有那位大神知道这是什么歌 I said rolling in the deeptime,I get a good idea. We can plays

初二英语 题_百度知道
初二英语 题
要求完成句子When you get separated from a friend ,你们之间的友谊就会有很多麻烦,it may create _____ _____ your friendship.当你和好朋友分开时
提问者采纳
When you get separated from a friend ,it may create __problems___ __for___ your friendship.
提问者评价
其他类似问题
—___5___. C. Which about C,&quot. How are they going to get there C. Why did his father hide Bill&#39, I differences 3. &quot. whenever B. ___3___ —He is very well. Sure. A. found B;Mum:few people. owned 3,不计入总词数. Billy D. teacher B. D. their mother D. difference &#47. failed B. saw B,条理清晰. fortieth 9. —How do you like the new film,went to see his grandfater. D. Bye-bye B. C; But Bill went on putting his head out ofthe window. 2. getting 11. —______ A. sisters B. —Hi. C. how long it would take the monkey to find the food 4. Soon I got hold of the boy’s hands and pushed him to the bank,遇见一位外国友人. The PRC was founded ______ October 1st, Mum. close B; Billy ansered. has come C. first B? 四. worried B.1. Let me have a look (at it). trying B, I have to do my homework first,of course. ” A. But I may come later. 5, Mr Tang told us a funny story, it’s nice D. This D. What was the monkey doing when Mr Smith was putting his eye to the keyhole, another highway was ___10___!&quot. 8,并玩得很愉快. (begin) 8. I would love D. The work must ______ in time. A, hide(藏) itbehind his back and said. 4-1-2-3-5 C. Mr Smith made tests with __________, I won’t. &I&#39. “Are you hungry now. 2. Thank goodness 6; Now it&#39。 Cand he quickly moved down. A. You’re welcome C,______ you' 11。 1,让我们来帮助他们吧. we can tell him about the other classmates in our class D. How heavily 3? —______. I would like C。 所给词语? &quot. (foreign) 7,使短文的意思完整. 昨天晚上我在忙于为考试做准备,&quot. —Could you come. Your hat may come back. on. When are they going to get there B. 10? —Sorry. second C。 To drink more water every day is ______ ______ ______. Because we must work with them C, a lot C. Bill didn&#39. I&#39. 8. A, but ______(我的)s you. My little sister’s hobby is collecting ______. ___8___ Mr Sanders began to serve fried chicken. They p________(5) the tea with n________(6) else in it. A friendly person is _________ other people. Don’t worry. How soon 5,每空填一个英语单词. 3、短文填空(10分) 根据短文内容填入适当的单词. is writing B. take 13. They may drink tea at any time of the day, ___________. got to C. A. Last Saturday their mother said to them. good for you 4. to cook their lunch C. A. not to go out D, Zhang Hua got up very early. &quot, Billy told his mother_________? 5; Mr Smith said to himself. If you like chicken, &quot. Who about D. has worked B? I&#39. I’ll help you C. But D. encourages 8, for 7, he put his eye to the keyhole (钥匙眼). cost 7. 7. D. to gets C. last D. A. If we want to make friends with a new classmate. A. It'll be late for class. when 五. wherever C. in B. stopped D, and didn’t ___6___ too much. special &#47, he ___2___ a small gas station next to a highway (公路). A. I would want 4;t want to have his hat back. Then they played games together. You' unusual 7; So Bill was afraid. “Would you like to have another cup of tea. If we want to make friends. 20. ______ ______ to have lunch. ______(安全) is the most important whs head again. how much food monkey could find B, I could B, his mother said. Can you come and play games,用上所给词语;s aunt 15. If C. ” A. third 3. 十. A, and the most famous name in chicken is Kentucky Fried Cs hat and threw it out of the window? —______. But tea does not m________(1) the same thing to e________(2)。 1。 2;s nice of you to say so, late, children. light enough 九, you will feel happy. He ___14___. We need friends __________. but D. Last Sunday morning. life D. is doing D, you’ll enjoy eating Kentucky Fried Chicken. I immediately followed her to the river before I threw off my clothes. Yes. (对划线部分提问) ______ ______ Lucy ask him to do. on C。 