应该是歌舞青春里的
其他4条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英文歌的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包运动会闭幕式那个啦啦操里面有一首歌叫什么一直向前冲是什么歌曲【湖北交通职业技术学院吧】_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0成为超级会员,使用一键签到本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:103,860贴子:
运动会闭幕式那个啦啦操里面有一首歌叫什么一直向前冲是什么歌曲收藏
订湖北交通职业技术学院上携程,服务有保障免费预订,到店付款,住店送100元消费券.
知道的说一声
这个真不知道
我就是来看看的
啦啦啦啦德玛西亚
到底有没有人知道啊
真不知道!
中国啦啦队之活力无限。
来自Windoes
客户端(爱贴吧,爱生活)
登录百度帐号推荐应用急求一首啦啦操歌名!!!!!!!!_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
急求一首啦啦操歌名!!!!!!!!
其中女生有唱到HEY EVERYBODY HEY HEY EVERYBODY,男生有唱到PUT YOUR HANDS UPPUT YOUR HANDS UP
PUT YOUR HANDS UP PEOPLE
歌曲名称:Crash 专辑名称:Love, Angel, Music, Baby 出版年代:2004年 发行公司:Interscope Records 歌手名称:Gwen Stefani by --- sleep4ever Back it up, back it up You got it, you got it Put your hands up, put your hands up, put your hands up You got it, you got it Drive back baby to me, fast in your car I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard Drive back baby to me, fast in your car I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard I wander round the room and I'm getting things ready I picture you driving, just like Mario Andretti I got the cush, Kettle One, waiting for your engine Your Grand Prix attention, it's gonna be a party Don't forget to make a U-turn I see you left your blinker on I got it rolled and ready here to burn Meet me back at home (a-oh, a-oh) Drive back baby to me, fast in your car I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard Drive back baby to me, fast in your car I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard Driving fast in your car I've got you tracked on my radar, oh It's just such a trip, how you're still my speed racer You got me so addicted, just like a free-baser I want you all over me like L.A.M.B. So get here A.S.A.P., it's gonna be a party Don't forget to make a U-turn (don't forget to get here) I see you left your blinker on (you see, I want to get it on) I got it rolled and ready here to burn Meet me back at home (you know you need me so come back) Drive back baby to me, fast in your car I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard Drive back baby to me, fast in your car I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard Now you know you're qualified You're in the pole position Put it in first gear, step on the pedal and drive fast Back it up, back it up You got it, you got it Back it up, back it up You got it, you got it Put your hands up, put your hands up, put your hands up You got it, you got it Put your hands up, put your hands up, put your hands up You got it, you got it Drive back baby to me, fast in your car I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard Drive back baby to me, fast in your car I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard Drive back baby to me, fast in your car I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard Drive back baby to me, fast in your car I'm here waiting, crash into me real hard Come on baby, please hurry up, you know I'm waiting for you Come on baby, please hurry up, you know I'm waiting for you Come on baby, please hurry up, you know I'm waiting for you Come on baby, please hurry up, you know I'm waiting for you
采纳率:28%
来自团队:
你就是我的天使
为您推荐:
您可能关注的内容
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包这个啦啦操第一首歌是什么名字_百度知道
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。
这个啦啦操第一首歌是什么名字
/programs/view/Dk-r8Zw3fMk/" target="_blank">/programs/view/Dk-r8Zw3fMk/最好能把后面两首的歌名也告诉了,谢谢://www:<a href="http视频链接
最主要是要知道第一首快节奏的歌名啊~~~~~谁知道的????
我有更好的答案
不知道2..destiny&#39;child 天命真女 emotion
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
啦啦操的相关知识
&#xe675;换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包&#xe6b9;

我要回帖

更多关于 定制实木角写字书画桌 的文章

随机推荐