有一首韩国特别劲爆的dj舞曲 超劲爆,是男的唱的,特别好听,开头是哦哦哦哦哦,。有哪位知道,感激不尽,百度上找

求爸爸去哪儿的里面插曲,是有个歌词像是个小孩唱的,记得有一个歌词是:哦 哦哦唉,好像是韩国曲的。。_百度宝宝知道有一首节奏感很强的英文歌,里面有哦哦哦哦哦哦,是男的唱的,_百度知道
有一首节奏感很强的英文歌,里面有哦哦哦哦哦哦,是男的唱的,
我有更好的答案
my songs know what you did
是不是这个
采纳率:36%
本回答被提问者采纳
it're amazingJust the way you areAnd when you smile'The whole world stopsAnd stares for awhileCause girl you' I knowWhen I compliment herShe won's so sexyShe's so beautifulAnd I tell her every dayOh you know' you know' you knowI're not shiningHer hair' her hairFalls perfectly without her tryingShe'd never ask you to changeIf perfect isWhat you're searching forThen just stay the sameSo don't even bother askingIf you look okayYou know I sayWhen I see your faceThere's not a thingThat I would changeCause you're amazingJust the way you areAnd when you smile&#39Just The Way You Are - Bruno MarsOh her eyes's soSad to think she don't see what I seeBut every time she asks me doI look okayI sayWhen I see your faceThere' her eyesMake the stars look likeThey're amazingJust the way you areHer lips her lipsI could kiss themAll day if she'd let meHer laugh' her laughShe hates but I think it't believe meAnd it's so's not a thingThat I would changeCause you'The whole world stopsAnd stares for awhileCause girl you're amazingJust the way you areThe way you areThe way you areGirl you's so beautifulAnd I tell her every dayYeah I know&#39
See you again
太多了,不过楼上那个see you again很带感
喜欢这个感觉(DJ)瑶妹
Ain't No Sunshine
2条折叠回答
其他4条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
节奏感的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。2被浏览2,852分享邀请回答0添加评论分享收藏感谢收起写回答有一首歌,男的唱的是中文的,高潮喔哦哦哦,喔哦哦哦,开头的好像也是这样,求大神_百度知道
有一首歌,男的唱的是中文的,高潮喔哦哦哦,喔哦哦哦,开头的好像也是这样,求大神
这个你找到了吗?是不是一个男声 悠扬,很有意境。我也是在电台听过。没有记住一句歌词。有点草原,民族风的感觉。
我有更好的答案
温柔乡!快手上很多翻唱的,WOW WOW……
Here With You
my songs know what you did in the dark
其他5条回答
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
高潮的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包