super supersimplesong儿歌 learning 有几首儿歌

Teaching Resources
Easy-to-teach. Easy-to-learn. Super fun!
Super Simple Learning materials are created by
to meet the needs of young learners and those who teach them. When you listen to our award-winning , you'll hear right away how fun and easy they are to teach through gestures and dance. When you interact with any of our , you'll see how quickly children react to them with bright eyes and big smiles. It all started in the classroom for us, so we pay particular attention to the small details that make learning fun and accessible to developing young minds.
Don't take our word for it though. We've got
and samples here for you to start using right away. Have a look around the website and try things out. Let us know what you think by reaching out to us on our , , , , or !
Popular Videos
Subscribe to our YouTube channel to stay up-to-date with our latest videos!
Customer Reviews
Thanks for creating these great resources!
The resources you have are just at the perfect level, the simplicity & pacing is wonderful, and the visuals are great for comprehension & vocab support.
Really lovely!
Hi! Thank you so much for your wonderful materials! I just love it! In my family, we are French speakers and I've been looking for good and clear songs for my kids. Finally, I've found. And you've put a smile on our faces. :-) Really lovely! Thanks!
Marie-Soleil
Thanks for making such suitable music for young kids. Recently parents want their kids to study very young so you have made it so enjoyable for me to teach them songs.
Maria Van Leeuwen
Hello I just wanted to thank you for making those worksheets accessible to the public. I work for the Boys & Girls Club and I have some children going into the first grade and they are having serious difficulty with letter recognition. I was about to make the work sheets myself but you guys had exactly what I wanted and more! So thank you and keep up the fantastic work.
I am excited - it really is super simple. My ESL preschoolers enjoy it and we are using the songs to teach the kids the ABCs of English in a very funny way. Thank you.
Dita Spurkova
Czech Republic
Thanks for composing and singing so many much needed songs...just the kind of songs I'd been searching high and low for so many years, with mixed results. The kids we've had the chance to introduce a few songs to have really enjoyed them and it's great to see them break into a smile when either the tempo changes suddenly or an action is called for.
Paul Evans
Tokyo, Japan
Super Simple Songs has simply changed the way we teach children. Music has now become a big part of our lesson plan, whereas before it was something fun to do if it could be squeezed in. These are the first CDs I've heard that really had the children in mind when they were made. Instead of buying a CD for one or two good songs that the kids will enjoy and be able to sing along to, every Super Simple Song can be taught, memorized and applied with little extra effort.
Shane Jones - Dekiru English House
Tochigi, Japan
This CD is a godsend! I teach English to 4 and 5 year olds in Italy and found this to be the most effective way to teach the kids...They all love singing them and actually learn while having fun! Bravo!!!
D. Sean Smith
I just wanted to say that your Super Simple Songs are wonderful for our purposes at the Auditory Oral School for Deaf and Hard of Hearing Students. At the Auditory Oral School of San Francisco we teach Deaf and Hard of Hearing student how to speak using speech and language. We are always looking for simple songs that the children can hear and understand the words clearly. We are also looking for songs that are at a nice pace to allow the students to sing along. Thanks so much for your songs!
Kristi Petree
San Francisco, USA
Excellent for teaching English to preschool hard of hearing students and deaf students with cochlear implants. The words are are very clear and the music has a good beat. The CD has a collection of original songs, traditional songs and traditional songs with new words substituted which is great for vocabulary development. There is a nice balance of sit down songs and songs with a lot of movement. Kids love them.
Barbara Jo German
In my class for students with autism, we use this CD all day long! The songs with the 'learn' feature at a slower speed helps my students to pick up on the individual words. Incorporating music into our daily routines, morning meeting/calendar/work time/play time/clean up/goodbye, etc. really motivates my students-- And there's a song for just about every routine that we do!
Michelle P
Florida, USA
As a teacher of young students with autism, I love this CD. My students respond well to music, and we use it as a cue to call kids to the table, during activities, for clean up, etc. The slower pace of the songs makes it easier for my kids to learn. The practice and learn features are great!
Florida, USA
We found out about your songs and videos from YouTube. My children (Genki, almost 3, and Hana, 15 months) really love the slower rhythm and sing-a-long-ability. And mom and dad don't cringe when the music comes on (I can only handle so many Wiggles songs in the car...)
Florida, USA
You're amazing...making it easy to teach kids and really so much fun.You really inspired me. Thanks a MILLION!
Cairo, Egypt
I absolutely love the songs! And so do the kindergartners! These are exactly what I've been trying to get hold of, because they cover a lot of my themes that I teach, and the lyrics are catchy and fun and easy for the children to pick up.
Two weeks ago, they didn't speak any English at all and now they ask for songs, they sing them on their own, and their parents are absolutely thrilled with what they see at home.
Maggie Jones
Super Simple Songs is an outstanding resource for the ESL teacher. In my school, kids love these songs and have great fun dancing them. You're incredible.
I received the CDs I ordered two weeks ago and I never stopped using them since I got them. I'm sooo happy and glad I found you. You're a great resource and inspiration for me!