They ______ ______ ______ school because of the heavy traffic yesterday. goes 15. hundreds C. Everyone needs friends. B. each 3、作文(15分) 根据图画内容和所给词语完成下列短文. A. In the USA people drink tea at breakfast or after m________(9). If you have friends. 7、阅读理解 1—5 ACDDB 6—10 CBADB 11—15 CDABC 16—20 BDCDB 六. Let’s ______ ______ ______He&#39. What are they going to do D, &quot. It is very p________(8) there. A;Hi&quot. ate B. Mr Smith put a monkey and some boxes in a room because he wanted to know___________. Which of the following is true, with his father. (danger) 10. was. I was lucky. In ship 17. ______。3. 稍微休息一下后:1. 4-1-3-2-5 D, but he has______ it ______t thrown away. Tea is also i________(7) in Japan. suggesting 14. Thanks for passing on his greeting. we must try to help him C. Very kind B. OK, They are now in great trouble? 4. A. you will feel lonely (寂寞的)、情景交际(10分) 1. students D. I can’t tie my shoe. The father took his son&#39、看图写句子(10分) 看图写话;t know what his father had done with his hat, and many drivers no longer went ___11___ Mr Sanders’ restaurant. Then his father said. (tooth) 9. He often whistled. the monkey only C. My sister _____ a letter when Is a bad boy. Both the woman and her son were very grateful that they thanked me a lot. on 12. At the ______ of the class. have been D. Only classmates need friends. She asked me to go and save her son?&quot. —Thanks. have arrived 二. A. &quot、完形填空 1—5 ADCBC 6—10 DBABC 11—15 BAADB 五. The father&#39. 每天多喝水对你有好处, Mingming. on C. —___4___ I&#39. 词数在80个左右,______ you&#39, whistle(吹口哨) once, 2. A。 The picture is beautiful. 七、阅读理解(30分) (A) Mr Smith made many tests (作试验) with different animals and the monkey was the cleverest of all the animals. the father would be very happy at last. Her father has just had his ______(四十) birthday. how he cooked their lunch D, It put his head out of the window C;ll catch the early bus. B? A. ________ broken the window,孩子们. Saturday is the ______ day of the week. left 4. Look. liked C. Thank you all the same D. —Don’t pick flowers in the school garden next time, we should __________. to not play D. _____ Let me wait and see. Yes. 1. —Which sweater do you like better. B, I’m sure,他又继续看英文报纸. made in China 3. 6. One day Mr Smith put a monkey in a room!该吃晚饭了. The boy was saved. A. A. so B, given. hungry 七. hundred B. I’d like to help you D. &quot. “When shall we meet. didn’t do 2. The Blacks ______ in this factory since 1996. Mrs Allen was________, you can talk with him,他们上学迟到了. A. January 10,每格限填写一个英语单词. W Bill whistled. A, there were almost 5000 Kentucky Fried Chicken restaurants. It’s raining very heavily. ___2___ —OHow did he break it。 提示. A,&quot. A. From the story. how they played in the garden 14,在每一横线上填上一个恰当的英语单词;m missing him very much. All right B? He saw the eye of the monkey、排序(5&#39, and they often fought. 5. but D. By 1967. Although B, Lili. 短文第一句已给出; Mrs Allen was one of their neighbours(邻居). I wish to help you 三, run up. To make Bill worried B;Now you see your hat is away。 Am going to see him. A, thank you. 把图中所示内容表达完整. built D. (改为同义句) The box isn’t ______ ______ for him to carry. Mr Sanders. A. 1. to D. Bill didn&#39. search . Let’s help them 8. A. So his father took Bill&#39. Mother often______(鼓励) me to solve problem by myself. A. He asked me if I ______ the play. passed B. be done B. how long it would take the monkey to put its eye to the keyhole D. A, where’s the post office. By train C. or 4. pay C. How did Bill and his father go to see Grandpa. wrote D. The mother (E) Bill. In one of the boxes there was some food. worried about C. At the gate of the park. beginning 8. all of the cleverest animals 2, &quot. Once 6、单项填空 1—5 ACBDB 6—10 ABBAC 11—15 BABAC 二. A. (health) 4?” “Yes. Bill laughed. hungry C, so he began serving sandwiches and coffee. Billy&#39. Then B,&quot. B. would go B. A. (twelve) 6. as soon as, hi there. 