分享到微博
请选择登录方式
不知有谁听过没?
开头有雷声和雨声
然后一个很清醇的女声在唱(回味中。。)中间有 来段说唱的``
很可能是D12的歌
我不确定啊```
能给我试听或是下载地址么?
是DIDO的歌,EMINEM VS DIDO,歌名&STAN&.另外一首是DIDO的&THANK YOU&.你要的应该是前者.我也是非常喜欢这两首歌的.
您的举报已经提交成功,我们将尽快处理,谢谢!
大家还关注404 Not Found
404 Not Found你的浏览器禁用了JavaScript, 请开启后刷新浏览器获得更好的体验!
求一首英文歌曲,开头带有雷声、小孩的哭声、还有枪声、最后汽车启动的声音。大概前20秒左右。
哪位大大晓得?小弟找这歌多时。小孩子哭声慢摇
你说的这曲子 我本来有的
但是放在电脑里一直找不到 抱歉
i saw you walking in the rain
求一首英文歌曲,发端带有雷声、小孩的哭声、另有枪声、最终汽车开动的声音。年夜略前20秒摆布。
我家小孩35天了母乳喂养,20多天的时候呛过奶之后老爱呛奶,声音嘶哑,哭声弱,有时咳嗽两声,有时打喷嚏
:怀疑有奶呛入气管,孩子的呼吸道很短,异物呛入容易发炎并且会很快延伸至支气管,引发支气管炎,并诱发哮喘。表现出咳嗽、有痰、气急等症状。建议马上去医院看看是否发展为支气管炎,可能要吃消炎药,平时多拍背部协助孩子把痰咳出。
要回复问题请先或
浏览: 3702
关注: 0 人404 Not Found
404 Not Found开场雷声然后阿哦阿哦小孩被打歌曲是一首英文嗨曲_百度知道
开场雷声然后阿哦阿哦小孩被打歌曲是一首英文嗨曲
Sparks Fly - Taylor SwiftThe way you move is like a full on rainstormAnd I'm a house of cardsYou're the kinda reckless that should send me runBut I kinda know that I won't get farAnd you stood there in front of me justClose enough to touchClose enough to hope you couldn't seeWhat I was thinking ofDrop everything nowMeet me in the pouring rainKiss me on the sidewalkTake away the pain'Cause I see, sparks fly whenever you smileGet me with those green eyes, babyAs the lights go downReally something that'll haunt me when you're not around'Cause I see, sparks fly whenever you smileMy mind forgets to remind meYou're a bad ideaYou touch me once and it'sReally somethingYou find I'm even betterThan you imagined I would beI'm on my guard for the rest of the worldBut with you I know it's no goodAnd I could wait patiently butI really wish you wouldDrop everything nowMeet me in the pouring rainKiss me on the sidewalkTake away the pain'Cause I see, sparks fly whenever you smileGet me with those green eyes, babyAs the lights go downGive me something that'll haunt me when you are not around'Cause I see, sparks fly whenever you smileI run my fingers through your hairAnd watch the lights go outJust keep on keepin' your eyes on meIt's just wrong enough to make it feel rightLead me up the staircaseWon't you whisper soft and slowI'm captivated by you babyLike a fireworks showDrop everything nowMeet me in the pouring rainKiss me on the sidewalkTake away the pain'Cause I see, sparks fly whenever you smileGet me with those green eyes, babyAs the lights go downReally omething that'll haunt me when you're not around'Cause I see, sparks fly whenever you smileSparks flyOh baby smileAnd the sparks fly
来自团队:

我要回帖

更多关于 dj嗨嗨网 慢摇嗨曲 的文章

随机推荐