请大家帮忙看一下这个视频里的结婚电子请帖英文歌曲曲叫什么名字,谢谢大家了!

2010年12月 扩充话题大版内专家分月排行榜第二2010年8月 扩充话题大版内专家分月排行榜第二2010年7月 扩充话题大版内专家分月排行榜第二2010年6月 扩充话题大版内专家分月排行榜第二
2010年6月 Java大版内专家分月排行榜第三2010年5月 扩充话题大版内专家分月排行榜第三2010年4月 扩充话题大版内专家分月排行榜第三
2010年7月 扩充话题大版内专家分月排行榜第三
2011年12月 扩充话题大版内专家分排名第三
匿名用户不能发表回复!|请听一下这个视频里的英文歌曲,叫什么名字?_百度知道
请听一下这个视频里的英文歌曲,叫什么名字?
我有更好的答案
让她知道只要她闭上眼睛,她就会知道我的心为她存在。我祈祷那天能出现:敬爱的神她,你用充满爱意的眼神看这我。我真的愿意全心全意的和你分享一切?ll be by my sidecause i know god?s just waiting till the time is rightgod will you keep her safe from the thunderstormwhen the day?s cold will you keep her warmwhen the darkness falls will you please shine her the waygod will you let her know that i love her sowhen theres no one there that she?s not alonejust close her eyes and let her knowmy heart is beating with hersso i prayed until that day (prayed until that day)when our hearts will beat as one (when our hearts hearts willbeat as one)i will wait so patiently (patiently)for that day to come (for that day to come)i know someday that you?ll be by my sidecause i know god,还要佑护她,你能不能让她温暖。上帝你能不能让她知道我如此爱她。让她知道即使世界上没有其他人。当天气寒冷?s not alonejust close her eyes and let her knowmy heart is beating with hersoh~~~ it?s beating with hers(it,让她知道即使世界上没有其他人,她也不会孤单?s beating with hersgod will you keep her safe from the thunderstormwhen the day?s just waiting till the time is rightgod will you keep her safe from the thunderstormwhen the day。上帝你能不能让她平安,远离风暴,i know that she..untilthat day wemeet,让她知道,我的心,为她而存在。在梦里我常常梦到你,拥抱你,我看到了?s cold will you keep her warmwhen the darkness falls will you please shine her the way (shinehe the way)god will you let her know that i love her sowhen theres no one there that she.and let her know..is beating with hers.in a dream i hold you closeembracing you with my handsyou gazed at me with eyes full of loveand made me understandthat i was meant to share it with youmy heart my mind my soulthen i open my eyesand all i see reality shows i?m alonebut i know someday that you,因为上帝正在安排这个真确的时间。上帝你能不能让她知道我如此爱她,看到的却是我还是孤单一人。但我知道?s beating with yours)中文。但是我相信。能不能好好照顾她,让她过得开心..my heart?m suppose to share mywhole life with.and in time.。我知道总有一天你会出现在我身边,直到我们见面的那一天。还有,总有一天你会出现在我身边,因为上帝正在安排这个正确的时间。上帝你能不能让她平安?s out there..?s cold will you keep her warmwhen the darkness falls will you please shine her the waygod will you let her know that i love her sowhen theres no one there that she,我们感受到彼此的心在同时跳动。我会一直耐心的等待,只为这一天的到来? not alonejust close her eyes and let her knowmy heart is beating with hersis beating with hers (ooo)my heart is beating with hers (oooo)it..,然而当我睁开眼,远离风暴。当天气寒冷,你能不能让她温暖?s,某个时刻,你将会让我见到她,那个我想要与她共度一辈子的人,虽然不在这里.the one i, and protect her...you?ll show her to me.will you take care of her, comfort her,她也不会孤单。让她知道只要她闭上眼睛,她就会知道我的心为她存在。我的心只为她存在,一直为她存在。。。上帝你能不能让她平安,远离风暴。当天气寒冷,你能不能让她温暖。上帝你能不能让她知道我如此爱她。让她知道即使世界上没有其他人,她也不会孤单。让她知道只要她闭上眼睛,她就会知道我的心为她存在。我的心只为她存在,一直为她存在...devotion - my prayerdevotion - my prayer(spoken)dear god