18. As D. A. (邮票) 4. the father would whistle to get back his hat、完形填空(15分) Nearly evers broken a window in Mr Allen&#39. 16,Dad? A. I found a good job in a big company after I ______(毕业) from university. That 10;s hat was away, which do you think is ______, the man who started this ___1___ was not always very rich. The monkey was looking at Mr Smith through the keyhole. A. was writing C. C. &quot. First of all I must congratulate you. built D,组成意思连贯的一段话,让我看看吧. believing C;s hat,每空限填一词. Paul did his homework yesterday evening. mine 2: (一) 1? 9,但最近已经戒了. For 9;Bobby&#39, and then Bm sure your answer is &quot. succeeds D. A,意思连贯: 1. did C. Where about 5. Hurry up. In different countries people have very different i________(3) about drinking tea. 4. Safety 5. doctor D. He is always helpful If you want to make friends with a new classmate? ” A. Bobby&#39, I saw a woman running up to me and told me that her son had fallen into the river. A friendly person is interested in other people. Very lucky D, it&#39,一起进公园玩游戏, too 2? 5. saw D;s house. The bus stop ______ in 1999. have seen D. He often spoke to his father B. so B. A. (一月) 10? There is only one good way—You make friends by being friendly. In the train Bill often put his head out of thewindow. appeared B,标点正确. He also put some small boxes in it. and C, he went to Haibin Park with his classmates. all the monkeys D. Go out and play in the garden and be good. surprised at D、B and C 10. Jane’s mother looked tired and ______. fails C. C. Do you know the ______ between the two words. 这些新汽车是中国制造的. Get up early? A, thank 要求. twelfth 6, reading 6? I want some help! 3? ” “______. Hi. different animals B. 十一. The box is too heavy for him to carry. They were brothers. Good idea B. After breakfast. Id better stay at home. ______ ______ ______. What did the boy often do in the train. They usually use tea bags to make their tea. The father&#39. drank 10. Where are they going to get 3;ll call on him some day. 2; &quot. You are welcome. A. I’m hungry. 你一到长沙就给我打个电话好吗;s hat would lost 19,1949?” “______ a quarter past two. At one time. (difficult) 5. 8. 9、英汉互译(10分) 1. A. will get B, &Don&#39. late B;t play B. Yes. with D. People drink tea every day. It B. stamps 4. (就划线部分提问) ______ ______ will they be back? ” “They’re going to get there by bus. I would like to B,供选择. 六. A. when we talk with them. interested in B. The monkey was on the other side of the door and looked at Mr Smiths mother B, tell him about the other classmates in your class and try your best to be helpful to him. &quot. 昨天因为交通拥堵. and C. &quot. D, getting. Bill wasn&#39. return D. how many boxes the monkey could carry C. G. spend D. is going D. While I was walking forward. be afraid of them D. A. —______! ___1___ What a pleasant surprise to meet you here. (改为感叹句) ______ ______ it is raining. A. Do you know how to make friends. C. in B. A. So Bill won&#39. 10;I threw a stone (石头) at him. scientist (科学家) C. at 7,语句通顺. Last Saturday their mother asked them ________. He often played with his hat. Several came to visit our school last Friday. to C;) 以下两种题型. 2:上星期天上午, get hold of (抓住). Half an hour later. Mrs Allen B. Billy and Bobby were _______. Very interesting 8. is reading 8。 Yesterday afternoon I was walking home by the river from work. succeeded 15. Many truck drivers ___3___ there to get gas and take a rest. Oh. to smoke. Sorry. You should brush your ______ twice a day to keep them healthy, more and more ___7___ came to eat at his place. His father said. be politely to them B. (two) 2. not to play C. There was some food in _______ of the small boxes. Someone needs friends. 4-2-3-5-1 (二) —Oh; He left the room and waited outside、词汇(20分) A.1. their neighbour C. tried D. “______. 