有人翻译过us against the world of us的歌词吗

有人翻译过us against the world的歌词吗??_coldplay吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:272,112贴子:
有人翻译过us against the world的歌词吗??收藏
coldplay - us against the worldoh morningcome burstingthe clouds amenlift off this blindfold, let me see againand bring back the waterthat your ships rode inin my heart you left a holethe tightrope that i'm walking just sways and tiesthe devil as he's talking with those angel's eyesand i just want to be therewhen the lightning strikesand the saints go marching inand singslow-owow-owow-owow-it downthrough chaos as it swirlsit's just us against the worldlike a river to a raindropi lost a friendmy drunken has a daniel in a lion's denand tonight i know it all has to begin againso whatever you do, don't let goand if we could float awayfly up to the surfaceand just start againand lift off before troublejust erodes us in the rainjust erodes us in the rainjust erodes us, and see roses in the rainsingslow-owow-owow-owow-it downslow-owow-owow-owow-it downthrough chaos as it swirlsit's us against the worldthrough chaos as it swirlsit's us against the world
低氮锅炉,RBI中国总代理,加拿大原装进口,技术安全可靠,超低氮排放
别别,挺好的。
吧里有人翻译过Oh morning come bursting, the clouds, they break  初阳降临,云雾拨清  Lift off this blindfold, let me see again  朦翳散去,我又重见澄明。  And bring back the water, let your ships row in  潺水汀汀,舟楫飘零。  In my heart you left a hole  你在我心,留下缺口难平。    The tightrope that I’m walking just sways and ties  钢索摇曳,步履颤跌  The devil as he’s talking with those angel’s eye  狱鬼碎语,假以天使之眼。  And I just want to be there when the lightning strikes  雷鸣之时,到达之日,  And the saints go marching in  圣徒前行,披历风阻电掣。      And sing slow it down  歌曰:缓之歇之,  Through chaos as it swirls  穿过混沌眩肆  It’s us just against the world  我们肩抗此喧闹之世。    Like a river to a raindrop, I lost a friend  我失一友,如露失洲  My _____ (h)as a Daniel in a lion’s den    And tonight I know it all has to begin again  我悉今夜,重生万有,  So whatever you do, don’t let go  不论何为,请君坚守。    And if we could float away  假若,我们能浮游离去,  Fly up to the surface and just start again  扑翅升腾,迎候新季。  And lift off before trouble just erodes us in the rain  绸缪于未雨,抽身于喧啼。    Just erodes us in the rain  朽于忧愁雨季  Just erodes us, just erodes us in the rain  朽于忧愁雨滴    Sing slow it down  歌曰:缓之歇之  Slow it down  缓之歇之    Through chaos as it swirls  穿越混沌眩肆  It’s just us against the world  只有我们,独抵此喧乱之世    Through chaos as it swirls  It’s us against the world
刚看题目的时候,以为是United States Against world...
ΒѸ赞ķҫ⍬ѧK˻Ӣ΄⻶΄є΄
找人拍张台版不就行了……
3楼翻译有方文山风范
翻译的很有文采
越听越喜欢现在
好美的一首歌
华胜天成-云服务一站式解决方案
很喜欢翻译的
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或[转]Us Against The World 歌词翻译_coldplay吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:272,112贴子:
[转]Us Against The World 歌词翻译收藏
Oh morning Come bursting the clouds they breakLift off this blindfold, let me see againAnd bring back the water that your ships rode inIn my heart you left a holeThe tightrope that I'm walking just sways and tiesThe devil as he's talking with those angel's eyesAnd I just want to be there when the lightning strikesAnd the saints go marching inAnd sing it Slow it downThrough chaos as it swirls It's just us against the worldLike a river to a raindrop I lost a friendMy drunken head's a devil in a lion's denAnd tonight I know it all has to begin againSo whatever you do, don't let goAnd if we could float awayFly up to the surface And just start againAnd lift off before trouble just erodes us in the rain Just erodes us in the rainJust erodes us, erodes us in the rainSing Slow it down Oh, slow it downThrough chaos as it swirlsIt's us against the world破晓黎明拨云见日追忆往昔我心为你空荡小径崎岖通往天堂我只想赶在闪电时到达天使列队相伴低声唱慢下来一起经历风雨有你相伴就像失去了水源朋友已不见我浑浑噩噩却已明了一切要重新开始无论做什么莫相忘如果还有机会重新开始如果能够抛开束缚让我们沉浸在雨中在雨中慢慢唱再慢些一起经历风雨有你同行
低氮锅炉,RBI中国总代理,加拿大原装进口,技术安全可靠,超低氮排放
最喜欢这首了。。。
回复2楼:同喜欢……will唱这首歌时的小眼神
……反正我下了一跳。。。不知道还以为便秘呢。。。
回复4楼:这歌看的时候应该开大音量隐藏窗口,千万不能打开窗口关闭音量……
翻得好有感觉
Us Against The World的翻译好难找啊。
新一代好基友定情专用曲诞生……in my place可以洗洗睡了。。
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或

我要回帖

更多关于 the world of us 的文章