续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
功夫熊猫 中英文剧本
上传于||文档简介
&&功​夫​熊​猫​ ​中​英​文​剧​本
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
下载文档到电脑,查找使用更方便
还剩36页未读,继续阅读
你可能喜欢跨年啦!@电影功夫熊猫3 @熊猫阿宝 带来爱豆们的祝福!快来看演唱推广曲的鹿晗@M鹿M 说了什么吧→http://t.cn/R4MqoeX 还有为电影中文配音的@黄磊微博@成龙@杨幂@白百何 !and英文配音的明星们也不示弱!女神刘玉玲和绝命毒师老白都用中文送上了新年快乐的祝福!![好喜欢]全都萌萌哒~#0129功夫熊猫3#
同时转发到微博(文本为视频大致内容,可能与视频并非完全一致,欢迎大家贡献听写稿^^)
Another busy day at the Asian Games as we are into the final
ahead of the opening ceremonies on Friday evening. Among the early highlights, hopefully, for China will be the initial Wushu competition, where one of the countries top medal hopes will look to earn the first gold medal at home.
Yuan Xiaochao, one of China's most acclaimed names in Wushu, is warming up at the Nansha Gymnasium, the competition venue for Wushu events.
Yuan is considered the favorite to win the first gold medal for China in Changquan on Friday morning and he says he's in top form.
Yuan will have to miss the opening ceremonies...but it's all part of ensuring he will be in top form.
&Although I will miss the opening ceremony as I need to prepare for the next day's competition, I will cheer for the ceremony along with my teammates on TV.&
Iran delegation welcomed at the village
Meanwhile, one of the biggest delegations from the middle east was welcomed in the Athletes' Village. A national flag raising ceremony was held at the center square of the International Zone for Iran. Iran is a strong medal contender in wrestling, , wushu and Dragon Boats.
Athletes village dining hall receiving top marks
Meanwhile, the dining hall in the village is winning praise from the athletes. Over 100 kinds of cuisine from across Asia and even the world are served. Athletes can enjoy almost every kind of food they like in the village. As well, the kitchen ensures that athletes who have a specific diet due to religion can get everything they need.
声明:音视频均来自互联网链接,仅供学习使用。本网站自身不存储、控制、修改被链接的内容。&沪江英语&高度重视知识产权保护。当如发现本网站发布的信息包含有侵犯其著作权的链接内容时,请联系我们,我们将依法采取措施移除相关内容或屏蔽相关链接。关于孔子的名言名句 一、孔子名言 1、学而不思则罔,...
关于珍惜时间的名言大全 1、明日复明日,明日何其多!...
责任心的名言 1、敬字工夫,乃是圣门第一义无事时,敬...
勇于担当的励志名言 1、一个人久了,连喜欢上一个人都...
关于道德修养的名言警句 1、如果没有德行,人类就是一...
中国传统道德名言 1、先义而后利者荣,先利而后义者辱...
道德古语名言 1、因为道德是做人的根本。根本一坏,纵...
经典古语励志名言 博观而约取,厚积而薄发。(苏轼) ...
古语励志名言 1、积土而为山,积水而为海。《荀子儒效...
经典古语 1、子在齐闻《韶》,三月不知肉味。(论语)...周杰伦英文献唱《功夫熊猫3》&1月29日上映
&&&&来源:&&&&
&&&&&&字号
原标题:周杰伦英文献唱《功夫熊猫3》
  即将于1月29日全球同步上映的《功夫熊猫3》,昨日发布了由周杰伦及爱徒派伟俊共同演唱的全球主题曲《Try》。该主题曲由周杰伦监制、派伟俊创作,是师徒俩首次合作的电影主题曲,也是周杰伦首次担任动画电影主题曲监制。《Try》国际范儿十足,以中国风饶舌集合流行摇滚,歌词中西交融。方文山参与中文歌词创作,周杰伦则罕见英文献唱,网友感叹“太难得!”据悉,《Try》MV将于1月8日全球首发。(鱼鱼)
(责编:章华维、高红霞)
善意回帖,理性发言!
使用其他账号登录:
恭喜你,发表成功!
请牢记你的用户名:,密码:,立即进入修改密码。
s后自动返回
5s后自动返回
恭喜你,发表成功!
5s后自动返回
最新评论热门评论
24小时排行&|&
人 民 网 版 权 所 有 ,未 经 书 面 授 权 禁 止 使 用