i think you already know , 中间有 oh (啦的很长)oh i know 男声的歌y

求英语歌名_百度知道
求英语歌名
开头似乎是这样的, we all~around * power,as we dosang do
re moving faster than slow。  Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh,yeah)  (hey小男孩)  我不知道你在哪里了,我知道你想要呢;m disturbed, yeah)(Hey boy)I don&#39,让你我的心。  所以不要告诉我你的名字,And let&#39。  今晚是你的幸运夜。  再说说hey  所有我想要做的是爱你的身体。  Oooooh om unlocked,我知道你想要呢。  所有我想要做的是爱你的身体。满意请采纳, I&#39。  Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh,我知道你想要呢.Tonight&#39。  Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh,yeah)  (Hey小男孩)  我不知道你在哪里了.Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh, I know you want it。 (s get walkin&#39,I's your lucky night,oh,打开包装盒。  所有我想要做的是爱你的身体;t need to know where you't even tell me your name&quot,  让我们走着“,还谈(hey男孩).Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh。  今晚是你的幸运夜;s your lucky night,All I need to know is you and no need for talking。  Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh。  Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh,我觉得。  我不会告诉你停下来。  Heeeyyyyyy heyyy  哈, heeeeeeeyTonight&#39,这是真的,  我需要知道是谁的地方,oh,  我需要知道是谁的地方。  所有我想要做的是爱你的身体.All I wanna do is love your body,  从我自己的,heeeeeeey  今晚是你的幸运夜.Oooooh ot evt need to know where you&#39,我会完成所有.Tonight&#39,  所有我需要知道的是你;m gonna take what I find。  Oooooh Ooooh oooooh oooooooh.Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh。  Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh.Oooooh ot tell you to stop.(hey boy)So don&#39。 (uh.I think you already know my naaaaaaaaaaaame,SayI think you already know my naaaaaaaaaaaame.Tonight&#39.All I wanna do is love your body.(在脏版中相关歌词替换为All I wanna do is fuck your body,没有,All I need to Know is whose place。  这样一来;t know where to go, yeah)(Hey boy)I don&#39,  所有我需要知道的是你, I am a freak. (uh oh。英文歌词I came here tonight to get you out of my mind, yeah)So open the box.And I won&#39, don&#39.Tonight&#39。  所有我想要做的是爱你的身体,  如果你不知道去哪里,I&#39。  你所听到的;s your lucky night, I know you want it.All I wanna do is love your body.SaaaayTonight&#39.Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh。  所有我想要做的是爱你的身体,我感到不安.Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh。  今晚是你的幸运夜, say,oh。  我想你已经知道我的naaame,我知道你想要呢;ve been。  Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh,我是一个怪胎.Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh,yeah)  我们移动速度较慢.I think you als true what you heard.Say say heyAll I wanna do is love your body,yeah)  因此.(hey boy)So don&#39,也不需要没有我解除锁定的关键,oh. (。  今晚是你的幸运夜。  所以不要告诉我你的名字。  说!  好吧;s your lucky night, yeah)We&#39, I know you want it. (s get walkin&#39。  Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh. (uh oh, I know you want it,我知道你想要呢,说!Alright,没有;ll finish all from my own.All I wanna do is love your body.Oooooh o,我知道你想要呢。 (uh.It&#39.Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh.So come on and give me your worst.Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh,给我你最糟糕的, I know you want it,  我要带什么.All I wanna do is love your body, I know you want it.Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh,  说  我想你已经知道我的naaaaaaaaaaaame,All I need to Know is whose place。  Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh。  Oooooh ooooh oooooh oooooooh.)[1]2中文翻译我今晚来到这里;t need no key I&#39。 (Your Body&s your lucky night,If you don&#39.Say,All I need to know is you and no need for talking。  Saaaay  今晚是你的幸运夜,And let&#39.Heeeyyyyyy heyyyHa,还谈(hey男孩),  让我们走着“。  我想你已经知道我的Christina Aguilera第5张专辑《Lotus》中的首支单曲
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语歌的相关知识
其他1条回答
发错地方了
看得另一个题目
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁OH I love you you know I need you 这是开头 请问这是哪首歌 中间有一段是 crazy about you
万宝wan953
不知道是不是《Dilemma》,反正开头挺一样的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码有一首英文歌,女生的,中间有句歌词i want to know,还有(this) is my life(love),求歌名,中间和结尾有较长的音乐,很好听的
手:living colour
专辑:vivid
(V. Reid)Baby you stole my heartI don't know what to doGot one problem on my mindDo you feel the way I do?I want to knowGive me a sign girlLiving ColourOpen your heart and tell me that you're mineWhen you walk down the streetThe cats don't even make a noiseThey worship at your feetActing like little boysI'm standing in the shadows babyI got one thing that's on my mindGonna make you love me babyIf it takes the rest of my lifeGive me a sign girlOpen your heart and tell me that you're mineIt takes a lot of guts to show you how I feelAbout youJust say the words and let me know it's realOr is it just a dream...I'm very patient babyAnd I've got a lot of timeI can see a clear horizonYou and me standing side by sideI want know... 是这个吗,?
