手,remember i am here for you. but i know we are one,from then on my mind has changed for you, but love was in the air, i will.我知道有天你将在我身旁牵系著你使我属於你尽管我们现在无法在一起当你等待我时也记得我正在等待你when ever i long to be with you.当我渴望与你在一起我只能闭上眼睛假装你在我身边我将能看见你 触摸你 感受你的存在没有东西能改变我所感受到的how long must i be far away from you.when you held my hand, how can i explain to you the way i feel inside when i think of you:李秀英 专辑.当我第一次看见你我就知道你是那个人了你不用多说一句话:rfonline 主题曲 when i saw you for the first time,把我带入你的世界吧现在我已不再孤单因为你在我心中love.whole day miss you tight so i will always be yours.although we can`t be together now.nothing can ever change what i feel inside歌曲.you didn`t say a word to me.i thank you for everything that you show me,但是爱已经蔓延当你握著我的手.now i`ll never feel lonely again cause you are in my life,i don`t know, i know that someday will soon you be right next to me.i see you i touch you i feel you
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
歌词的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 see me now 歌词 的文章

随机推荐