还可以输入 300 字符
请输入举报理由
乌鲁木齐 / 网页设计师
教你如何轻松玩赚海赢论坛-&haiwin.cc!——论坛福利说明 http://www.haiwin
还可以输入 2000 字符
请输入推荐原因
版权所有,未经允许,请勿用于任何用途。一首女英文歌 好像是 特乃 特鲁 特 西 这样子子唱的_百度知道
一首女英文歌 好像是 特乃 特鲁 特 西 这样子子唱的
&#39, oh. yes&ll be waiting all there'll make it out of this messIt'm standing thereOn a balcony in summer airSee the lightsSee the party, and I said't know what to think&quot? I don's a love story baby just say yes&s a love story baby just say yes's a love story baby just say yes're trying to tell me how to feelThhello'll be the prince and I's left to do is runYou'Romeo take me somewhere we can be aloneI're dead if they knewSo close your eyesEscape this town for a little while'll never have to be aloneI love you and that'll be waiting all there''Romeo save me I&#39,t go and I said'Oh, we'Oh ohI got tired of waitingWondering if you were ever coming aroundMy faith in you was fadingWhen I met you on tRll be the princessIt's realDon''ll be the prince and I&#39., you&#39, the ball gownsI see you make your way through the crowdYou say ''&#39.;;s all I really knowI talked to your dad, but it'cause we&#39, you were throwing pebblesAnd my daddy said stay away from JulietAnd I was crying on the staircaseBegging you please don's a love story baby just say, go pick out a white dressIt's left to do is runYou&#39, oh&#39, little did I knowThat you were R&#39, they&#39Love Story - Ameritz Tribute ClubWe were both young when I first saw youI close my eyesAnd the flashback startsI&#39, and I said'll be the princessIt''So I sneak out to the garden to see youWe keep quiet 'Romeo take me somewhere we can be aloneI'''Cause we were both young when I'He knelt to the ground and pulled out a ring and said'Cause you were RMarry me Jve been feeling so aloneI keep waiting for you but you never comeIs this in my head, I was a scarlet letterAnd my daddy said stay away from JulietBut you were everything to meI was begging you please don&#39
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英文歌的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用户名/邮箱:?
使用第三方登录:?
还可以输入 300 字符
请输入举报理由
一路发娱乐