来吧;t seen you for ages? A. when we talk with them 7. Very delicious C. They played in the garden for half an hour! It&#39. out B. the most difficult 5. Would you say &quot. Es your turn to whistle. But they have it in a way different from that in China. Not long after. had seen C. So he had to ___12___ it. —Don’t worry、短文填空(10分) (1) mean (2)everyone (3)ideas (4)together (5)prefer (6)nothing (7)important (8) popular (9)meals (10)easier 十一, people drink tea. see 9. (改为否定句) Paul ______ ______ his homewo You need friends when you play and when you work. F. classmates C;t happy on the way. hundred of D、句型转换(10分) 1. healthily 4. A. D. A. A. ___5___ the sandwiches he made tasted good. D. run C. &quot? A; How long will it take the monkey to find the food. A、词汇(20分) A.用括号中所给单词的适当形式填空、英汉互译(10分) 根据中文意思完成句子,&quot. They only put tea leaves in their cups, &quot. We hope you children grow happily and ______. Tom told me that he _____ to England the next week. 他们遇到了很大的麻烦? Will you please call me______ ______ ______ you ______Changsha. —______. He will write to you as soon as he ______ there. always kind to each other 12. twice 2. People ___9___ it very much. There were few people by the river because it was late now. sick 5. Take the medicine ______ a day after meals! &quot. ” A, a little D. gets D, and they went out, dear。 My father used ______ ______. was built B,根据图示和提示的词汇写出5个完整的句子. They showed the foreign friend around the park. because we must play with them B, you will see one. &quot. shop C。 十. doctors 8. 3,张华和他的同学到公园游玩;s hat wasn&#39. business B. A;s hat quietly. 6: 1. like them 9, ______. 3;Well. will be built C;sdangerous. 【参考答案】 一, I don’t know. 4-5-1-3-2 B. That’s right 9. will build 12. What about B. B. Haven&#39. C. 5. Lucy asked him to turn down the radio, busy. to be good 13. for 6、排序题 (一) C (二) DEGAB 四。 These new cars are ______ ______ ______; &quot. —Sorry, they met a foreign friend and entered the park together. How is Wang Lin now. He often put his head out of the window. graduated 3. do 13. A. No. The policeman told us ______ in the street, please 7;Yes. none C;s hat and threw it out of the window. Sorry. Yes. don&#39. 八. The monkey was eating on the other side of the door. The monkey was eating food. that Bobby broke the window B、看图写句子(10分) 1? D. A. They will be back in two weeks! Do you have to do it now. Mr Sanders realized they were often ___4___;Yes. 或Let me look at it 八. Weather C. 1 haven’t heard from him since last ______. No one needs friends, however. His father put quietly the hat on Bill&#39. He took his father&#39. 3. Yes. teeth 9. That’s all the same C. A. 九. drivers C. He asked me to say hello to you when I meet you.求采纳为满意回答, please. 我父亲过去常常抽烟. where D. to play 14. Wang Lin told me that you to him for me when you see him and tell him that I&#39. &quot. I can’t decide C. 这幅画很美. 4. Mr Smith is a ________, and his new business grew rapidly, please. 6. A, reach 9. His fater just played a joke with him. B. (worry) B.根据句意和括号中的汉语提示. D. Because he was afraid Bill&#39. E. C. A. And now. will go C. 5; the two boys answered. I have no idea B. some B, follow? A, mummy、句型转换(10分) 按要求改写下列句子. or 5. were late for 5. broken 11? 4. worked C. over D. In China people always have tea t________(4) with their friends. The monkey was looking for food. OK, save. —Excuse me. farm worker (B) Do you need friends, we know _________. not often kind to each other D. dangerous 10. how he himself broke the window C. not to play in the garden B! Li Ping, ___15___ you go in the United States. passengers B. Tim will come back on the of next month. we can talk with them B. tired D, he went ______ ______Em going to cook our lunch now. I’m coming now D? (different) 3. Making tea with bags is faster and e________(10) than making it with tea leaves in teapots. So C. A. found C, &quot. Three minutes later. among 6. Bobby C. On food. A。 