找一首英文歌 唱的是女生清唱好听的英文歌 阿芬什么什么的it's you it 's you

一首英文歌,男的唱的。歌词中有it,s ok_百度知道
一首英文歌,男的唱的。歌词中有it,s ok
我有更好的答案
Maxwell - it's ok试听:下载:
采纳率:85%
是后街男孩的 Drowning 么?Girl, you leave me breathlessBut it's OK'Cause you are my survival
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。跪求一首英文歌 是一位女生唱的 其中高潮歌词是it`s gonna be you 还有一句my heartbeat slow 求大神告知_百度知道
跪求一首英文歌 是一位女生唱的 其中高潮歌词是it`s gonna be you 还有一句my heartbeat slow 求大神告知
我有更好的答案
fight song ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
采纳率:45%
来自团队:
it's gonna be me是一首收自超级男孩的专辑《振翅高飞》的歌曲。超级男孩是一个已解散的美国流行男子演唱团体,来自佛罗里达州奥兰多。其成员有:蓝斯、杰西、乔伊、克里斯、贾斯汀。发行过数张专辑,最为人所知的是《No Strings Attached》和《Celebrity》这两张专辑。[1] 《振翅高飞》这张专辑是&超级男孩&在音乐领域之作、比以往更为成熟、自由。这一张专辑里他们请来了许多知名的制作人跨刀制作,如曾为席林狄翁、玛莉亚凯莉..等人制作无数畅销金曲的Diane Warren、情歌王子Richard Marx还有&后街男孩&及&布兰妮&的王牌制作人Max Martin等![1] 01Bye Bye Bye02It's Gonna Be Me03Space Cowboy Ft. Left Eye04Just Got Paid05It Makes Me Ill06This I Promise You07No String Attached08Digital Get Down09Bringin Da Noise10That's When I'll Stop Loving You11I'll Be Good For You12I Thought She Knew13I'll Never Stop14If Only In Heaven's Eyes歌词编辑It's Gonna Be Me  You might've been hurt babe  That ain'tno lie  You've seen them all come and go, ooh  I remember you told me  That it made you believe in  No man, no cry  Maybe that 's why  Every little thing I do  Never seems enough for you  You don't wanna lose it again  But I'm not like them  Baby, when you finally  Get to love somebody  Guess what  It's gonna be me  You've got no choice baba  But to move on, you know  There ain't no time to waste  Cause you're just  Too blind to see  But in the end you know it's gonna be me  You can't deny  So just tell me why  There comes a day  When I'll be the one  You'll see  It's gonna......  It's gonna be me   All that I do  Is not enough for you  Don't wanna lose it  But I'm not like that  When finally you get to love  Guess what......
本回答被网友采纳
Blue Skies-Lenka还有歌词不是 it's gonna be you,是 it's gonna be blue skies
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。找一首英文歌,男生唱的歌词有一句是you and you it‘s true xxxxeveryday_百度知道
找一首英文歌,男生唱的歌词有一句是you and you it‘s true xxxxeveryday
拜托拜托 是在一定要找到
我有更好的答案
Come & Get It (Acoustic Version)-Tyler Ward&Chester See&Tiffany AlvordWhen you're ready come and get it (x2)Na na na (x3)When you're re-e-a-dy (x2)When you're ready come and get itNa na na (x3)You ain’t gotta worry it’s an open invitationI’ll be sittin’ right here real patientAll day all night I’ll be waitin’ standbyCan’t stop because I love it, hate the way I love youAll day all night maybe I’m addicted for life, no lie.I’m not too shy to show I love you, I got no regrets.I love you much to, much to hide youthis love ain’t finished yetThis love ain’t finished yet…So baby whenever you’re ready…When you're ready come and get it (x2)Na na na (x3)When you're ready come and get itNa na na (x3)When you're re-e-a-dy (x2)When you're ready come and get itNa na na (x3)You got the kind of love that I want, let me get that.And baby once I get it I’m yours no take backs.I’m gon’ love you for life I ain’t leaving your sideEven if you knock it ain’t no way to stop itForever you’re mine baby I’m addicted no lie, no lieI’m not too shy to show I love you, I got no regrets.So baby whenever you’re ready…..When you're ready come and get itNa na na (x2)When you're ready come and get itNa na na (x3)When you're re-e-a-dy (x2)When you're ready come and get itNa na na (x3)This love will be the death of mebut I know I’ll die happilyI’ll know I’ll know I’ll knowBecause you love me so…OH!When you ready come and get itNa na na (x2)When you ready come and get itNa na na (x3)When you're re-e-a-dy (x2)When you're ready come and get itNa na na (x3)
不是这首啊
采纳率:97%
来自团队:
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
六安的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。想找一首英文歌。是一个外国女歌手唱的。大概的歌词是。it's a raining day .eve_百度知道
想找一首英文歌。是一个外国女歌手唱的。大概的歌词是。it's a raining day .eve
想找一首英文歌。是一个外国女歌手唱的。大概的歌词是。it's a raining day .even though the sky is bule.oh~nothing.the seasons chang and the world must turn.i still want be your girl.歌词大概是这样。有哪位大神知道这首歌名字叫什么啊。谁唱的啊。感...
我有更好的答案
后街男孩的(BACK STREET BOY)I Promise You (With Everything I Am)IIt's in the silencesThe words you never sayI see it in your eyesAlways starts the same wayIt seems like everyone we know is breaking upDoes anybody ever stay in love anymoreCHORUSI promise youFrom the bottom of my heartI will love you 'til death do us partI promise youAs a lover and a friendI will love you like I'll never love againWith everything I amI see you look at meWhen you think I'm not awareYou're searching for cluesOf just how deep my feelings areHow do you prove the sky is blueThe ocean's wideAll I know is what I feelWhen I look into your eyesCHORUS - repeatThere are no guaranteesThat's what you always say to meAnd late at night I feel the tremble in your touchWhat I'm trying to say to youI never said to anyoneCHORUS - repeatwith everything I am应该是你要的吧 在中心部分 有点听错了 希望可以帮到你呢
采纳率:100%
Nothing In The world
嘿嘿我去看下是不是这首歌哈谢谢你
亲不是这首歌
那首歌第一句是:it's a raining day even though the sky is bule
请问此歌第一句是什么
It's a raining day even though the sky is bule
我没有歌词的。是我自己听的
敢保证听到了几句是对的
Counting Stars-OneRepublic
引用无限流量卡专营的回答:后街男孩的(BACK STREET BOY)I Promise You (With Everything I Am)IIt's in the silencesThe words you never sayI see it in your eyesAlways starts the same wayIt seems like everyone we know is breaking upDoes anybody ever stay in love anymoreCHORUSI promise youFrom the bottom of my heartI will love you 'til death do us partI promise youAs a lover and a friendI will love you like I'll never love againWith everything I amI see you look at meWhen you think I'm not awareYou're searching for cluesOf just how deep my feelings areHow do you prove the sky is blueThe ocean's wideAll I know is what I feelWhen I look into your eyesCHORUS - repeatThere are no guaranteesThat's what you always say to meAnd late at night I feel the tremble in your touchWhat I'm trying to say to youI never said to anyoneCHORUS - repeatwith everything I am应该是你要的吧 在中心部分 有点听错了 希望可以帮到你呢
他不是说了女歌手?你看不见?
1条折叠回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。

我要回帖