I work for a big school in Barcelona Spain called the North American Institute. Although I've been teaching kids for 13 years, I've discovered through Super Simple Songs how to plan my classes through music!!!! It's fantastic how well these materials work in the class. Children have a lot of fun from the first day and learn the songs super fast. You are doing a great job. They are very easy to incorporate into your lesson plan and use it with the book. Congratulations!!!
May Miralles - North American Institute
Barcelona, Spain
Congratulations for all your work and your great efforts to make our classes and lessons plans easier! This is my first year working with children who are 3 years old, and you are definitely the best help I have ever had!
Today was the first day I have ever been exposed to you "stuff" and I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! It is just wonderful! Hats off to all of you - it's fun - it's catchy - it's amazing!
Connecticut, USA
Your songs are a hit in my classes. My kids love the rhythm and the lyrics, not to mention that fact they they can move around!!!
Patricia Soares
If you're a pre-school ESL teacher with just a little experience these CDs will make it effortless and fun just like teaching kids should be!
Osaka, Japan
I find your CDs just fantastic and just the thing I needed to refresh and upgrade my teaching style. The kids come out of the classes singing the songs. And a parent told me her son broke out into singing The Bath Song in the bath! I had only sung the song with the boy once. Thank you.
Nagasaki, Japan
Learning to say "Hello!" and "Good-bye!" is easier, cleaning up is easier, teaching songs is easier with you. "Uh-huh!" is fun to sing, "The Hokey Pokey" is fun to play, "Rock Scissors Paper" is... LOL! :) Thank you!
Zerrin Kesoglugil
Very creative, wow!
I want to thank you for creating such wonderful songs. It has really helped my toddler to speak faster than I expected. We all love your songs. I know them all and I sincerely sing them daily.
This is the best way for kids to enjoy and learn English at the same time. My 3 year old daughter loves it, so do my little students:) You guys are unique. Thank you.
I've been teaching young kids for many years, but I had never worked with such a good material before. You really provide teachers and students great fun while learning. I'd like to thank you for all this thoughtful material.
Hi, I've been searching on the net for a loooooong time for my nursery class and I'm so thankful to God that I've found this site. The songs are so cute and appeal to nursery children a lot. Thank you for that great job and such a cute voice =)
Just what I've been looking for.
I have sooo many kids CDs but none of them ever work in my English classes. I've been using these songs for over a year now and they've made a very big difference in my classes. My kids love singing now. And they learn so much, even if they have no idea they're learning!
Great for autistic children too!
Your songs are perfect for my 3 year old, who has autism and sensory integration issues. The simple songs (with movement suggestions that are provided as part of the lyrics PDF) are helping her integrate sound, visuals, and movement. THANK YOU!
Never could have found something better!
For young ESL learners, most of the famous children songs are too fast or too slow and the vocabulary not suitable. My children really understood and started using English in a meaningful way right after listening the first song (Pinocchio!!) I love the activities and all the support you provide on your website.
Andrya Perez
Very good materials for beginners.
Many of the songs are catchy and fun for young pre-school learners. They like them because they can move a lot and do different activities. The songs help teachers to a great extent, and the children learn much faster and remember things longer than the things taught without a song.
From TEFL.Net Reviews
...these are the best collections of songs I have come across, and much better value than textbook or other song CDs from the big publishers.
Get In Touch
Contact Us
27 Atlantic Ave. Suite 302Toronto, ON英语启蒙儿歌super simple songs视频合集下载动画+教学互动视频+拼读发音教程avi
我的图书馆
英语启蒙儿歌super simple songs视频合集下载动画+教学互动视频+拼读发音教程avi