Yesterday evening I ______ ______ ______ ready ______ the examination. thinking D. They are all interested ______ English. His favorite subject is art. &quot! Tina is dancing ______(在……当中) those children over there. If you have no friends. I want to help you B. need B、情景交际 1—5 CBAAC 6—10 BDCBB 三、作文(15分) Yesterday afternoon I was walking home by the river from work. (C) Billy and Bobby were small boys. one D. Bill, grateful. A. On a bus D. Which of the following statements is right. 2. foreigners 7. Of all the subjects. It’s very ______to cross a busy street. hundreds of 2. Then he traveled around the country ___13___ to sell his idea of opening friedt do that。 All around the world, walk forward (往前走), push. when we play and when we work D, up 10. He felt so ______ (饥饿) that he ate three bowls of noodles一. It’s time 2. be friendly to them,要求开头第一个字母与所给的字母相同. There are about five ______ st The boy said happily. What did 4. A. This year Olympics are ______(特殊) because the games are coming back to the country where they started、单项填空(15分) 1
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
初二英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下_百度知道
帮忙翻译一下
” A little gift is a nice way to show your friend that you are excited to be at their house, I enjoyed playing in my friends’ backyards (后院) and playing on their swing sets (秋千架). Smith (or whatever);t know the language very well, you will go and spend time with just your friend. It is not pleasant to have an experience(经历) like that.We learn to enjoy life in another country. So it is necessary to remember to be polite
(礼貌的). Another way to show respect is to call them Ma’am (夫人. We may not know how to buy the things we need. As I got older, and you’ll get another chance to go over and play第一篇Going to a friend’s house is very exciting, we learn what to do and what to say. This could be an inviting (诱人的) snack (小吃) for you two to share:00”, but it is more polite to call them Mr. You can also bring a bouquet (花束) of flowers.
What to do
After you meet your friend’s parents. We may not know how to use the telephone in the country we are visiting. Be
polite to your friend and your friend’s parents. In response (作为反应). It’s also fun to play games or watch movies with a friend.
It is a cool thing to visit a friend’s house,madam的口语形式) or Sir, and then we may be sorry to leave, you friend will say something like “Thank you. This will show them more respect (尊重) and then they may tell you to call them by their first name. It may be difficult to talk with the people there, however. Is parents by their first name, you need to arrive on time. When I was younger. or Mrs. You should introduce yourself to him&#47, we might not know how to ask for help.
When to arrive
The first thing to remember is that when a friend invites you over. When I was growing up, or maybe a movie that you can watch together, that means you can show up a little bit after 3, but you and your friend can find something fun to do, I usually went to my friend’s houses to talk about our thoughts or what was going on at school!第二篇It is interesting to visit another country:00. If your friend tells you to come“around 3. When we need help. After a short time.How to greet
When you visit your friend’s house you may also get the chance to meet their mother or father.
But usually it is a good idea to arrive on timeWhat to bring
Often it is also nice to bring something to your friend’s house, I called my friend&#39, but there are sometimes problems when we don&#39. The parents will be there to supervise (照看). In a strange country we might not know where to eat or what to order in a restaurant It is not easy to decide how much to tip(给小费) waiters or taxi drivers. It is a good chance to spend time with a friend and get toher and they will also probably tell you their name
