你能把单词分开打吗?
大概是喜欢贾斯丁比伯的baby这首歌
1.喜欢justin bieber 宝贝2.喜欢justin bieber 的歌(baby)当前位置: &
justin whalin是什么意思
中文翻译贾斯廷?沃林:&&&&n. 贾斯廷〔男子名〕。
相邻词汇热门词汇Justin Martyr的海词问答与网友补充:
Justin Martyr的相关资料:
相关词典网站:当前位置: &
求翻译:你是Justin bieber吗?我是一个来自中国的女孩,想和你交个朋友而已,我英语不是非常好,但我还是想和你用英语聊天,不过用汉语也可以,希望你能够回我,我只是单纯地喜欢你,如果你觉得烦人,我不会发给你烦你.是什么意思?
你是Justin bieber吗?我是一个来自中国的女孩,想和你交个朋友而已,我英语不是非常好,但我还是想和你用英语聊天,不过用汉语也可以,希望你能够回我,我只是单纯地喜欢你,如果你觉得烦人,我不会发给你烦你.
问题补充:
Justin bieber you do? I am a girl from China, want to be your friends, and I am not very good English, but I still want you to chat in English, but also in Chinese, I hope you can back to me, I just simply like you, if you feel annoying, I sent you will not bother you.
Are you a Justin bieber? I am the one that comes from China, the girls and you want to be friends, and I am English is not very good, but I still want to talk to you in English, but English chat can also, in the hope that you will be able to return to me, I simply like you, and if you feel that brai
You are Justin bieber? I am one come from China's girl, wants to become friends with you, my English is not extremely good, but I want to use English with you to chat, but uses Chinese also to be possible, hoped you can return to me, me only like you purely, if you think annoyingly, I cannot issue y
: Are you Justin Bieber? I am a girl from China, want to make friends with you, my English is not very good, but I still want to chat with you in English, but also in Chinese, want you to get back to me, I simply like you, if you find annoying, I will not send you bore you.
: Are you Justin Bieber? I am a girl from China, want to make friends with you, my English is not very good, but I still want to chat with you in English, but also in Chinese, want you to get back to me, I simply like you, if you find annoying, I will not send you bore you.
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!justincawayi是什么意思_百度知道
justincawayi是什么意思
没有这个单词,谢谢只有Justin英 ['dʒʌstɪn]
美 ['dʒʌstɪn] n. 贾斯廷(男子名)望采纳,谢谢
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答