寻找一首英文歌男鼻音嗯嗯。

扫二维码下载作业帮 3亿+用户的选择 下载作业帮安装包 扫二维码下载作业帮 3亿+用户的选择 找一首英文歌,其中有句just like you like要不就是just like you life之类的歌词.一男一女唱的,男的有点rap的感觉,是快歌.早上在hit fm88.7听到的,听到好几次了. 作业帮用户 扫二维码下载作业帮 3亿+用户的选择 aggro santos的 like u like 我也是在88.7听到的 找了很久 为您推荐: 扫描下载二维码其它2条答案 附近的朋友等待您的帮助 包打听移动版帮忙找一首英文歌 歌词有这么几句: the river is deep the river is wide the river water is alive I'm diving in 一个男的 好像是乡村音乐 EMI公司的 !!!!!!!!! 帮忙找一首英文歌 歌词有这么几句: the river is deep the river is wide the river water is alive I'm diving in 一个男的 好像是乡村音乐 EMI公司的 !!!!!!!!! 我想应该是相关信息LLY JOEL的THE RIVER OF DREAMS。 the ive of deams - illy joel - The Geatest Hits woo... woo... ah... ah... in the middle of the night i go walking in my sleep fom the mountains of faith to a ive so deep i must e looking fo something something saced i lost ut the ive is wide and it's too had to coss and even though i know the ive is wide i walk down evey evening and i stand on the shoe and ty to coss to the opposite side so i can finve een looking fo in ... 我想应该是相关信息LLY JOEL的THE RIVER OF DREAMS。 the ive of deams - illy joel - The Geatest Hits woo... woo... ah... ah... in the middle of the night i go walking in my sleep fom the mountains of faith to a ive so deep i must e looking fo something something saced i lost ut the ive is wide and it's too had to coss and even though i know the ive is wide i walk down evey evening and i stand on the shoe and ty to coss to the opposite side so i can finve een looking fo in the middle of the night i go walking in my sleep though the valley of fea to a ive so deep ve een seaching fo something taken out of my soul something i would neve lose something someody stole i don't know why i go walking at night ut now i'm tied and i don't want to walk anymoe i hope it doesn't take the est of my life until i find what it is that i've een looking fo i 其他答案(共1个回答) DEEP RIVER 歌词如下: The wate is wide I cannot coss ove And neithe have I wings to fly Build me a oat that will ca

我要回帖

更多关于 一首英文歌 的文章

随机推荐