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码I take it from channeled sources and I already know that most people may not accept it.
这是通灵信息,我知道很多人可能不接受它。
Well, I already know that management says we are aiming at the18-25 year old age group and they want to definitely use television advertisements.
嗯.我知道管理层说我们针对的是18-25岁这个年龄段.而且他们明确指出想要电视广告这种媒介手段.
X So here I'm declaring another variable called X, and this is totally legitimate because I already know that if I'm implementing a function like swap or increment, I can absolutely take input.
这里我声明另一个变量,这个完全是合法的因为我已经知道,如果我执行一个像swap,或,increment的函数,我完全可以携带输入。
I already know that 1px is 0.0625em. I then use the same math to get the em value for 12px
我已经知道1px是0.0625em。
This Friday didn't brighten up my mood with the weekend coming, because I already know that there won't be one moment of free time.
飘雨的星期五,没有带给我周末到来的轻松心情,安排满了的事不会给我一刻的空闲。
I already know that, I do not have the capacity to be capable of sustaining a lie, because tried .
我早已明白,我没有能承受谎言的能力,因为尝试过。
I already know that it will show a sharp decrease in the estimates we have for global growth.
我已经了解到我们的概算报告将会显示全球经济增长急剧下滑的态势。
Stam left his last thoughts for the fans and said: 'I already know that the Rossoneri fans are really good and really get behind the side.
斯塔姆还谈到了球迷。他说:“我已经知道米兰球迷很出色很支持球队了。
I know already that by the end, I will resemble my bathroom faucet after my son has climbed up on his step stool and started it gushing.
我已知道,到结束的时候了,我就像我的浴室水龙头在我的儿子已爬到他的试探和开始喷出。
I can tell you that things will be very difficult, but I suspect you already know that.
我可以告诉你实际情况是很困难的,但我想你已经知道了这一点。
I think you know already that I want to discuss the representation of your alarm clocks.
想必你已知道,我想和你方商谈闹钟的代理事宜。
I think you know already that I want to discuss the representation for your alarm clocks.
想必你已知道,我想和你方商谈闹钟的代理事宜。
A: I think you know already that I want to discuss the representa- tion for your alarm clocks.
想必你已知道,我想和你商谈你方闹钟的代理问题。
I think you know already that I want to discuss the representation for your alarm clocks.
想必你已知道,我想和你商谈你方闹钟的代办代庖问题。
I think you know already that I want to discuss the representation of your alarm clocks.
想必你已晓得,我想和你方商谈闹钟的代庖署理事件。 文国网。
想必你已知道,我想和你方商谈闹钟之代理事宜。
想必你已知道,我想和你商谈你方闹钟的**问题。
I think you know already that I want to discuss the representation for you're alarm clocks with you.
想必你已知道,我准备同你商谈你方闹钟的代理问题。
I like to expand my own vocabulary by finding new words that mean the same thing as words I already know. These words that mean the same thing are called synonyms.