提问者采纳
你需要准时到If your friend tells you to come“around 3,不过,你会和你的朋友待在一起The parents will be there to supervise (照看),你可能会看见他的父母You should introduce yourself to him&#47. 去朋友家是件很酷的事情Be polite to your friend and your friend’s parents. 带些东西去朋友家是很好的This could be an inviting (诱人的) snack (小吃) for you two to share,像“谢谢你”或“我很喜欢”A little gift is a nice way to show your friend that you are excited to be at their house, you will go and spend time with just your friend. 另一个去显示尊重的方法是叫madam或者SirWhat to do 做什么After you meet your friend’s parents, we might not know how to ask for help. 你也可以带一束花In response (作为反应). 当你去拜访你朋友是. 我们可能不知道如何去买我们需要的东西In a strange country we might not know where to eat or what to order in a restaurant在一个陌生的城市. 和坐秋千It’s also fun to play games or watch movies with a friend,madam的口语形式) or Sir. or Ms parents by their first name,我叫我朋友的父母的是他们的第一个名字but it is more polite to call them Mr, 对你的朋友和他的父母礼貌点and you’ll get another chanceher and they will also probably tell you their name. 当我们不是很懂当地的语言的时候It may be difficult to talk with the people there. 你应该向他们介绍你自己. 或者学校发生了什么It is a cool thing to visit a friend’s house,当然.或者是你们可以一起看的电影You can also bring a bouquet (花束) of flowers. 一件小礼物是一个很好的方法去告诉你朋友你很喜欢去他家How to greet 怎样打招呼When you visit your friend’s house you may also get the chance to meet tht know the language very well. 我们可能不知道如何使用当地的电话We may not know how to buy the things we need.我们学会享受在另外一个城市的生活, 这些可以是一些你们两个可以一起分享的诱人小吃or maybe a movie that you can watch together. 和朋友玩游戏或看电影也很有趣As I got older. Smith (or whatever). 不过叫他们先生或太太会更礼貌This will show them more respect (尊重) 这会显示你对他们的尊重and then they may tell you to call them by their first name,我们可能不知道在哪里吃饭或者在哪里预订酒店休息It is not easy to decide how much to tip(给小费) waiters or taxi drivers,我们学会了做什么和说什么We learn to enjoy life in another country. 所以有礼貌是很必要的
When to arrive 什么时候去The first thing to remember is that第一件需要记住的事是when a friend invites you over, however,我很喜欢在我朋友的后院玩and playing on their swing sets (秋千架). I like it a lot,然后! 你就会还有机会再去玩, 父母可能会在照看你们but you and your friend can find something fun to do:00”,我们可能不知道如何寻求帮助It is not pleasant to have an experience(经历) like that. 给服务员或出租车司机小费也很难决定给多少When we need help, I enjoyed playing in my friends’ backyards (后院) 当我还小的时候, I usually went to my friend’s houses to talk about our thoughts 当我长大一点,我经常去朋友家去谈谈关于我们的想法or what was going on at school. 当你看完朋友的父母后,他们也会告诉你他们的名字When I was growing up, I called my friend&#39. 当我们需要帮助时.” 你的朋友会说一些回应的话, 当一个朋友邀请你时you need to arrive on time. 和去看看他们住哪So it is necessary to remember to be polite (礼貌的), and then we may be sorry to leaveGoing to a friend’s house is very exciting. 过了一段时间. 去朋友家是很有趣的It is a good chance to spend time with a friend 这是一个好机会去花时间和朋友相处and get to see where they live. 拥有一个像这样经历并不是很开心After a short time, 当我长大了, 如果你朋友叫你3点左右来that means you can show up a little bit after 3. 不过你和你的朋友可能会找到一些有趣的事去做When I was younger. 那意味着你可以3点多一点点去But usually it is a good idea to arrive on time 不过通常来说准时到达是个好建议
What to bring 带什么去Often it is also nice to bring something to your friend’s house:00, 去游玩别的城市很有趣but there are sometimes problems 不过有时候会出现一些问题when we don&#39, we learn what to do and what to say. 和当地的人沟通可能很困难We may not know how to use the telephone in the country we are visiting, you friend will say something like “Thank you. 然后他们可能会让你叫他们的第一个名字Another way to show respect is to call them Ma’am (夫人!第二篇 It is interesting to visit another country
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
去一个朋友的房子是非常令人兴奋的。这是一个很好的机会,花时间与朋友和去看看他们住在哪里。因此,有必要记住要有礼貌(礼貌的) 。
首先要记住的是,当一个朋友邀请你,你需要按时到达。如果您的朋友告诉你来“约3:00 ” ,这意味着你可以显示有点后3:00 。但通常这是一个好主意,按时到达
常常是还不错的东西,使您朋友的房子。这可能是一个邀请(诱人的)点心(小吃)为你们两个共享,或者一部电影,可以一起观看。您也可以把花束(花束)的鲜花。为响应(作为反应) ,你的朋友会说几句诸如“谢谢你。我喜欢它了很多东西。 “一个小礼物是一个很好的方式展示您的朋友,你很高兴能够在他们的家。
当您访问您的朋友的房子...
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 廖佳琳 rolling 的文章

随机推荐