why so lonely舞蹈you got me so 什么 this一首歌的歌词 一个男的唱的,后面就是dj 重复前

我想找一首小孩子和一个男的唱的英文歌,其中有句歌词大概是you tell me just what you want be很急切想知道!谢谢大家帮忙!还有句说唱的歌词是now sing this with me
歌曲是:peerless 歌手:darin 又名:BE WHAT YOU WANNNA BE 绝对是这个歌词:doctor,actor,lawyer or a singer why not president,be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man,fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be doctor,actor,lawyer or a singer why not president,be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be i know that we all got one thing that we all share together we got that one nice dream we live for you never know what life could bring coz nothing last for ever just hold on to the team you play for i know you could reach the top make sure that you won't stop be the one that you wanna be now sing this with me we may have different ways to think but it doesn't really matter we all caught up in the steam of this life focus on every little thing that's what does really matter luxury cars and bling thats not real life i know you could reach the top make sure that you won't stop be the one that you wanna be now sing this with me doctor,actor,lawyer or a singer why not president,be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man,fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be last year i used to dream about this day now i'm here i'm singing for you i hope i could inspire you coz i've got all the love,coz i've got all love for you doctor,actor,lawyer or a singer why not president,be a dreamer you can be just the one you wanna be police man,fire fighter or a post man why not something like your old man you can be just the one you wanna be
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码【一首电音男人唱的开头是every a party】-为您提供最新最优一首电音男人唱的开头是every a party信息-突袭网
一首电音男人唱的开头是every a party的所有信息
&& & The Time 电音曳步舞舞曲14 回答(2) && & Benny Benassi - Free Your Mind (On The Floor) 回答(1) && & 《just dream》里面有一句 if you loved somebody put your hands up 回答(1) && & On the Radio P.O.P CON - Bad Girl 回答(2) && & 同意一楼...有空加我..我给你传首过去` 回答(1) && & Dj - Fuck You 酷狗 回答(2) && & 电音是神马。。 我给你好不咯~~哈哈~~ 玫瑰花的葬礼 A 改变自己 A 王妃 A 你好毒 A 火 A 至少还有你 林忆莲 A Circus A 死性不改 A 美丽笨女人 回答(4) && & 这首歌我也写FUCK YOU 呵呵 很早以前的歌了 07年:) 回答(4) && & 李贞贤的《可疑的男人》纯电音,楼主听听再追问 去听听 Scooter 的歌 回答(2) && & 网上搜 来顶下。。。。。。。。。。。。。。 说的很不错,嗨起先。 小手一抖,积分到手!!!!!!!!! 我失误失误 二妞后慕容eportrkkrgrghr.rkht/rglrgioregriguiefneodwzmcxxncvjdvediehfut45... 回答(4) && &是Jeffree Star吗?他的歌有lollipop、beauty killer等。你可以试听一下。。回答(2) && &《just dream》里面有一句 if you loved somebody put your hands up回答(6) && &Soulja Boy Tell'em - Blowing Me Kisses /programs/view/f9hqpTJektw/回答(5) && &老子 没有你哦哦哦的歌曲!老子这一堆舞曲,无论什么电音啊,重低音啊,迷幻啊,等等 很对!哈哈,没想到师傅也有求人的一方面啊?我可是意大利舞曲收藏家!嘿嘿回答(3) && &wtf...how can we suppose to know? u gave us so little details!回答(6) && &chris brown-yeah 3x 这首可能性很大 craig david- insomnia give me everything-pitbull international love-pitbull jls-she makes me wanna usher-more simon curtis-D.T.M.回答(8) && &hit em up 2pac /files/XI24Hal5uHaSvtMfNDcHXdhlJhRgy1Zrvzngv9v0qcwFtoVsgBquFmEhD5rOK-apP08eRqKJZ0Biq9DqLqW0-LUvlMMFyw8a/WoodstockJanisJoplinJimiHendrixSummertimeLive.mp3回答(4) && &我是一个好男人 ?? 查了一下 范围好大……实在是 无能为力了回答(1) && &Please Don't Walk Away————phath I can't believe you're ending this relationship with me After all those times we spend together, Baby cant you see? Everytime we fight, I put my pride aside I always let you win, Just to end thos...回答(2)
&& &Party》也不错。 说起LG手机广告曲,就不得不说朴慧京,她为LG"来次闪耀吧"手机唱的... 前面的八音盒前奏实在是令我难忘,很梦幻的感觉。还有他们在《花样男子》中演唱的《...回答(1) && & I'm not sure I'll be going to the party tonight. All the good men are taken and I'll just be a ... 如果就是很随便的Party的话,那就不必很拘束。开头可以是Good evening every one ! ...回答(1) && &,俏皮的节奏,甜美的声音,还有点电子音乐的感觉。Yozoh、朴慧京、Taru的声音都很甜美... 前面的八音盒前奏实在是令我难忘,很梦幻的感觉。还有他们在《花样男子》中演唱的《...回答(1) && &(刚开始我还以为是张韶涵唱的) 黄小琥-《没那么简单》(听着像男声,其实是女的喔) ... nico-《你哭》 sandy-《莫名的悲伤》 好听的童声 , 德国童声-《chen party》》...回答(1) && &Party》也不错。说起LG手机广告曲,就不得不说朴慧京,她为LG"来次闪耀吧"手机唱的广... 前面的八音盒前奏实在是令我难忘,很梦幻的感觉。还有他们在《花样男子》中演唱的《...回答(1)您当前位置: >>
>> 浏览文章
一首dj歌曲,男的唱的,中间有个女的唱的歌词有“BAGA BAGA ……BAGA”,里面总是重复一句类似“八龙所”的歌词,这是歌曲叫什么名字?
歌曲叫做:Trey Songz ft Nicki Minaj& 《Bottoms up》

我要回帖

更多关于 why so serious 的文章

随机推荐