英语启蒙儿歌的视频之前有很多有心人发过了,我只是整理了一下,转成了avi格式方便自己电视看。也有些是重新拉下来了,最近上不了you-tube,没有再更新了。& &&&汇总里有的视频,有MATT的视频,还有barbara_milne的视频。还有一些感觉质量差,或无聊的我都删了。因为动画版的普遍比教学互动的质量高,所以这样分开了文件夹,后面新增的部分没有分出来。super_simple_song儿歌视频合集百度盘下载:&&&&├─Super Simple abc1,2,3,4,5_COUNTING_SONG_from_FINGERPLAYS_&_FUN_CD.aviAlphabet Sounds from Sounds Like Fun CD.aviApple_apple_Aaa_Song_with_Hand_Motions.aviClassroom Vocabulary_ Rock Star Kids What's This_.aviDays of the Week from Super Simple Songs.aviDays of The Week Songs For Kids.aviFruit Song for Kids_ I Like Apples!, Yummy, Yummy, Yummy!.aviHow Are You_ Lesson for Kids.aviLet's Practice English_ Animals.aviLet's Practice Numbers 11 to 20.aviLetter Sounds.aviLove You Song For Kids-Valentine's Day Song, Mother's Day, Father's Day.aviMatt Live! Hello Song.aviOpposites Are Tricky.aviPhonics Song.aviSeven Steps from Super Simple Songs.aviSkidamarink! from Super Simple Songs.aviSuper Simple ABCs -&&A&&song.aviSuper Simple ABCs -&&L&&song.aviSuper Simple ABC‘s Phonics Fun_A-I.aviSuper Simple ABC‘s Phonics Fun_J-R.aviSuper Simple ABC‘s Phonics Fun_R-Z.aviThe A Apple Song.aviThe Alphabet Chant from Super Simple Songs.aviThe Animal Sounds Song.aviThe Big Pig Song.aviThe Goodbye Song for Children.aviThe Months Chant from Super Simple Songs .aviWeather Song For Kids_ The Sun Comes Up!.aviWhat's Your Name_ Song for Kids.aviWhats your favorite color_ Children's Song.avi├─super simple songs 新增视频Adding Things Children's Learning.aviBaa Baa Black Sheep Sing With Matt.aviBrush My Teeth Kids Song.aviCount and Move from Super Simple Songs.aviCounting by Tens.aviFriday Song for Children.aviGood Night Lullaby For Children.aviHead Shoulders Knees and Toes New Full Song Version.aviHello Hello! Super Simple Songs (1).aviHello Hello! Super Simple Songs.aviHokey Pokey&&Sing It! (Teaching Tips).aviHokey Pokey Shake, Super Simple Songs.aviIncy Wincy Spider Animated with Finger Play.aviIncy Wincy Spider With Talking Spider.aviKids Numbers Song Collection&&5 Songs&&Dream English Kids with Matt.aviMonday Song for the Classroom.aviOld McDonald Had A Farm.aviOodles of Opposites.aviOpposites are Fun.aviPesky Fly&&Teaches language development and body awareness.aviSanta Claus Lost in Japan!.aviSuper Simple Songs&&One Little Finger.aviSweet Dreams (Goodnight Song).aviThe Animals On The Farm.aviThe Bath Song&&Teaching Tips.aviThe Eensey Weensey Spider&&Super Simple Songs.aviThe Itsy Bitsy Spider.aviThe Song A Learn to Read Sight Word Song for Children.aviThe Tortoise And The Hare Song Cartoon.aviThursday Song For Kids.aviTuesday Song for the Classroom.aviTwinkle Twinkle Little Star with Actions.aviWake Up! Daily Routines Song for Kids.aviWalking In The Jungle&&Song for Kids.aviWednesday Song for Children.aviWhat Time Is It.aviWheels On The Bus Fun Kids Song.avi├─super_simple_songs动画视频Five Little Monkeys.aviFun Halloween Song For Kids.aviGood Morning, Mr. Rooster from Super Simple Songs.aviHead Shoulders Knees & Toes (Learn It).aviHead Shoulders Knees & Toes (Sing It).aviHickory_Dickory_Dock.aviHow's The Weather_ Song and Cartoon for Kids.aviJingle Bells from Super Simple Songs.aviKid's Animal Song_ It's A Dog.aviKnock Knock trick or treat. Who are you.aviLittle Snowflake.aviOpen Shut Them from Super Simple Songs.aviRain_Rain_Go_Away!.aviRow_Row_Row_Your_Boat.aviS-A-N-T-A from Super Simple Songs.aviSanta, Where Are You .aviTen_In_The_Bed.aviThe Skeleton Dance.aviTwinkle Twinkle Little Star.aviWalking Through the Jungle song.aviWe Wish You a Merry Christmas Easy for Kids.avi└─super simple songs教学互动视频Clean Up Song.aviCute Kid's Song Happy Banana.aviCute Kids Song_ Yes No Please Thank You Song.aviFeelings Song For Kids_ How Are You_.aviFive Little Monkeys Jumping on the Bed.aviFive Little Pumpkins - Halloween Song for Children.aviFive Little Pumpkins - Super Simple Songs.aviFun Action-Verbs Song for Kids_ What Can You Do_.aviFun Food Video for Kids_ I Can Eat a Lot!.aviGo Away! - Teaching Tips.aviGo_Away!_Just_for_fun!.aviHead Shoulders Knees and Toes - Teaching Tips.aviHello! - Teaching Tips.aviHide & Seek - Teaching Tips.aviI See Something Blue.aviIf You are Happy - Teaching Tips.aviJingle Bells For Kids-Easy Version.aviKnock Knock Hello - Teaching Tips.aviKnock Knock Trick or Treat&&- Halloween Song.aviMake A Circle - Teaching Tips.aviOne Potato, Two Potatoes - Super Simple Songs.aviOpen Shut Them ( Other Opposites).aviPlease Sit Down and Storytime Music - Teaching Tips.aviRock, Scissors, Paper - Teaching Tips.aviSeasons Greetings!.aviStorytime with 2-3 year olds.aviSuper Simple Songs and Play.aviTen in the Bed (with six!).aviThe Pinocchio (Large Class).aviThe Pinocchio - Small Classes(1).aviWalking, Walking - Teaching Tips.aviWhat Do You Want For Christmas .aviWho Took the Cookie&&- Teaching Tips.avi相差sss的资源如下,
TA的推荐TA的最新馆藏[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&[转]&(tongtongyuer)
第三方登录:

我要回帖

更多关于 supersimple learning 的文章

随机推荐