PCS2和PSCC2015哪个pscc版本下载低

PS CC2015.5版本photoshop更换字体时每次都要从上往下翻,麻烦呀_pscc吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:29,044贴子:
PS CC2015.5版本photoshop更换字体时每次都要从上往下翻,麻烦呀收藏
想换个字体很难呀,每次都要从上往下翻一遍呀!很麻烦,CS6的时候就可以从字体所在位置直接下翻,CC怎么就不行?求大神指教?!!
登录百度帐号推荐应用
为兴趣而生,贴吧更懂你。或安了好几个版本,另外运行库,DirectX 9.0
都不行,求大神_pscc2015吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:663贴子:
安了好几个版本,另外运行库,DirectX 9.0
都不行,求大神
近日这款游戏在朋友圈被传疯了,大量玩家沉迷其中!
这个是小问题,你加我,我帮您解决
已重装系统
贴吧热议榜
使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴Painters Wheel Home&PAINTERS WHEEL FOR ADOBE PHOTOSHOP CS4, CS5, & CS6&What it isPainters Wheel is a FREE plugin for Photoshop CS4, CS5, CS6 and higher that lets you choose foreground and background color in a new way. I wrote it for digital painting since I didn't love Photoshop's color selectors.Instead of the existing approaches, Painters Wheel presents a hue wheel and saturation/value triangle that updates as colors are selected by image picking or any other color change operation in photoshop.Similarly, picking choosing a color from Painters Wheel updates the active colors in Photoshop.How to Use ItBasic Color SelectionClick and drag on the hue wheel or the saturation/value triangle. As you drag the &dog ear& triangle in the upper left will split into two colors. One half will be the original color (before dragging) and the other half will be the current color you're dragging to. When you release the mouse button it will finalize the color change, the dog ear will change entirely to the new color and Photoshop's color tools will also be updated to the new color.Dynamic SwatchBar - A Custom Color ScaleThose gray rectangles along the bottom are swatches that you can click on to select the displayed color. The starting colors are 4 colors ranging from white to black.However, by click on the small white triangle on the upper right of the SwatchBar, the range of colors will change to go from your current foreground to current background color.By clicking on the tiny &+& and &-& symbols on the left side of the SwatchBar you will increase or decrease the number of steps between the start end end colors. The SwatchBar will dynamically recalculate the color scale.History Arrows - Moving to Previously Selected ColorsAt the very top middle of the palette are two arrows and a circle. The arrows move you forward and backward through the history of colors you selected with PaintersWheel (it doesn't include those colors selected in other ways in the history). Clicking the circle will clear the history .Advanced MovesOption click on any color and it will set Photoshop's background color instead of foreground.How To InstallThe download (see below) will create a folder. Inside the folder is a ReadMe file that explains the simple copy-and-drag installation on Windows and Mac.&&
Painters Wheel needs your support! Donate $5 or more and become my hero. I'll also add special features just for you if you ask nicely!&

我要回帖

更多关于 pscc哪个版本好用 的文章

随机推荐