采纳率:22%
.(我知道她不在这里了)the one i&#39..)my heart is beating with hers(oooo)(我的心只为她存在.)it's beating with hers(一直为她存在,)then i open my eyes(然而当我睁开眼睛,(你能不能帮我好好照顾她,))when the day&#39,照亮她的道路)god will you let her know that i love her so(上帝啊你能不能让她知道我是如此爱她..is beating with hers,不遭受风暴,她也不会孤单;)just close her eyes and let her know(只要她闭上眼睛,她就能知道,)my heart is beating with hers(我的心只为她存在.)is beating with hers(ooo)(一直为她存在...(保护她)until that day we meet.(直到我们见面的那一天)and let her know.)(when our hearts hearts will beat as one)i will wait so patiently(我会一直耐心的等待,)(patiently)for that day to come(为了这一天的来临.)(for that day to come)i know someday that you&#39devotion - my prayerby,)cause i know god&#39.(还有:mcmcdarkpal(spoken)dear god.(她,那个我想要与之共度一生的人)and in time.:(敬爱的神;s cold will you keep her warm(当天气寒冷,)and all i see reality shows i'm alone(看到的却是我还是孤单一人,让她温暖.)when the darkness falls will you please shine her the way(当黑暗降临;s just waiting till the time is right(因为上帝正在安排这个对的时间.)god will you keep her safe from the thunderstorm(上帝啊请让她平安.)but i know someday that you'll be by my side(但我知道总有一天你会出现在我的身边.(我的心……为她而存)in a dream i hold you close(我常常梦到紧紧的抱着你)embracing you with my hands(用手将你拥入怀中)you gazed at me with eyes full of love(你用充满爱意的眼神望着我:)i know that she's out there.,她也不会孤单;)just close her eyes and let her know(只要她闭上眼睛,她就能知道,)my heart is beating with hers(我的心只为她存在.)so i prayed until that day(我祈祷那天能出现..,)and protect her.;s cold will you keep her warm(当天气寒冷,让她温暖.)when the darkness falls will you please shine her the way(当黑暗降临;)when the day&#39,照亮她的道路)(shine he the way)god will you let her know that i love her so(上帝啊你能不能让她知道我是如此爱她,让她知道…)my heart.,)(prayed until that day)when our hearts will beat as one(我们感受到彼此的心在跳动,(让她过得舒适;)when theres no one there that she's not alone(即使世界上没有其他人,不遭受风暴.)and made me understand(这让我明白了)that i was meant to share it with youmy heart my mind my soul(我真的愿意全心全意的和你分享我的一切;ll be by my side(我知道总有一天你会出现在我身边,)cause i know god's just waiting till the time is right(因为上帝正在帮我们安排这个时刻.)god will you keep her safe from the thunderstorm(上帝啊请让她平安....you'll show her to me.(但是我相信;)when theres no one there that she's not alone(即使世界上没有其他人,某个时候,你将会让我再见到她.)will m suppose to share my whole life with
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
您可能关注的内容
英文歌曲的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。大家帮忙看一下这个视频开头的背景音乐叫什么名字啊?谢谢了http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjcyNDc0NDI4._百度知道
大家帮忙看一下这个视频开头的背景音乐叫什么名字啊?谢谢了http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjcyNDc0NDI4.
我有更好的答案
We Are Electric-FlyingSteps
采纳率:90%
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
背景音乐的相关知识
换一换
回答问题,赢新手礼包
个人、企业类
违法有害信息,请在下方选择后提交
色情、暴力
我们会通过消息、邮箱等方式尽快将举报结果通知您。请大家帮忙看看这首歌叫什么名字?谢谢~急_百度知道