我一般扩大词汇量的方法是:在一个已知词的基础上,找出跟该词意思相近的生词,就是近义词。
I’m learning some things for the first time, but I’m also brushing up on some things that I already know.
我在学习一些新东西。同时也在温习一些已经学过的知识技能。
I meant that I already know the wallpaper doesn't line up, so you don't need to tell me again and make me feel worse.
墙纸没贴好,你已经很难过了,我又提起这件事,就是rub it in -让你更难受,对吗?
I wonder if it's hard for the teenagers to work with their adult mentors without rolling their eyes and thinking, "Oh my god, I totally know that stuff already."
不过,我担心这些青少年与他们的成年人导师合作时,会不会很不耐烦,心想:“天哪,他说的这些东西我早就懂了。”
I am an Israeli-born American citizen. And I can tell you (and I am sure you already know) that in Israel and America and much of the world your revolutions have stirred up mixed emotions.
我是一个出生在以色列的美国公民。我可以告诉你(我想你已经知道了),在以色列,美国以及世界上其他的地方,你们的革命正搅动起大家复杂的情绪。
I believe that Jesus know already from that called "betrayal".
我相信耶稣已经知道,从这个所谓的“背叛”。
I am an Israeli-born American citizen. And I can tell you (and I am sure you already know) that in Israel and America and much of the world your revolutions have stirred up mixed emotions.
我是一个诞生在以色列的美国国民。我能够告知你(我想你已经知道了),在以色列,美国以及世界上其余的处所,你们的革命正搅动起大家庞杂的情感。
Jane : I know that they already have a Yangge Dance team and then what we need is just to do some rehearsals.
简:我知道他们已经有一支秧歌队了,那我们只要做一些彩排就可以了。
I am interested in learning about that world, working with the musicians in it, and sharing the music and musicians that I already know and love.
我热衷学习中国音乐,与中国音乐人合作,与之分享我熟悉并钟爱的音乐和音乐人。
I am now looking forward to being a Manchester United player and I am fortunate that I already know so many of the players here.
我现在很期待成为曼联球员,我很走运自己与这里的不少球员都熟悉。
I am now looking forward to being a Manchester United player and I am fortunate that I already know so many of the players here.
我现在很期待成为曼联球员,我很走运自己与这里的不少球员都熟悉。
点击关注有道词典
$firstVoiceSent
- 来自原声例句
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!
请问您想要如何调整此模块?
感谢您的反馈,我们会尽快进行适当修改!求一首DJ歌名 开场是OH OH OH OH ...OH OH OH OH ...中间有一段i want know the beautiful day_百度知道
求一首DJ歌名 开场是OH OH OH OH ...OH OH OH OH ...中间有一段i want know the beautiful day
the stronger song this is my live。 我想知道具体这首歌的名字,就听得出这些完整的。....,谢谢,应该是冰河时代那张碟里面的歌。.OH OH OH OH 。有高手的话请帮忙.。.中间有一段i want know the beautiful day .水平有限..求一首DJ歌名 开场是OH OH OH OH
肯定不是世界主题曲 比较好听并且很流行的非主流歌曲,我就是不知道叫什么名字!烦.
提问者采纳
Sa la la li&歌手名;t the lot best come for you you look to gate the best of me Only when you won&#39:KingUhooo wonderful nightUhooo beautiful timeUhooo wonderful nightUhooo beautiful timeOnly when you won't the lot best come for you you look to gate the best of me Only when you won't the lot best come for you Only when you won't the young baby I want to love the beautiful thing The stronger songs this is my life The thinking love what time I free When I speak out my dream Sa la la ly sa la la ly sa la la la sa la la la Sa la la ly sa la la ly sa la la la sa la la la Sa la la ly sa la la ly sa la la la sa la la la Sa la la ly sa la la ly sa la la la sa la la lamusicUhooo wonderful nightUhooo beautiful timeUhooo wonderful nightUhooo beautiful time Only when you won't the lot best come for you Only when you won&#39&lt
提问者评价
非常感谢你的回答,就是这首歌的CLUB版!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
beautiful的相关知识
其他1条回答
不会是世界杯主题曲吧
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